OUT OF MIND
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Is it possible to apply positive + in favor Newton III Motion Law as a dynamic system in a motor engine
Blaino "live rate" With Hold To Release - Post By Kennypth GET Chat EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 11:33 pm by globalturbo

» Meta 1 Coin Scam Update - Robert Dunlop Arrested
Blaino "live rate" With Hold To Release - Post By Kennypth GET Chat EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 12:14 am by RamblerNash

» As We Navigate Debs Passing
Blaino "live rate" With Hold To Release - Post By Kennypth GET Chat EmptyMon Jan 08, 2024 6:18 pm by Ponee

» 10/7 — Much More Dangerous & Diabolical Than Anyone Knows
Blaino "live rate" With Hold To Release - Post By Kennypth GET Chat EmptyThu Nov 02, 2023 8:30 pm by KennyL

» Sundays and Deb.....
Blaino "live rate" With Hold To Release - Post By Kennypth GET Chat EmptySun Oct 01, 2023 9:11 pm by NanneeRose

» African Official Exposes Bill Gates’ Depopulation Agenda: ‘My Country Is Not Your Laboratory’
Blaino "live rate" With Hold To Release - Post By Kennypth GET Chat EmptyThu Sep 21, 2023 4:39 am by NanneeRose

» DEBS HEALTH
Blaino "live rate" With Hold To Release - Post By Kennypth GET Chat EmptySun Sep 03, 2023 10:23 am by ANENRO

» Attorney Reveals the “Exculpatory” Evidence Jack Smith Possesses that Exonerates President Trump
Blaino "live rate" With Hold To Release - Post By Kennypth GET Chat EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:48 am by ANENRO

» Update From Site Owner to Members & Guests
Blaino "live rate" With Hold To Release - Post By Kennypth GET Chat EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:47 am by ANENRO

» New global internet censorship began today
Blaino "live rate" With Hold To Release - Post By Kennypth GET Chat EmptyMon Aug 21, 2023 9:25 am by NanneeRose

» Alienated from reality
Blaino "live rate" With Hold To Release - Post By Kennypth GET Chat EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why does Russia now believe that Covid-19 was a US-created bioweapon?
Blaino "live rate" With Hold To Release - Post By Kennypth GET Chat EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

»  Man reports history of interaction with seemingly intelligent orbs
Blaino "live rate" With Hold To Release - Post By Kennypth GET Chat EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:34 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Western reactions to the controversial Benin Bronzes
Blaino "live rate" With Hold To Release - Post By Kennypth GET Chat EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» India unveils first images from Moon mission
Blaino "live rate" With Hold To Release - Post By Kennypth GET Chat EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Scientists achieve nuclear fusion net energy gain for second time
Blaino "live rate" With Hold To Release - Post By Kennypth GET Chat EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:25 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Putin Signals 5G Ban
Blaino "live rate" With Hold To Release - Post By Kennypth GET Chat EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:07 pm by PurpleSkyz

» “Texas Student Dies in Car Accident — Discovers Life after Death”
Blaino "live rate" With Hold To Release - Post By Kennypth GET Chat EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:05 pm by PurpleSkyz

» The hidden history taught by secret societies
Blaino "live rate" With Hold To Release - Post By Kennypth GET Chat EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:03 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Vaccines and SIDS (Crib Death)
Blaino "live rate" With Hold To Release - Post By Kennypth GET Chat EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:00 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Sun blasts out highest-energy radiation ever recorded, raising questions for solar physics
Blaino "live rate" With Hold To Release - Post By Kennypth GET Chat EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 2:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why you should be eating more porcini mushrooms
Blaino "live rate" With Hold To Release - Post By Kennypth GET Chat EmptySun Aug 06, 2023 10:38 am by PurpleSkyz

You are not connected. Please login or register

Blaino "live rate" With Hold To Release - Post By Kennypth GET Chat

5 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

ymoilman2

Blaino "live rate" With Hold To Release - Post By Kennypth GET Chat
Found At Dinar Recaps 11/18 11am Newsletter

Nov 17 6:05 PM [Kennypth] Blaino: dinarians of the planetdinar... Saturday continues as planned! Yesterday, i got some fairy exciting news from several sources that indicated the thanksgiving holiday might be far more thankful than some previous YEARS... Let's hope so!

There is rate news as WELL... Waiting for additional confirmation on that later today or tomorrow. The numbers we got are within the realm of reality...

i couldn't get here last night, had to exchange my for a replacement... Then spent some time trying to get all that "phone" stuff transferred and updated while constantly getting calls, texts and so ON....

Heard from panda express as WELL.... And they have a tremendous expectancy for the next several days, hinging on two events and we are watching those with interest.

Be enthusiastic and enjoy the weekend until additional news breaks. We will have a text message out to our members as soon as anything comes in.

Nov 17 6:05 PM [Kennypth] Actually, we have a "live rate" with a hold for RELEASE.... There has not been a rate like this before, which shows a buy and a sell RATE.... And in a believable range too.

Our banker exec that shared that said there has been a flashed rate several times with a warning and an expiration date several times in the last 3 weeks.

Never had a buy/sell rate and never made it this far before either. The type of hold they have on the deal is the kind reserved as a "final hold befor public release" according to this contact.

Nov 17 5:58 pm [kenlad] Blaino: much to do, i have to cover some MILES... More from the road when it comes in! Keep the spirit of the season uppermost in your consciousness and enjoy family, friends and good times!

Herb Lady

Herb Lady

Thanks YM!

Take care of the land and the animals and they will take care of you!

Come visit my site at:  https://onlynaturesmagic.com/

terbo56

terbo56

bump-

NanneeRose

NanneeRose
Admin
Admin

Stump!

It's the simple things, small every day deeds of ordinary folk that keep the darkness at bay. Small acts of kindness and love.......~Gandalf~

happywelshguy

I would like to believe Blaino, but honestly I have a hard time believing that nobody (that will share information on forums) knows the rate or, date.

I have always believed that when everything has been accomplished, we will all know about it simultaneously

:bounce:

"I AM" THAT "I AM"

ENJOY EVERY PRECIOUS MOMENT!

LOVE IS LOUDER!

EVERY SOUL IS PRECIOUS BEYOND MEASURE!

NanneeRose

NanneeRose
Admin
Admin

I agree HWG! WE have heard it all before too so whatever but fingers crossed lol!

It's the simple things, small every day deeds of ordinary folk that keep the darkness at bay. Small acts of kindness and love.......~Gandalf~

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum