Latest topics
» Dark Knight Satellite Transformer Caught By P900
Odd shaped cloud photographed in the sky over Anchorgage, Alaska  EmptyToday at 8:10 am by PurpleSkyz

» UFO News ~ White UFO Orb Seen Over Lancashire And Birmingham, England plus MORE
Odd shaped cloud photographed in the sky over Anchorgage, Alaska  EmptyToday at 7:31 am by PurpleSkyz

» Electric Asteroid Breaks the Rules
Odd shaped cloud photographed in the sky over Anchorgage, Alaska  EmptyToday at 7:27 am by PurpleSkyz

» Davelis Cave - Strange Occurrences at Mount Pendeli
Odd shaped cloud photographed in the sky over Anchorgage, Alaska  EmptyToday at 7:24 am by PurpleSkyz

» Illinois Lawmaker Floats Legislation to Give Governor Pritzker the Power to Confiscate Property
Odd shaped cloud photographed in the sky over Anchorgage, Alaska  EmptyToday at 7:17 am by PurpleSkyz

» The Moon is About to Pass Through the Earth's Shadow - Penumbral Lunar Eclipse, June 5 2020
Odd shaped cloud photographed in the sky over Anchorgage, Alaska  EmptyToday at 7:10 am by PurpleSkyz

» Easter Island is Far More Mysterious Than We First Thought
Odd shaped cloud photographed in the sky over Anchorgage, Alaska  EmptyToday at 7:08 am by PurpleSkyz

» Alan Watts ~ Returning To The Inner Self
Odd shaped cloud photographed in the sky over Anchorgage, Alaska  EmptyToday at 7:03 am by PurpleSkyz

» EU Planning ‘Vaccination Passport’ Since 2018
Odd shaped cloud photographed in the sky over Anchorgage, Alaska  EmptyToday at 6:59 am by PurpleSkyz

» Moderna COVID Vaccine Trial Sees 20% ‘Serious’ Injury Rate
Odd shaped cloud photographed in the sky over Anchorgage, Alaska  EmptyToday at 6:58 am by PurpleSkyz

» Mark Zuckerberg’s Hypocrisy on Free Speech
Odd shaped cloud photographed in the sky over Anchorgage, Alaska  EmptyToday at 6:53 am by PurpleSkyz

» Bill Gates Documentary Reveals Ties to Pedophile Jeffrey Epstein and Eugenics Movement
Odd shaped cloud photographed in the sky over Anchorgage, Alaska  EmptyYesterday at 4:39 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Joe Biden Ukraine Scandal Exploding
Odd shaped cloud photographed in the sky over Anchorgage, Alaska  EmptyYesterday at 4:37 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Snordster - Coronaslave
Odd shaped cloud photographed in the sky over Anchorgage, Alaska  EmptyYesterday at 4:36 pm by PurpleSkyz

» 5 Theories About The Universe That Will Blow Your Mind
Odd shaped cloud photographed in the sky over Anchorgage, Alaska  EmptyYesterday at 4:35 pm by PurpleSkyz

» The COVID-19 “Dark Winter” PsyOp: Question Everything…
Odd shaped cloud photographed in the sky over Anchorgage, Alaska  EmptyYesterday at 4:33 pm by PurpleSkyz

» The Unemployment Rate for Each State, from 7.9% in Connecticut to 28.2% in Nevada
Odd shaped cloud photographed in the sky over Anchorgage, Alaska  EmptyYesterday at 4:32 pm by PurpleSkyz

» China faces new lockdown as second wave of COVID-19 cases emerge
Odd shaped cloud photographed in the sky over Anchorgage, Alaska  EmptyYesterday at 4:31 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Trump Says He Will Not “Close the Country” If Second Wave of Virus Hits
Odd shaped cloud photographed in the sky over Anchorgage, Alaska  EmptyYesterday at 4:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» 07-05-1990 VHS Video Rare Phenomena Earth Ley UFO Energy Captured on Stonehenge Barrows UK
Odd shaped cloud photographed in the sky over Anchorgage, Alaska  EmptyYesterday at 4:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

CLICK THE SUBSCRIBE BUTTON BELOW TO RECEIVE OUR DAILY NEWSLETTER

A 2ND EMAIL COMPLETES THE ACTIVATION PROCESS

CLICK THE PURPLE BUTTON TO VIEW OUR LATEST POSTS

You are not connected. Please login or register

OUT OF MIND » PLANET AWARENESS » ATMOSPHERIC CHANGES » Odd shaped cloud photographed in the sky over Anchorgage, Alaska

Odd shaped cloud photographed in the sky over Anchorgage, Alaska

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

Odd shaped cloaked craft photographed in the sky over Anchorgage, Alaska

January 10, 2020    
Last year on October 17, a citizen from Anchorgage, Alaska witnessed an odd shaped cloaked craft in the sky on which he decided to take some photographs of it.

The photographer who submitted the photos to Mufon for further investigation states:

Upon pulling into the Anchorage Best Buy I saw a stationary object or strange cloud. Initially I thought it was an advertisement balloon of some sort or a strange shaped aircraft.

The object had no movement, whatsoever. It did not waiver, flutter, or change shape in any way.

I estimate the wind speed to be about 7 knots on the ground and the object was a mile away between 1000 and 1500 feet high. There were no lines, cables, or anything else that seemed to be attached. 

After zooming in with my camera, I told myself it was an odd shaped cloud, but it was certainly out of place and seemed to be symmetrical in shape. It didn't seem like a UAV or a drone.

Again, it was completely stationary. There was one other adult female not related to me in the parking lot who acknowledged the object. She too stared at it for a bit before we both moved into the store. About an hour later, I came outside and it was gone.

Thanks to: http://ufosightingshotspot.blogspot.com

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum