OUT OF MIND
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Is it possible to apply positive + in favor Newton III Motion Law as a dynamic system in a motor engine
POOPness for DEC 15: A Little Kindness and send me some tax free xmas dollas!! Tis the season to support the scammers!  EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 11:33 pm by globalturbo

» Meta 1 Coin Scam Update - Robert Dunlop Arrested
POOPness for DEC 15: A Little Kindness and send me some tax free xmas dollas!! Tis the season to support the scammers!  EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 12:14 am by RamblerNash

» As We Navigate Debs Passing
POOPness for DEC 15: A Little Kindness and send me some tax free xmas dollas!! Tis the season to support the scammers!  EmptyMon Jan 08, 2024 6:18 pm by Ponee

» 10/7 — Much More Dangerous & Diabolical Than Anyone Knows
POOPness for DEC 15: A Little Kindness and send me some tax free xmas dollas!! Tis the season to support the scammers!  EmptyThu Nov 02, 2023 8:30 pm by KennyL

» Sundays and Deb.....
POOPness for DEC 15: A Little Kindness and send me some tax free xmas dollas!! Tis the season to support the scammers!  EmptySun Oct 01, 2023 9:11 pm by NanneeRose

» African Official Exposes Bill Gates’ Depopulation Agenda: ‘My Country Is Not Your Laboratory’
POOPness for DEC 15: A Little Kindness and send me some tax free xmas dollas!! Tis the season to support the scammers!  EmptyThu Sep 21, 2023 4:39 am by NanneeRose

» DEBS HEALTH
POOPness for DEC 15: A Little Kindness and send me some tax free xmas dollas!! Tis the season to support the scammers!  EmptySun Sep 03, 2023 10:23 am by ANENRO

» Attorney Reveals the “Exculpatory” Evidence Jack Smith Possesses that Exonerates President Trump
POOPness for DEC 15: A Little Kindness and send me some tax free xmas dollas!! Tis the season to support the scammers!  EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:48 am by ANENRO

» Update From Site Owner to Members & Guests
POOPness for DEC 15: A Little Kindness and send me some tax free xmas dollas!! Tis the season to support the scammers!  EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:47 am by ANENRO

» New global internet censorship began today
POOPness for DEC 15: A Little Kindness and send me some tax free xmas dollas!! Tis the season to support the scammers!  EmptyMon Aug 21, 2023 9:25 am by NanneeRose

» Alienated from reality
POOPness for DEC 15: A Little Kindness and send me some tax free xmas dollas!! Tis the season to support the scammers!  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why does Russia now believe that Covid-19 was a US-created bioweapon?
POOPness for DEC 15: A Little Kindness and send me some tax free xmas dollas!! Tis the season to support the scammers!  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

»  Man reports history of interaction with seemingly intelligent orbs
POOPness for DEC 15: A Little Kindness and send me some tax free xmas dollas!! Tis the season to support the scammers!  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:34 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Western reactions to the controversial Benin Bronzes
POOPness for DEC 15: A Little Kindness and send me some tax free xmas dollas!! Tis the season to support the scammers!  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» India unveils first images from Moon mission
POOPness for DEC 15: A Little Kindness and send me some tax free xmas dollas!! Tis the season to support the scammers!  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Scientists achieve nuclear fusion net energy gain for second time
POOPness for DEC 15: A Little Kindness and send me some tax free xmas dollas!! Tis the season to support the scammers!  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:25 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Putin Signals 5G Ban
POOPness for DEC 15: A Little Kindness and send me some tax free xmas dollas!! Tis the season to support the scammers!  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:07 pm by PurpleSkyz

» “Texas Student Dies in Car Accident — Discovers Life after Death”
POOPness for DEC 15: A Little Kindness and send me some tax free xmas dollas!! Tis the season to support the scammers!  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:05 pm by PurpleSkyz

» The hidden history taught by secret societies
POOPness for DEC 15: A Little Kindness and send me some tax free xmas dollas!! Tis the season to support the scammers!  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:03 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Vaccines and SIDS (Crib Death)
POOPness for DEC 15: A Little Kindness and send me some tax free xmas dollas!! Tis the season to support the scammers!  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:00 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Sun blasts out highest-energy radiation ever recorded, raising questions for solar physics
POOPness for DEC 15: A Little Kindness and send me some tax free xmas dollas!! Tis the season to support the scammers!  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 2:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why you should be eating more porcini mushrooms
POOPness for DEC 15: A Little Kindness and send me some tax free xmas dollas!! Tis the season to support the scammers!  EmptySun Aug 06, 2023 10:38 am by PurpleSkyz

You are not connected. Please login or register

POOPness for DEC 15: A Little Kindness and send me some tax free xmas dollas!! Tis the season to support the scammers!

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

POOPness for DEC 15: A Little Kindness and send me some tax free xmas dollas!! Tis the season to support the scammers!  Giphy

POOFness for DEC 15: A Little Kindness
Posted By: hobie [Send E-Mail]
Date: Sunday, 15-Dec-2019 17:58:05
www.rumormillnews.com

Hi, Folks -

Received via e-mail:

=====

POOPness for DEC 15: A Little Kindness and send me some tax free xmas dollas!! Tis the season to support the scammers!  Scam-alert

Subject: A Little Kindness
Date: Sun, December 15, 2019 5:46 pm

Try A Little Kindness

Glen Campbell

I

www.youtube.com/watch?v=MvswocNN-g8

POOF SAID

Greetings and Salutations,

When the next shoe drops the need for the master puppeteers will let go of their need to hold back, give nothing, lean in and then lean out; get dumb and then play soft, make do and then make over.

All of these silly games are getting played in waves and infinity over and over again. The right hand and the left hand switch and then they say "they are doing it" and "they don’t." You have had this game going on forever in this ballpark with no winners and no losers. Just know that we are still watchful and still waiting for the New Year’s Eve Ball to drop with a bang, in fact. "It is itching to happen."

Just give the cheekiness of the politicians there just desserts they have coming to them by being aware and watching ... ... perhaps voting differently and perhaps voting them out. Give the bankers their just due wherever you can!!

Do not define who you can trust and who not to trust. None are safe from this greed game being played out. We wish it were not so, but it is.

Hang on, hang out, get your docs together,

We can say this — we are ever more watching all of the dynamics and the word games. Soon they will make a mistake and it’ll be the time when the triggers are pulled and the trip wires go off.

Make certain to hold your fire and get the goods in hand before saying anything. We mean this! The less said the better off every one is..... Just don’t get arrogant. Be on your best behavior........ play it cool....

Poof

POOPness for DEC 15: A Little Kindness and send me some tax free xmas dollas!! Tis the season to support the scammers!  Giphy

SUSAN SAYS

Dear Community,

Be willing to go all out, in pursuit of your dream. Ultimately it will pay off.

There is only one thing that makes a dream impossible to achieve: the fear of failure.

You are more powerful than you think you are.

REGARDING THE PP'S:

Alerts abound, more reports anticipated....DON'T BE SURPRISED ABOUT THE SURPRISES...

Namaste,

Susan

ZAP SAYS

HI ALL

I MUST ADMIT I WAS IMPRESSED WITH THE SPEECH PRESIDENT TRUMP THE THUNDERING
THUMP MADE AT THE RALLY IN HERSHEY, PENNSYLVANIA. I REMEMBER A RHYME FROM
SOME TIME AGO ABOUT TERRIBLE TONY THE THUMP THUNDERING THROUGH THE THIN
THISTLE THICKET TAKING TERRORISTS TO TASK.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ag11iGH1mZQ

TRUMP THE THUMPER SPELLED OUT THE USUAL HISTORY THEN THE FUN BEGAN. HE
BEGAN TO TALK IN PLAIN TALK IN PLACES AND MADE EVERYONE AWARE THAT NOW THAT
HE HAS BEEN VILIFIED, HE IS GOING AFTER THE BAD GUYS THAT WERE THE
OPERATIONAL ARMS OF THE DEEP STATE. ONCE THAT BEGINS, AND IT HAS ACTUALLY,
THEN THE WHOLE LANDSCAPE WILL CHANGE AS FORETOLD.

WHAT I WROTE ABOUT SO MANY YEARS AGO BASED ON WHAT THE ELDERS TOLD ME WHEN
WE STARTED ALL THIS ABOUT THE WAY IT WILL HAPPEN IN RESPECT HOW THE CHANGE
WILL OCCUR, IS ALL COMING TRUE IN FRONT OF ME. HOW DID THEY KNOW BACK THEN?

IT WILL NOT BE A COUP. IT WILL NOT BE A REVOLUTION. IT WILL BE A VERY
PRECISE LEGAL PROCESS DESIGNED WITH SCALPEL PRECISION. MAKE NO MISTAKE,
TRUMP AND THE GOOD GUYS HAVE BEEN CRAFTING THIS PROCESS FOR A LONG TIME AND
HAVE HAD INCREDIBLE PATIENCE BUILDING THE DOSSIER ON THE DEEP STATE.

THE ONLY WAY TO CHANGE THE STRUCTURE WAS TO TEAR IT DOWN, BUT IT HAD TO BE
DONE IN A LEGAL WAY. IN THE LEGAL WAY, THE BAD GUYS WOULD BE GIVEN ROPE, A
LOT OF IT, AND ALLOWED TO HANG THEMSELVES.

TRUMP HAS BEEN A VERY GOOD ACTOR AND HAS FOOLED THE BAD GUYS INTO REVEALING
THEMSELVES, AND THEY DID THAT WITH AMPLE ENTHUSIASM. THEY LOVE ROPE I GUESS
SINCE IT FED THEIR EGO. THIS HAS DIRECT IMPACT ON THE GLOBAL LANDSCAPE SO I
CAN WRITE A BIT ABOUT IT SINCE IT DOES AFFECT OUR OPERATIONS. WE CAN DO
MANY MORE THINGS THAN PREVIOUSLY THOUGHT BECAUSE OF THE CHANGES BROUGHT ON
BY TRUMP THE THUMP.

NOW WITH THE INDICTMENTS COMING, THE FIRST ONE BEING OBAMA’S ADMINISTRATION
WHITE HOUSE COUNSEL GREG CRAIG WHO HAS BEEN INDICTED BY THE DEPARTMENT OF
JUSTICE, THE GLOBAL POWER TOWER OF THE BAD GUYS IS CRUMBLING FAST. JUST
LIKE THE DEMOLITION OF A BUILDING, FIRST WE HEAR AND SEE BANGS AND FLASHES
OF LIGHT, THEN THE WHOLE STRUCTURE SLOWLY BEGINS TO CAVE IN ON ITSELF AND
PICKS UP SPEED AS GRAVITY TAKES HOLD. NOTHING IS LEFT BUT RUBBLE.

https://technewspros.xyz/obamas-top-advisor-indicted-charged-barr-leaves-democrats-in-shambles-2/

THE PROBLEM WITH RUBBLE IS THAT IT HAS TO BE CLEANED UP. DURING THIS TIME,
A LOT OF DUST RISES AND CAN CHOKE YOU IF NOT CAREFUL. THE PROCESS WILL TAKE
TIME, BUT AT THE END OF IT, HUMANITY WILL BE BETTER OFF.

TALKING ABOUT DUST, HERE’S THE LATEST “DID YOU KNOW” ITEM. FINE
PARTICULATES IN THE AIR CAUSE DIABETES. GO FIGURE. THE ARTICLE IS HERE AND
IN ADDITION TO GETTING MOST OF THE CRAP OUT OF THE AIR WHEN YOU WEAR A MASK
OUTDOORS, IT ACTUALLY HELPS STAVE OFF THIS NASTY CONDITION.

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/30706081

MANY TECHNOLOGIES WILL BE COMING OUT NOW. THE STAGE IS SET FOR THE RELEASE
OF THE FIRST LITTLE DROPLETS THAT WILL RAPIDLY GROW INTO STREAMS.
PREVIOUSLY SUPPRESSED TECH WILL BECOME USEFUL TO EVERYBODY, I JUST DO NOT
KNOW HOW FAST SOME OF THE STUFF WILL COME OUT. IT WILL BE A VERY EXCITING
TIME FOR OUR HUMANITY WITH SO MANY CHANGES.

ALL THE OLD SYSTEMS THAT DID NOT WORK WILL BE REVAMPED OR TORN DOWN
ENTIRELY TO BE REBUILT INTO SOMETHING THAT WILL WORK.

MANY BRIGHT VISIONARIES THAT STAND OUT FROM THE CROWD HAVE ENTERED THE
ARENA AND THEY ARE ALL AWAKE. OUR FUTURE IS ASSURED AS MORE AND MORE NEXT
PHASE KIDS GROW UP TO BECOME LEADERS OF INDUSTRY AND GUIDE OUR HUMANITY.
THE EXPANSE OF SPACE AND COMMERCE WITH OUR BROTHERS AND SISTERS OFFWORLD IS
COMING AS SURELY AS THE SUN RISING, AND WE WILL HAVE SOME EXTREMELY
TALENTED MINDS TO HANDLE WHAT IS COMING NEXT.

THE PROLIFERATION OF ARTISTS IS INCREASING AND THAT IS A VERY GOOD SIGN
INDEED. A SOCIETY IS DEFINED BY ITS ARTISTS AND HOW IT TREATS ITS INMATES
IN PRISONS. A LOT OF BRIGHT PEOPLE ARE SURFACING AND MAKING THEMSELVES
KNOWN IN EVER INCREASING NUMBERS AS HOPE SPRINGS TO LIFE IN A BIG WAY, AND
THE FATE OF MANKIND RESTS MORE WITH THOSE PEOPLE THAN THE ELITE NOW.

SO OVERALL IT IS A WONDROUS TIME TO LIVE IN AND TO WORK IN. WE ARE VERY
MUCH LOOKING FORWARD TO GETTING OUR TWO BITS DONE FOR HUMANITY.

WISH US GOOD FORTUNE THAT ALL GOES AS REPRESENTED THIS COMING WEEK AND THAT
WE FINALLY GET OUR STUFF CLEARED. THAT IS OUR FOCUS AT THE MOMENT AND ALL
OF US ARE ON STANDBY TO GET TO WORK.

GOD BLESS.

LOVE AND LIGHT

IN OUR SERVICE

ZAP

POOPness for DEC 15: A Little Kindness and send me some tax free xmas dollas!! Tis the season to support the scammers!  A19b5-pants2bon2bfire

“GOD IS; I AM; WE ARE”

“BE GOOD, BE LEGAL, TELL TRUTH”

DECEMBER 15, 2019

“MAKE EARTH GREAT AGAIN”©

“MEGA”©

COPYRIGHT ZAP 2013-2019

DID YOU KNOW?

Coming into the new year, it is pretty well established that change is not only required but more importantly, a necessity. We can't be afraid of change. You may feel very secure in the pond that you are in, but if you never venture out of it, you will never know that there is such a thing as an ocean or a sea. Holding onto something that is good for you now may be the very reason why you don't have something better in the future. The world, as whole seems to follow on the path of this fear. It’s only after you’ve stepped outside your comfort zone that you begin to change, grow, and transform.

If your vision is to see change in the world, it all starts with the individual. As Mahatma Gandhi said “Be the change that you wish to see in the world.” But we must be guarded in our expectations and be realistic in what we can and wish to achieve. Set your expectation within the parameters of your capabilities. It is easier to make your wishes conform to your means than to make your means conform to your wishes. That’s the thing about the world, it isn’t that things are harder than you thought they were going to be, it’s that they were hard in ways that you didn't expect.

It doesn't matter what you do or where you are ;it matters where you are and what you're doing. If you place yourself in a library, you will read. If you place yourself in a gym, you will work out. If you place yourself in a bar, you will drink. To effect change in yourself start by placing yourself in an environment that will foster the change you wish to obtain. Wherever or however you position yourself, make sure that your thoughts, actions, reactions and beliefs always bring you peace and happiness instead of stress and frustration. Live within the means of your expectations. There are generally two ways to be happy: improve your reality, or lower your expectations.

So many people expect dramatic changes in their lives in a very short period of time, but that’s never how it works. There’s no reaching the finish line in life because change comes with small changes every day. We have to realize our position in this world puzzle and we are all a piece of the bigger picture and the picture is not complete without our piece. We all must do our part to effectuate change and be a participant in the bigger picture. “Be the change you wish to see in the world”.

Start with your immediate circle of influence and expand from there. Even if you cannot change all the people around you, you can change the people you choose to be around. Life is too short to waste your time on people who don’t respect, appreciate, and value you. Spend your life with people who make you smile, laugh, and feel loved. Remember when you stop expecting people to be perfect, you can like them for who they are. If you can learn to stop expecting impossible perfection, in yourself and others, you may find a tranquility that has always eluded you and become an example of change to be emulated. Treat a person as they are and they will remain as they are. Treat a person as they can and should be and they will become as they can and should be. The problem with the world is if someone isn't what others want them to be, the others become angry. Everyone seems to have a clear idea of how other people should lead their lives, but none about his or her own life.

Today, expect something good to happen to you no matter what occurred yesterday. Realize the past no longer holds you captive. Looking forward to things is half the pleasure of them. You may not get the things themselves but nothing can prevent you from having the fun of looking forward to them. Besides, I'd rather be pleasantly surprised than fatally disappointed from over reached expectations. Letting go of what we think we must have to be happy is the same as letting go of unhappiness.

At the end of the day the only thing you should feel entitled to is gratitude. Be grateful, as a human being, you’re blessed with the capacity to affect change in others.

And here's to the crazy ones: the misfits, the rebels the troublemakers, the round pegs in the square holes and the ones who see things differently. They're not fond of rules. And they have no respect for the status quo. You can quote them, disagree with them, glorify or vilify them. About the only thing you can't do is ignore them. Because they change things. They push the human race forward. And while some may see them as the crazy ones, I see them as genius. Because the people who are crazy enough to think they can change the world, are the ones who do.

Don't Just:

Don't just learn, experience.
Don't just read, absorb.
Don't just change, transform.
Don't just relate, advocate.
Don't just promise, prove.
Don't just criticize, encourage.
Don't just think, ponder.
Don't just take, give.
Don't just see, feel.
Don’t just dream, do.
Don't just hear, listen.
Don't just talk, act.
Don't just tell, show.
Don't just exist, live.

DJ out.

Comments are welcome ..replytodjpost@gmail.com

POOPness for DEC 15: A Little Kindness and send me some tax free xmas dollas!! Tis the season to support the scammers!  Scamalert

DONATIONS

The principals of this newsletter bear the bulk of cost of keeping this forum functional. Your DONATIONS have helped in securing the dedication and time required to deliver these messages. The support from our readers is the only means that have kept this forum alive. We are thankful and blessed by those of you who have shared in your generosity. Your ongoing support is essential to our continuation.

POOPness for DEC 15: A Little Kindness and send me some tax free xmas dollas!! Tis the season to support the scammers!  Scamalert
Please help with what you can when you can to insure its success. All contributions from this request will be applied strictly to the production of this newsletter. Thank you for your assistance....Your support will be graciously received thru Paypal.com: acct. goneforthfornow@gmail.com
Love and Kisses,
Team "Poofness"

This post is for information and education purposes only. All representations, presentations, products and opinions are strictly that of the author and do not necessarily reflect the opinion or endorsement of the “Poofness News Letter” and its principals. All readers should perform their own independent due diligence before acting on any information provided.

=====

--hobie

Thank to: rumormillnews.com

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum