OUT OF MIND
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» UFO News ~ I found 7 UFO Transformers Near The Sun plus MORE
Harry Reid opens up on UFOs and alien life EmptyToday at 1:41 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Sacha Stone discusses the Great Awakening!
Harry Reid opens up on UFOs and alien life EmptyToday at 1:19 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Mars Photos You Won't Believe!!!
Harry Reid opens up on UFOs and alien life EmptyToday at 10:24 am by PurpleSkyz

» Strange Lights in the Skies over Edinburgh Scotland!
Harry Reid opens up on UFOs and alien life EmptyToday at 10:21 am by PurpleSkyz

» 11 New Symptoms of the Collective Awakening
Harry Reid opens up on UFOs and alien life EmptyToday at 10:13 am by PurpleSkyz

» #FluorideTrial August 2020 Update
Harry Reid opens up on UFOs and alien life EmptyToday at 10:11 am by PurpleSkyz

» Get Prepped! - Most Americans Could Not Survive A Month With What They Have Right Now
Harry Reid opens up on UFOs and alien life EmptyToday at 9:52 am by PurpleSkyz

» 8/8 Lions Gate
Harry Reid opens up on UFOs and alien life EmptyToday at 9:48 am by PurpleSkyz

» Why You Can’t Trust the FDA, the WHO, the CDC, the AAP, Merck, GlaxoSmithKline, Sanofi or Pfizer
Harry Reid opens up on UFOs and alien life EmptyToday at 9:36 am by PurpleSkyz

» Body Language: Trump “Last time you see me for a while”
Harry Reid opens up on UFOs and alien life EmptyToday at 9:24 am by PurpleSkyz

» #QTard Drama Theater - Durham Insight/Smartest Meds Ever/Bad toy plus MORE
Harry Reid opens up on UFOs and alien life EmptyToday at 9:19 am by PurpleSkyz

» Viktor Schauberger: The Anti-Gravity Water Wizard
Harry Reid opens up on UFOs and alien life EmptyToday at 9:16 am by PurpleSkyz

» Crop Circles 2020 - Patney Bridge, Nr Beechingstoke, Wiltshire. Reported 8th August.
Harry Reid opens up on UFOs and alien life EmptyToday at 9:11 am by PurpleSkyz

» If Bill Gates Were President…
Harry Reid opens up on UFOs and alien life EmptyToday at 9:07 am by PurpleSkyz

» THRIVE II: This Is What It Takes
Harry Reid opens up on UFOs and alien life EmptyToday at 9:05 am by PurpleSkyz

» Dave Schmidt - Booby Dunlap Meta 1 Coin Legal threats
Harry Reid opens up on UFOs and alien life EmptyToday at 5:41 am by Carl Spackler

» Dave Schmidt - Meta 1 Coin - Sgt Shultz 2020!
Harry Reid opens up on UFOs and alien life EmptyToday at 5:39 am by Carl Spackler

» #QTard Drama Theater - The Onion’s Guide To QAnon plus MORE
Harry Reid opens up on UFOs and alien life EmptyYesterday at 2:31 pm by PurpleSkyz

» SpaceX launches 57 more Starlink satellites, lands rocket at sea
Harry Reid opens up on UFOs and alien life EmptyYesterday at 2:23 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Strange and Unexplained Disappearances in Glacier National Park and Elsewhere
Harry Reid opens up on UFOs and alien life EmptyYesterday at 2:13 pm by PurpleSkyz

CLICK THE SUBSCRIBE BUTTON BELOW TO RECEIVE OUR DAILY NEWSLETTER

A 2ND EMAIL COMPLETES THE ACTIVATION PROCESS

CLICK THE PURPLE BUTTON TO VIEW OUR LATEST POSTS

You are not connected. Please login or register

OUT OF MIND » DISCLOSURE » SPACE NEWS & UFO DISCLOSURE » Harry Reid opens up on UFOs and alien life

Harry Reid opens up on UFOs and alien life

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Harry Reid opens up on UFOs and alien life Empty Harry Reid opens up on UFOs and alien life on Tue May 12, 2020 10:57 am

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin
Harry Reid opens up on UFOs and alien life

Posted on Monday, 11 May, 2020

Harry Reid opens up on UFOs and alien life News-reid-obama

Harry Reid and Barack Obama in the Oval Office. Image Credit: PD - Pete Souza
The former Senate Majority Leader has long been involved in the search for the truth regarding UFOs.
Reid, who was involved in the creation of the US government's secretive UFO program AATIP (Advanced Aerospace Threat Identification Program), recently sat down for an interview with Motherboard in which he discussed not only UFOs, but also the possibilities of alien life.

Suffice to say, he is a keen proponent of the idea that we are not alone in the universe.

"I look at it this way," he said. "The world as we know it today is extremely large."

"It's so big I can't comprehend it. And I think that we as human beings have to be a little short sighted if we think we're the only species in the entire universe."

Regarding UFOs in general, Reid has often emphasized the need for further research and investigation. When the Pentagon recently declassified three videos of US Navy pilots pursuing unidentified objects, he noted on Twitter that the footage "only scratches the surface".

"I think that we need to fully understand this and have no boundaries on what we look for," he said.

"And I repeat now for the second or third time that people should not be afraid. I think that too many of my legislative friends are afraid to go into this because someone will think that they're some kind of a nutcase. But I went into it and I don't think it hurt me politically."

"Even some of my staff told me to stay away from all this. But I never looked back. It was something I was interested in. I thought it was something that government should be involved in."

As things stand, it's unclear what the future might hold, but it's likely that Reid will continue to champion the cause by encouraging further government research and disclosure.

There is, after all, a great deal of information out there that has yet to be released to the public.

Source: Vice.com

https://www.unexplained-mysteries.com/news/336946/harry-reid-opens-up-on-ufos-and-alien-life

Thanks to: https://www.unexplained-mysteries.com

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum