OUT OF MIND
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» EUDRA Adverse Reaction Stats Through July 2nd, 2022
Toyota To Develop 175-Acre A.I. “City Of The Future'” EmptyToday at 11:01 am by PurpleSkyz

» Boris Johnson Announces Resignation After Torrent Of Scandals
Toyota To Develop 175-Acre A.I. “City Of The Future'” EmptyToday at 10:58 am by PurpleSkyz

» FDA authorizes pharmacists to prescribe COVID pill
Toyota To Develop 175-Acre A.I. “City Of The Future'” EmptyToday at 10:52 am by PurpleSkyz

» The lights are about to go out in America, warn grid experts
Toyota To Develop 175-Acre A.I. “City Of The Future'” EmptyToday at 10:47 am by PurpleSkyz

» UPDATE: Demolition Crews Level Georgia Guidestones Monument
Toyota To Develop 175-Acre A.I. “City Of The Future'” EmptyToday at 10:45 am by PurpleSkyz

» San Diego Loses 22% Of Its Police Force Due To Vax Mandates
Toyota To Develop 175-Acre A.I. “City Of The Future'” EmptyToday at 10:40 am by PurpleSkyz

» Big Daddy Joe Wired Hunter 95K to Smoke Crack in Deprivation Tank Detox ahahaha
Toyota To Develop 175-Acre A.I. “City Of The Future'” EmptyToday at 10:26 am by PurpleSkyz

» Follow the COVID Money
Toyota To Develop 175-Acre A.I. “City Of The Future'” EmptyToday at 10:20 am by PurpleSkyz

» Dr. Vernon Coleman: THE GREAT BETRAYAL
Toyota To Develop 175-Acre A.I. “City Of The Future'” EmptyToday at 12:30 am by PurpleSkyz

» Pfizer Crimes against our Children: Cardiac Arrest of Two Month Old Baby an Hour after Experimental Vaccine
Toyota To Develop 175-Acre A.I. “City Of The Future'” EmptyToday at 12:16 am by PurpleSkyz

» Robert F. Kennedy, Jr. With Christian Westrook: Manufactured Food Shortages
Toyota To Develop 175-Acre A.I. “City Of The Future'” EmptyToday at 12:13 am by PurpleSkyz

» Georgia Guidestones BAM!
Toyota To Develop 175-Acre A.I. “City Of The Future'” EmptyToday at 12:07 am by PurpleSkyz

» 74.2 million people in the USA have not had a single dose of a Covid-19 Vaccine
Toyota To Develop 175-Acre A.I. “City Of The Future'” EmptyYesterday at 10:12 am by PurpleSkyz

» Good People Doing Good Things — Too Many To Count!
Toyota To Develop 175-Acre A.I. “City Of The Future'” EmptyYesterday at 10:09 am by PurpleSkyz

» Thailand giving away one million cannabis plants to encourage citizens to grow natural medicine
Toyota To Develop 175-Acre A.I. “City Of The Future'” EmptyYesterday at 10:02 am by PurpleSkyz

» Large Hadron Collider Finds Evidence of 3 Never-Before-Seen Particles plus more
Toyota To Develop 175-Acre A.I. “City Of The Future'” EmptyYesterday at 9:28 am by PurpleSkyz

» Canada's Health Minister: "You Will Never Be Fully-Vaxxed"
Toyota To Develop 175-Acre A.I. “City Of The Future'” EmptyYesterday at 9:23 am by PurpleSkyz

» Mexico President Obrador – ‘…Free Assange Or Dismantle Statue Of Liberty”
Toyota To Develop 175-Acre A.I. “City Of The Future'” EmptyYesterday at 1:19 am by PurpleSkyz

» Pfizer Asks Court to Dismiss Whistleblower Lawsuit Because Government Was Aware of Fraud
Toyota To Develop 175-Acre A.I. “City Of The Future'” EmptyYesterday at 1:12 am by PurpleSkyz

» LAUSD parents can now file for damages from the illegal COVID vaccine mandates
Toyota To Develop 175-Acre A.I. “City Of The Future'” EmptyYesterday at 1:09 am by PurpleSkyz

» Cancer-causing Chemicals Leaching into Food from Packaging
Toyota To Develop 175-Acre A.I. “City Of The Future'” EmptyYesterday at 1:05 am by PurpleSkyz

» Pfizer Ordered by Uruguayan Judge to Report Composition of Covid-19 Vaccines
Toyota To Develop 175-Acre A.I. “City Of The Future'” EmptyYesterday at 1:00 am by PurpleSkyz

You are not connected. Please login or register

OUT OF MIND » CHANGING ENVIRONMENT & NATURE » SUSTAINABLE FUTURE » Toyota To Develop 175-Acre A.I. “City Of The Future'”

Toyota To Develop 175-Acre A.I. “City Of The Future'”

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

Toyota To Develop 175-Acre A.I. “City Of The Future'”
Date: January 11, 2020Author: Nwo Report  

Toyota announced that it will break ground next year on a 175-acre, hydrogen powered “prototype city of the future” at the base of Mt. Fuji, where 2,000 employees, retirees and others will live alongside the latest in smart home technology, hyper-efficient street design, AI-guided robotics, and new mobility products.

Toyota To Develop 175-Acre A.I. “City Of The Future'” Future%20city

Announced by CEO Akio Toyoda during a Monday presentation at the 2020 Consumer Electronics Show (CES) in Las Vegas, the ambitious project built on the site of a former car factory has been referred to by Toyota as the “Woven City,” due to its integration of three types of transportation.

Toyota To Develop 175-Acre A.I. “City Of The Future'” Toyoda

The community was designed by Danish architect Bjarke Ingels, whose firm designed the 2 World Trade Center building in New York, as well as Google’s Silicon Valley and London offices, according to Reuters.

Toyota To Develop 175-Acre A.I. “City Of The Future'” Woiven%202

Toyota CEO Akio Toyoda shakes hands with Danish architect Bjarke Ingels
One street would be for faster vehicles, while a second street will be for lower-speed personal mobility vehicles such as scooters and bikes, along with pedestrians. A third would be a “park-like promenade for pedestrians only,” according to The Verge.

https://youtu.be/pfCyQvuufZw

https://nworeport.me/2020/01/11/toyota-to-develop-175-acre-a-i-city-of-the-future/

Thanks to: https://nworeport.me

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum