OUT OF MIND
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Dave Schmidt - Meta 1 Coin - Sgt Shultz 2020!
UFO filmed dropping 'fireballs' over Arizona EmptyYesterday at 10:28 pm by RamblerNash

» Dave Schmidt - Booby Dunlap Meta 1 Coin Legal threats
UFO filmed dropping 'fireballs' over Arizona EmptyYesterday at 10:19 pm by RamblerNash

» #QTard Drama Theater - The Onion’s Guide To QAnon plus MORE
UFO filmed dropping 'fireballs' over Arizona EmptyYesterday at 2:31 pm by PurpleSkyz

» SpaceX launches 57 more Starlink satellites, lands rocket at sea
UFO filmed dropping 'fireballs' over Arizona EmptyYesterday at 2:23 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Strange and Unexplained Disappearances in Glacier National Park and Elsewhere
UFO filmed dropping 'fireballs' over Arizona EmptyYesterday at 2:13 pm by PurpleSkyz

» John Titor Revelations, The Strange Story of the Time Traveler from 2036
UFO filmed dropping 'fireballs' over Arizona EmptyYesterday at 2:10 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Who Built Pnyx Wall?
UFO filmed dropping 'fireballs' over Arizona EmptyYesterday at 2:03 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Crop Circles 2020 - Norton Plantation, Nr Heytesbury, Wiltshire. Reported 7th August.
UFO filmed dropping 'fireballs' over Arizona EmptyYesterday at 2:01 pm by PurpleSkyz

» "It Was Planned Years In Advance"
UFO filmed dropping 'fireballs' over Arizona EmptyYesterday at 12:38 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Challenger Disaster Deception
UFO filmed dropping 'fireballs' over Arizona EmptyYesterday at 12:36 pm by PurpleSkyz

» If it’s really about your health why would the authorities cut off your power & water? – we’re heading from soft to hard martial law
UFO filmed dropping 'fireballs' over Arizona EmptyYesterday at 12:32 pm by PurpleSkyz

» JULIAN ASSANGE ORDERED TO TESTIFY IN SETH RICH LAWSUIT
UFO filmed dropping 'fireballs' over Arizona EmptyYesterday at 12:30 pm by PurpleSkyz

» POOPness for AUG 6: LAWYERS WIN FOR THE 100TH TIME! BUT KEEP SENDING ME DONATIONS! I WANT A NICE MEAL YOU BIG DUMMIES!
UFO filmed dropping 'fireballs' over Arizona EmptyYesterday at 12:18 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Steven Cambian - Truthseekers Episode 24, our first EVP investigation with special guest Daniel Hogan
UFO filmed dropping 'fireballs' over Arizona EmptyYesterday at 11:52 am by PurpleSkyz

» It's Just a Mask, Dont' be a Jerk It's Just a Vaccine
UFO filmed dropping 'fireballs' over Arizona EmptyYesterday at 11:39 am by PurpleSkyz

» The Civilian Government by Anna Von Reitz
UFO filmed dropping 'fireballs' over Arizona EmptyYesterday at 11:35 am by PurpleSkyz

» UFO changes shape filmed over Cancun, Mexico "We know what we have seen"
UFO filmed dropping 'fireballs' over Arizona EmptyYesterday at 11:33 am by PurpleSkyz

» Mysterious Spherical Object seen just before massive explosion in Beirut
UFO filmed dropping 'fireballs' over Arizona EmptyYesterday at 11:31 am by PurpleSkyz

» YouTube / Google Whistleblower Reveals A Dangerous Agenda!
UFO filmed dropping 'fireballs' over Arizona EmptyYesterday at 11:19 am by PurpleSkyz

» Neuralink chip to offer 'superhuman hearing'
UFO filmed dropping 'fireballs' over Arizona EmptyThu Aug 06, 2020 10:44 am by PurpleSkyz

CLICK THE SUBSCRIBE BUTTON BELOW TO RECEIVE OUR DAILY NEWSLETTER

A 2ND EMAIL COMPLETES THE ACTIVATION PROCESS

CLICK THE PURPLE BUTTON TO VIEW OUR LATEST POSTS

You are not connected. Please login or register

OUT OF MIND » DISCLOSURE » SPACE NEWS & UFO DISCLOSURE » UFO filmed dropping 'fireballs' over Arizona

UFO filmed dropping 'fireballs' over Arizona

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1UFO filmed dropping 'fireballs' over Arizona Empty UFO filmed dropping 'fireballs' over Arizona on Thu Dec 12, 2019 2:26 pm

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin
UFO filmed dropping 'fireballs' over Arizona

Posted on Thursday, 12 December, 2019

UFO filmed dropping 'fireballs' over Arizona News-ufo-fireballs

A still from the footage (which can be viewed below). Image Credit: Facebook / Kerri Burnett and Doug Maier
A couple from Mesa recently recorded footage of a mysterious object dropping glowing orbs over the city.
"I love to watch the skies," said Kerri Burnett who watched the spectacle with her fiance Doug Maier.

"It was a cloudy night and had drizzled off and on. Regular planes had been flying by since we can see the flight path for the airport. All of a sudden I saw this bright glowing orange light."

"I thought it was a planet or a star at first and then I realized 'oh that's close and it's moving towards us'. Then 'boom' it started dropping what looked like orange fireballs or something that travelled for a few seconds before they faded out and disappeared."

It's worth noting that there is a military base near to the city, however so far neither the Federal Aviation Administration nor the Army National Guard have been able to offer an explanation.

Some have speculated that the object could be an aircraft dropping parachute flares as part of a military exercise, however Maier remains unconvinced.

"There were no navigation lights," he said. "Even the military has to have navigation lights on."

"That's an FAA rule. I know what I saw, and I don't think it was from here, and I think it was definitely something else.

You can check out a local news report which features the original footage below.

https://youtu.be/xsukWBjXsbw

https://www.unexplained-mysteries.com/news/332900/ufo-filmed-dropping-fireballs-over-arizona

Thanks to: https://www.unexplained-mysteries.com

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum