SENATORS PEN LETTER ANNOUNCING INVESTIGATION OF WHO OVER CHINA COVID COVER UP
Date: April 16, 2020
Author: Nwo Report
“American taxpayers deserve answers about how their taxpayer dollars are spent”Source: Steve Watson | Infowars.comA number of GOP senators delivered a letter to the World Health Organization (WHO) on Tuesday, announcing that they are investigating the organization’s involvement with China’s cover up of the true scale of the coronavirus outbreak.
The letter was addressed to WHO Director-General Tedros Adhanom Ghebreyesus, and is signed by Sens. Rick Scott (R-FL), Joni Ernst (R-IA), Todd Young (R-IN), Steve Daines (R-MT), Kevin Cramer (R-FL), Martha McSally (R-AZ), and Ron Johnson (R-WI).
Claiming that the WHO has ignored calls to investigate China, the senators wrote
that “Ahead of an anticipated congressional hearing, we write today to request information regarding the WHO’s failed and delayed response to the Coronavirus.”
“American taxpayers fund the WHO, and it is up to us to make sure those taxpayer dollars are being spent wisely.” the letter adds.
The letter outlines six key questions, in a request for information from the global health body:
- What protocols and procedures did the WHO have in place for epidemics, suspected pandemics, and pandemics prior to December 2019?
- Please outline what steps were taken by the WHO, in accordance with protocols and procedures for epidemics, suspected pandemics and pandemics, as a result of the Coronavirus.
- When did the WHO first know China had cases of a potential “SARS-like virus”?
- When did the WHO team first arrive in China to start investigating the Coronavirus?
- Who at the WHO was in charge of coordinating coronavirus response with the Chinese Communist Party?
- Do any members of WHO leadership receive financial compensation outside of their WHO salaries? If so, please describe.
“American taxpayers deserve answers about how their taxpayer dollars are spent, and whether Congress should continue to spend millions of dollars every year to fund the WHO. Please provide your response by Monday, April 27,” the senators also wrote.
The development comes on the heels of President Trump confirming he will halt US funding for the WHO, while the government reviews it’s involvement with China.Owen and Tom celebrate after finding out President Trump announced America will halt funding to the WHO.
“Today I’m instructing my administration to halt funding of the World Health Organization while a review is conducted to assess the World Health Organization’s role in severely mismanaging and covering up the spread of the coronavirus,” Trump said at his daily press briefing.
“The reality is the WHO failed to obtain, vet and share information in a timely fashion.” the President noted, adding “The WHO failed in its basic duty and must be held accountable.”Read More https://nworeport.me/2020/04/16/senators-pen-letter-announcing-investigation-of-who-over-china-covid-cover-up/
Thanks to: https://nworeport.me