OUT OF MIND
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» A Royal Conflict: Buckingham Palace vs. Hollywood
Those who are merely devout... EmptyToday at 7:34 pm by bs4ever

» Sean Stone Goes Full Cringe - Is this Really the Great Awakening?
Those who are merely devout... EmptyToday at 4:53 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Clif High - Woo Rules!
Those who are merely devout... EmptyToday at 4:51 pm by PurpleSkyz

» UFO News ~ UFOs Sighted Over Rio de Janeiro, Brazil plus MORE
Those who are merely devout... EmptyToday at 11:11 am by PurpleSkyz

» The People of Ireland Say 'No More' to the Lunatics Running the Asylum
Those who are merely devout... EmptyToday at 10:56 am by PurpleSkyz

» Supreme Court Sides With Biden, Dismisses Trump Administration’s Pending ‘Sanctuary City’ Cases
Those who are merely devout... EmptyToday at 10:51 am by PurpleSkyz

» Families Burn Masks Outside State Capitol To Protest Lockdowns — Liberals Melt Down
Those who are merely devout... EmptyToday at 10:47 am by PurpleSkyz

» Kerry cray cray Cassidy - The Whole Lie and Nothing But the Lies
Those who are merely devout... EmptyToday at 10:40 am by PurpleSkyz

» The U.S. Economy Is Rigged
Those who are merely devout... EmptyToday at 10:36 am by PurpleSkyz

» eROSITA X-Ray Telescope Spots Enormous Supernova Remnant
Those who are merely devout... EmptyToday at 10:29 am by PurpleSkyz

» French Healthcare Workers Rebel Against Covid Vaccine En Masse
Those who are merely devout... EmptyToday at 10:25 am by PurpleSkyz

» Bioethics and the New Eugenics
Those who are merely devout... EmptyToday at 10:21 am by PurpleSkyz

» The 2020 Worldwide Corona Crisis
Those who are merely devout... EmptyToday at 10:17 am by PurpleSkyz

» CDC: 1265 DEAD 25,212 Injuries Following Experimental COVID mRNA “Vaccines”
Those who are merely devout... EmptyToday at 10:14 am by PurpleSkyz

» Best of TS Caladan Video
Those who are merely devout... EmptyYesterday at 11:54 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Gab’s Torba Looking Into ‘Buying Our Own Bank’ After 4th Bank Ban In 4 Weeks
Those who are merely devout... EmptyYesterday at 6:38 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Bad-clown Rising - Spider Bytes
Those who are merely devout... EmptyYesterday at 6:34 pm by PurpleSkyz

» If You Want to Understand Why 5000 National Guardsmen Are Still in DC, Read the Indictment of Oath Keepers Involved in the Capitol Riot
Those who are merely devout... EmptyYesterday at 5:20 pm by PurpleSkyz

» UFO News ~ UFO Sighting in Bogota, Colombia plus MORE
Those who are merely devout... EmptyYesterday at 2:55 pm by PurpleSkyz

» A Solar Wind Stream is Heading for Earth - Geomagnetic Storm Watch - March 6, 2021
Those who are merely devout... EmptyYesterday at 2:43 pm by PurpleSkyz

» New warp drive patent has emerged online
Those who are merely devout... EmptyYesterday at 11:57 am by PurpleSkyz

» Why Were Emergency Vehicles At The US Capitol Building Feb 2, 2021?
Those who are merely devout... EmptyYesterday at 11:52 am by PurpleSkyz

You are not connected. Please login or register

OUT OF MIND » MEMBER ADVERTISING & BLOG FORUMS » CONSCIOUSNESS OF ECONOMICS » Those who are merely devout...

Those who are merely devout...

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Those who are merely devout... Empty Those who are merely devout... Wed Jun 10, 2020 11:13 am

Consciousness Of Economic

Consciousness Of Economic
Extreme capitalism thus has on the one hand this terribly abstract moral-spiritual life, which seeks to separate itself entirely from all the external realities of existence. There is, however, another attitude in modern life which has exercised just as evil an influence: as materialistic capitalism, namely that attitude which induces people to say: “What do I care about Ahriman! Let Ahriman be Ahriman; I devote myself to the impulses of my innermost soul, I surrender to the spiritual world. I seek the spiritual world within my own being; my chief interest is the soul and its concerns. What do I care for Ahrimanic things, such as credit, money, income and property! What do I care for the difference between profit and assets, etc! I care for the things which concern my soul!” 
But even as man unites within himself body, soul and spirit, which are linked together during the life between birth and death, at the impulses which we may find through our soul’s innermost structure are connected, in external physical life, with the impulses contained in the external economic order. Those who are merely devout, even devout in spiritual science, are just as much responsible for the catastrophes of the present time as the capitalists with their materialistic attitude and mentality; they are just as guilty as the capitalists, through the fact that they enclose spiritual-scientific truths within their own abstract limits and are not willing to permeate everyday reality with penetrating thoughts.
This fact has again and again induced me to tell you that the Anthroposophical spiritual movement should not be regarded as something which gives you the opportunity to listen to Sunday afternoon sermons, which caress the soul because they speak of an everlasting life, and so forth, but the Anthroposophical movement should be taken as a path which enables us to cope in a real, concrete way with the modern problems of life, the burning problems of the present. One of the first requirements is this: to understand from where we must set out, and that everything will be of no use whatever unless people find access to a really unprejudiced way of thinking.
https://rudolfsteinerquotes.wordpress.com/2020/05/31/those-who-are-merely-devout-even-devout-in-spiritual-science-are-just-as-much-responsible-for-the-catastrophes-of-the-present-time-as-the-capitalists-with-their-materialistic-attitude-and-mentality/
Those who are merely devout... Small_77Those who are merely devout... Small_77

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum