OUT OF MIND
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Is it possible to apply positive + in favor Newton III Motion Law as a dynamic system in a motor engine
Planet Nibiru Visible ! Must SEE! Today  Watch this before they take it down! EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 11:33 pm by globalturbo

» Meta 1 Coin Scam Update - Robert Dunlop Arrested
Planet Nibiru Visible ! Must SEE! Today  Watch this before they take it down! EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 12:14 am by RamblerNash

» As We Navigate Debs Passing
Planet Nibiru Visible ! Must SEE! Today  Watch this before they take it down! EmptyMon Jan 08, 2024 6:18 pm by Ponee

» 10/7 — Much More Dangerous & Diabolical Than Anyone Knows
Planet Nibiru Visible ! Must SEE! Today  Watch this before they take it down! EmptyThu Nov 02, 2023 8:30 pm by KennyL

» Sundays and Deb.....
Planet Nibiru Visible ! Must SEE! Today  Watch this before they take it down! EmptySun Oct 01, 2023 9:11 pm by NanneeRose

» African Official Exposes Bill Gates’ Depopulation Agenda: ‘My Country Is Not Your Laboratory’
Planet Nibiru Visible ! Must SEE! Today  Watch this before they take it down! EmptyThu Sep 21, 2023 4:39 am by NanneeRose

» DEBS HEALTH
Planet Nibiru Visible ! Must SEE! Today  Watch this before they take it down! EmptySun Sep 03, 2023 10:23 am by ANENRO

» Attorney Reveals the “Exculpatory” Evidence Jack Smith Possesses that Exonerates President Trump
Planet Nibiru Visible ! Must SEE! Today  Watch this before they take it down! EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:48 am by ANENRO

» Update From Site Owner to Members & Guests
Planet Nibiru Visible ! Must SEE! Today  Watch this before they take it down! EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:47 am by ANENRO

» New global internet censorship began today
Planet Nibiru Visible ! Must SEE! Today  Watch this before they take it down! EmptyMon Aug 21, 2023 9:25 am by NanneeRose

» Alienated from reality
Planet Nibiru Visible ! Must SEE! Today  Watch this before they take it down! EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why does Russia now believe that Covid-19 was a US-created bioweapon?
Planet Nibiru Visible ! Must SEE! Today  Watch this before they take it down! EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

»  Man reports history of interaction with seemingly intelligent orbs
Planet Nibiru Visible ! Must SEE! Today  Watch this before they take it down! EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:34 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Western reactions to the controversial Benin Bronzes
Planet Nibiru Visible ! Must SEE! Today  Watch this before they take it down! EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» India unveils first images from Moon mission
Planet Nibiru Visible ! Must SEE! Today  Watch this before they take it down! EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Scientists achieve nuclear fusion net energy gain for second time
Planet Nibiru Visible ! Must SEE! Today  Watch this before they take it down! EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:25 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Putin Signals 5G Ban
Planet Nibiru Visible ! Must SEE! Today  Watch this before they take it down! EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:07 pm by PurpleSkyz

» “Texas Student Dies in Car Accident — Discovers Life after Death”
Planet Nibiru Visible ! Must SEE! Today  Watch this before they take it down! EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:05 pm by PurpleSkyz

» The hidden history taught by secret societies
Planet Nibiru Visible ! Must SEE! Today  Watch this before they take it down! EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:03 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Vaccines and SIDS (Crib Death)
Planet Nibiru Visible ! Must SEE! Today  Watch this before they take it down! EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:00 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Sun blasts out highest-energy radiation ever recorded, raising questions for solar physics
Planet Nibiru Visible ! Must SEE! Today  Watch this before they take it down! EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 2:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why you should be eating more porcini mushrooms
Planet Nibiru Visible ! Must SEE! Today  Watch this before they take it down! EmptySun Aug 06, 2023 10:38 am by PurpleSkyz

You are not connected. Please login or register

Planet Nibiru Visible ! Must SEE! Today Watch this before they take it down!

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

https://youtu.be/Y1dbTgzlbF4

NanneeRose

NanneeRose
Admin
Admin

Wow it looks like something off Avatar!! I just googled it and they say it's heading toward earth but will not collide but will instead cause massive tsunamis on December 21?! How massive are these tsunamis going to be?? They are also suggesting getting right out into the middle of the ocean to be safe. How the hell can ordinary people do that!!

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

Well they can't. And if this is all going down why are we not being informed by the powers that be?
They will still be lying and denying until the last moment. It is beyond ridiculous!
One of the reasons I have been posting all of the seismic activity info is this is a big part of these events that will come.
Atlantis will rise from the ocean floor and be seen from the coast of Florida... or so it is said. We will see.

NanneeRose

NanneeRose
Admin
Admin

Well as they say Stranger Things Have Happened! Who are we to say they will or won't, I just want to be on a mountain with my family when te tsunamis hit.

It's strange, when I was working a few years back there was a doco that we watched where the old due predicted a huge tsunami down the east coast of Australia, it hasn't happened yet but maybejust maybe it will and guess what we are on the eastern side :shock: :roll:

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

nannee one of the best sites that I have found for prediction of earthquakes is: http://sincedutch.wordpress.com

I have been a fan of this guy for some time and he is very accurate at using his computers to predict up coming quakes, storms, etc. So check him out and then you will know when to make that trip inland and to higher ground. If you live on a fault line maybe we should all be thinking of a vacation the 3rd week of December. If you are forewarned then it cuts down on the fear factor hopefully.

NanneeRose

NanneeRose
Admin
Admin

Thanks purps I'll go have a look now!

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum