OUT OF MIND
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Mysterious town in Japan is obsessed with UFOs and aliens
Those who are merely devout... EmptyToday at 1:31 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Martin Luther King, Jr. I Have A Dream Speech
Those who are merely devout... EmptyToday at 12:20 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Myocarditis Tops List of COVID Vaccine Injuries Among 12- to 17-Year-Olds, VAERS Data Show
Those who are merely devout... EmptyToday at 12:14 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Non-Jabbed Father Stripped of Visiting Rights by Judge
Those who are merely devout... EmptyToday at 12:11 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Dangerous M6.6 earthquake hits off Java, Indonesia
Those who are merely devout... EmptyToday at 12:08 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Life insurer refuses to cover vaccine death
Those who are merely devout... EmptyToday at 12:01 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Dr. Sam White Interview – Doctors Are Being Suppressed, Censored & Attacked For Telling The Truth
Those who are merely devout... EmptyToday at 11:32 am by PurpleSkyz

» American Students Organize Classroom “Walk Outs” To Demand Return To Remote Learning
Those who are merely devout... EmptyToday at 11:27 am by PurpleSkyz

» 15-Year-Old Soccer Player from Brazil Dies from Cardiac Arrest Following National Football Cup Tournament Game
Those who are merely devout... EmptyToday at 12:34 am by PurpleSkyz

» Route 91: Uncovering the Cover-Up of the Vegas Mass Shooting
Those who are merely devout... EmptyToday at 12:21 am by PurpleSkyz

» COVID-19 Vaccines: Scientific Proof of Lethality
Those who are merely devout... EmptyToday at 12:17 am by PurpleSkyz

» Open Letter to Steve Kirsch
Those who are merely devout... EmptyToday at 12:14 am by PurpleSkyz

» New Normal: Former Malaysian Professional Football Player Dies of Heart Attack 5 Days After Receiving COVID-19 Booster Shot
Those who are merely devout... EmptyYesterday at 4:10 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Hundreds of Thousands Protest ‘New World Order’ in France as COVID Narrative Crumbles
Those who are merely devout... EmptyYesterday at 12:58 pm by PurpleSkyz

» The Full Extent of Jeffrey Epstein’s Crimes Are Slowly Being Revealed
Those who are merely devout... EmptyYesterday at 12:50 pm by PurpleSkyz

» 36 Million Families to Stop Receiving Monthly Child Tax Credit Payments in January
Those who are merely devout... EmptyYesterday at 12:45 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Japan Drops All Vaccine Mandates, Places Myocarditis Warning on Label
Those who are merely devout... EmptyYesterday at 12:42 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why Are Concrete Walls Being Constructed Around The White House?
Those who are merely devout... EmptyYesterday at 12:36 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Q&A With Scientist Who Discovered Cannabis Can Prevent COVID-19
Those who are merely devout... EmptyYesterday at 9:52 am by PurpleSkyz

» Tragic: 38yo Athlete Dies after Suffering Heart Attack During Swim Portion at Ironman 70.3 Pucon
Those who are merely devout... EmptyYesterday at 9:48 am by PurpleSkyz

» Smoking Gun: Moderna Patented ‘Man Made’ SARS-CoV2 Gene Sequence in 2018
Those who are merely devout... EmptyYesterday at 9:41 am by PurpleSkyz

» NASA Probe Gets Closest Look At Sun’s Atmosphere Than Ever Before And Makes Immediate Discoveries
Those who are merely devout... EmptyYesterday at 9:34 am by PurpleSkyz

Those who are merely devout... 4ccd9cb4-22af-4abe-a6c4-4d57fbce210b_zps8t6pdo1h

You are not connected. Please login or register

OUT OF MIND » MEMBER ADVERTISING & BLOG FORUMS » CONSCIOUSNESS OF ECONOMICS » Those who are merely devout...

Those who are merely devout...

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Those who are merely devout... Empty Those who are merely devout... Wed Jun 10, 2020 11:13 am

Consciousness Of Economic

Consciousness Of Economic

Extreme capitalism thus has on the one hand this terribly abstract moral-spiritual life, which seeks to separate itself entirely from all the external realities of existence. There is, however, another attitude in modern life which has exercised just as evil an influence: as materialistic capitalism, namely that attitude which induces people to say: “What do I care about Ahriman! Let Ahriman be Ahriman; I devote myself to the impulses of my innermost soul, I surrender to the spiritual world. I seek the spiritual world within my own being; my chief interest is the soul and its concerns. What do I care for Ahrimanic things, such as credit, money, income and property! What do I care for the difference between profit and assets, etc! I care for the things which concern my soul!” 
But even as man unites within himself body, soul and spirit, which are linked together during the life between birth and death, at the impulses which we may find through our soul’s innermost structure are connected, in external physical life, with the impulses contained in the external economic order. Those who are merely devout, even devout in spiritual science, are just as much responsible for the catastrophes of the present time as the capitalists with their materialistic attitude and mentality; they are just as guilty as the capitalists, through the fact that they enclose spiritual-scientific truths within their own abstract limits and are not willing to permeate everyday reality with penetrating thoughts.
This fact has again and again induced me to tell you that the Anthroposophical spiritual movement should not be regarded as something which gives you the opportunity to listen to Sunday afternoon sermons, which caress the soul because they speak of an everlasting life, and so forth, but the Anthroposophical movement should be taken as a path which enables us to cope in a real, concrete way with the modern problems of life, the burning problems of the present. One of the first requirements is this: to understand from where we must set out, and that everything will be of no use whatever unless people find access to a really unprejudiced way of thinking.
https://rudolfsteinerquotes.wordpress.com/2020/05/31/those-who-are-merely-devout-even-devout-in-spiritual-science-are-just-as-much-responsible-for-the-catastrophes-of-the-present-time-as-the-capitalists-with-their-materialistic-attitude-and-mentality/
Those who are merely devout... Small_77Those who are merely devout... Small_77

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum