OUT OF MIND
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» UFO NEWS ~ Black UFO spotted in New York City plus MORE
 ‘Apocalyptic’ Sounds Recorded Coming from the Sky over the Netherlands EmptyYesterday at 1:35 pm by PurpleSkyz

» UFO sighted by NASA on Mars
 ‘Apocalyptic’ Sounds Recorded Coming from the Sky over the Netherlands EmptyYesterday at 1:26 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Salk Institute Study on Certain Ingredients
 ‘Apocalyptic’ Sounds Recorded Coming from the Sky over the Netherlands EmptyYesterday at 10:29 am by PurpleSkyz

» Rare Mineral Can Remove Harmful Toxins & Heavy Metals With Just 30 Seconds a Day
 ‘Apocalyptic’ Sounds Recorded Coming from the Sky over the Netherlands EmptyYesterday at 10:16 am by PurpleSkyz

» The Shunning
 ‘Apocalyptic’ Sounds Recorded Coming from the Sky over the Netherlands EmptyYesterday at 10:09 am by PurpleSkyz

» Good People Doing Good Things — Donnel Baird
 ‘Apocalyptic’ Sounds Recorded Coming from the Sky over the Netherlands EmptyYesterday at 10:01 am by PurpleSkyz

» Senior NHS Board Member Warns: Stop The Genocide Or Our Children Are Next
 ‘Apocalyptic’ Sounds Recorded Coming from the Sky over the Netherlands EmptyYesterday at 9:54 am by PurpleSkyz

» $1.2 M reward offered for proof COVID-19 virus exists
 ‘Apocalyptic’ Sounds Recorded Coming from the Sky over the Netherlands EmptyYesterday at 9:43 am by PurpleSkyz

» Antarctic Pine Island Glacier is not doomed
 ‘Apocalyptic’ Sounds Recorded Coming from the Sky over the Netherlands EmptyYesterday at 9:40 am by PurpleSkyz

» Real life X-Files: Government UFO sightings exposed
 ‘Apocalyptic’ Sounds Recorded Coming from the Sky over the Netherlands EmptyYesterday at 9:36 am by PurpleSkyz

» BRILLIANT: Florida will fine any business or school $5,000 each time it requires a “vaccine passport” or proof of COVID-19 vaccination
 ‘Apocalyptic’ Sounds Recorded Coming from the Sky over the Netherlands EmptyYesterday at 9:31 am by PurpleSkyz

» Frequency Change: A Deeper Look at COVID Vax Transmission Phenomenon
 ‘Apocalyptic’ Sounds Recorded Coming from the Sky over the Netherlands EmptyYesterday at 9:22 am by PurpleSkyz

» Scientists Synthesize New Two-Dimensional Material
 ‘Apocalyptic’ Sounds Recorded Coming from the Sky over the Netherlands EmptyTue May 04, 2021 6:58 pm by PurpleSkyz

» TESS Detects Bright, Long-Lasting Gamma-Ray Burst
 ‘Apocalyptic’ Sounds Recorded Coming from the Sky over the Netherlands EmptyTue May 04, 2021 6:51 pm by PurpleSkyz

» FDA Set to Authorize Pfizer Vaccine for Adolescents, But Some Experts Question Need, Ethics
 ‘Apocalyptic’ Sounds Recorded Coming from the Sky over the Netherlands EmptyTue May 04, 2021 6:47 pm by PurpleSkyz

» #QTard Drama Theater- QAnon Is Freaking Out Over Bill and Melinda Gates’ Divorce
 ‘Apocalyptic’ Sounds Recorded Coming from the Sky over the Netherlands EmptyTue May 04, 2021 6:26 pm by PurpleSkyz

» SpaceX Moon Mission IS OVER! NASA Suspends Contract after Recent MUSK-BEZOS Spat on Twitter!
 ‘Apocalyptic’ Sounds Recorded Coming from the Sky over the Netherlands EmptyTue May 04, 2021 11:05 am by PurpleSkyz

» Strange lights emerging over the sea in South Carolina
 ‘Apocalyptic’ Sounds Recorded Coming from the Sky over the Netherlands EmptyTue May 04, 2021 11:03 am by PurpleSkyz

» May the Forth
 ‘Apocalyptic’ Sounds Recorded Coming from the Sky over the Netherlands EmptyTue May 04, 2021 10:38 am by PurpleSkyz

» CDC Violated Law to Inflate COVID Cases and Fatalities
 ‘Apocalyptic’ Sounds Recorded Coming from the Sky over the Netherlands EmptyTue May 04, 2021 10:30 am by PurpleSkyz

» Scottish Inventor creates Road surfacing Out of Waste plastics
 ‘Apocalyptic’ Sounds Recorded Coming from the Sky over the Netherlands EmptyTue May 04, 2021 10:23 am by PurpleSkyz

» ‘Deleting the Reset’, The Imminent Struggle Ahead
 ‘Apocalyptic’ Sounds Recorded Coming from the Sky over the Netherlands EmptyTue May 04, 2021 10:16 am by PurpleSkyz

You are not connected. Please login or register

OUT OF MIND » PLANET AWARENESS » ATMOSPHERIC CHANGES »  ‘Apocalyptic’ Sounds Recorded Coming from the Sky over the Netherlands

‘Apocalyptic’ Sounds Recorded Coming from the Sky over the Netherlands

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin
 ‘Apocalyptic’ Sounds Recorded Coming from the Sky over the Netherlands CgZEw_HWEAADkRH1

December 18, 2019

Valkenswaard residents have been hearing loud ominous trumpet sounds seemingly coming from the sky.
The unnerving phenomenon was recorded on the evenings of December 9th and 10th by Roy van Zon whose Facebook uploads have since generated a great deal of interest and debate.
“I received messages from people saying that I edited this, but I didn’t do that,” he said during a radio interview. “I’m glad I wasn’t the only one who heard these sounds, as I thought I was going crazy.”
The sounds, which can be heard in the video below, resemble a sort of loud brass trumpet or metallic scraping, however it is unclear what is producing them or how far away the source might be.
While some social media users have likened the sounds to the apocalyptic trumpet calls described in the Book of Revelation, others have favored less divine interpretations.
One crane operator has suggested that the sounds could be coming from a crane moving in the wind and it is possible that some other type of industrial machinery could be responsible.
As things stand however, no definitive explanation for the phenomenon has been found.

https://youtu.be/SzlzXW0iTBg

https://bendedreality.com/apocalyptic-sounds-recorded-coming-from-the-sky-over-the-netherlands/

Thanks to: https://bendedreality.com

Malisa

Malisa
PurpleSkyz wrote: ‘Apocalyptic’ Sounds Recorded Coming from the Sky over the Netherlands CgZEw_HWEAADkRH1

December 18, 2019

Valkenswaard residents have been hearing loud ominous trumpet sounds seemingly coming from the sky.
The unnerving phenomenon was recorded on the evenings of December 9th and 10th by Roy van Zon whose Facebook uploads have since generated a great deal of interest and debate.
“I received messages from people saying that I edited this, but I didn’t do that,” he said during a radio interview. “I’m glad I wasn’t the only one who heard these sounds, as I thought I was going crazy.”
The sounds, which can be heard in the video below, resemble a sort of loud brass trumpet or metallic scraping, however it is unclear what is producing them or how far away the source might be.
While some social media users have likened the sounds to the apocalyptic trumpet calls described in the Book of Revelation, others have favored less divine interpretations.
One crane operator has suggested that the sounds could be coming from a crane moving in the wind and it is possible that some other type of industrial machinery could be responsible.
As things stand however, no definitive explanation for the phenomenon has been found.

https://youtu.be/SzlzXW0iTBg

https://bendedreality.com/apocalyptic-sounds-recorded-coming-from-the-sky-over-the-netherlands/

Thanks to: https://bendedreality.com

Really crazy stuff, i remember reading about this before and watching a few videos from around the world with similar sounds

I may be wrong but i kind of remember reading something about those sounds probably being due tectonic plates moving around, causing the sounds in the atmosphere.

Who knows, but the sounds are really crazy scary :S

да нет

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum