Latest topics
» Leave the collective herd/pack for INDIVIDUALISM
Exploding meteor captured on doorbell camera EmptyToday at 9:59 am by Consciousness Of Economic

» Reno Sky Crap
Exploding meteor captured on doorbell camera EmptyToday at 9:58 am by Consciousness Of Economic

» "The Largest Ever Physical Transfer Of Gold"
Exploding meteor captured on doorbell camera EmptyToday at 9:57 am by Consciousness Of Economic

» SPACE-X LIVE FEED NOW SHOWS *UNIDENTIFIED OBJECTS NEAR LAUNCH PLATFORM BEFORE LATEST EVENTS IN TX(!)
Exploding meteor captured on doorbell camera EmptyToday at 9:53 am by Consciousness Of Economic

» Finding Our Lost History
Exploding meteor captured on doorbell camera EmptyToday at 9:51 am by Consciousness Of Economic

» WAS MINNESOTA ANOTHER FALSE FLAG?
Exploding meteor captured on doorbell camera EmptyToday at 9:50 am by Consciousness Of Economic

» Crop Circles 2020 - Crop Circle - Dorset - 31/05/2020
Exploding meteor captured on doorbell camera EmptyToday at 9:48 am by PurpleSkyz

» Bees and Electric Charge | Electricity of Life
Exploding meteor captured on doorbell camera EmptyToday at 9:48 am by Consciousness Of Economic

» Amazon Closes Hubs In Several Major Cities Orders Drivers To "Stop Immediately And Return Home"
Exploding meteor captured on doorbell camera EmptyToday at 9:46 am by Consciousness Of Economic

» Neurotoxicity Experts Cleared to Testify At Fluoridation Chemicals Trial June 8 in Federal Court
Exploding meteor captured on doorbell camera EmptyToday at 9:44 am by Consciousness Of Economic

» Black Hole Outburst Caught on Video
Exploding meteor captured on doorbell camera EmptyToday at 9:44 am by PurpleSkyz

» More Mysterious Brick Piles Appear Throughout Major Protest Cities
Exploding meteor captured on doorbell camera EmptyToday at 9:42 am by PurpleSkyz

» Alien Landing in France - RD Short Clips
Exploding meteor captured on doorbell camera EmptyToday at 9:39 am by PurpleSkyz

» Benjamin blablabla Fulford 6-01-20…Zionist Pandemic + Riots Plan Blows Up In Their Faces
Exploding meteor captured on doorbell camera EmptyToday at 9:35 am by PurpleSkyz

» POOPness for MAY 31: OUT OF THE BLUE PEOPLE ARE SEEING THRU OUR FRAUD AND REPORTING US!!!
Exploding meteor captured on doorbell camera EmptyToday at 9:30 am by PurpleSkyz

» Dave Schmidt - warrant executed
Exploding meteor captured on doorbell camera EmptyToday at 8:00 am by Carl Spackler

» "These riots stopped being about #GeorgeFloyd a long time ago. Enough is enough. I’m fed up watching us destroy ourselves. It’s time for me to speak."
Exploding meteor captured on doorbell camera EmptyYesterday at 5:25 pm by RamblerNash

» Dave ScHmIdT (Meta1Coin) sure does like to "remind" Judge Pitman of who he is!
Exploding meteor captured on doorbell camera EmptyYesterday at 4:55 pm by RamblerNash

» (Dave Schmidt) Inside the $9 Million Crypto Scam Backed By a State Senator and a YouTube Psychic - UPDATED
Exploding meteor captured on doorbell camera EmptyYesterday at 4:47 pm by RamblerNash

» Several UFOs spotted during SpaceX Falcon 9 and Dragon rocket launch plus MORE
Exploding meteor captured on doorbell camera EmptyYesterday at 2:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

CLICK THE SUBSCRIBE BUTTON BELOW TO RECEIVE OUR DAILY NEWSLETTER

A 2ND EMAIL COMPLETES THE ACTIVATION PROCESS

CLICK THE PURPLE BUTTON TO VIEW OUR LATEST POSTS

You are not connected. Please login or register

OUT OF MIND » PLANET AWARENESS » ATMOSPHERIC CHANGES » Exploding meteor captured on doorbell camera

Exploding meteor captured on doorbell camera

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Exploding meteor captured on doorbell camera Empty Exploding meteor captured on doorbell camera on Wed Feb 05, 2020 1:14 am

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin
Exploding meteor captured on doorbell camera

Posted on Tuesday, 4 February, 2020

Exploding meteor captured on doorbell camera News-bolide-flash

The spectacle just happened to be within view of the camera. Image Credit: YouTube / SWNS / Gary Rogers
A doorbell cam in Derby, England captured the moment a meteor spectacularly exploded in the night sky.
Doorbell cameras seem to be everywhere these days and this has resulted in all manner of unusual "blink and you'll miss it" incidents being caught on film that would have otherwise gone unseen.

This most recent example, which was recorded outside the home of 52-year-old Gary Rogers in Derby on Monday night, shows a meteor careening down from the heavens, producing a very bright flash.

Rogers recalled how his home security system had alerted him to the event.

"I was in bed and was about to go to sleep when my phone pinged," he said. "I couldn't believe it. I thought it was a firework at first, but I listened to the sound and you couldn't hear any noise."

According to local astronomers, the object is what is known as a bolide.

"Mr Rogers was very lucky to get such a nice bright one," said Sherwood Observatory chairman Rob Dawes. "But you'd be surprised how many of these do come into the atmosphere at any time of year."

https://youtu.be/IsEV1iiMr-E

https://www.unexplained-mysteries.com/news/334324/exploding-meteor-captured-on-doorbell-camera

Thanks to: https://www.unexplained-mysteries.com

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum