OUT OF MIND
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» OUT OF MIND SITE HAS BEEN THREATENED
UFO News ~ Triangular shaped UFO hovered extremely close to ground in Chicago plus MORE EmptyToday at 1:46 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Bad-clown Rising - Stories
UFO News ~ Triangular shaped UFO hovered extremely close to ground in Chicago plus MORE EmptyToday at 12:34 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Great Reset: Britons Face £300 Fine For Burning Wood to Keep Warm
UFO News ~ Triangular shaped UFO hovered extremely close to ground in Chicago plus MORE EmptyToday at 12:06 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Moderna Booster Vaccine Singled Out for Chronic Hives + More
UFO News ~ Triangular shaped UFO hovered extremely close to ground in Chicago plus MORE EmptyToday at 11:55 am by PurpleSkyz

» Momo Zhou dead at 31: History-making darts star passes away suddenly as tributes pour in
UFO News ~ Triangular shaped UFO hovered extremely close to ground in Chicago plus MORE EmptyToday at 11:50 am by PurpleSkyz

» The Pfizer Exec Who Confessed to Project Veritas Now Tells Me the Whole Truth by Jon Rappoport
UFO News ~ Triangular shaped UFO hovered extremely close to ground in Chicago plus MORE EmptyToday at 11:48 am by PurpleSkyz

» WWE Legend Dies Suddenly Before SmackDown
UFO News ~ Triangular shaped UFO hovered extremely close to ground in Chicago plus MORE EmptyToday at 11:45 am by PurpleSkyz

» Autopsy Analysis Finds ‘Global Myocardial Injury' After 2nd Pfizer Covid Shot
UFO News ~ Triangular shaped UFO hovered extremely close to ground in Chicago plus MORE EmptyToday at 11:41 am by PurpleSkyz

» Mislabeling Vaccination Deaths for 50 Years
UFO News ~ Triangular shaped UFO hovered extremely close to ground in Chicago plus MORE EmptyToday at 11:32 am by PurpleSkyz

» “Listen, they are not predicting food shortages, they’re planning them!!”…
UFO News ~ Triangular shaped UFO hovered extremely close to ground in Chicago plus MORE EmptyToday at 11:25 am by PurpleSkyz

» Hunter Biden Admits Infamous Laptop Belongs To Him, Calls For Criminal Probe Into Attempts To 'Weaponize' Contents LMFAO!!!!
UFO News ~ Triangular shaped UFO hovered extremely close to ground in Chicago plus MORE EmptyToday at 11:07 am by PurpleSkyz

» 'The Scandal Would Be Enormous': Pfizer Director Worried About Vax-Induced Menstrual Irregularities
UFO News ~ Triangular shaped UFO hovered extremely close to ground in Chicago plus MORE EmptyToday at 10:51 am by PurpleSkyz

» About that Giant Chinese Spy Balloon
UFO News ~ Triangular shaped UFO hovered extremely close to ground in Chicago plus MORE EmptyToday at 10:46 am by PurpleSkyz

» New Spin on the Reason for the Tyre Nichols Beating Death
UFO News ~ Triangular shaped UFO hovered extremely close to ground in Chicago plus MORE EmptyYesterday at 11:47 am by PurpleSkyz

» The Algae That Might Save Earth’s Coral Reefs
UFO News ~ Triangular shaped UFO hovered extremely close to ground in Chicago plus MORE EmptyYesterday at 11:40 am by PurpleSkyz

» Drug Safety Expert Calls For Immediate Suspension of COVID Shots: Causing ‘Deaths of Young People and Children
UFO News ~ Triangular shaped UFO hovered extremely close to ground in Chicago plus MORE EmptyYesterday at 11:35 am by PurpleSkyz

» Former UA Swimming Standout Ty Wells Dies at 23
UFO News ~ Triangular shaped UFO hovered extremely close to ground in Chicago plus MORE EmptyYesterday at 11:17 am by PurpleSkyz

» Junior Varsity Basketball Player Suffers Seizure and Cardiac Arrest During Game
UFO News ~ Triangular shaped UFO hovered extremely close to ground in Chicago plus MORE EmptyYesterday at 11:11 am by PurpleSkyz

» ‘Synchronicity’, Is The Universe Trying To Tell You Something?
UFO News ~ Triangular shaped UFO hovered extremely close to ground in Chicago plus MORE EmptyYesterday at 11:07 am by PurpleSkyz

» Washington D.C. Court Dismisses Jan. 6 Civil Charges Against Roger Stone
UFO News ~ Triangular shaped UFO hovered extremely close to ground in Chicago plus MORE EmptyYesterday at 11:01 am by PurpleSkyz

»  #COVID19 origin: “Most read propaganda paper ever”
UFO News ~ Triangular shaped UFO hovered extremely close to ground in Chicago plus MORE EmptyYesterday at 10:54 am by PurpleSkyz

» University in shock as Thesis written by ChatGPT was Approved. AI-powered bot did 2 years work in 23 hours
UFO News ~ Triangular shaped UFO hovered extremely close to ground in Chicago plus MORE EmptyYesterday at 10:51 am by PurpleSkyz

You are not connected. Please login or register

UFO News ~ Triangular shaped UFO hovered extremely close to ground in Chicago plus MORE

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

UFO News ~ Triangular shaped UFO hovered extremely close to ground in Chicago plus MORE Hqdefault

I was in the spirit of music garden in grant park, between south michigan avenue and south lake shore drive with two friends. we were sitting when one of my friends looked up and asked why a plane was flying so low. my other friend and i looked up and at first we thought it was a plane too. it was very cloudy so all we could see was seven bright lights peeking through. i've seen low-flying lanes below so thats the assumption i made, despite not hearing the usual sounds you would hear when a plane passes that close. we ignored it for a while when my friend pointed out again that it seemed to be stationary. at this point we were all lying down looking at it. she was right, it wasn't moving at all. i would like to clarify that all of us were completely sober in every form and i myself have never not been sober, so this was not drug or alcohol induced. we then noticed something even strnager. it wasn't actuallty stationary, but appeared to be moving horizontally of the direction a plane would normally move. while a plane moves along the nose and tail, this was moving from what appeared to be a wing. but it was very jarring as it ws quiet that night due to the spreading of covid-19. i personally dont believe this was extra-terrestrial, but government based. i havent been able to find other reports on it and i think there is a reason for that. because of the outbreak no one wants to be outside right now, especially not in the parks in chicago.

https://youtu.be/zoOKV8JJxjY

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

https://youtu.be/9u1Fkkn-ELw

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

https://youtu.be/FPUslryZzbc

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin