OUT OF MIND
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Dave Schmidt (Meta 1 Coin Scam) SEC Posts An Award Claim Against Meta 1!
Mysterious Lights Seen Over Louisiana Leaves Authorities & Residences Baffled EmptyYesterday at 11:40 pm by RamblerNash

» 33-Year-Old Woman Hospitalized for ‘Mysterious’ Paralysis 12 Hours After Pfizer Vaccine
Mysterious Lights Seen Over Louisiana Leaves Authorities & Residences Baffled EmptyYesterday at 9:20 pm by Unknown

» Bad-clown Rising - For the Digitally Oppressed
Mysterious Lights Seen Over Louisiana Leaves Authorities & Residences Baffled EmptyYesterday at 6:46 pm by PurpleSkyz

» ‘Be Careful Because Some Things That Are Termed A Conspiracy Are True’ – Edward Snowden
Mysterious Lights Seen Over Louisiana Leaves Authorities & Residences Baffled EmptyYesterday at 5:21 pm by PurpleSkyz

» UFO NEWS ~ UFO caught in night sky Kennewick WA plus MORE
Mysterious Lights Seen Over Louisiana Leaves Authorities & Residences Baffled EmptyYesterday at 1:41 pm by PurpleSkyz

» UFO Documentary feat. Triangle UFOs & more (1996)
Mysterious Lights Seen Over Louisiana Leaves Authorities & Residences Baffled EmptyYesterday at 1:33 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Clif High – Shedding Woo – Extinction Level Event
Mysterious Lights Seen Over Louisiana Leaves Authorities & Residences Baffled EmptyYesterday at 11:51 am by PurpleSkyz

» HAPPY 4/20
Mysterious Lights Seen Over Louisiana Leaves Authorities & Residences Baffled EmptyYesterday at 11:46 am by PurpleSkyz

» GOVERNMENT IN IRELAND FORCED TO ADMIT THEY HAVE NO PROOF THAT COVID-19 EXISTS
Mysterious Lights Seen Over Louisiana Leaves Authorities & Residences Baffled EmptyYesterday at 11:32 am by Consciousness Of Economic

» „EYES OF THE DEVIL”. A DOCUMENTARY FILM BY PATRYK VEGA.
Mysterious Lights Seen Over Louisiana Leaves Authorities & Residences Baffled EmptyYesterday at 11:32 am by Consciousness Of Economic

» #QTard Drama Theater- ODD CONTRAST: As Juan O Savin appears to sink into despair, 5000 souls rise up as one in Tulsa
Mysterious Lights Seen Over Louisiana Leaves Authorities & Residences Baffled EmptyYesterday at 11:29 am by PurpleSkyz

» What The CDC’s VAERS Database Reveals About “Adverse” Post-Vaccine Reactions
Mysterious Lights Seen Over Louisiana Leaves Authorities & Residences Baffled EmptyYesterday at 11:24 am by PurpleSkyz

» U.S. Constitution Expired. California Exemptions Revoked. Natural Law Stands.
Mysterious Lights Seen Over Louisiana Leaves Authorities & Residences Baffled EmptyYesterday at 11:16 am by PurpleSkyz

» Scientists Warn of ‘Vaccine Treadmill’ as Vaccine Makers Gear Up for COVID Booster Shots
Mysterious Lights Seen Over Louisiana Leaves Authorities & Residences Baffled EmptyYesterday at 11:02 am by PurpleSkyz

» POOPness for MAR 19 '21: THIS DESERVES A BOOK ( I think it should be "BOOKING" as in Jail Time for Jerzy SCAMkowski))
Mysterious Lights Seen Over Louisiana Leaves Authorities & Residences Baffled EmptyYesterday at 10:51 am by PurpleSkyz

» What Is This Microscopic Organism Allegedly In The Pfizer Vaccine? Anyone Know?
Mysterious Lights Seen Over Louisiana Leaves Authorities & Residences Baffled EmptyYesterday at 10:26 am by PurpleSkyz

» Georgia Secretary of State Brad Raffensperger’s Office Defends Payout of Over $5 Million from Facebook-Linked Group for Election Infrastructure
Mysterious Lights Seen Over Louisiana Leaves Authorities & Residences Baffled EmptyYesterday at 10:11 am by PurpleSkyz

» It is 4/20 Eve!
Mysterious Lights Seen Over Louisiana Leaves Authorities & Residences Baffled EmptyMon Apr 19, 2021 8:45 pm by PurpleSkyz

» This Is What Happens If You Pump Gas Past Curfew In OUR FREE COUNTRY
Mysterious Lights Seen Over Louisiana Leaves Authorities & Residences Baffled EmptyMon Apr 19, 2021 12:52 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Could this be the Rendlesham Forest UFO ?
Mysterious Lights Seen Over Louisiana Leaves Authorities & Residences Baffled EmptyMon Apr 19, 2021 11:36 am by PurpleSkyz

» Fast Tic Tac UFO falls from the sky ??
Mysterious Lights Seen Over Louisiana Leaves Authorities & Residences Baffled EmptyMon Apr 19, 2021 10:28 am by PurpleSkyz

» Shocking Footage: After Being Jabbed, Man Suffers Seizure Inside Car at Drive-Thru Covid Vaccine Site
Mysterious Lights Seen Over Louisiana Leaves Authorities & Residences Baffled EmptyMon Apr 19, 2021 10:22 am by PurpleSkyz

You are not connected. Please login or register

OUT OF MIND » SPACE NEWS & DISCLOSURE » SPACE NEWS & UFO DISCLOSURE » Mysterious Lights Seen Over Louisiana Leaves Authorities & Residences Baffled

Mysterious Lights Seen Over Louisiana Leaves Authorities & Residences Baffled

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin
Mysterious Lights Seen Over Louisiana Leaves Authorities & Residences Baffled CC_DroneLightShow3

This event took place on January 5, 2020 and was seen by multiple witnesses with loads of pictures and footage emerging. Could this be a similar event to the " Phoenix Lights " Witnesses reported seeing these lights, from reports seeing them in The Minden, Bossier City, Frierson and Logansport areas of Louisiana with many claiming that the lights would move at a high rate of speed and just stop, leaving some residences to get in contact with their local news station KSLA News 12 & The National Weather Service office at Shreveport Regional Airport but what where these lights? Nobody seems to know. First video from Sibley, Louisiana was submitted to MUFON with the following witness statement: " At approximately 6:05 pm on Sunday January 5, 2020, i stepped out back door to smoke a cigarette while watching the nfc wildcard game of Seattle vs eagles football. the second i stepped out, almost directly above me were multiple flashing lights. 5 to 7 or more. no sound whatsoever no definition other than an orb shape while it flashed. when there was no flash.. there was no object. the flash of white light occurred to the left and the right of the orb. nothing above or below. they appeared to moving in a west to south west direction. i immediately ran back in the house to grab my wife and told that she needs to come outside now. without grabbing my phone, i ran back outside to witness until she arrived. they moved very fast... but slow.... if that makes sense. i ran and grabbed my phone and proceeded to move west up the street to get a video of what i could... and the video is what physical evidence i have." Second video come from Shreveport, Louisiana and was captured by Ghost boy and you can view the original footage https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCUFv... Third video comes from South Bossier Louisiana and was captured by BrendaMarengo ShowGirl. This was filmed at 6:25 pm, i removed the audio as it was copyrighted music but you can view the original https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V9p3f... News Footage: KSLA News 12 https://www.ksla.com/2020/01/06/what-... Send footage to - Underbelly00666@gmail.com

https://youtu.be/1EA3Wd2eAt4

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum