OUT OF MIND
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Is it possible to apply positive + in favor Newton III Motion Law as a dynamic system in a motor engine
A Yuletide Missive from Gaia EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 11:33 pm by globalturbo

» Meta 1 Coin Scam Update - Robert Dunlop Arrested
A Yuletide Missive from Gaia EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 12:14 am by RamblerNash

» As We Navigate Debs Passing
A Yuletide Missive from Gaia EmptyMon Jan 08, 2024 6:18 pm by Ponee

» 10/7 — Much More Dangerous & Diabolical Than Anyone Knows
A Yuletide Missive from Gaia EmptyThu Nov 02, 2023 8:30 pm by KennyL

» Sundays and Deb.....
A Yuletide Missive from Gaia EmptySun Oct 01, 2023 9:11 pm by NanneeRose

» African Official Exposes Bill Gates’ Depopulation Agenda: ‘My Country Is Not Your Laboratory’
A Yuletide Missive from Gaia EmptyThu Sep 21, 2023 4:39 am by NanneeRose

» DEBS HEALTH
A Yuletide Missive from Gaia EmptySun Sep 03, 2023 10:23 am by ANENRO

» Attorney Reveals the “Exculpatory” Evidence Jack Smith Possesses that Exonerates President Trump
A Yuletide Missive from Gaia EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:48 am by ANENRO

» Update From Site Owner to Members & Guests
A Yuletide Missive from Gaia EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:47 am by ANENRO

» New global internet censorship began today
A Yuletide Missive from Gaia EmptyMon Aug 21, 2023 9:25 am by NanneeRose

» Alienated from reality
A Yuletide Missive from Gaia EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why does Russia now believe that Covid-19 was a US-created bioweapon?
A Yuletide Missive from Gaia EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

»  Man reports history of interaction with seemingly intelligent orbs
A Yuletide Missive from Gaia EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:34 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Western reactions to the controversial Benin Bronzes
A Yuletide Missive from Gaia EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» India unveils first images from Moon mission
A Yuletide Missive from Gaia EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Scientists achieve nuclear fusion net energy gain for second time
A Yuletide Missive from Gaia EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:25 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Putin Signals 5G Ban
A Yuletide Missive from Gaia EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:07 pm by PurpleSkyz

» “Texas Student Dies in Car Accident — Discovers Life after Death”
A Yuletide Missive from Gaia EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:05 pm by PurpleSkyz

» The hidden history taught by secret societies
A Yuletide Missive from Gaia EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:03 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Vaccines and SIDS (Crib Death)
A Yuletide Missive from Gaia EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:00 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Sun blasts out highest-energy radiation ever recorded, raising questions for solar physics
A Yuletide Missive from Gaia EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 2:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why you should be eating more porcini mushrooms
A Yuletide Missive from Gaia EmptySun Aug 06, 2023 10:38 am by PurpleSkyz

You are not connected. Please login or register

A Yuletide Missive from Gaia

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1A Yuletide Missive from Gaia Empty A Yuletide Missive from Gaia Tue Dec 24, 2019 4:27 pm

oldbeatnik

oldbeatnik

My Cherished Creatures,
Tis' the Season of Miracles. Every year I hope for a miracle from my children, but every year I become more disappointed and sickly. I have many questions that I need you to answer because I no longer understand why you do not treasure all the gifts I have given you and why you do not treasure each other. You have slowly drained me of my life’s blood to fuel your factories, autos, and to heat your dwellings and in the process have poisoned not only my lungs, but yours. You have polluted my cooling waters so severely with thoughtlessly discarded garbage that I now am fevered and out of balance from your inconsiderate lack of caring. What have I done to you that you should be so? It breaks my heart to the see the never-ending self-righteous wars you inflict on one another, the heartless massacring of innocent men, women, and terrified children, and then in the greatest of hypocrisies claim that “all life is sacred”. All life is sacred but I know now that my children have led themselves astray.
How is it that you have allowed yourselves to be so easily manipulated and divided by religion, politics, and greedy individuals who have lost their way – and are taking you with them into darkness? You have become so disoriented, selfish, and egotistical that you can no longer feel the connection to that which you truly are? You cannot fathom that what you have done to me you have done to each other. Look around you! What is good about your life? Most of you are barely scraping by when there is so much abundance. My abundance was my gift to you. When will you claim it? Your religion has programmed you to fear eternal damnation while every day you live in perdition. Have you become that dead inside? Ceaseless Creation and I partnered to create this planet and bring you into being on it for your glory and Ours. Instead, you have become a viral and out-of-control parasite. But…
…be of good cheer! In spite of your failings, I love you dearly. It is my hope for this Yuletide season that you shake off the yoke of hatred, divisiveness, and ignorance and step into the role for which you were created. Big changes are coming to me and, by extension, to you. If you are incapable of accepting your responsibility for living in this wonderful omniverse, I am afraid I will be the one to bring you all a miracle, and in the words of one of your greatest philosophers, George Carlin, shake you off of me the way a dog shakes off a bad case of fleas.
Much Love,
Gaia

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum