OUT OF MIND
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» The Political Timing of the End of the Pandemic
Max Igan: “Covid-19 is BULLSHIT!” EmptyYesterday at 7:54 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Australia throws Novak Djokovic out of the country, declares no unvaccinated athlete is welcome
Max Igan: “Covid-19 is BULLSHIT!” EmptyYesterday at 7:50 pm by PurpleSkyz

» False Flags Suddenly No Longer A Crazy Conspiracy Theory
Max Igan: “Covid-19 is BULLSHIT!” EmptyYesterday at 7:45 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Five nurses speak out about what is really going on in hospitals
Max Igan: “Covid-19 is BULLSHIT!” EmptyYesterday at 1:51 pm by vhud

» Boris Johnson: "The government will no longer mandate the wearing of face masks"
Max Igan: “Covid-19 is BULLSHIT!” EmptyYesterday at 11:35 am by PurpleSkyz

» Updated Info: Olympic Sprinter Announces Pericarditis Diagnosis on Facebook Following Pfizer Booster Jab
Max Igan: “Covid-19 is BULLSHIT!” EmptyYesterday at 11:10 am by PurpleSkyz

» Dr. Reiner Fuellmich: Latest Bombshell About COVID “Vaccines” W
Max Igan: “Covid-19 is BULLSHIT!” EmptyYesterday at 11:08 am by PurpleSkyz

» Astronomers Analyze Impact of SpaceX’s Starlink Satellites
Max Igan: “Covid-19 is BULLSHIT!” EmptyYesterday at 11:01 am by PurpleSkyz

» Canadian Business Owners Fight Back Against New Lockdowns
Max Igan: “Covid-19 is BULLSHIT!” EmptyYesterday at 10:57 am by PurpleSkyz

» Good People Doing Good Things — Little Things Mean A Lot
Max Igan: “Covid-19 is BULLSHIT!” EmptyYesterday at 10:44 am by PurpleSkyz

» VAXXED Blood - The Issue of Transfusions
Max Igan: “Covid-19 is BULLSHIT!” EmptyYesterday at 10:30 am by PurpleSkyz

» SPREAD THIS FAR AND WIDE
Max Igan: “Covid-19 is BULLSHIT!” EmptyYesterday at 10:26 am by PurpleSkyz

»  Truckers Block Highways On Canadian Border To Protest Vaccine Mandate
Max Igan: “Covid-19 is BULLSHIT!” EmptyYesterday at 1:58 am by PurpleSkyz

»  NCAA: Athletes Who Had COVID Will Be Considered ‘Fully Vaccinated’
Max Igan: “Covid-19 is BULLSHIT!” EmptyYesterday at 1:48 am by PurpleSkyz

» After The “Vaccine” Rollout, Myocarditis Rates Skyrocketed – See For Yourself!
Max Igan: “Covid-19 is BULLSHIT!” EmptyTue Jan 18, 2022 12:11 pm by PurpleSkyz

» The History of Blood Type Personalities
Max Igan: “Covid-19 is BULLSHIT!” EmptyTue Jan 18, 2022 11:58 am by PurpleSkyz

» Washington, DC ‘Defeat the Mandates’ March — January 23rd: Full List of Speakers
Max Igan: “Covid-19 is BULLSHIT!” EmptyTue Jan 18, 2022 11:50 am by PurpleSkyz

»  Dr. Astrid Stuckelberger: On the Bio-Hacking of Humanity via Graphene Oxide in Vaccines & 5G/WiFi
Max Igan: “Covid-19 is BULLSHIT!” EmptyTue Jan 18, 2022 11:40 am by PurpleSkyz

» MIT-Educated Doctor Ordered to Undergo Psych Evaluation After Prescribing Ivermectin
Max Igan: “Covid-19 is BULLSHIT!” EmptyTue Jan 18, 2022 11:24 am by PurpleSkyz

» Stunning Vitamin D Papers Currently Ignored When Needed Most
Max Igan: “Covid-19 is BULLSHIT!” EmptyTue Jan 18, 2022 11:15 am by PurpleSkyz

» Up to 65% Increase in Deaths Among 18-49 Year Olds in the U.S. During 2021, the Year of the Experimental COVID “Vaccines”
Max Igan: “Covid-19 is BULLSHIT!” EmptyTue Jan 18, 2022 11:07 am by PurpleSkyz

» Has anyone seen this report?
Max Igan: “Covid-19 is BULLSHIT!” EmptyTue Jan 18, 2022 10:57 am by PurpleSkyz

You are not connected. Please login or register

OUT OF MIND » QUESTION EVERYTHING - DISCERNMENT REQUIRED » MAX IGAN » Max Igan: “Covid-19 is BULLSHIT!”

Max Igan: “Covid-19 is BULLSHIT!”

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Max Igan: “Covid-19 is BULLSHIT!” Empty Max Igan: “Covid-19 is BULLSHIT!” Sun Apr 19, 2020 9:27 am

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

Max Igan: “Covid-19 is BULLSHIT!” Max_igan_crowhouse

Max Igan: “Covid-19 is BULLSHIT!”; Dr. Judy Mikovitz: “The evil of this man Tony Fauci”
Posted on April 19, 2020 by Ann Kreilkamp

Love the way Max Igan cuts right to the chase. Have only listened to the first 20 minutes so far, but it’s plenty to confirm my first instincts on this unprecedented global psy-op to instill so much fear that it snaps into top down control.
As he says: “I’m not going to comply (with a vaccine). They’ll have to murder me.”
Even some who are otherwise not yet red-pilled in just about any way agree with this assessment. Might the push for a “vaccine” be the tipping point to the guarantee of individual sovereignty and the death of the NWO?
Are we in control of our own bodies or not?
Since Max and I have both lived “on the edge” of the dominant culture most of our lives, it’s no wonder we tend to think alike. (Actually, Max is way ahead of me. I only woke up in my mid-20s. He was  “out there” even as a little kid.)

https://youtu.be/Zt6xb7wE0XA

BTW: A friend has just pointed me to  Judy Mikowitz, who has the goods on Fauci. #FireFauci. Yuck. Watch at least from 41-44 on this video:

https://youtu.be/GJb-g8ZB4xo

Partial transcription: “In that meeting Francis Collins ordered Tony Fauci to fund and direct a large confirmatory or replication study which Ian Lipkin would lead at Columbia University. Well, they were not about to let that study happen using real patients that fit the criteria we used, except one of those cohorts. Tony Fauci forbade me, put an order out that if I stepped foot in Frank Rossetti’s(sp) lab, where I worked for almost 22 years at the National Cancer Institute, in Frederick Maryland in Fort Detrick, if I came into the lab to do that study I would be arrested. And yet there was a figurative and literal gun to my head that if I didn’t agree that the study was fair, and I did the whole study, they would never go look for the viruses again. We got the positives, we got the right answers in that group, in that patient population, from Stanford. Tony Fauci stopped the study and said “time to stop wasting the governments money.” And they applied statistics to the program, called the teacup statistics and that’s beyond comprehension of the stupidity and the evil of this man Tony Fauci. He was never going to allow the realization that vaccines cause cancer. That vaccines cause autism. That vaccines cause MECFS. That vaccines cause the evolution of more and more virulent strains of cancer-causing virus’s that they are directly injecting into infants and old people. This is a big cover-up of the bigger problem! We described infectious and transmissible cancer and Tony Fauci made it all go away!” —Judy Mikovits
And see this:
More Dr. Fauci Nonsense: Social Distancing (Lock-down) Will Continue Until New Coronavirus Cases Cease….

https://www.exopermaculture.com/2020/04/19/max-igan-covid-19-is-bullshit-dr-judy-mikovitz-the-evil-of-this-man-tony-fauci/

Thanks to: https://www.exopermaculture.com

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

https://youtu.be/QddoCxqgU4Y

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum