Latest topics
» Narwhal sounds, new research
Robbie Williams: a lifetime of paranormal activity EmptyToday at 7:53 am by PurpleSkyz

» Alan Watts ~ How To Clean Up Your Neagative Karma
Robbie Williams: a lifetime of paranormal activity EmptyToday at 7:46 am by PurpleSkyz

» Dr. Steven (struggling to stay relevant) Greer with MUFON Director Jan Harzan
Robbie Williams: a lifetime of paranormal activity EmptyToday at 7:44 am by PurpleSkyz

» #QTard Drama Theater - QAnon 8kun-Russia Fail/Cuomo Immunity [Brennan] plus MORE
Robbie Williams: a lifetime of paranormal activity EmptyToday at 7:42 am by PurpleSkyz

» Sun Blasts Out a Solar Flare & Coronal Mass Ejection
Robbie Williams: a lifetime of paranormal activity EmptyToday at 7:38 am by PurpleSkyz

» Dave (the Douchebag) ScHmIdT thinks putting out daily videos by Meta1 is being quiet!!! What a Dumb Bunny he is!!!
Robbie Williams: a lifetime of paranormal activity EmptyToday at 3:49 am by RamblerNash

» Dave Schmidt (Meta 1 Coin) Did The Currency Buyers Drop Dave As Their Spokesman?
Robbie Williams: a lifetime of paranormal activity EmptyToday at 3:37 am by RamblerNash

» Dave Schmidt (Meta 1 Coin Fraud) Says There Is A Fourth Person To Release The Currency Exchange!
Robbie Williams: a lifetime of paranormal activity EmptyToday at 3:30 am by RamblerNash

» FINALLY! 1st CROP CIRCLE 2020 - Folks must be sneaking out of lockdown!
Robbie Williams: a lifetime of paranormal activity EmptyYesterday at 1:53 pm by PurpleSkyz

» #QTard Drama Theater - Full-scale [DS] attack. All assets deployed! plus MORE
Robbie Williams: a lifetime of paranormal activity EmptyYesterday at 12:47 pm by PurpleSkyz

» UFO CONTACT CASES - Michael Schratt on the Richard Dolan Show
Robbie Williams: a lifetime of paranormal activity EmptyYesterday at 11:59 am by PurpleSkyz

» Social Distancing: Based On Computer Model Created by 15-Year-Old, Not Science
Robbie Williams: a lifetime of paranormal activity EmptyYesterday at 11:45 am by PurpleSkyz

» Bad-clown Rising - Quarrel at Goblin Creek
Robbie Williams: a lifetime of paranormal activity EmptyYesterday at 11:44 am by PurpleSkyz

» COVID Response = Total Control And Murder by Proxy
Robbie Williams: a lifetime of paranormal activity EmptyYesterday at 11:42 am by PurpleSkyz

» Strange Tower Seen Near Area 51?
Robbie Williams: a lifetime of paranormal activity EmptyYesterday at 11:40 am by PurpleSkyz

» UFO News ~ UAP descends in Medellin, Colombia plus MORE
Robbie Williams: a lifetime of paranormal activity EmptyYesterday at 11:39 am by PurpleSkyz

» The World in Revolt
Robbie Williams: a lifetime of paranormal activity EmptyYesterday at 11:38 am by PurpleSkyz

» Wireless warfare exposed. Ways to protect your family from Telstra’s 5G
Robbie Williams: a lifetime of paranormal activity EmptyYesterday at 11:37 am by PurpleSkyz

» “Bat Woman” From Wuhan Threatens World “This is Just Tip of the Iceberg
Robbie Williams: a lifetime of paranormal activity EmptyYesterday at 11:36 am by PurpleSkyz

» The mysterious anomaly weakening Earth’s magnetic field seems to be splitting
Robbie Williams: a lifetime of paranormal activity EmptyYesterday at 11:35 am by PurpleSkyz

CLICK THE SUBSCRIBE BUTTON BELOW TO RECEIVE OUR DAILY NEWSLETTER

A 2ND EMAIL COMPLETES THE ACTIVATION PROCESS

CLICK THE PURPLE BUTTON TO VIEW OUR LATEST POSTS

You are not connected. Please login or register

OUT OF MIND » PERCEPTUAL AWARENESS » OTHER DIMENSIONAL » Robbie Williams: a lifetime of paranormal activity

Robbie Williams: a lifetime of paranormal activity

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin
Robbie Williams: a lifetime of paranormal activity

Posted on Wednesday, 1 April, 2020

Robbie Williams: a lifetime of paranormal activity News-robbie-williams-2

Robbie Williams has a keen interest in the unexplained. Image Credit: CC BY 2.0 Drew de F Fawkes
The British chart-topper has had a long history of experiences with UFOs and paranormal phenomena.
Having found fame as a member of the band 'Take That' before going on to become a successful solo artist, Robbie Williams is certainly no stranger to being in the limelight.

In addition to his singing career, he has also gained a lot of attention over the years for his paranormal stories, UFO sightings the general interest in all things unexplained.

Most recently, it emerged that the best-selling singer based one of his most successful songs - Angels - on his experiences with paranormal entities when he was a child.

He was even in the running to purchase the infamous Skinwalker Ranch in Utah - a notorious hotspot for paranormal phenomena as well as for sightings of strange creatures and UFOs.

"There were big rumours on the internet that I'd bought the ranch," he recently told Coast to Coast AM. "That's the kind of dumb stuff that I'd do and not tell my wife. She knows I didn't do that and now the whole world knows I don't own it. But if I didn't have a wife, I would have bought the ranch."

Over the years he has spoken out in several TV and radio interviews about his experiences.

"I was sober when lots of these things happened," he said. "They happened. So, I carry on being interested. Yes, I am a student of the unusual."

"Yes, it's fascinating and entertains me and it scares me and it makes me smile. All of the above."

Interestingly, despite a lifetime of paranormal experiences, Williams now maintains that having children seems to have caused all the unexplained phenomena in his life to stop.

"The strangest thing is that since I've had kids, the phenomena have ceased to happen," he said. "I'm guessing that once you have kids, they just take up all of your energy and your thoughts."

Whether that will change as his kids get older however remains to be seen.

Source: RTE.ie

https://www.unexplained-mysteries.com/news/335985/robbie-williams-a-lifetime-of-paranormal-activity

Thanks to: https://www.unexplained-mysteries.com

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum