OUT OF MIND
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Ghislaine Maxwell Taken Off Suicide Watch, Claims Mistreatment Including ‘Numerous Body Scans’
Mysterious Lights Seen Over Louisiana Leaves Authorities & Residences Baffled EmptyYesterday at 5:42 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Sturgis Motorcycle Rally Kicks Off With Bang Amid Virus Controversy
Mysterious Lights Seen Over Louisiana Leaves Authorities & Residences Baffled EmptyYesterday at 5:34 pm by PurpleSkyz

» UFO News ~ Large red UFO just appear in Egypt then disappears plus MORE
Mysterious Lights Seen Over Louisiana Leaves Authorities & Residences Baffled EmptyYesterday at 12:58 pm by PurpleSkyz

» The actual radar track of one of the Belgium UFOs
Mysterious Lights Seen Over Louisiana Leaves Authorities & Residences Baffled EmptyYesterday at 12:52 pm by PurpleSkyz

» U.S. Quarter had a Chip inside the coin. (See it, to believe it.)
Mysterious Lights Seen Over Louisiana Leaves Authorities & Residences Baffled EmptyYesterday at 10:58 am by Consciousness Of Economic

» 2019 congress bill-hr 748 for coronavirus
Mysterious Lights Seen Over Louisiana Leaves Authorities & Residences Baffled EmptyYesterday at 10:57 am by Consciousness Of Economic

» Germany Uncovers Major Pedophile Ring With 30,000 Members
Mysterious Lights Seen Over Louisiana Leaves Authorities & Residences Baffled EmptyYesterday at 10:54 am by Consciousness Of Economic

» FULL (of it) Benjamin bla bla blah Fulford 8-10-20... UFO Disclosure shows Elite Planning to follow up on Fake Pandemic with Fake Alien Invasion
Mysterious Lights Seen Over Louisiana Leaves Authorities & Residences Baffled EmptyYesterday at 10:34 am by PurpleSkyz

» Curiosity finds Crash Engine on Mars?
Mysterious Lights Seen Over Louisiana Leaves Authorities & Residences Baffled EmptyYesterday at 10:21 am by PurpleSkyz

» The controversial faces behind the anti-vaccine campaign in Australia
Mysterious Lights Seen Over Louisiana Leaves Authorities & Residences Baffled EmptyYesterday at 10:18 am by PurpleSkyz

» Tiny Alien Remains Found In Crimea?
Mysterious Lights Seen Over Louisiana Leaves Authorities & Residences Baffled EmptyYesterday at 10:11 am by PurpleSkyz

» NEW - *Epic Skies* - #2020 Drama in the Sky
Mysterious Lights Seen Over Louisiana Leaves Authorities & Residences Baffled EmptyYesterday at 10:05 am by PurpleSkyz

» #QTard Drama Theater - Are THEY In PANIC MODE? plus MORE
Mysterious Lights Seen Over Louisiana Leaves Authorities & Residences Baffled EmptyYesterday at 10:02 am by PurpleSkyz

» Smashing Globalism and the Return of the Jedi
Mysterious Lights Seen Over Louisiana Leaves Authorities & Residences Baffled EmptyYesterday at 9:56 am by PurpleSkyz

» Unmasking the Masks Agenda
Mysterious Lights Seen Over Louisiana Leaves Authorities & Residences Baffled EmptyYesterday at 9:53 am by PurpleSkyz

» Steven Cambian - Truthseekers Episode 0029, The Patterson Gimlin film, real or hoax?
Mysterious Lights Seen Over Louisiana Leaves Authorities & Residences Baffled EmptyYesterday at 9:49 am by PurpleSkyz

» Jeff & Jordan Maxwell - A Stroke, A Heart Attack, And The Dying US
Mysterious Lights Seen Over Louisiana Leaves Authorities & Residences Baffled EmptyYesterday at 9:47 am by PurpleSkyz

» States and Feds Secretly STOCKPILING Food To The Roof!
Mysterious Lights Seen Over Louisiana Leaves Authorities & Residences Baffled EmptyWed Aug 12, 2020 11:24 am by PurpleSkyz

» “The CIA Simulated UFO Abductions In Latin America As Psychological Warfare Experiments” – Dr. Jacques Vallée
Mysterious Lights Seen Over Louisiana Leaves Authorities & Residences Baffled EmptyWed Aug 12, 2020 11:21 am by PurpleSkyz

» Remnants of a #cropcircle - from our friend Spooky :)
Mysterious Lights Seen Over Louisiana Leaves Authorities & Residences Baffled EmptyWed Aug 12, 2020 11:16 am by PurpleSkyz

CLICK THE SUBSCRIBE BUTTON BELOW TO RECEIVE OUR DAILY NEWSLETTER

A 2ND EMAIL COMPLETES THE ACTIVATION PROCESS

CLICK THE PURPLE BUTTON TO VIEW OUR LATEST POSTS

You are not connected. Please login or register

OUT OF MIND » DISCLOSURE » SPACE NEWS & UFO DISCLOSURE » Mysterious Lights Seen Over Louisiana Leaves Authorities & Residences Baffled

Mysterious Lights Seen Over Louisiana Leaves Authorities & Residences Baffled

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin
Mysterious Lights Seen Over Louisiana Leaves Authorities & Residences Baffled CC_DroneLightShow3

This event took place on January 5, 2020 and was seen by multiple witnesses with loads of pictures and footage emerging. Could this be a similar event to the " Phoenix Lights " Witnesses reported seeing these lights, from reports seeing them in The Minden, Bossier City, Frierson and Logansport areas of Louisiana with many claiming that the lights would move at a high rate of speed and just stop, leaving some residences to get in contact with their local news station KSLA News 12 & The National Weather Service office at Shreveport Regional Airport but what where these lights? Nobody seems to know. First video from Sibley, Louisiana was submitted to MUFON with the following witness statement: " At approximately 6:05 pm on Sunday January 5, 2020, i stepped out back door to smoke a cigarette while watching the nfc wildcard game of Seattle vs eagles football. the second i stepped out, almost directly above me were multiple flashing lights. 5 to 7 or more. no sound whatsoever no definition other than an orb shape while it flashed. when there was no flash.. there was no object. the flash of white light occurred to the left and the right of the orb. nothing above or below. they appeared to moving in a west to south west direction. i immediately ran back in the house to grab my wife and told that she needs to come outside now. without grabbing my phone, i ran back outside to witness until she arrived. they moved very fast... but slow.... if that makes sense. i ran and grabbed my phone and proceeded to move west up the street to get a video of what i could... and the video is what physical evidence i have." Second video come from Shreveport, Louisiana and was captured by Ghost boy and you can view the original footage https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCUFv... Third video comes from South Bossier Louisiana and was captured by BrendaMarengo ShowGirl. This was filmed at 6:25 pm, i removed the audio as it was copyrighted music but you can view the original https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V9p3f... News Footage: KSLA News 12 https://www.ksla.com/2020/01/06/what-... Send footage to - Underbelly00666@gmail.com

https://youtu.be/1EA3Wd2eAt4

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum