OUT OF MIND
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» UFO News ~ UFO shaped objects that appeared at sea in Blackpool, UK plus MORE
The interview you don’t want to miss … Brian Rose with David Icke EmptyToday at 6:30 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Body Language: Trump & Jordan at CPAC
The interview you don’t want to miss … Brian Rose with David Icke EmptyToday at 4:40 pm by PurpleSkyz

» 3 Secrets Of A Strong Mind
The interview you don’t want to miss … Brian Rose with David Icke EmptyToday at 12:40 pm by PurpleSkyz

» These Anti-Solar Panels Don’t Require Daylight To Generate Power
The interview you don’t want to miss … Brian Rose with David Icke EmptyToday at 12:35 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Is COVID-Derangement-Syndrome Real?
The interview you don’t want to miss … Brian Rose with David Icke EmptyToday at 11:18 am by PurpleSkyz

» Mike Lindell: ‘Trump Will Be Your President Long Before 2024’
The interview you don’t want to miss … Brian Rose with David Icke EmptyToday at 11:15 am by PurpleSkyz

» BOLD: Call For Businesses To Re-Open March 1!
The interview you don’t want to miss … Brian Rose with David Icke EmptyToday at 11:12 am by PurpleSkyz

» CDC: Corruption, Deceit and Cover-Up
The interview you don’t want to miss … Brian Rose with David Icke EmptyToday at 11:00 am by PurpleSkyz

» Healing bombs? CNN’s love affair with airstrikes continues, as network gushes over Biden attack on Syria
The interview you don’t want to miss … Brian Rose with David Icke EmptyToday at 10:55 am by PurpleSkyz

» Sky News Bombshell: ‘Joe Biden Is Cognitively Compromised’
The interview you don’t want to miss … Brian Rose with David Icke EmptyToday at 10:51 am by PurpleSkyz

» “There Is More than Enough Evidence in the Public Now to More than Reverse the Election in at Least 5 States”
The interview you don’t want to miss … Brian Rose with David Icke EmptyToday at 10:47 am by PurpleSkyz

» Not a Rose Garland
The interview you don’t want to miss … Brian Rose with David Icke EmptyToday at 10:31 am by PurpleSkyz

» UFO News ~ Many UFOs spotted over the city in Korea plus MORE
The interview you don’t want to miss … Brian Rose with David Icke EmptyYesterday at 7:22 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Boston Public Schools Remove Advanced Programs Because They Weren’t Diverse Enough
The interview you don’t want to miss … Brian Rose with David Icke EmptyYesterday at 6:35 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Huge MAGA Crowd of Trump Supporters Greets Biden in Texas… Not One Biden Supporter in Sight
The interview you don’t want to miss … Brian Rose with David Icke EmptyYesterday at 6:32 pm by PurpleSkyz

» BREAKING: President Trump speaks at CPAC, promises to win historic struggle for America
The interview you don’t want to miss … Brian Rose with David Icke EmptyYesterday at 6:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Land Steward, Land Trust consider Me, Donate Your Land: Wyoming
The interview you don’t want to miss … Brian Rose with David Icke EmptyYesterday at 1:05 pm by Consciousness Of Economic

» 20 Minutes with Bridgette June 25, 2020~Dowsing/Pendulum 2
The interview you don’t want to miss … Brian Rose with David Icke EmptyYesterday at 1:03 pm by Consciousness Of Economic

» Man Turns Degraded Land Into Massive Forest!
The interview you don’t want to miss … Brian Rose with David Icke EmptyYesterday at 1:01 pm by Consciousness Of Economic

» 5G Tech is a modern scourge that exposes humans and the environment to “untried, untested frequencies”
The interview you don’t want to miss … Brian Rose with David Icke EmptyYesterday at 1:00 pm by Consciousness Of Economic

» 20 Minutes with Bridgette June 23, 2020~Data/Information P1
The interview you don’t want to miss … Brian Rose with David Icke EmptyYesterday at 12:59 pm by Consciousness Of Economic

» Archangel Michael
The interview you don’t want to miss … Brian Rose with David Icke EmptyYesterday at 12:58 pm by Consciousness Of Economic

You are not connected. Please login or register

OUT OF MIND » RETIRED TOPICS - KEEPING FOR ARCHIVAL PURPOSES » DAVID ICKE » The interview you don’t want to miss … Brian Rose with David Icke

The interview you don’t want to miss … Brian Rose with David Icke

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin
The interview you don’t want to miss … Brian Rose with David Icke Icke-1

The interview you don’t want to miss … Brian Rose with David Icke

May 4, 2020 Pam Vernon 

I’m very aware many folk are not fans of David Icke. If you want to know some truth however see what Youtube is pulling in the great scramble for controlling your perceptions. This is why he is on London Real’s site, not Youtube. YT have pulled his work altogether. As also I believe has Facebook. I personally figure he has the bigger picture, more than most. I do not agree with absolutely 100% of what every single person writes whose work I post, however one has to pick through all of the info & draw one’s own conclusions. Otherwise you are just fodder for control.  (If you don’t think for yourself ie). Like many who write on world events today, he takes into account the cabal that controls governments world wide behind the scenes. The string pullers or puppeteers if you like. They of course are behind what I’ve been posting for years now, the new world order, Agenda 21 now 2030 and the intended global government. That’s the plan anyway in my opinion & if you want to know how that pans out, Icke is the person to watch. He has researched it for decades & is watching the fine detail that’s rolling out now. What the whistle blower doctors are saying. And others in strategic positions. What’s really happening in the hospitals right now. The anomalies with the stats on the CV.  The truth about WHO and Bill Gates. Feel free to watch.  EWR
You can find the interview at this link. You will need to register with London Real however that is easy enough with no strings or costs attached.

WATCH HERE: https://londonreal.tv/1000000-fighting-for-freedom/

https://envirowatchrangitikei.wordpress.com/2020/05/04/the-interview-you-dont-want-to-miss-brian-rose-with-david-icke/

Thanks to: https://envirowatchrangitikei.wordpress.com

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum