OUT OF MIND
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» WILLY MYCO'S $100,000.00 (100k) CHALLENGE TO ANJALI
 ‘Apocalyptic’ Sounds Recorded Coming from the Sky over the Netherlands EmptyToday at 3:11 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Scientist Asks: Why Are We Still Letting Fluoride Harm Kids?
 ‘Apocalyptic’ Sounds Recorded Coming from the Sky over the Netherlands EmptyToday at 10:33 am by PurpleSkyz

» Indiana tells fired unvaccinated Chicago cops to come work there – no covid vaccines required
 ‘Apocalyptic’ Sounds Recorded Coming from the Sky over the Netherlands EmptyToday at 9:55 am by PurpleSkyz

» Light On The Mystery of UFOs
 ‘Apocalyptic’ Sounds Recorded Coming from the Sky over the Netherlands EmptyToday at 9:53 am by PurpleSkyz

» Tonight’s Sky- November 2021
 ‘Apocalyptic’ Sounds Recorded Coming from the Sky over the Netherlands EmptyToday at 9:42 am by PurpleSkyz

» Josh Watkins is a hero! His Powerful Story About Being Fired From Highly Specialized Job Went Viral
 ‘Apocalyptic’ Sounds Recorded Coming from the Sky over the Netherlands EmptyToday at 9:33 am by PurpleSkyz

» New physics: latest results from Cern further boost tantalizing evidence
 ‘Apocalyptic’ Sounds Recorded Coming from the Sky over the Netherlands EmptyToday at 9:21 am by PurpleSkyz

» Is consciousness fractal?
 ‘Apocalyptic’ Sounds Recorded Coming from the Sky over the Netherlands EmptyToday at 9:19 am by PurpleSkyz

» As the protests continue - the people are awake
 ‘Apocalyptic’ Sounds Recorded Coming from the Sky over the Netherlands EmptyToday at 9:16 am by PurpleSkyz

» Fabled 'Island of Gold' discovered in Sumatra ?
 ‘Apocalyptic’ Sounds Recorded Coming from the Sky over the Netherlands EmptyToday at 9:12 am by PurpleSkyz

» Canadian Librarians Join Country-wide Walkout Against Mandated Toxic Injections
 ‘Apocalyptic’ Sounds Recorded Coming from the Sky over the Netherlands EmptyToday at 9:07 am by PurpleSkyz

» Release of JFK Records Delayed Again, with Biden Citing Covid-19 and National Security
 ‘Apocalyptic’ Sounds Recorded Coming from the Sky over the Netherlands EmptyToday at 9:01 am by PurpleSkyz

» COVID-19 VAERS Update: Over 800,000 Adverse Events Now Reported from Vax!
 ‘Apocalyptic’ Sounds Recorded Coming from the Sky over the Netherlands EmptyToday at 8:57 am by PurpleSkyz

» Champion Professional Mountain Bike Racer Sidelined by COVID-19 Shot
 ‘Apocalyptic’ Sounds Recorded Coming from the Sky over the Netherlands EmptyToday at 8:49 am by PurpleSkyz

» White House To “Quickly” Vaccinate 28 Million Children Age 5-11
 ‘Apocalyptic’ Sounds Recorded Coming from the Sky over the Netherlands EmptyToday at 8:47 am by PurpleSkyz

» Bomb Cyclone infused with the Violet Flame of Creation
 ‘Apocalyptic’ Sounds Recorded Coming from the Sky over the Netherlands EmptyYesterday at 7:11 pm by Consciousness Of Economic

» Nevada Unemployment has Embezzled Benefits from the Third Stimulus: Which made me Homeless since MAY.
 ‘Apocalyptic’ Sounds Recorded Coming from the Sky over the Netherlands EmptyYesterday at 7:08 pm by Consciousness Of Economic

» Oldest known drawing of a ghost discovered
 ‘Apocalyptic’ Sounds Recorded Coming from the Sky over the Netherlands EmptyYesterday at 2:26 pm by PurpleSkyz

» The US delays approval of Moderna vaccine for teenagers
 ‘Apocalyptic’ Sounds Recorded Coming from the Sky over the Netherlands EmptyYesterday at 2:19 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Dissolving Illusions About the Role of Vaccines in Protecting Us From Disease
 ‘Apocalyptic’ Sounds Recorded Coming from the Sky over the Netherlands EmptyYesterday at 2:17 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Whistleblower Physician Assistant: NY Hospital Admissions Were 90% Vaccinated, Not Being Reported to VAERS
 ‘Apocalyptic’ Sounds Recorded Coming from the Sky over the Netherlands EmptyYesterday at 2:14 pm by PurpleSkyz

» CDC/VAERS Stats - thru 10-15-21 plus more
 ‘Apocalyptic’ Sounds Recorded Coming from the Sky over the Netherlands EmptyYesterday at 11:07 am by PurpleSkyz

Holistic Alternative
Health Care
by Bridgette Lyn Dolgoff

CONTACT HERE TO SCHEDULE ONLINE SESSIONS
www.https://coe-llc.com

NEW ETSY SHOP FEATURING HERBAL SALVES

NOW MAKING A MEDICATED OIL FOR PEOPLE WHO HAVE PCR DAMAGE
www.https://coe-llc.com

You are not connected. Please login or register

OUT OF MIND » CHANGING ENVIRONMENT & NATURE » ATMOSPHERIC CHANGES »  ‘Apocalyptic’ Sounds Recorded Coming from the Sky over the Netherlands

‘Apocalyptic’ Sounds Recorded Coming from the Sky over the Netherlands

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin
 ‘Apocalyptic’ Sounds Recorded Coming from the Sky over the Netherlands CgZEw_HWEAADkRH1

December 18, 2019

Valkenswaard residents have been hearing loud ominous trumpet sounds seemingly coming from the sky.
The unnerving phenomenon was recorded on the evenings of December 9th and 10th by Roy van Zon whose Facebook uploads have since generated a great deal of interest and debate.
“I received messages from people saying that I edited this, but I didn’t do that,” he said during a radio interview. “I’m glad I wasn’t the only one who heard these sounds, as I thought I was going crazy.”
The sounds, which can be heard in the video below, resemble a sort of loud brass trumpet or metallic scraping, however it is unclear what is producing them or how far away the source might be.
While some social media users have likened the sounds to the apocalyptic trumpet calls described in the Book of Revelation, others have favored less divine interpretations.
One crane operator has suggested that the sounds could be coming from a crane moving in the wind and it is possible that some other type of industrial machinery could be responsible.
As things stand however, no definitive explanation for the phenomenon has been found.

https://youtu.be/SzlzXW0iTBg

https://bendedreality.com/apocalyptic-sounds-recorded-coming-from-the-sky-over-the-netherlands/

Thanks to: https://bendedreality.com

Malisa

Malisa
PurpleSkyz wrote: ‘Apocalyptic’ Sounds Recorded Coming from the Sky over the Netherlands CgZEw_HWEAADkRH1

December 18, 2019

Valkenswaard residents have been hearing loud ominous trumpet sounds seemingly coming from the sky.
The unnerving phenomenon was recorded on the evenings of December 9th and 10th by Roy van Zon whose Facebook uploads have since generated a great deal of interest and debate.
“I received messages from people saying that I edited this, but I didn’t do that,” he said during a radio interview. “I’m glad I wasn’t the only one who heard these sounds, as I thought I was going crazy.”
The sounds, which can be heard in the video below, resemble a sort of loud brass trumpet or metallic scraping, however it is unclear what is producing them or how far away the source might be.
While some social media users have likened the sounds to the apocalyptic trumpet calls described in the Book of Revelation, others have favored less divine interpretations.
One crane operator has suggested that the sounds could be coming from a crane moving in the wind and it is possible that some other type of industrial machinery could be responsible.
As things stand however, no definitive explanation for the phenomenon has been found.

https://youtu.be/SzlzXW0iTBg

https://bendedreality.com/apocalyptic-sounds-recorded-coming-from-the-sky-over-the-netherlands/

Thanks to: https://bendedreality.com

Really crazy stuff, i remember reading about this before and watching a few videos from around the world with similar sounds

I may be wrong but i kind of remember reading something about those sounds probably being due tectonic plates moving around, causing the sounds in the atmosphere.

Who knows, but the sounds are really crazy scary :S

да нет

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum