OUT OF MIND
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Is it possible to apply positive + in favor Newton III Motion Law as a dynamic system in a motor engine
Schumann Resonance going Crazy (OR) Have we Forgotten Our Practices EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 11:33 pm by globalturbo

» Meta 1 Coin Scam Update - Robert Dunlop Arrested
Schumann Resonance going Crazy (OR) Have we Forgotten Our Practices EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 12:14 am by RamblerNash

» As We Navigate Debs Passing
Schumann Resonance going Crazy (OR) Have we Forgotten Our Practices EmptyMon Jan 08, 2024 6:18 pm by Ponee

» 10/7 — Much More Dangerous & Diabolical Than Anyone Knows
Schumann Resonance going Crazy (OR) Have we Forgotten Our Practices EmptyThu Nov 02, 2023 8:30 pm by KennyL

» Sundays and Deb.....
Schumann Resonance going Crazy (OR) Have we Forgotten Our Practices EmptySun Oct 01, 2023 9:11 pm by NanneeRose

» African Official Exposes Bill Gates’ Depopulation Agenda: ‘My Country Is Not Your Laboratory’
Schumann Resonance going Crazy (OR) Have we Forgotten Our Practices EmptyThu Sep 21, 2023 4:39 am by NanneeRose

» DEBS HEALTH
Schumann Resonance going Crazy (OR) Have we Forgotten Our Practices EmptySun Sep 03, 2023 10:23 am by ANENRO

» Attorney Reveals the “Exculpatory” Evidence Jack Smith Possesses that Exonerates President Trump
Schumann Resonance going Crazy (OR) Have we Forgotten Our Practices EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:48 am by ANENRO

» Update From Site Owner to Members & Guests
Schumann Resonance going Crazy (OR) Have we Forgotten Our Practices EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:47 am by ANENRO

» New global internet censorship began today
Schumann Resonance going Crazy (OR) Have we Forgotten Our Practices EmptyMon Aug 21, 2023 9:25 am by NanneeRose

» Alienated from reality
Schumann Resonance going Crazy (OR) Have we Forgotten Our Practices EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why does Russia now believe that Covid-19 was a US-created bioweapon?
Schumann Resonance going Crazy (OR) Have we Forgotten Our Practices EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

»  Man reports history of interaction with seemingly intelligent orbs
Schumann Resonance going Crazy (OR) Have we Forgotten Our Practices EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:34 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Western reactions to the controversial Benin Bronzes
Schumann Resonance going Crazy (OR) Have we Forgotten Our Practices EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» India unveils first images from Moon mission
Schumann Resonance going Crazy (OR) Have we Forgotten Our Practices EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Scientists achieve nuclear fusion net energy gain for second time
Schumann Resonance going Crazy (OR) Have we Forgotten Our Practices EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:25 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Putin Signals 5G Ban
Schumann Resonance going Crazy (OR) Have we Forgotten Our Practices EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:07 pm by PurpleSkyz

» “Texas Student Dies in Car Accident — Discovers Life after Death”
Schumann Resonance going Crazy (OR) Have we Forgotten Our Practices EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:05 pm by PurpleSkyz

» The hidden history taught by secret societies
Schumann Resonance going Crazy (OR) Have we Forgotten Our Practices EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:03 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Vaccines and SIDS (Crib Death)
Schumann Resonance going Crazy (OR) Have we Forgotten Our Practices EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:00 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Sun blasts out highest-energy radiation ever recorded, raising questions for solar physics
Schumann Resonance going Crazy (OR) Have we Forgotten Our Practices EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 2:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why you should be eating more porcini mushrooms
Schumann Resonance going Crazy (OR) Have we Forgotten Our Practices EmptySun Aug 06, 2023 10:38 am by PurpleSkyz

You are not connected. Please login or register

Schumann Resonance going Crazy (OR) Have we Forgotten Our Practices

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Consciousness Of Economic

Consciousness Of Economic

I am not sold on the Schumann resonances at least in the way we are told, like all machines, even a biological one they may noise, they shift and change and they all have electrical and frequencies like the heart in a human does as well.
Schumann Resonance going Crazy (OR) Have we Forgotten Our Practices that balanced and regulated the organic, biological machine we call Earth. We have also lost the ability to stay in Alpha Brain Wave patterns which are also essential to running a planet frequency. Many of us are locked into the lower brain wave frequencies of dis-ease, illness, and pain on many levels.
In older times we were beings that generated power through practices, alignment with all our relations, we could conduct such power for the benefit of all through sounds, prayer, conscious practices of connecting with all things, shamanic and medicine passes and more. this was our job to keep everything here on earth in balance through energy conducting, like acupuncture needles, mini vortex’s of energy, pulling in by activation and transmuting it all over. Much of those people, tribes, originals have been killed and their knowledge, practices, and understanding destroyed as well. I have been lucky to learn from some of these people who carry the last pieces of a whole puzzle with them.  Even for me putting the pieces gathered together is a life long project and using such practices for the betterment of the world.
With so many people “out of control” running themselves, their energies, their minds all over the place without proper training seems to be creating an override of the system into chaos and as the machine loses balance we are living on since many do not practice the ways of balancing and using their energy and power for the co-creation of this world we could face very unstable events.
It is like a machinist who uses a machine to machine his products, he must clean and oil the part of the machine to keep it running smooth, with as little friction as possible. When the machine is used and it is never cleaned or oiled then it will come apart either by seizing up and stopping or by exploding. With biological, organic machinery like ourselves and the planet, we are the electrical systems, we are the cleaners of the energies, toxins, we are the machinists that must take care of the earth machine in organic and biological ways. Using organic, biological practices that create balance in us and in all of life.
I do the brain reboot called in modern days Alphabiotics, I call this AUP. It is a very old technique that came originally from Korea. The applied application does many incredible things: shifts the brain into an Alpha state which is a whole-brain function stabilized and aligns our personal unified field, it arrests disease, puts the body into ideal PH level for optimum health, aligns the right and left hemispheres which offer better nerve and energy conductivity, releases stress tension in the body, mental clarity, balance and more coordinated, increased focus on purpose with connection to the inner directiveness.
By getting rebooted you will help with the collective balancing of the frequency of the earth since the human sweet spot is also the same sweet spot on the Earth, Schumann’s Resonance is the same frequency our brain runs when we are both hemisphere balanced and it is the power of human.
Most people do not understand the practices of balancing the earth and themselves, these practices are not easy to find as may teachers who know them have taken much of this medicine with them when materialism began to engulf everything.
I myself am still working on the language between myself, my body, the shaman practices from all points on earth as energy sources and power that in past were used to regulate, create, shift and keep everything in balance all the organic, biological machines and the big one called Earth. The un-balancing of the earth systems has everything to do with each one of us.
What may be encoded in your coding that your systems are running in this world? Are your codes or encoding shaping this reality in the way you want? Or are they haphazard running your show and part of the destruction to all systems that you are living in? Do You even know?
I would like to leave you with a few things one of my Native teachers who passed this world in 2016.
He said to me all the time we are going to do this the easy way or the had way on earth, the choices are ours individually and collectively. We can destroy this world, or heal in the learning of the lessons and evolution of the human.
Another thing he would remind me of often: When you heal your cancer in you, that cancer is healed somewhere on this Earth.
We are linked and I suspect our personal healing will lead to the healing of the Earth just remember what you put into your body to deal with your cancer is also applied in the energy field of this world as well, each choice matters. We just might be the reason the system like the Schumann is not working properly, get yourself balanced, and change the world!
http://coe-llc.com/2020/04/28/schumann-resonance-going-crazy-or-have-we-forgotten-our-practices/

Schumann Resonance going Crazy (OR) Have we Forgotten Our Practices Shaman14

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum