OUT OF MIND
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Deep Space is full of Mysteries
“There Is Nothing from the CDC I Can Trust!” – Dr. Birx Tells Off CDC Director EmptyToday at 9:55 am by PurpleSkyz

» Vaccines Are Sowing Seeds of Immune System Destruction
“There Is Nothing from the CDC I Can Trust!” – Dr. Birx Tells Off CDC Director EmptyToday at 9:51 am by PurpleSkyz

» CDC: 3,005 Recorded Deaths in VAERS Following COVID-19 Experimental “Vaccines” – More than Total Vaccine Deaths for Past 13+ Years
“There Is Nothing from the CDC I Can Trust!” – Dr. Birx Tells Off CDC Director EmptyToday at 9:45 am by PurpleSkyz

» Nanotubes Assemble into ‘Black Strands’…
“There Is Nothing from the CDC I Can Trust!” – Dr. Birx Tells Off CDC Director EmptyToday at 9:40 am by PurpleSkyz

» Eudra Database Vax Stats Update to April 10th 2021
“There Is Nothing from the CDC I Can Trust!” – Dr. Birx Tells Off CDC Director EmptyToday at 9:35 am by PurpleSkyz

» Business Owner Buys Stone for Autistic Boy’s Mother’s Grave: ‘I’m Going to See That’s Done’
“There Is Nothing from the CDC I Can Trust!” – Dr. Birx Tells Off CDC Director EmptyToday at 9:27 am by PurpleSkyz

» Dave Schmidt (Meta 1 Coin Scam) - SEC warns Meta 1 Coin scheme is ongoing despite Court orders
“There Is Nothing from the CDC I Can Trust!” – Dr. Birx Tells Off CDC Director EmptyYesterday at 4:26 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Monopoly: An overview of the Great Reset – Follow the Money
“There Is Nothing from the CDC I Can Trust!” – Dr. Birx Tells Off CDC Director EmptyYesterday at 3:56 pm by PurpleSkyz

» An Agenda That Is As Diabolical As It Is Unthinkable
“There Is Nothing from the CDC I Can Trust!” – Dr. Birx Tells Off CDC Director EmptyYesterday at 3:52 pm by PurpleSkyz

» ‘Dead-Heads’, Garbage In Equals Garbage Out…
“There Is Nothing from the CDC I Can Trust!” – Dr. Birx Tells Off CDC Director EmptyYesterday at 3:51 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why Can’t Scientists Find the Enormous Planet X?
“There Is Nothing from the CDC I Can Trust!” – Dr. Birx Tells Off CDC Director EmptyYesterday at 3:49 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Doctor sends letter: Is it is medically ethical to continue Covid Vaccine rollout given severity of life altering side effects?
“There Is Nothing from the CDC I Can Trust!” – Dr. Birx Tells Off CDC Director EmptyYesterday at 3:45 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Examining the Relationship between COVID Death Rates and Population Density
“There Is Nothing from the CDC I Can Trust!” – Dr. Birx Tells Off CDC Director EmptyYesterday at 3:43 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Mysterious earthquake light appeared in the sky over Oriental Mindoro, Philippines
“There Is Nothing from the CDC I Can Trust!” – Dr. Birx Tells Off CDC Director EmptyYesterday at 3:42 pm by PurpleSkyz

» CDC Admits 5,800 FULLY VACCINATED People Became Infected with COVID-19 and 74 Died plus Recent VAERS Data
“There Is Nothing from the CDC I Can Trust!” – Dr. Birx Tells Off CDC Director EmptyYesterday at 3:41 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Magic mushroom treatment on par with pharma drugs for combating depression, study finds
“There Is Nothing from the CDC I Can Trust!” – Dr. Birx Tells Off CDC Director EmptyYesterday at 3:39 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Occult science/Natural science
“There Is Nothing from the CDC I Can Trust!” – Dr. Birx Tells Off CDC Director EmptyYesterday at 12:44 pm by Consciousness Of Economic

» WOOOWW! THAT'S WHAT I CALL A BIG BOOOOOMMM! THE TRUTH ABOUT THE "SECRET OPERATION" EVERGREEN!
“There Is Nothing from the CDC I Can Trust!” – Dr. Birx Tells Off CDC Director EmptyYesterday at 12:42 pm by Consciousness Of Economic

» The Executed: Clones, Doubles, & Vril Lizard Reptilian Parasites
“There Is Nothing from the CDC I Can Trust!” – Dr. Birx Tells Off CDC Director EmptyYesterday at 12:41 pm by Consciousness Of Economic

» Trump caught coding 1260 day count! George Floyd -is code for 3.5yr start and end. See Show Notes
“There Is Nothing from the CDC I Can Trust!” – Dr. Birx Tells Off CDC Director EmptyYesterday at 12:39 pm by Consciousness Of Economic

» Sudden Destruction-1335th from 9/23/17 -5/17/21
“There Is Nothing from the CDC I Can Trust!” – Dr. Birx Tells Off CDC Director EmptyYesterday at 12:38 pm by Consciousness Of Economic

» Karma.....
“There Is Nothing from the CDC I Can Trust!” – Dr. Birx Tells Off CDC Director EmptyYesterday at 12:37 pm by Consciousness Of Economic

» Kelowna gym refusing new member applications from anyone who’s been vaccinated
“There Is Nothing from the CDC I Can Trust!” – Dr. Birx Tells Off CDC Director EmptyYesterday at 12:35 pm by Consciousness Of Economic

» Conspiracy Theory Comes True as Pentagon Creates Implantable Microchip to Detect COVID
“There Is Nothing from the CDC I Can Trust!” – Dr. Birx Tells Off CDC Director EmptyYesterday at 12:33 pm by Consciousness Of Economic

» Sun Waking Up, Massive Galactic Sheet, Disaster Trigger | S0 News Apr.16.2021
“There Is Nothing from the CDC I Can Trust!” – Dr. Birx Tells Off CDC Director EmptyYesterday at 12:31 pm by Consciousness Of Economic

» Maya/Real world/Mirror
“There Is Nothing from the CDC I Can Trust!” – Dr. Birx Tells Off CDC Director EmptyYesterday at 12:30 pm by Consciousness Of Economic

» US begins study of allergic reactions from mRNA coronavirus vaccines, proving covid vaccine long-term safety studies have never been conducted
“There Is Nothing from the CDC I Can Trust!” – Dr. Birx Tells Off CDC Director EmptyYesterday at 12:28 pm by Consciousness Of Economic

» Illegal fishing by Chinese vessels is destroying South Pacific island economies, local wildlife
“There Is Nothing from the CDC I Can Trust!” – Dr. Birx Tells Off CDC Director EmptyYesterday at 12:26 pm by Consciousness Of Economic

» Dr. Christiane Northrup, MD ~ Temperature Check and Where Do We Go From Here!
“There Is Nothing from the CDC I Can Trust!” – Dr. Birx Tells Off CDC Director EmptyYesterday at 12:24 pm by Consciousness Of Economic

You are not connected. Please login or register

OUT OF MIND » POISON PLANET » COVID-19 » “There Is Nothing from the CDC I Can Trust!” – Dr. Birx Tells Off CDC Director

“There Is Nothing from the CDC I Can Trust!” – Dr. Birx Tells Off CDC Director

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin
“There Is Nothing from the CDC I Can Trust!” – Dr. Birx Tells Off CDC Director Covid-19_graphic_030120

“There Is Nothing from the CDC I Can Trust!” – Dr. Birx Tells Off CDC Director, Claims COVID-19 Mortality Rate Inflated By as Much as 25%!
Date: May 12, 2020Author: Nwo Report

“There Is Nothing from the CDC I Can Trust!” – Dr. Birx Tells Off CDC Director Fauci-birx-1
Source: Jim Hoft
We have reported for weeks since EARLY MARCH that the numbers and predictions coming out on the coronavirus could not be trusted.
Advertisement – story continues below
Earlier this week The Gateway Pundit reported on the faulty models used to shut down the US economy:
** Dr. Tony Fauci and Dr. Deborah Birx used the Imperial College Model to persuade President Trump to lock down the ENTIRE US ECONOMY.
** The fraudulent model predicted 2.2 million American deaths from the coronavirus pandemic
** The authors of the Imperial College Model shared their findings with the White House Coronavirus task force in early March
** Dr. Fauci and Dr. Birx then met with President Trump privately and urged him to shut down the US economy and destroy the record Trump economy based on this model
** A new critique of the Imperial College Model finds the study is “completely unusable for scientific purposes” — The study is a complete sham
** Dr. Fauci and Dr. Birx pushed a garbage model on the White House and the American public and destroyed the US economy
We reported earlier today that frontline COVID-19 doctors this week have gone public saying they feel pressured to show COVID-19 as cause-of-death on certificates of patients suspected of having the virus when they also have had underlying medical conditions. Now, even the doctors are challenging the CDC on their rules of reporting.
Read More

https://nworeport.me/2020/05/12/there-is-nothing-from-the-cdc-i-can-trust-dr-birx-tells-off-cdc-director-claims-covid-19-mortality-rate-inflated-by-as-much-as-25/

Thanks to: https://nworeport.me

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum