OUT OF MIND
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» 2/05/2023 -- Massive M7.8 (M8.1) Earthquake strikes Central Turkey / South Europe -- SEISMIC UNREST - PLUS UPDATES
Mysterious Lights Seen Over Louisiana Leaves Authorities & Residences Baffled EmptyToday at 2:47 am by PurpleSkyz

» Pfizer reports $100 billion haul, with vast majority of profits looted from US taxpayers
Mysterious Lights Seen Over Louisiana Leaves Authorities & Residences Baffled EmptyToday at 2:09 am by PurpleSkyz

» Dumpster Diving - You will see a lot of this going forward
Mysterious Lights Seen Over Louisiana Leaves Authorities & Residences Baffled EmptyToday at 2:01 am by PurpleSkyz

» Newsweek calls on scientific community to admit “we were wrong” about covid
Mysterious Lights Seen Over Louisiana Leaves Authorities & Residences Baffled EmptyToday at 1:59 am by PurpleSkyz

» The Federal Reserve Cartel: The Eight Families
Mysterious Lights Seen Over Louisiana Leaves Authorities & Residences Baffled EmptyToday at 1:57 am by PurpleSkyz

» Oh Good Grief. US Military Fears China May Reach Balloon Wreckage Before They Can Get There
Mysterious Lights Seen Over Louisiana Leaves Authorities & Residences Baffled EmptyToday at 1:54 am by PurpleSkyz

» ‘The Filth Reveal’, John Waters Presents A Plan To Save The World From Elite Psychopathic Parasites
Mysterious Lights Seen Over Louisiana Leaves Authorities & Residences Baffled EmptyToday at 1:49 am by PurpleSkyz

» Secrets of the United Nations – What Everyone Should Know!
Mysterious Lights Seen Over Louisiana Leaves Authorities & Residences Baffled EmptyToday at 1:30 am by PurpleSkyz

» Dave Schmidt Has Been TERMINATED!
Mysterious Lights Seen Over Louisiana Leaves Authorities & Residences Baffled EmptyYesterday at 10:44 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Dave Schmidt - July YouTube video comments turned off
Mysterious Lights Seen Over Louisiana Leaves Authorities & Residences Baffled EmptyYesterday at 10:09 pm by RamblerNash

» Take 30 Seconds to Urge Your State Investigate COVID-19 Wrongdoing!
Mysterious Lights Seen Over Louisiana Leaves Authorities & Residences Baffled EmptyYesterday at 11:55 am by PurpleSkyz

» Australia Becomes First Country to Legalize Therapeutic US of MDMA and Psilcybin
Mysterious Lights Seen Over Louisiana Leaves Authorities & Residences Baffled EmptyYesterday at 11:53 am by PurpleSkyz

»  Brains at Room Temperature - Brough to you by Pfizer
Mysterious Lights Seen Over Louisiana Leaves Authorities & Residences Baffled EmptyYesterday at 11:47 am by PurpleSkyz

» 43-Year-Old Tennis Player Dies Suddenly During Match
Mysterious Lights Seen Over Louisiana Leaves Authorities & Residences Baffled EmptyYesterday at 11:42 am by PurpleSkyz

» Do You Know Someone with ‘Long COVID’ and Vaccinated? Here’s a Guide for Spike Protein Detox by World Council for Health
Mysterious Lights Seen Over Louisiana Leaves Authorities & Residences Baffled EmptyYesterday at 11:39 am by PurpleSkyz

» Why Are They Doing It? "Going Direct Reset" explained by Catherine Austin Fitts
Mysterious Lights Seen Over Louisiana Leaves Authorities & Residences Baffled EmptyYesterday at 11:26 am by PurpleSkyz

» China Responds to U.S. Military Shooting Down Spy Balloon
Mysterious Lights Seen Over Louisiana Leaves Authorities & Residences Baffled EmptyYesterday at 11:20 am by PurpleSkyz

» European Central Bank Preparing for Bail Ins & Banking Collapse According to Whistleblower
Mysterious Lights Seen Over Louisiana Leaves Authorities & Residences Baffled EmptyYesterday at 11:18 am by PurpleSkyz

» 44-year-old Thai Princess Bajrakitiyabha in Coma After Pfizer COVID Shots – Thailand to Nullify Contract with Pfizer
Mysterious Lights Seen Over Louisiana Leaves Authorities & Residences Baffled EmptyYesterday at 11:15 am by PurpleSkyz

» JOE MUST GO – Due to His Connections with China for Starters
Mysterious Lights Seen Over Louisiana Leaves Authorities & Residences Baffled EmptyYesterday at 11:12 am by PurpleSkyz

» US downs Chinese balloon over ocean moves to recover debris
Mysterious Lights Seen Over Louisiana Leaves Authorities & Residences Baffled EmptyYesterday at 11:05 am by PurpleSkyz

» An Incredible Thing Happens When Dolphins And Humans Team Up
Mysterious Lights Seen Over Louisiana Leaves Authorities & Residences Baffled EmptySat Feb 04, 2023 12:36 pm by PurpleSkyz

You are not connected. Please login or register

Mysterious Lights Seen Over Louisiana Leaves Authorities & Residences Baffled

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

Mysterious Lights Seen Over Louisiana Leaves Authorities & Residences Baffled CC_DroneLightShow3

This event took place on January 5, 2020 and was seen by multiple witnesses with loads of pictures and footage emerging. Could this be a similar event to the " Phoenix Lights " Witnesses reported seeing these lights, from reports seeing them in The Minden, Bossier City, Frierson and Logansport areas of Louisiana with many claiming that the lights would move at a high rate of speed and just stop, leaving some residences to get in contact with their local news station KSLA News 12 & The National Weather Service office at Shreveport Regional Airport but what where these lights? Nobody seems to know. First video from Sibley, Louisiana was submitted to MUFON with the following witness statement: " At approximately 6:05 pm on Sunday January 5, 2020, i stepped out back door to smoke a cigarette while watching the nfc wildcard game of Seattle vs eagles football. the second i stepped out, almost directly above me were multiple flashing lights. 5 to 7 or more. no sound whatsoever no definition other than an orb shape while it flashed. when there was no flash.. there was no object. the flash of white light occurred to the left and the right of the orb. nothing above or below. they appeared to moving in a west to south west direction. i immediately ran back in the house to grab my wife and told that she needs to come outside now. without grabbing my phone, i ran back outside to witness until she arrived. they moved very fast... but slow.... if that makes sense. i ran and grabbed my phone and proceeded to move west up the street to get a video of what i could... and the video is what physical evidence i have." Second video come from Shreveport, Louisiana and was captured by Ghost boy and you can view the original footage https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCUFv... Third video comes from South Bossier Louisiana and was captured by BrendaMarengo ShowGirl. This was filmed at 6:25 pm, i removed the audio as it was copyrighted music but you can view the original https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V9p3f... News Footage: KSLA News 12 https://www.ksla.com/2020/01/06/what-... Send footage to - Underbelly00666@gmail.com

https://youtu.be/1EA3Wd2eAt4

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum