Latest topics
» WAS MINNESOTA ANOTHER FALSE FLAG?
Executive Order on Securing the United States Bulk-Power System EmptyYesterday at 7:43 pm by topspin2

» POOPness for MAY 29: A PLACE TO CALL HOME - OH POOR ME SEND ME MONEY SUCKERS
Executive Order on Securing the United States Bulk-Power System EmptyYesterday at 5:43 pm by PurpleSkyz

» United Nations Launches Website Promoting ‘New World Order’ Amidst Coronavirus Pandemic
Executive Order on Securing the United States Bulk-Power System EmptyYesterday at 5:35 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Is there evidence that blood types and personality traits are connected?
Executive Order on Securing the United States Bulk-Power System EmptyYesterday at 5:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Feds GDPNow Plummets To -51.2%, 47% Small Businesses Expect To Close Permanently, Spending Collapse
Executive Order on Securing the United States Bulk-Power System EmptyYesterday at 5:19 pm by Consciousness Of Economic

» A Women Gets Her Contact Tracer Certificates and Tells All
Executive Order on Securing the United States Bulk-Power System EmptyYesterday at 5:18 pm by Consciousness Of Economic

» WHAT TheirMEDIA WILL NOT TELL YOU the PLAN Unrolls on Schedule
Executive Order on Securing the United States Bulk-Power System EmptyYesterday at 5:16 pm by Consciousness Of Economic

» Proxima b is more Earth-like than we thought
Executive Order on Securing the United States Bulk-Power System EmptyYesterday at 5:01 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Live: SpaceX Crew Dragon launch 2nd attempt
Executive Order on Securing the United States Bulk-Power System EmptyYesterday at 4:59 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Catching up on oceans, rivers and research during COVID-19
Executive Order on Securing the United States Bulk-Power System EmptyYesterday at 3:56 pm by PurpleSkyz

» PSYCHOLOGICAL OPERATIONS/Go Army
Executive Order on Securing the United States Bulk-Power System EmptyYesterday at 2:45 pm by Consciousness Of Economic

» #QTard Drama Theater - Escape plus MORE
Executive Order on Securing the United States Bulk-Power System EmptyYesterday at 9:57 am by PurpleSkyz

» Why Was Wuhan Lab Locked Down When Outbreak Began?
Executive Order on Securing the United States Bulk-Power System EmptyYesterday at 9:54 am by PurpleSkyz

» Dr. Kendrick: I’ve Signed Death Certificates During Covid-19. Here’s Why You Can’t Trust Any of the Statistics on the Number of Victims
Executive Order on Securing the United States Bulk-Power System EmptyYesterday at 9:46 am by PurpleSkyz

» NASA cuts live feed after showing alleged Black Knight Satellite
Executive Order on Securing the United States Bulk-Power System EmptyYesterday at 9:42 am by PurpleSkyz

» RIOTS - someone is supplying rioters with pallet loads of bricks can you guess (((who?))) plus MORE
Executive Order on Securing the United States Bulk-Power System EmptyYesterday at 9:38 am by PurpleSkyz

» The Principlies of Propaganda by Goebbels
Executive Order on Securing the United States Bulk-Power System EmptyYesterday at 8:22 am by nairatmya@hushmail.com

» Dave Schmidt (Meta 1 Coin Scam) Zoom Meeting Just Happened! If We Know About It, So Does The SEC!!!
Executive Order on Securing the United States Bulk-Power System EmptyFri May 29, 2020 5:03 pm by Carl Spackler

» Former Minnesota Police Officer Derek Chauvin Arrested in Death of George Floyd!!! FINALLY!!!!
Executive Order on Securing the United States Bulk-Power System EmptyFri May 29, 2020 4:23 pm by PurpleSkyz

» UFO News ~ Mysterious UFO Captured Before Disappearing over Lima (Peru) plus MORE
Executive Order on Securing the United States Bulk-Power System EmptyFri May 29, 2020 4:14 pm by PurpleSkyz

CLICK THE SUBSCRIBE BUTTON BELOW TO RECEIVE OUR DAILY NEWSLETTER

A 2ND EMAIL COMPLETES THE ACTIVATION PROCESS

CLICK THE PURPLE BUTTON TO VIEW OUR LATEST POSTS

You are not connected. Please login or register

OUT OF MIND » MEMBER ADVERTISING & BLOG FORUMS » CONSCIOUSNESS OF ECONOMICS » Executive Order on Securing the United States Bulk-Power System

Executive Order on Securing the United States Bulk-Power System

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Consciousness Of Economic

Consciousness Of Economic
MARTIAL LAW>>Taking over all the power companies and sources in USA, Wake UP people.

By the authority vested in me as President by the Constitution and the laws of the United States of America, including the International Emergency Economic Powers Act (50 U.S.C. 1701 et seq.) (IEEPA), the National Emergencies Act (50 U.S.C. 1601 et seq.) (NEA), and section 301 of title 3, United States Code,
I, DONALD J. TRUMP, President of the United States of America, find that foreign adversaries are increasingly creating and exploiting vulnerabilities in the United States bulk-power system, which provides the electricity that supports our national defense, vital emergency services, critical infrastructure, economy, and way of life.  The bulk-power system is a target of those seeking to commit malicious acts against the United States and its people, including malicious cyber activities, because a successful attack on our bulk-power system would present significant risks to our economy, human health and safety, and would render the United States less capable of acting in defense of itself and its allies.
I further find that the unrestricted acquisition or use in the United States of bulk-power system electric equipment designed, developed, manufactured, or supplied by persons owned by, controlled by, or subject to the jurisdiction or direction of foreign adversaries augments the ability of foreign adversaries to create and exploit vulnerabilities in bulk-power system electric equipment, with potentially catastrophic effects.
I therefore determine that the unrestricted foreign supply of bulk-power system electric equipment constitutes an unusual and extraordinary threat to the national security, foreign policy, and economy of the United States, which has its source in whole or in substantial part outside the United States.  This threat exists both in the case of individual acquisitions and when acquisitions are considered as a class.  Although maintaining an open investment climate in bulk-power system electric equipment, and in the United States economy more generally, is important for the overall growth and prosperity of the United States, such openness must be balanced with the need to protect our Nation against a critical national security threat.  To address this threat, additional steps are required to protect the security, integrity, and reliability of bulk-power system electric equipment used in the United States.  In light of these findings, I hereby declare a national emergency with respect to the threat to the United States bulk-power system.
Accordingly, I hereby order:
see the rest: https://www.whitehouse.gov/presidential-actions/executive-order-securing-united-states-bulk-power-system/

Executive Order on Securing the United States Bulk-Power System Urban_19

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum