OUT OF MIND
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» UFO News ~ New UFO Sightings Compilation! Video Clip plus MORE
IT doesn't matter EmptyToday at 2:31 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Sean SAtone - "Spiritual Warfare"
IT doesn't matter EmptyToday at 2:24 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why are Rh- people at high risk for some cancers?
IT doesn't matter EmptyToday at 1:18 pm by PurpleSkyz

» PRESIDENT TRUMP RELEASED HIS MESSAGE DIRECTLY TO THE PEOPLE – FAKE NEWS BYPASSED!
IT doesn't matter EmptyToday at 1:13 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Biden will ask Americans to wear masks for 100 days after the inauguration
IT doesn't matter EmptyToday at 1:10 pm by PurpleSkyz

» If the Elections are Stolen, the Biden Nightmare Begins
IT doesn't matter EmptyToday at 1:06 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Georgia Secretary of State Partially Bends The Knee, Acknowledges ‘Ballots Were Counted Unlawfully And In Secret’
IT doesn't matter EmptyToday at 1:04 pm by PurpleSkyz

» FULL (of it) Benjamin bla bla blah Fulford 11-30-20... Troops Rally Around Trump as Final Showdown Begins
IT doesn't matter EmptyToday at 12:34 pm by PurpleSkyz

» United Nations Officially Recognizes Cannabis as Medicine in Historic Vote
IT doesn't matter EmptyToday at 12:23 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Facebook Bans Anti-Vaccine “Conspiracy Theories” As US Rollout Begins
IT doesn't matter EmptyToday at 12:20 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Staten Island bar owner vows to fight lockdown after being arrested
IT doesn't matter EmptyToday at 12:17 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Leaked photo from Pentagon UFO task force shows mysterious UAP hovering over the Atlantic at 35,000ft
IT doesn't matter EmptyToday at 12:06 pm by PurpleSkyz

» UFO News ~ New York UFO sighting: 2 Pink orbs above crowd multiply then zip away plus MORE
IT doesn't matter EmptyYesterday at 2:58 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Start Jailing Lawmakers Who Break Their Own COVID Rules
IT doesn't matter EmptyYesterday at 11:59 am by PurpleSkyz

» Edward Snowden Is A Hero Who Deserves a Full Pardon
IT doesn't matter EmptyYesterday at 11:52 am by PurpleSkyz

CLICK THE SUBSCRIBE BUTTON BELOW TO RECEIVE OUR DAILY NEWSLETTER

A 2ND EMAIL COMPLETES THE ACTIVATION PROCESS

CLICK THE PURPLE BUTTON TO VIEW OUR LATEST POSTS

You are not connected. Please login or register

OUT OF MIND » HOT TOPICS » COVID-19 » IT doesn't matter

IT doesn't matter

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1IT doesn't matter Empty IT doesn't matter on Sun Apr 05, 2020 4:04 pm

CroatianLight

It doesn't matter where this virus came from or why and how, really it doesn't. We can all start wasting time on conspiracy theories and overload of information, but that's not going to change anything right now. I used to be a Con.Theory Exposer; and I found that in the end, whether it's true or not, it wasn't my truth. Honestly, I don't care where this came from and I can't do much about it because there is so much information and I have not personally looked at this Virus under a microscope to verify anything. What we need to be doing is avoiding getting sick, caring for ourselves, boosting our immune systems and stocking up on food. By the time we figure out what is actually going on, millions will die and we can't bring the dead back. So what if JFK was killed to stop him from doing good things? What does it change now? For 50 years there have been conspiracy theories about it, but we didn't get anything out of it. In other words, what if we do know now what happened? How does that change anything? So, focus on your health, focus on staying alive, and once this is over, then figure out whatever you think might be the truth. This virus was found up North in Siberia from a mammoth fossil, scientists took it to China and it got out somehow. Would it make you feel better if you thought it was an accident? You get my point. I don't give a crap how this virus got out, but I do give a crap about staying alive and surviving this.

The Truth Will Set You Free
http://wearelightbeings.wordpress.com
http://www.wearelightbeings.wordpress.com

2IT doesn't matter Empty Re: IT doesn't matter on Mon Apr 06, 2020 7:45 am

topspin2

Hmmmmmm, Light one. Like you, I have no idea where this virus came from. But its just another in a long line of released viruses that the PTB have used to control the masses. Now I can understand your passive stance, but I also understand those who want to go down fighting. Have you lost anyone to their lab produced viruses? Do you have a loved one locked up for a crime they didnt commit? Some people dont know anything else to do but to fight.  And I respect that...

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum