Latest topics
» Frugals call upon the Higher Aware, and are rebuked
Something Weird is Happening with the Interstellar Comet 2I/Borisov EmptyToday at 4:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Help Dave Schmidt in Prison ! Send ALL Meta 1 Coin scammers to prison!
Something Weird is Happening with the Interstellar Comet 2I/Borisov EmptyToday at 1:18 pm by Carl Spackler

» Dave Schmidt Meta 1 coin- IN PRISON!!!!
Something Weird is Happening with the Interstellar Comet 2I/Borisov EmptyToday at 1:17 pm by PurpleSkyz

» 5 Suns Appear in the Sky Over Ivory Coast, Africa
Something Weird is Happening with the Interstellar Comet 2I/Borisov EmptyToday at 10:38 am by PurpleSkyz

» Dark Journalist X-90: MKULTRA Assassins The RFK Truth Revealed After 52 Years! Sirhan and Cesar!
Something Weird is Happening with the Interstellar Comet 2I/Borisov EmptyToday at 10:25 am by PurpleSkyz

» Nike Releases Commemorative Shoe To Honor Looters
Something Weird is Happening with the Interstellar Comet 2I/Borisov EmptyToday at 10:22 am by PurpleSkyz

» Without Relief, Millions of Tenants Ready for Rent Strike Revolution
Something Weird is Happening with the Interstellar Comet 2I/Borisov EmptyToday at 10:20 am by PurpleSkyz

» Lightning Strikes Washington Monument In DC During Protests
Something Weird is Happening with the Interstellar Comet 2I/Borisov EmptyToday at 10:16 am by PurpleSkyz

» 'Truth' with Robert F. Kennedy, Jr
Something Weird is Happening with the Interstellar Comet 2I/Borisov EmptyToday at 9:50 am by PurpleSkyz

» UFO News ~ UFOs Captured in Boston! plus MORE
Something Weird is Happening with the Interstellar Comet 2I/Borisov EmptyToday at 9:46 am by PurpleSkyz

» Arietid Meteor Shower - Strongest Daylight Meteor Shower of the Year Peaks Before Dawn on June 7
Something Weird is Happening with the Interstellar Comet 2I/Borisov EmptyToday at 9:42 am by PurpleSkyz

» They looked like a FLEET of SHIPS in the Sky...Who Are They?
Something Weird is Happening with the Interstellar Comet 2I/Borisov EmptyToday at 9:35 am by PurpleSkyz

» ITNJ - Corona Emergency Hearing 6: Andrew Wakefield & Dr. Sherri Tenpenny
Something Weird is Happening with the Interstellar Comet 2I/Borisov EmptyToday at 9:31 am by PurpleSkyz

» JailBird Dave Schmidt (Meta 1 Coin Scam) Robert Dunlap Says The SEC IS Harassing Them - Newsletter! (LMAO!!!)
Something Weird is Happening with the Interstellar Comet 2I/Borisov EmptyToday at 9:27 am by PurpleSkyz

» Dave Schmidt / Robert Dunlap (Meta 1 Coin Scam) Private Meeting May 28 2020
Something Weird is Happening with the Interstellar Comet 2I/Borisov EmptyToday at 9:26 am by PurpleSkyz

» Dave Schmidt Upcoming "Workshop" On The Currency Exchange! - Happening Now
Something Weird is Happening with the Interstellar Comet 2I/Borisov EmptyToday at 7:55 am by Carl Spackler

» Dave ScHmIdT (Meta1Coin) sure does like to "remind" Judge Pitman of who he is!
Something Weird is Happening with the Interstellar Comet 2I/Borisov EmptyYesterday at 10:15 pm by PurpleSkyz

» POOPness for JUN 5: FINAL CLEARANCE SO SEND ME MONEY YOU DUMBASS DONORS!!
Something Weird is Happening with the Interstellar Comet 2I/Borisov EmptyYesterday at 7:34 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Don't Miss Out: Strawberry Moon Eclipse On June 5, 2020
Something Weird is Happening with the Interstellar Comet 2I/Borisov EmptyYesterday at 7:25 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why People Laugh At New Agers - P1
Something Weird is Happening with the Interstellar Comet 2I/Borisov EmptyYesterday at 3:13 pm by PurpleSkyz

CLICK THE SUBSCRIBE BUTTON BELOW TO RECEIVE OUR DAILY NEWSLETTER

A 2ND EMAIL COMPLETES THE ACTIVATION PROCESS

CLICK THE PURPLE BUTTON TO VIEW OUR LATEST POSTS

You are not connected. Please login or register

OUT OF MIND » PLANET AWARENESS » ATMOSPHERIC CHANGES » Something Weird is Happening with the Interstellar Comet 2I/Borisov

Something Weird is Happening with the Interstellar Comet 2I/Borisov

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin
Something Weird is Happening with the Interstellar Comet 2I/Borisov Hqdefault

Comet 2I/Borisov first caught skywatchers' attention in late August 2019 when it was officially discovered whizzing through the Solar System on a trajectory that indicated an interstellar origin. This month, astronomers checking in on the object found that something weird was happening. A team based in Poland reported that twice in March so far, Comet Borisov had brightened up. As it zooms away from the Sun, it has been spotted spewing out material in two cometary outbursts. These outbursts show that the comet is disintegrating, according to the Polish astronomers from the Jagiellonian University in Krakow and the University of Warsaw who recorded the activity. "This behaviour is strongly indicative of an ongoing nucleus fragmentation," they wrote in a notice posted to Astronomers Telegram. http://www.astronomerstelegram.org/?r... Astronomers will be continuing to closely monitor 2I/Borisov's activity. This may be the end of the line for 2I/Borisov. It looks like that Interstellar Comet came all the way to the Solar System to die. Let's wait and see! Stay Tuned!

https://youtu.be/x3QIHn1nBwo

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum