OUT OF MIND
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» UFO NEWS ~ Multiple UFOs spotted in the sky of Adelaide South Australia plus MORE
Truck Drivers Won’t Deliver to Cities With Defunded Police Departments EmptyYesterday at 6:17 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Breaking: China's Zhurong Rover Has Successfully Landed on Mars
Truck Drivers Won’t Deliver to Cities With Defunded Police Departments EmptyYesterday at 3:24 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Our Weird Dreams May Help Us Make Sense of Reality, AI-Inspired Theory Suggests
Truck Drivers Won’t Deliver to Cities With Defunded Police Departments EmptyYesterday at 3:21 pm by PurpleSkyz

» 4 More MAGNET Videos
Truck Drivers Won’t Deliver to Cities With Defunded Police Departments EmptyYesterday at 3:11 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Delta CEO Tells New Employees: ‘Get the Vaccine or Your Ass Is FIRED’
Truck Drivers Won’t Deliver to Cities With Defunded Police Departments EmptyYesterday at 3:05 pm by PurpleSkyz

» CDC Stats through May 10th, 2021
Truck Drivers Won’t Deliver to Cities With Defunded Police Departments EmptyYesterday at 11:22 am by PurpleSkyz

» The CDC’s Ever-Shifting Advice
Truck Drivers Won’t Deliver to Cities With Defunded Police Departments EmptyYesterday at 11:07 am by PurpleSkyz

» EUDRA Adverse Reaction Stats Though May 8th, 2021
Truck Drivers Won’t Deliver to Cities With Defunded Police Departments EmptyYesterday at 10:54 am by PurpleSkyz

» The Death of Common Sense
Truck Drivers Won’t Deliver to Cities With Defunded Police Departments EmptyFri May 14, 2021 9:24 am by PurpleSkyz

» Drone caught SOMETHING you won't believe
Truck Drivers Won’t Deliver to Cities With Defunded Police Departments EmptyFri May 14, 2021 9:19 am by PurpleSkyz

» Lost Einstein letter links physics and biology
Truck Drivers Won’t Deliver to Cities With Defunded Police Departments EmptyFri May 14, 2021 9:04 am by PurpleSkyz

» Mysterious attacks more common than realized
Truck Drivers Won’t Deliver to Cities With Defunded Police Departments EmptyFri May 14, 2021 9:00 am by PurpleSkyz

» Why Are Gates & Pentagon Releasing GMO Mosquitoes in Florida Keys?
Truck Drivers Won’t Deliver to Cities With Defunded Police Departments EmptyFri May 14, 2021 8:51 am by PurpleSkyz

» According to Merriam-Webster 79% of you are now considered ‘Anti-Vaxxers’
Truck Drivers Won’t Deliver to Cities With Defunded Police Departments EmptyFri May 14, 2021 8:43 am by PurpleSkyz

» Snopes says this is fake but here is a video showing the MAGNET thing happening.
Truck Drivers Won’t Deliver to Cities With Defunded Police Departments EmptyFri May 14, 2021 8:36 am by PurpleSkyz

» President Xiden Hacked the Pipeline lol
Truck Drivers Won’t Deliver to Cities With Defunded Police Departments EmptyFri May 14, 2021 8:15 am by PurpleSkyz

» Interview with Charlie Wards Son
Truck Drivers Won’t Deliver to Cities With Defunded Police Departments EmptyThu May 13, 2021 7:13 pm by PurpleSkyz

» About That Gas Thing...
Truck Drivers Won’t Deliver to Cities With Defunded Police Departments EmptyThu May 13, 2021 6:41 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Fatalities Climbing
Truck Drivers Won’t Deliver to Cities With Defunded Police Departments EmptyThu May 13, 2021 12:18 pm by PurpleSkyz

» FULL (OF IT) Benjamin bla bla blah Fulford - 5/10/2021 - Without a Moral Compass the West Cannot Win
Truck Drivers Won’t Deliver to Cities With Defunded Police Departments EmptyThu May 13, 2021 11:04 am by PurpleSkyz

» Eat These 7 Mushrooms to Live Longer
Truck Drivers Won’t Deliver to Cities With Defunded Police Departments EmptyThu May 13, 2021 10:59 am by PurpleSkyz

» Maricopa County Elections Officials DELETED ENTIRE DATABASE from Voting Machines
Truck Drivers Won’t Deliver to Cities With Defunded Police Departments EmptyThu May 13, 2021 10:54 am by PurpleSkyz

You are not connected. Please login or register

OUT OF MIND » THE INSANITY OF REALITY » GOVERNMENT & THE NEW WORLD ORDER » Truck Drivers Won’t Deliver to Cities With Defunded Police Departments

Truck Drivers Won’t Deliver to Cities With Defunded Police Departments

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin
POLL: Truck Drivers Won’t Deliver to Cities With Defunded Police Departments
Date: June 15, 2020Author: Nwo Report 

They will be on their own.
Truck Drivers Won’t Deliver to Cities With Defunded Police Departments MinneapolisTruck-1200x630
Source:  Richard Moorhead 
A poll conducted among truck drivers by an industry organization reveals that a substantial majority of drivers will decline to deliver shipping loads to cities that “defund” their police departments, a new progressive policy proposal gaining acceptance in many Democratic cities in the wake of the death of George Floyd and the race riots that followed.
The poll was conducted by trucking industry news site CDLLife. The company polled CDL license holders on its app, asking “Would you pick up/deliver to cities with defunded or disbanded police departments? Why or why not?”
A whopping 77% of truck drivers who use the app said that they would not engage in trucking in cities without police departments. Some drivers explained their reasoning.
I will not deliver to an area with a disbanded police department. My life matter and I do this for my family. We are already at the mercy of these towns and cities with laws and hate against us for parking, getting a meal or even using a restroom.”take our poll – story continues below

• RIOTS: Who do you blame for the violence on America’s streets?

For my own safety and security of my customers’ loads, I have already informed my dispatcher that I will refuse all loads to cities that have defunded their police departments.
Trucking remains one of the most dangerous jobs in the country, more so than actually being a police officer. Department of Labor research has indicated truck driving is the most dangerous job in the country, rated through fatalities per capita.
One Minneapolis truck driver was attacked by a mob of rioters staging a roadblock on a public highway. The rioters were seen attacking the man’s truck and assailing his windshield after he tried to drive through their dangerous checkpoint. Remarkably, the driver himself was detained by the Minneapolis Police Department after the permitted rioters to shut down the highway, but was later released from custody without charges.

https://nworeport.me/2020/06/15/poll-truck-drivers-wont-deliver-to-cities-with-defunded-police-departments/

Thanks to: https://nworeport.me

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum