OUT OF MIND
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Tens of Thousands in Bern, Switzerland Reject Vaccine Passports, Mandates
Harry Reid opens up on UFOs and alien life EmptyToday at 12:35 am by PurpleSkyz

» NYC WORKERS ANTI-MANDATE MARCH
Harry Reid opens up on UFOs and alien life EmptyToday at 12:32 am by PurpleSkyz

» Millions Worldwide Push Back Against Tyranny & Stand for Freedom: “We Do Not Consent. We Will Not Comply.”
Harry Reid opens up on UFOs and alien life EmptyToday at 12:30 am by PurpleSkyz

» BREAKING ALERT !!! OROVILLE DAM POWER PLANT SHUTTING DOWN !
Harry Reid opens up on UFOs and alien life EmptyToday at 12:27 am by PurpleSkyz

» Three Ohio judges “die unexpectedly” in nine-day span after vaxx mandate in Cuyahoga County
Harry Reid opens up on UFOs and alien life EmptyToday at 12:25 am by PurpleSkyz

» Analysis Of VAERS Data: 5,427% Increase In Deaths Following COVID Shots Compared To ALL Vaccines The Past 10 Years
Harry Reid opens up on UFOs and alien life EmptyToday at 12:21 am by PurpleSkyz

» WILLY MYCO'S $100,000.00 (100k) CHALLENGE TO ANJALI
Harry Reid opens up on UFOs and alien life EmptyYesterday at 3:11 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Scientist Asks: Why Are We Still Letting Fluoride Harm Kids?
Harry Reid opens up on UFOs and alien life EmptyYesterday at 10:33 am by PurpleSkyz

» Indiana tells fired unvaccinated Chicago cops to come work there – no covid vaccines required
Harry Reid opens up on UFOs and alien life EmptyYesterday at 9:55 am by PurpleSkyz

» Light On The Mystery of UFOs
Harry Reid opens up on UFOs and alien life EmptyYesterday at 9:53 am by PurpleSkyz

» Tonight’s Sky- November 2021
Harry Reid opens up on UFOs and alien life EmptyYesterday at 9:42 am by PurpleSkyz

» Josh Watkins is a hero! His Powerful Story About Being Fired From Highly Specialized Job Went Viral
Harry Reid opens up on UFOs and alien life EmptyYesterday at 9:33 am by PurpleSkyz

» New physics: latest results from Cern further boost tantalizing evidence
Harry Reid opens up on UFOs and alien life EmptyYesterday at 9:21 am by PurpleSkyz

» Is consciousness fractal?
Harry Reid opens up on UFOs and alien life EmptyYesterday at 9:19 am by PurpleSkyz

» As the protests continue - the people are awake
Harry Reid opens up on UFOs and alien life EmptyYesterday at 9:16 am by PurpleSkyz

» Fabled 'Island of Gold' discovered in Sumatra ?
Harry Reid opens up on UFOs and alien life EmptyYesterday at 9:12 am by PurpleSkyz

» Canadian Librarians Join Country-wide Walkout Against Mandated Toxic Injections
Harry Reid opens up on UFOs and alien life EmptyYesterday at 9:07 am by PurpleSkyz

» Release of JFK Records Delayed Again, with Biden Citing Covid-19 and National Security
Harry Reid opens up on UFOs and alien life EmptyYesterday at 9:01 am by PurpleSkyz

» COVID-19 VAERS Update: Over 800,000 Adverse Events Now Reported from Vax!
Harry Reid opens up on UFOs and alien life EmptyYesterday at 8:57 am by PurpleSkyz

» Champion Professional Mountain Bike Racer Sidelined by COVID-19 Shot
Harry Reid opens up on UFOs and alien life EmptyYesterday at 8:49 am by PurpleSkyz

» White House To “Quickly” Vaccinate 28 Million Children Age 5-11
Harry Reid opens up on UFOs and alien life EmptyYesterday at 8:47 am by PurpleSkyz

» Bomb Cyclone infused with the Violet Flame of Creation
Harry Reid opens up on UFOs and alien life EmptySat Oct 23, 2021 7:11 pm by Consciousness Of Economic

Holistic Alternative
Health Care
by Bridgette Lyn Dolgoff

CONTACT HERE TO SCHEDULE ONLINE SESSIONS
www.https://coe-llc.com

NEW ETSY SHOP FEATURING HERBAL SALVES

NOW MAKING A MEDICATED OIL FOR PEOPLE WHO HAVE PCR DAMAGE
www.https://coe-llc.com

You are not connected. Please login or register

OUT OF MIND » SPACE NEWS & DISCLOSURE » SPACE NEWS & UFO DISCLOSURE » Harry Reid opens up on UFOs and alien life

Harry Reid opens up on UFOs and alien life

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Harry Reid opens up on UFOs and alien life Empty Harry Reid opens up on UFOs and alien life Tue May 12, 2020 10:57 am

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin
Harry Reid opens up on UFOs and alien life

Posted on Monday, 11 May, 2020

Harry Reid opens up on UFOs and alien life News-reid-obama

Harry Reid and Barack Obama in the Oval Office. Image Credit: PD - Pete Souza
The former Senate Majority Leader has long been involved in the search for the truth regarding UFOs.
Reid, who was involved in the creation of the US government's secretive UFO program AATIP (Advanced Aerospace Threat Identification Program), recently sat down for an interview with Motherboard in which he discussed not only UFOs, but also the possibilities of alien life.

Suffice to say, he is a keen proponent of the idea that we are not alone in the universe.

"I look at it this way," he said. "The world as we know it today is extremely large."

"It's so big I can't comprehend it. And I think that we as human beings have to be a little short sighted if we think we're the only species in the entire universe."

Regarding UFOs in general, Reid has often emphasized the need for further research and investigation. When the Pentagon recently declassified three videos of US Navy pilots pursuing unidentified objects, he noted on Twitter that the footage "only scratches the surface".

"I think that we need to fully understand this and have no boundaries on what we look for," he said.

"And I repeat now for the second or third time that people should not be afraid. I think that too many of my legislative friends are afraid to go into this because someone will think that they're some kind of a nutcase. But I went into it and I don't think it hurt me politically."

"Even some of my staff told me to stay away from all this. But I never looked back. It was something I was interested in. I thought it was something that government should be involved in."

As things stand, it's unclear what the future might hold, but it's likely that Reid will continue to champion the cause by encouraging further government research and disclosure.

There is, after all, a great deal of information out there that has yet to be released to the public.

Source: Vice.com

https://www.unexplained-mysteries.com/news/336946/harry-reid-opens-up-on-ufos-and-alien-life

Thanks to: https://www.unexplained-mysteries.com

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum