OUT OF MIND
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Nevada Unemployment has Embezzled Benefits from the Third Stimulus: Which made me Homeless since MAY.
'Ghost' photographed in historic Scottish castle EmptyToday at 11:56 am by PurpleSkyz

» Red Cross is warning all Americans that Covid-vaccinated humans are INELIGIBLE for donating plasma
'Ghost' photographed in historic Scottish castle EmptyToday at 11:24 am by PurpleSkyz

» Brandon Goodwin to keep his MOUTH SHUT about blood clots from Covid-19 vaccine that ended his season
'Ghost' photographed in historic Scottish castle EmptyToday at 11:19 am by PurpleSkyz

» Washington State Patrol Terminates 127 Employees Over Vaccine Mandate
'Ghost' photographed in historic Scottish castle EmptyToday at 11:08 am by PurpleSkyz

» More Than 180 San Francisco City Officials, Including Police And Sheriff Employees, Placed On Leave For Not Being Vaccinated
'Ghost' photographed in historic Scottish castle EmptyToday at 11:04 am by PurpleSkyz

» 750 GE Federal Contract Workers Walk Out in Protest Against Vaccine Mandates in Ohio
'Ghost' photographed in historic Scottish castle EmptyToday at 11:00 am by PurpleSkyz

» Enduring mysteries : The Georgia guidestones with Will Ellis.
'Ghost' photographed in historic Scottish castle EmptyToday at 10:50 am by PurpleSkyz

» TAKING LIFE FOR GRANTED
'Ghost' photographed in historic Scottish castle EmptyToday at 10:45 am by PurpleSkyz

» Free Covid Crusher
'Ghost' photographed in historic Scottish castle EmptyToday at 10:42 am by Richard Noakes

» Lou Elizondo doesn't like Steven Cambian's question
'Ghost' photographed in historic Scottish castle EmptyToday at 12:23 am by PurpleSkyz

» Navy declares ALL sailors who resist taking COVID-19 vaccine will be discharged – no exemptions, no exceptions
'Ghost' photographed in historic Scottish castle EmptyYesterday at 10:13 am by PurpleSkyz

» Decoding the Proposed New Invasive IRS $600 Bank Reporting Rule
'Ghost' photographed in historic Scottish castle EmptyYesterday at 10:08 am by PurpleSkyz

» Watch: Seattle Police Officers And Firefighters Turn In Their Work Boots Over Covid Vaccine Mandate
'Ghost' photographed in historic Scottish castle EmptyYesterday at 9:58 am by PurpleSkyz

» Over 100 Workers at Top U.S. Nuclear Weapons Lab Sue Over Coercive COVID-19 Vaxx Mandate
'Ghost' photographed in historic Scottish castle EmptyYesterday at 9:52 am by PurpleSkyz

» Ivermectin: The Elephant in the Room
'Ghost' photographed in historic Scottish castle EmptyYesterday at 9:44 am by PurpleSkyz

» Dr. Stella Immanuel: “The Whole Pandemic Was A TROJAN HORSE For Vaccines – Fauci Is Epitome Of Evil.”
'Ghost' photographed in historic Scottish castle EmptyYesterday at 9:42 am by PurpleSkyz

» Persecuted pastor: I will not lie about vaccines or endorse COVID tyranny
'Ghost' photographed in historic Scottish castle EmptyYesterday at 9:33 am by PurpleSkyz

» They Want Your Soul - The Richard Dolan Show
'Ghost' photographed in historic Scottish castle EmptyYesterday at 9:28 am by PurpleSkyz

» ‘Conformity to the Extreme’: Parents Outraged After Teachers Tape Face Masks to Students’ Faces
'Ghost' photographed in historic Scottish castle EmptyYesterday at 9:24 am by PurpleSkyz

» Whistleblower: FDA and CDC both know, but won’t admit, that 90% of covid patient hospitalizations are the fully vaccinated
'Ghost' photographed in historic Scottish castle EmptyYesterday at 9:14 am by PurpleSkyz

» World Economic Forum to Launch “Great Narrative” Initiative Following the Great Reset
'Ghost' photographed in historic Scottish castle EmptyYesterday at 9:08 am by PurpleSkyz

» UFO investigator invites celebrities to help him contact aliens
'Ghost' photographed in historic Scottish castle EmptyYesterday at 1:30 am by PurpleSkyz

» Watch: Jan. 6 Video That Was Suppressed Shows Capitol Police Officer Waving Protesters Into Building
'Ghost' photographed in historic Scottish castle EmptyYesterday at 1:25 am by PurpleSkyz

» Updated Italy: Massive Protests In Trieste Against Government’s COVID Vaccine Mandates
'Ghost' photographed in historic Scottish castle EmptyYesterday at 1:18 am by PurpleSkyz

» Thousands of Teachers, Students Walk Out of School in Protest of Vaccine Mandates + More
'Ghost' photographed in historic Scottish castle EmptyYesterday at 1:14 am by PurpleSkyz

» Black Lake Saskatchewan, Canada — First Nation People Hiding in Bush From Military to Avoid Forced Vax
'Ghost' photographed in historic Scottish castle EmptyYesterday at 1:11 am by PurpleSkyz

» Australian Aboriginal Elders Speak Out Against Government Covid Criminals
'Ghost' photographed in historic Scottish castle EmptyYesterday at 1:03 am by PurpleSkyz

» Why I Am Getting Vaccinated
'Ghost' photographed in historic Scottish castle EmptyYesterday at 1:00 am by PurpleSkyz

» Give It up For These Musical Tesla Coils
'Ghost' photographed in historic Scottish castle EmptyYesterday at 12:54 am by PurpleSkyz

Holistic Alternative
Health Care
by Bridgette Lyn Dolgoff

CONTACT HERE TO SCHEDULE ONLINE SESSIONS
www.https://coe-llc.com

NEW ETSY SHOP FEATURING HERBAL SALVES

NOW MAKING A MEDICATED OIL FOR PEOPLE WHO HAVE PCR DAMAGE
www.https://coe-llc.com

You are not connected. Please login or register

OUT OF MIND » PERCEPTUAL AWARENESS » OTHER DIMENSIONAL » 'Ghost' photographed in historic Scottish castle

'Ghost' photographed in historic Scottish castle

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin
'Ghost' photographed in historic Scottish castle

Posted on Friday, 10 January, 2020

'Ghost' photographed in historic Scottish castle News-ghost-lauriston

Is this one of the castle's former inhabitants ? Image Credit: Facebook / Drew McAdam
Drew McAdam had been visiting Edinburgh's Lauriston Castle when he captured a figure in one of the windows.
A popular tourist destination, the historic 16th-century tower house has long held a reputation for being haunted with visitors to the property reporting sightings of ghostly figures wandering its corridors and the sounds of disembodied footsteps echoing in its stairwells in the small hours of the morning.

Now one man believes that he has captured concrete evidence of the castle's otherworldly inhabitants after snapping a photograph of something unusual during a visit to the grounds on January 4th.

"It was locked and bolted - and the custodian had to switch off the alarm system (motion) when he arrived and unlocked the place," Drew McAdam wrote on Facebook.

"There was NOBODY in the house when I got there. (Several people had rung the bell and knocked the door, wondering if they might see inside.) I took a quick series of photos."

"On bringing them up on my computer, I was going to edit them a bit, but noticed the strangest thing - a figure at one of the windows, who I SWEAR was not there when I arrived."

"I have not edited this photo in any way. It is exactly as it came on the camera."

Sure enough, the photograph in question does show a woman standing in the window - clear as day.

"Now, say what you want, but there is a figure at that window, and they are not wearing modern clothing," McAdam wrote.

You can view his full story, as well as other shots taken before and after, in the Facebook post below.

rew McAdamlast Saturday
Okay, somebody explain this. Every word is true. I arrived at Lauriston House, near Edinburgh, some time before 2pm on Saturday January 4th. In one of the photos you can see my car parked at the left hand side. It was locked and bolted - and the custodian had to switch off the alarm system (motion) when he arrived and unlocked the place. There was NOBODY in the house when I got there. (Several people had rung the bell and knocked the door, wondering if they might see inside.)...
See More
'Ghost' photographed in historic Scottish castle 82704436_10157301249681339_6406577139465846784_o.jpg?_nc_cat=103&_nc_ohc=vLyHDr9A6rwAQmu2bN_RsfzQIIA73Gm4a7VpT8nheyji69UlUcZU8LTuQ&_nc_ht=scontent-ort2-2

https://www.unexplained-mysteries.com/news/333651/ghost-photographed-in-historic-scottish-castle

Thanks to: https://www.unexplained-mysteries.com

bs4ever

bs4ever
So that's where he hid it, the sneaky toad.

That's no ghost that's blairs conscience

"आप सिर्फ यह है आप नहीं था क्या मतलब है यह देखने के लिए किया था"

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum