OUT OF MIND
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Cameroon celebrates herbal medicine miracle against Covid-19
New Loch Ness Monster photographs emerge EmptyToday at 1:43 am by PurpleSkyz

» Ancient Antenna Found At the Bottom of Antarctica’s Sea: Eltanin Antenna
New Loch Ness Monster photographs emerge EmptyToday at 1:40 am by PurpleSkyz

» We May Have Found The Hypothetical Planet 9!
New Loch Ness Monster photographs emerge EmptyToday at 1:36 am by PurpleSkyz

» EPISODE 3 LINK
New Loch Ness Monster photographs emerge EmptyYesterday at 11:09 pm by PurpleSkyz

» German Chemist Dr. Andreas Noack Makes Bombshell Video Now Reported Dead
New Loch Ness Monster photographs emerge EmptyYesterday at 11:02 am by PurpleSkyz

» Concerns raised over Pentagon's new UFO office
New Loch Ness Monster photographs emerge EmptyYesterday at 10:57 am by PurpleSkyz

» Maximum Global Bombshell: Judge Orders Pfizer, FDA to Release Documents – First Doc Dump Says Thousands Killed by Shot in the First Month!
New Loch Ness Monster photographs emerge EmptyYesterday at 10:53 am by PurpleSkyz

» After Licensing Board Threatens Disciplinary Action, Maine Physician Asks Board to Define COVID ‘Misinformation’
New Loch Ness Monster photographs emerge EmptyYesterday at 10:48 am by PurpleSkyz

» Monoclonal Antibody 35B5 Info
New Loch Ness Monster photographs emerge EmptyYesterday at 10:39 am by PurpleSkyz

» It Begins: Biden to Announce Mandatory Quarantines for Americans, Even Fully Vaxxed, Punishable by “Fines and Penalties”
New Loch Ness Monster photographs emerge EmptyYesterday at 10:24 am by PurpleSkyz

» OMICRON - It's a 1963 Italian film
New Loch Ness Monster photographs emerge EmptyYesterday at 10:18 am by PurpleSkyz

» In first, doctors implant 3D printed eyeball in UK man
New Loch Ness Monster photographs emerge EmptyYesterday at 2:05 am by PurpleSkyz

» Food As Medicine - Full Movie - Free
New Loch Ness Monster photographs emerge EmptyYesterday at 2:01 am by PurpleSkyz

» Space Force general says US satellites are attacked on a daily basis
New Loch Ness Monster photographs emerge EmptyYesterday at 1:54 am by PurpleSkyz

» The Phenomenon of Mass Formation
New Loch Ness Monster photographs emerge EmptyYesterday at 1:47 am by PurpleSkyz

» Study: Face masks DO harm children’s development
New Loch Ness Monster photographs emerge EmptyYesterday at 1:42 am by PurpleSkyz

» As Jizlaine Maxwell Trial Opens – FAA Accidentally Reveals Over 700 Previous Unknown Jeffrey Epstein Flights plus More Sordid Details Coming out
New Loch Ness Monster photographs emerge EmptyWed Dec 01, 2021 1:59 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why are Police Officers Refusing the Vax?
New Loch Ness Monster photographs emerge EmptyWed Dec 01, 2021 12:00 pm by PurpleSkyz

» UFO NEWS ~ UFO hovering the Amazon jungles of Brazil plus MORE
New Loch Ness Monster photographs emerge EmptyWed Dec 01, 2021 11:36 am by PurpleSkyz

» 'UFO death riddle' cop was hounded by 'government agent'
New Loch Ness Monster photographs emerge EmptyWed Dec 01, 2021 11:28 am by PurpleSkyz

» Resisting COVID Tyranny
New Loch Ness Monster photographs emerge EmptyWed Dec 01, 2021 11:24 am by PurpleSkyz

» SACRED GEOMETRY: Leonardo da Vinci & The New Biology
New Loch Ness Monster photographs emerge EmptyWed Dec 01, 2021 11:14 am by PurpleSkyz

Holistic Alternative
Health Care
by Bridgette Lyn Dolgoff

CONTACT HERE TO SCHEDULE ONLINE SESSIONS
www.https://coe-llc.com

NEW ETSY SHOP FEATURING HERBAL SALVES

NOW MAKING A MEDICATED OIL FOR PEOPLE WHO HAVE PCR DAMAGE
www.https://coe-llc.com

Sway on Out Of Mind:
Sway's Website:
josuemercadoproductions.tk
Buy Me A Coffee:
PayPal:www.paypal.me/swaymerk CashApp:

You are not connected. Please login or register

OUT OF MIND » TRUTH IN CONSPIRACY THEORIES? » HISTORIES MYSTERIES » New Loch Ness Monster photographs emerge

New Loch Ness Monster photographs emerge

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1New Loch Ness Monster photographs emerge Empty New Loch Ness Monster photographs emerge Wed Jun 24, 2020 12:41 pm

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

New Loch Ness Monster photographs emerge

Posted on Tuesday, 23 June, 2020

New Loch Ness Monster photographs emerge News-nessie-sept-19

Is this a fish, a hoax or something else ? Image Credit: Steve Challice
A series of images showing some sort of creature emerging from the loch have recently appeared online.
The images were captured by Southampton resident Steve Challice who had been on holiday in Scotland last September with his brother when they visited Urquhart Castle.

While taking photographs of the opposite side of the loch, Steve noticed what he described as a "ripple in the water" before witnessing a creature emerging nearby.

"I started taking a couple of shots and then this big fish came to the surface and then went back down again," he said. "It only appeared in one shot and to be honest that was something of a fluke. I watched for a while as you can see from the last picture but didn't see it again."

Although he believes that the creature was more likely to be a large catfish or seal, the images - and in particular the one above - have sparked a lot of debate online with many believing this to be evidence of the fabled Loch Ness Monster.

Others however, including Roland Watson of the Loch Ness Mystery blog, remain unconvinced, with skeptics arguing that the image has most likely been Photoshopped due to the color saturation and the presence of blurring where the creature's body meets the water.

"I have to say I don't believe in the Loch Ness Monster and frankly I think if anything is there then there is a logical explanation for most of the sightings," said Steve.

"My guess would be that what I captured was a catfish or something like that."

A detailed analysis, as well as before and after shots, can be found on the Loch Ness Mystery blog.

Source: Daily Record

https://www.unexplained-mysteries.com/news/337763/new-loch-ness-monster-photographs-emerge

Thanks to: https://www.unexplained-mysteries.com

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum