OUT OF MIND
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Alan Watts ~ Why Do We Resist Change
Dave Schmidt (Meta 1 Coin) Continues To Flip Off The Judges Cease And Desist Orders! EmptyToday at 11:02 am by PurpleSkyz

» Elon Musk’s SpaceX chosen by NASA for historic mission to send humans to the Moon
Dave Schmidt (Meta 1 Coin) Continues To Flip Off The Judges Cease And Desist Orders! EmptyToday at 10:56 am by PurpleSkyz

» Strange Sightings Increasing Worldwide! (2021)
Dave Schmidt (Meta 1 Coin) Continues To Flip Off The Judges Cease And Desist Orders! EmptyToday at 10:52 am by PurpleSkyz

» Sean Stone - The Jon Benet Ramsey Conspiracy?
Dave Schmidt (Meta 1 Coin) Continues To Flip Off The Judges Cease And Desist Orders! EmptyToday at 10:41 am by PurpleSkyz

» UFO NEWS ~ Disc like object (UFO) captured at Bexhill on Sea, East Sussex UK plus MORE
Dave Schmidt (Meta 1 Coin) Continues To Flip Off The Judges Cease And Desist Orders! EmptyToday at 10:38 am by PurpleSkyz

» Anthony Weiner Has Public MELTDOWN lol lol
Dave Schmidt (Meta 1 Coin) Continues To Flip Off The Judges Cease And Desist Orders! EmptyToday at 10:13 am by PurpleSkyz

» Deep Space is full of Mysteries
Dave Schmidt (Meta 1 Coin) Continues To Flip Off The Judges Cease And Desist Orders! EmptyToday at 9:55 am by PurpleSkyz

» Vaccines Are Sowing Seeds of Immune System Destruction
Dave Schmidt (Meta 1 Coin) Continues To Flip Off The Judges Cease And Desist Orders! EmptyToday at 9:51 am by PurpleSkyz

» CDC: 3,005 Recorded Deaths in VAERS Following COVID-19 Experimental “Vaccines” – More than Total Vaccine Deaths for Past 13+ Years
Dave Schmidt (Meta 1 Coin) Continues To Flip Off The Judges Cease And Desist Orders! EmptyToday at 9:45 am by PurpleSkyz

» Nanotubes Assemble into ‘Black Strands’…
Dave Schmidt (Meta 1 Coin) Continues To Flip Off The Judges Cease And Desist Orders! EmptyToday at 9:40 am by PurpleSkyz

» Eudra Database Vax Stats Update to April 10th 2021
Dave Schmidt (Meta 1 Coin) Continues To Flip Off The Judges Cease And Desist Orders! EmptyToday at 9:35 am by PurpleSkyz

» Business Owner Buys Stone for Autistic Boy’s Mother’s Grave: ‘I’m Going to See That’s Done’
Dave Schmidt (Meta 1 Coin) Continues To Flip Off The Judges Cease And Desist Orders! EmptyToday at 9:27 am by PurpleSkyz

» Dave Schmidt (Meta 1 Coin Scam) - SEC warns Meta 1 Coin scheme is ongoing despite Court orders
Dave Schmidt (Meta 1 Coin) Continues To Flip Off The Judges Cease And Desist Orders! EmptyYesterday at 4:26 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Monopoly: An overview of the Great Reset – Follow the Money
Dave Schmidt (Meta 1 Coin) Continues To Flip Off The Judges Cease And Desist Orders! EmptyYesterday at 3:56 pm by PurpleSkyz

» An Agenda That Is As Diabolical As It Is Unthinkable
Dave Schmidt (Meta 1 Coin) Continues To Flip Off The Judges Cease And Desist Orders! EmptyYesterday at 3:52 pm by PurpleSkyz

» ‘Dead-Heads’, Garbage In Equals Garbage Out…
Dave Schmidt (Meta 1 Coin) Continues To Flip Off The Judges Cease And Desist Orders! EmptyYesterday at 3:51 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why Can’t Scientists Find the Enormous Planet X?
Dave Schmidt (Meta 1 Coin) Continues To Flip Off The Judges Cease And Desist Orders! EmptyYesterday at 3:49 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Doctor sends letter: Is it is medically ethical to continue Covid Vaccine rollout given severity of life altering side effects?
Dave Schmidt (Meta 1 Coin) Continues To Flip Off The Judges Cease And Desist Orders! EmptyYesterday at 3:45 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Examining the Relationship between COVID Death Rates and Population Density
Dave Schmidt (Meta 1 Coin) Continues To Flip Off The Judges Cease And Desist Orders! EmptyYesterday at 3:43 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Mysterious earthquake light appeared in the sky over Oriental Mindoro, Philippines
Dave Schmidt (Meta 1 Coin) Continues To Flip Off The Judges Cease And Desist Orders! EmptyYesterday at 3:42 pm by PurpleSkyz

» CDC Admits 5,800 FULLY VACCINATED People Became Infected with COVID-19 and 74 Died plus Recent VAERS Data
Dave Schmidt (Meta 1 Coin) Continues To Flip Off The Judges Cease And Desist Orders! EmptyYesterday at 3:41 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Magic mushroom treatment on par with pharma drugs for combating depression, study finds
Dave Schmidt (Meta 1 Coin) Continues To Flip Off The Judges Cease And Desist Orders! EmptyYesterday at 3:39 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Occult science/Natural science
Dave Schmidt (Meta 1 Coin) Continues To Flip Off The Judges Cease And Desist Orders! EmptyYesterday at 12:44 pm by Consciousness Of Economic

» WOOOWW! THAT'S WHAT I CALL A BIG BOOOOOMMM! THE TRUTH ABOUT THE "SECRET OPERATION" EVERGREEN!
Dave Schmidt (Meta 1 Coin) Continues To Flip Off The Judges Cease And Desist Orders! EmptyYesterday at 12:42 pm by Consciousness Of Economic

» The Executed: Clones, Doubles, & Vril Lizard Reptilian Parasites
Dave Schmidt (Meta 1 Coin) Continues To Flip Off The Judges Cease And Desist Orders! EmptyYesterday at 12:41 pm by Consciousness Of Economic

» Trump caught coding 1260 day count! George Floyd -is code for 3.5yr start and end. See Show Notes
Dave Schmidt (Meta 1 Coin) Continues To Flip Off The Judges Cease And Desist Orders! EmptyYesterday at 12:39 pm by Consciousness Of Economic

» Sudden Destruction-1335th from 9/23/17 -5/17/21
Dave Schmidt (Meta 1 Coin) Continues To Flip Off The Judges Cease And Desist Orders! EmptyYesterday at 12:38 pm by Consciousness Of Economic

» Karma.....
Dave Schmidt (Meta 1 Coin) Continues To Flip Off The Judges Cease And Desist Orders! EmptyYesterday at 12:37 pm by Consciousness Of Economic

» Kelowna gym refusing new member applications from anyone who’s been vaccinated
Dave Schmidt (Meta 1 Coin) Continues To Flip Off The Judges Cease And Desist Orders! EmptyYesterday at 12:35 pm by Consciousness Of Economic

You are not connected. Please login or register

OUT OF MIND » SUPER SCAMMERS!! RV & DINARIAN FRAUDS & THOSE THAT BUST THEM OUT! » DAVE SCHMIDT - COSMIC CONNECTION CONMAN » Dave Schmidt (Meta 1 Coin) Continues To Flip Off The Judges Cease And Desist Orders!

Dave Schmidt (Meta 1 Coin) Continues To Flip Off The Judges Cease And Desist Orders!

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin
The Cosmic Connections

with Dave Schmidt

Dave Schmidt (Meta 1 Coin) Continues To Flip Off The Judges Cease And Desist Orders! 673d6045-6d75-44bb-bab5-463e561bf468

Dave Schmidt (Meta 1 Coin) Continues To Flip Off The Judges Cease And Desist Orders! S

May 3, 2020

Dave Schmidt (Meta 1 Coin) Continues To Flip Off The Judges Cease And Desist Orders! S

A Quick Note Regarding My Condition

Dear Friends, 

There have been all kinds of rumors and stories floating around about my status.  Please understand that I have to be very careful in the words I use in this communication.

I am alive and well and living in my home in Southern Florida.  In spite of various stories and reports in various publications and emails, I have not been taken into custody by the powers that be and do not anticipate it happening anytime in the future.

While a statement was released by certain authorities of my potential change of living conditions, the top decision makers never followed through with any action. 

As requested I submitted a written and private statement to the authorities explaining the scenario and I personally believe they changed their mind after hearing the other side of the story.

There is an intense battle developing in this issue.  In my opinion there are certain power structures that want what we are doing stopped.  Some very powerful financial advisors have told us we are doing something never done before and if this is fulfilled it can be a threat to the existing power structures.

Let's just say we have some very good higher placed authorities who understand what we are doing and are totally behind us.

This issue takes some time to run through the PTB system and we will be fine in the final outcome.  

We believe this intense conflict is an example of the veracity of our endeavors. 

Thank you for all your love, support and concern through this process.  As mentioned know that all is well, I am well and your support is well appreciated.

I will give more updates as I am able.  Thank you for understanding.!!! 

Be Blessed!!!

Dave

Upcoming workshops:

To be scheduled when available, Denver, Boston, Seattle, Phoenix, Ft. Lauderdale, FL, Kansas City, Puerto Rico, Pittsburgh, Norway-Sweden, New Zealand, Another Cruise

Workshop Registration and Information Page

Connections and General Information  

All of my newsletters and announcements can be found on my blog site:  www.thecosmicconnections.wordpress.com.

Each week I expound on these issues with my weekly radio program.  You are always welcome to call in with your comments and questions.  

I am committed to serving you and willing to answer any of your questions.  You may contact me at:  thecosmicconnections@outlook.com.

Thank You,
Dave Schmidt
The Cosmic Connections

Dave Schmidt (Meta 1 Coin) Continues To Flip Off The Judges Cease And Desist Orders! 1628498548 Dave Schmidt (Meta 1 Coin) Continues To Flip Off The Judges Cease And Desist Orders! 1628498548 Dave Schmidt (Meta 1 Coin) Continues To Flip Off The Judges Cease And Desist Orders! 1628498548

YEP! DAVE HAS THIS TO SAY TO THAT JUDGE AND COURT!

Dave Schmidt (Meta 1 Coin) Continues To Flip Off The Judges Cease And Desist Orders! Raw

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum