OUT OF MIND
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Interview with Charlie Wards Son
What Does QAnon Know About "UFOs"? David Wilcock is Gonna Tell You! EmptyYesterday at 7:13 pm by PurpleSkyz

» About That Gas Thing...
What Does QAnon Know About "UFOs"? David Wilcock is Gonna Tell You! EmptyYesterday at 6:41 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Fatalities Climbing
What Does QAnon Know About "UFOs"? David Wilcock is Gonna Tell You! EmptyYesterday at 12:18 pm by PurpleSkyz

» FULL (OF IT) Benjamin bla bla blah Fulford - 5/10/2021 - Without a Moral Compass the West Cannot Win
What Does QAnon Know About "UFOs"? David Wilcock is Gonna Tell You! EmptyYesterday at 11:04 am by PurpleSkyz

» Eat These 7 Mushrooms to Live Longer
What Does QAnon Know About "UFOs"? David Wilcock is Gonna Tell You! EmptyYesterday at 10:59 am by PurpleSkyz

» Maricopa County Elections Officials DELETED ENTIRE DATABASE from Voting Machines
What Does QAnon Know About "UFOs"? David Wilcock is Gonna Tell You! EmptyYesterday at 10:54 am by PurpleSkyz

» Ohio Lottery to Give 5 People $1 Million Each to Encourage Vaccination
What Does QAnon Know About "UFOs"? David Wilcock is Gonna Tell You! EmptyYesterday at 10:51 am by PurpleSkyz

» Eric Clapton after COVID vaccination: ‘I should never have gone near the needle’
What Does QAnon Know About "UFOs"? David Wilcock is Gonna Tell You! EmptyYesterday at 10:40 am by PurpleSkyz

» YIKES! McYuk’s & Uber Going To Help White House Encourage Vaccine- Hesitant Americans
What Does QAnon Know About "UFOs"? David Wilcock is Gonna Tell You! EmptyYesterday at 9:14 am by PurpleSkyz

» Let’s demand a recount…but NOT of the Election
What Does QAnon Know About "UFOs"? David Wilcock is Gonna Tell You! EmptyYesterday at 8:46 am by PurpleSkyz

» Body Language – Gas Shortage Funny Business
What Does QAnon Know About "UFOs"? David Wilcock is Gonna Tell You! EmptyYesterday at 8:37 am by PurpleSkyz

» CDC Changes Rules for Counting Breakthrough Cases, as More Fully Vaccinated People Test Positive
What Does QAnon Know About "UFOs"? David Wilcock is Gonna Tell You! EmptyYesterday at 8:22 am by PurpleSkyz

» Why are Magnets Sticking to the COVID Vaxxed?
What Does QAnon Know About "UFOs"? David Wilcock is Gonna Tell You! EmptyYesterday at 8:14 am by PurpleSkyz

» Looked like a B I G Planet behind the Sun!
What Does QAnon Know About "UFOs"? David Wilcock is Gonna Tell You! EmptyWed May 12, 2021 7:17 pm by PurpleSkyz

» After the second dose of the Pfizer vaccine woman puts a magnet on her arm and it sticks
What Does QAnon Know About "UFOs"? David Wilcock is Gonna Tell You! EmptyWed May 12, 2021 10:37 am by PurpleSkyz

» IT’S HAPPENING: Forensic Audit of 2020 Election Results Requested in Michigan
What Does QAnon Know About "UFOs"? David Wilcock is Gonna Tell You! EmptyWed May 12, 2021 9:44 am by PurpleSkyz

» RFK, Jr. and Retired Trauma Surgeon Dr. Eileen Natuzzi Have a Chat
What Does QAnon Know About "UFOs"? David Wilcock is Gonna Tell You! EmptyWed May 12, 2021 9:25 am by PurpleSkyz

» Haven't the Children Been Through Enough?
What Does QAnon Know About "UFOs"? David Wilcock is Gonna Tell You! EmptyWed May 12, 2021 9:18 am by PurpleSkyz

» Dr. McCullough, a professor of medicine sounds off.
What Does QAnon Know About "UFOs"? David Wilcock is Gonna Tell You! EmptyWed May 12, 2021 9:14 am by PurpleSkyz

» BRILLIANT! Gov. DeSantis Files Lawsuit Against CDC For Economic Damage To Florida Businesses
What Does QAnon Know About "UFOs"? David Wilcock is Gonna Tell You! EmptyWed May 12, 2021 9:03 am by PurpleSkyz

» SOMEBODY ELSE IS ON THE MOON: NASA Has Kept a Secret For a Whole Generation
What Does QAnon Know About "UFOs"? David Wilcock is Gonna Tell You! EmptyWed May 12, 2021 8:58 am by PurpleSkyz

» Evil Spawn Chelsea Clinton Makes Demands of Evil Vatican... Figures
What Does QAnon Know About "UFOs"? David Wilcock is Gonna Tell You! EmptyWed May 12, 2021 8:49 am by PurpleSkyz

You are not connected. Please login or register

OUT OF MIND » WOOSHIP THE NEW AGE/ NEW CAGE GURUS, SHYSTERS & UFO COMMUNITY FRAUDSTERS » BLUE CHICKEN CULT ~ DAVID WILCOCK & COREY GOODE » What Does QAnon Know About "UFOs"? David Wilcock is Gonna Tell You!

What Does QAnon Know About "UFOs"? David Wilcock is Gonna Tell You!

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin
What Does QAnon Know About "UFOs"? David Wilcock is Gonna Tell You! Hqdefault

https://youtu.be/v19Miv8n4ig

David Wilcock 3-9-20 Tweets, about current operations and @AustinSteinbart

Posted on 2020/03/10 by Kauilapele  
What Does QAnon Know About "UFOs"? David Wilcock is Gonna Tell You! David_wilcock_headshot_161220_200_43 Somehow saw these on Twitter, and it seems everything and everyone are pointing to major operations going on now, and that Austin Steinbart’s (Kp blog post 1, post 2) information is backed up by DW’s sources. Have fun with these!
Tweet 2:30 PM · Mar 9, 2020
I do not encourage panic at this time. We are seeing a sequence of events that will lead to mass arrests and everything we have been hoping for. The nature and content of the in-progress article is changing as the headlines evolve but soon I will take a position.

What Does QAnon Know About "UFOs"? David Wilcock is Gonna Tell You! DavidWilcockSearch_normal

David Wilcock  ✔  @david_wilcock

I do not encourage panic at this time. We are seeing a sequence of events that will lead to mass arrests and everything we have been hoping for. The nature and content of the in-progress article is changing as the headlines evolve but soon I will take a position.

2:30 PM - Mar 9, 2020

Tweet 3:46 PM · Mar 9, 2020 [re: @AustinSteinbart]
There are a number of things he has said that I was either not aware of or had not made public, and were not public as far as I know. His knowledge of the DIA, for example, is extremely consistent with material I have not shared.

What Does QAnon Know About "UFOs"? David Wilcock is Gonna Tell You! 7dETqT9R_normal

The Red Votes are Coming!  @1_Decided_Voter

·  17h

Replying to @david_wilcock @AustinSteinbart
I kind of have that feeling as well, trying to keep an open mind.
What Does QAnon Know About "UFOs"? David Wilcock is Gonna Tell You! DavidWilcockSearch_normal

David Wilcock  ✔  @david_wilcock

There are a number of things he has said that I was either not aware of or had not made public, and were not public as far as I know. His knowledge of the DIA, for example, is extremely consistent with material I have not shared.

3:46 PM - Mar 9, 2020
https://kauilapele.wordpress.com/2020/03/10/david-wilcock-3-9-20-tweets-about-current-operations-and-austinsteinbart/

Thanks to KP at: https://kauilapele.wordpress.com

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum