OUT OF MIND
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Interview with Charlie Wards Son
The interview you don’t want to miss … Brian Rose with David Icke EmptyYesterday at 7:13 pm by PurpleSkyz

» About That Gas Thing...
The interview you don’t want to miss … Brian Rose with David Icke EmptyYesterday at 6:41 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Fatalities Climbing
The interview you don’t want to miss … Brian Rose with David Icke EmptyYesterday at 12:18 pm by PurpleSkyz

» FULL (OF IT) Benjamin bla bla blah Fulford - 5/10/2021 - Without a Moral Compass the West Cannot Win
The interview you don’t want to miss … Brian Rose with David Icke EmptyYesterday at 11:04 am by PurpleSkyz

» Eat These 7 Mushrooms to Live Longer
The interview you don’t want to miss … Brian Rose with David Icke EmptyYesterday at 10:59 am by PurpleSkyz

» Maricopa County Elections Officials DELETED ENTIRE DATABASE from Voting Machines
The interview you don’t want to miss … Brian Rose with David Icke EmptyYesterday at 10:54 am by PurpleSkyz

» Ohio Lottery to Give 5 People $1 Million Each to Encourage Vaccination
The interview you don’t want to miss … Brian Rose with David Icke EmptyYesterday at 10:51 am by PurpleSkyz

» Eric Clapton after COVID vaccination: ‘I should never have gone near the needle’
The interview you don’t want to miss … Brian Rose with David Icke EmptyYesterday at 10:40 am by PurpleSkyz

» YIKES! McYuk’s & Uber Going To Help White House Encourage Vaccine- Hesitant Americans
The interview you don’t want to miss … Brian Rose with David Icke EmptyYesterday at 9:14 am by PurpleSkyz

» Let’s demand a recount…but NOT of the Election
The interview you don’t want to miss … Brian Rose with David Icke EmptyYesterday at 8:46 am by PurpleSkyz

» Body Language – Gas Shortage Funny Business
The interview you don’t want to miss … Brian Rose with David Icke EmptyYesterday at 8:37 am by PurpleSkyz

» CDC Changes Rules for Counting Breakthrough Cases, as More Fully Vaccinated People Test Positive
The interview you don’t want to miss … Brian Rose with David Icke EmptyYesterday at 8:22 am by PurpleSkyz

» Why are Magnets Sticking to the COVID Vaxxed?
The interview you don’t want to miss … Brian Rose with David Icke EmptyYesterday at 8:14 am by PurpleSkyz

» Looked like a B I G Planet behind the Sun!
The interview you don’t want to miss … Brian Rose with David Icke EmptyWed May 12, 2021 7:17 pm by PurpleSkyz

» After the second dose of the Pfizer vaccine woman puts a magnet on her arm and it sticks
The interview you don’t want to miss … Brian Rose with David Icke EmptyWed May 12, 2021 10:37 am by PurpleSkyz

» IT’S HAPPENING: Forensic Audit of 2020 Election Results Requested in Michigan
The interview you don’t want to miss … Brian Rose with David Icke EmptyWed May 12, 2021 9:44 am by PurpleSkyz

» RFK, Jr. and Retired Trauma Surgeon Dr. Eileen Natuzzi Have a Chat
The interview you don’t want to miss … Brian Rose with David Icke EmptyWed May 12, 2021 9:25 am by PurpleSkyz

» Haven't the Children Been Through Enough?
The interview you don’t want to miss … Brian Rose with David Icke EmptyWed May 12, 2021 9:18 am by PurpleSkyz

» Dr. McCullough, a professor of medicine sounds off.
The interview you don’t want to miss … Brian Rose with David Icke EmptyWed May 12, 2021 9:14 am by PurpleSkyz

» BRILLIANT! Gov. DeSantis Files Lawsuit Against CDC For Economic Damage To Florida Businesses
The interview you don’t want to miss … Brian Rose with David Icke EmptyWed May 12, 2021 9:03 am by PurpleSkyz

» SOMEBODY ELSE IS ON THE MOON: NASA Has Kept a Secret For a Whole Generation
The interview you don’t want to miss … Brian Rose with David Icke EmptyWed May 12, 2021 8:58 am by PurpleSkyz

» Evil Spawn Chelsea Clinton Makes Demands of Evil Vatican... Figures
The interview you don’t want to miss … Brian Rose with David Icke EmptyWed May 12, 2021 8:49 am by PurpleSkyz

You are not connected. Please login or register

OUT OF MIND » WOOSHIP THE NEW AGE/ NEW CAGE GURUS, SHYSTERS & UFO COMMUNITY FRAUDSTERS » DAVID ICKE » The interview you don’t want to miss … Brian Rose with David Icke

The interview you don’t want to miss … Brian Rose with David Icke

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin
The interview you don’t want to miss … Brian Rose with David Icke Icke-1

The interview you don’t want to miss … Brian Rose with David Icke

May 4, 2020 Pam Vernon 

I’m very aware many folk are not fans of David Icke. If you want to know some truth however see what Youtube is pulling in the great scramble for controlling your perceptions. This is why he is on London Real’s site, not Youtube. YT have pulled his work altogether. As also I believe has Facebook. I personally figure he has the bigger picture, more than most. I do not agree with absolutely 100% of what every single person writes whose work I post, however one has to pick through all of the info & draw one’s own conclusions. Otherwise you are just fodder for control.  (If you don’t think for yourself ie). Like many who write on world events today, he takes into account the cabal that controls governments world wide behind the scenes. The string pullers or puppeteers if you like. They of course are behind what I’ve been posting for years now, the new world order, Agenda 21 now 2030 and the intended global government. That’s the plan anyway in my opinion & if you want to know how that pans out, Icke is the person to watch. He has researched it for decades & is watching the fine detail that’s rolling out now. What the whistle blower doctors are saying. And others in strategic positions. What’s really happening in the hospitals right now. The anomalies with the stats on the CV.  The truth about WHO and Bill Gates. Feel free to watch.  EWR
You can find the interview at this link. You will need to register with London Real however that is easy enough with no strings or costs attached.

WATCH HERE: https://londonreal.tv/1000000-fighting-for-freedom/

https://envirowatchrangitikei.wordpress.com/2020/05/04/the-interview-you-dont-want-to-miss-brian-rose-with-david-icke/

Thanks to: https://envirowatchrangitikei.wordpress.com

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum