Latest topics
» Fall Of Cabal missing video 5
“There Is Nothing from the CDC I Can Trust!” – Dr. Birx Tells Off CDC Director EmptyYesterday at 10:52 pm by Consciousness Of Economic

» Dave Schmidt (Meta 1 Coin Scam) Zoom Meeting Just Happened! If We Know About It, So Does The SEC!!!
“There Is Nothing from the CDC I Can Trust!” – Dr. Birx Tells Off CDC Director EmptyYesterday at 9:13 pm by RamblerNash

» Fall of Cabal PT1-10
“There Is Nothing from the CDC I Can Trust!” – Dr. Birx Tells Off CDC Director EmptyYesterday at 6:33 pm by Consciousness Of Economic

» The Ocean Cleanup - From Trash To Treasure - Keeping Track of the Plastic
“There Is Nothing from the CDC I Can Trust!” – Dr. Birx Tells Off CDC Director EmptyYesterday at 3:16 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Body Language: Dominic Cummings & The Media Hysteria
“There Is Nothing from the CDC I Can Trust!” – Dr. Birx Tells Off CDC Director EmptyYesterday at 3:15 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Study: Cannabis plant contains molecules that are 30 times more effective at reducing inflammation than aspirin
“There Is Nothing from the CDC I Can Trust!” – Dr. Birx Tells Off CDC Director EmptyYesterday at 3:09 pm by PurpleSkyz

» The Egypt Osiris Mystery Nobody wants to Address
“There Is Nothing from the CDC I Can Trust!” – Dr. Birx Tells Off CDC Director EmptyYesterday at 12:48 pm by Consciousness Of Economic

» Silicon Trees & Dragon Feathers Smurfs Chickenosaurus Lochness Argentina Congo Jurassic Ice Age
“There Is Nothing from the CDC I Can Trust!” – Dr. Birx Tells Off CDC Director EmptyYesterday at 12:47 pm by Consciousness Of Economic

» a history of lies
“There Is Nothing from the CDC I Can Trust!” – Dr. Birx Tells Off CDC Director EmptyYesterday at 12:46 pm by Consciousness Of Economic

» Pre-1600’s Built for Giants
“There Is Nothing from the CDC I Can Trust!” – Dr. Birx Tells Off CDC Director EmptyYesterday at 12:45 pm by Consciousness Of Economic

» Record Decline In Profits In Q1, Waves Of Bankruptcies Incoming, How Consumer Spending Has Changed
“There Is Nothing from the CDC I Can Trust!” – Dr. Birx Tells Off CDC Director EmptyYesterday at 12:43 pm by Consciousness Of Economic

» Alan Watts ~ How To Clean Up Your Neagative Karma
“There Is Nothing from the CDC I Can Trust!” – Dr. Birx Tells Off CDC Director EmptyYesterday at 12:38 pm by Consciousness Of Economic

» Dave Schmidt (Meta 1 Coin) Did The Currency Buyers Drop Dave As Their Spokesman?
“There Is Nothing from the CDC I Can Trust!” – Dr. Birx Tells Off CDC Director EmptyYesterday at 12:21 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Dave (the Douchebag) ScHmIdT thinks putting out daily videos by Meta1 is being quiet!!! What a Dumb Bunny he is!!!
“There Is Nothing from the CDC I Can Trust!” – Dr. Birx Tells Off CDC Director EmptyYesterday at 12:19 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Dave Schmidt (Meta 1 Coin Fraud) Says There Is A Fourth Person To Release The Currency Exchange!
“There Is Nothing from the CDC I Can Trust!” – Dr. Birx Tells Off CDC Director EmptyYesterday at 12:16 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Scientists solve 'missing matter' mystery
“There Is Nothing from the CDC I Can Trust!” – Dr. Birx Tells Off CDC Director EmptyYesterday at 8:46 am by PurpleSkyz

» POOPness for MAY 27: MIDWEEK ZAP CRAP
“There Is Nothing from the CDC I Can Trust!” – Dr. Birx Tells Off CDC Director EmptyYesterday at 8:28 am by PurpleSkyz

» FULL (of it) Benjamin blablabla Fulford 5-25-20… Khazarian Mafia’s COVID-19 Power Grab Fails, Bill Gates Now a Dead Man Walking
“There Is Nothing from the CDC I Can Trust!” – Dr. Birx Tells Off CDC Director EmptyYesterday at 8:13 am by PurpleSkyz

» Time Reversals & Parrallel Universes…In Antarctica – By Joseph P. Farrell Ph.D
“There Is Nothing from the CDC I Can Trust!” – Dr. Birx Tells Off CDC Director EmptyYesterday at 8:03 am by PurpleSkyz

» So… the tracing app is voluntary, but you can’t go out without it?
“There Is Nothing from the CDC I Can Trust!” – Dr. Birx Tells Off CDC Director EmptyYesterday at 8:01 am by PurpleSkyz

» 5G from the guy installing it
“There Is Nothing from the CDC I Can Trust!” – Dr. Birx Tells Off CDC Director EmptyYesterday at 7:58 am by PurpleSkyz

» Narwhal sounds, new research
“There Is Nothing from the CDC I Can Trust!” – Dr. Birx Tells Off CDC Director EmptyYesterday at 7:53 am by PurpleSkyz

» Dr. Steven (struggling to stay relevant) Greer with MUFON Director Jan Harzan
“There Is Nothing from the CDC I Can Trust!” – Dr. Birx Tells Off CDC Director EmptyYesterday at 7:44 am by PurpleSkyz

» #QTard Drama Theater - QAnon 8kun-Russia Fail/Cuomo Immunity [Brennan] plus MORE
“There Is Nothing from the CDC I Can Trust!” – Dr. Birx Tells Off CDC Director EmptyYesterday at 7:42 am by PurpleSkyz

» Sun Blasts Out a Solar Flare & Coronal Mass Ejection
“There Is Nothing from the CDC I Can Trust!” – Dr. Birx Tells Off CDC Director EmptyYesterday at 7:38 am by PurpleSkyz

CLICK THE SUBSCRIBE BUTTON BELOW TO RECEIVE OUR DAILY NEWSLETTER

A 2ND EMAIL COMPLETES THE ACTIVATION PROCESS

CLICK THE PURPLE BUTTON TO VIEW OUR LATEST POSTS

You are not connected. Please login or register

OUT OF MIND » OUT OF MIND » COVID-19 » “There Is Nothing from the CDC I Can Trust!” – Dr. Birx Tells Off CDC Director

“There Is Nothing from the CDC I Can Trust!” – Dr. Birx Tells Off CDC Director

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin
“There Is Nothing from the CDC I Can Trust!” – Dr. Birx Tells Off CDC Director Covid-19_graphic_030120

“There Is Nothing from the CDC I Can Trust!” – Dr. Birx Tells Off CDC Director, Claims COVID-19 Mortality Rate Inflated By as Much as 25%!
Date: May 12, 2020 Author: Nwo Report

“There Is Nothing from the CDC I Can Trust!” – Dr. Birx Tells Off CDC Director Fauci-birx-1
Source: Jim Hoft
We have reported for weeks since EARLY MARCH that the numbers and predictions coming out on the coronavirus could not be trusted .
Advertisement – story continues below
Earlier this week The Gateway Pundit reported on the faulty models used to shut down the US economy:
** Dr. Tony Fauci and Dr. Deborah Birx used the Imperial College Model to persuade President Trump to lock down the ENTIRE US ECONOMY.
** The fraudulent model predicted 2.2 million American deaths from the coronavirus pandemic
** The authors of the Imperial College Model shared their findings with the White House Coronavirus task force in early March
** Dr. Fauci and Dr. Birx then met with President Trump privately and urged him to shut down the US economy and destroy the record Trump economy based on this model
** A new critique of the Imperial College Model finds the study is “completely unusable for scientific purposes” — The study is a complete sham
** Dr. Fauci and Dr. Birx pushed a garbage model on the White House and the American public and destroyed the US economy
We reported earlier today that frontline COVID-19 doctors this week have gone public saying they feel pressured to show COVID-19 as cause-of-death on certificates of patients suspected of having the virus when they also have had underlying medical conditions. Now, even the doctors are challenging the CDC on their rules of reporting.
Read More

https://nworeport.me/2020/05/12/there-is-nothing-from-the-cdc-i-can-trust-dr-birx-tells-off-cdc-director-claims-covid-19-mortality-rate-inflated-by-as-much-as-25/

Thanks to: https://nworeport.me

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum