OUT OF MIND
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Is it possible to apply positive + in favor Newton III Motion Law as a dynamic system in a motor engine
Dr. Richard Bartlett: Budesonide Cured 100% of My Patients EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 11:33 pm by globalturbo

» Meta 1 Coin Scam Update - Robert Dunlop Arrested
Dr. Richard Bartlett: Budesonide Cured 100% of My Patients EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 12:14 am by RamblerNash

» As We Navigate Debs Passing
Dr. Richard Bartlett: Budesonide Cured 100% of My Patients EmptyMon Jan 08, 2024 6:18 pm by Ponee

» 10/7 — Much More Dangerous & Diabolical Than Anyone Knows
Dr. Richard Bartlett: Budesonide Cured 100% of My Patients EmptyThu Nov 02, 2023 8:30 pm by KennyL

» Sundays and Deb.....
Dr. Richard Bartlett: Budesonide Cured 100% of My Patients EmptySun Oct 01, 2023 9:11 pm by NanneeRose

» African Official Exposes Bill Gates’ Depopulation Agenda: ‘My Country Is Not Your Laboratory’
Dr. Richard Bartlett: Budesonide Cured 100% of My Patients EmptyThu Sep 21, 2023 4:39 am by NanneeRose

» DEBS HEALTH
Dr. Richard Bartlett: Budesonide Cured 100% of My Patients EmptySun Sep 03, 2023 10:23 am by ANENRO

» Attorney Reveals the “Exculpatory” Evidence Jack Smith Possesses that Exonerates President Trump
Dr. Richard Bartlett: Budesonide Cured 100% of My Patients EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:48 am by ANENRO

» Update From Site Owner to Members & Guests
Dr. Richard Bartlett: Budesonide Cured 100% of My Patients EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:47 am by ANENRO

» New global internet censorship began today
Dr. Richard Bartlett: Budesonide Cured 100% of My Patients EmptyMon Aug 21, 2023 9:25 am by NanneeRose

» Alienated from reality
Dr. Richard Bartlett: Budesonide Cured 100% of My Patients EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why does Russia now believe that Covid-19 was a US-created bioweapon?
Dr. Richard Bartlett: Budesonide Cured 100% of My Patients EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

»  Man reports history of interaction with seemingly intelligent orbs
Dr. Richard Bartlett: Budesonide Cured 100% of My Patients EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:34 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Western reactions to the controversial Benin Bronzes
Dr. Richard Bartlett: Budesonide Cured 100% of My Patients EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» India unveils first images from Moon mission
Dr. Richard Bartlett: Budesonide Cured 100% of My Patients EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Scientists achieve nuclear fusion net energy gain for second time
Dr. Richard Bartlett: Budesonide Cured 100% of My Patients EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:25 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Putin Signals 5G Ban
Dr. Richard Bartlett: Budesonide Cured 100% of My Patients EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:07 pm by PurpleSkyz

» “Texas Student Dies in Car Accident — Discovers Life after Death”
Dr. Richard Bartlett: Budesonide Cured 100% of My Patients EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:05 pm by PurpleSkyz

» The hidden history taught by secret societies
Dr. Richard Bartlett: Budesonide Cured 100% of My Patients EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:03 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Vaccines and SIDS (Crib Death)
Dr. Richard Bartlett: Budesonide Cured 100% of My Patients EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:00 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Sun blasts out highest-energy radiation ever recorded, raising questions for solar physics
Dr. Richard Bartlett: Budesonide Cured 100% of My Patients EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 2:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why you should be eating more porcini mushrooms
Dr. Richard Bartlett: Budesonide Cured 100% of My Patients EmptySun Aug 06, 2023 10:38 am by PurpleSkyz

You are not connected. Please login or register

Dr. Richard Bartlett: Budesonide Cured 100% of My Patients

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

Dr. Richard Bartlett: Budesonide Cured 100% of My Patients FEjP11EZNh

Dr. Richard Bartlett: Budesonide Cured 100% of My Patients

Another cheap cure for COVID-19 has been found that I feel is very important to share information about with you. It’s an inexpensive drug that has been used for decades and is now off-patent. Its generic name is Budesonide. It has also been marketed under the trade names of Pulmicort, Rhinocort, Entocort and others.
Budesonide is an anti-inflammatory corticosteroid, administered with a nebulizer, which has been used for decades by millions of asthma and COPD patients, with zero issues of toxicity.
It is chiefly used for maintenance and prophylactic treatment of asthma and it is an important emergency medicine for patients in the advanced stages of the COVID-19 disease.
Dr. Richard Bartlett, who’s been both in private practice and a Texas public health official for over 20 years has prescribed Budesonide to patients in acute stages of inflammatory COVID-19 with perfect results. Not one of his patients have died, even though some had extremely serious co-factors, such as multiple cancers and recent open-heart surgery.
He later discovered that a similar corticosteroid was being administered with much success in Taiwan, Japan and Singapore, where the COVID-19 death tolls are near zero.
He says, “In the country of Taiwan, there’s over 25 million people there, stacked on top of each other. If they did social distance, they’d be out in the ocean, floating around. There’s not enough room for them to do social distancing.
“But guess how many people have died, to date during the whole pandemic in Taiwan? Seven. As many people as you can stack in a minivan going down Central Expressway. And so, the next time your viewers see a minivan, think, ‘Oh that’s how many people have died in a country of 25 million people!’
“I’m gonna tell you why that’s the situation. It’s the situation, also in Japan. 121 million people in Japan. They’ve had less than a thousand people died during the whole pandemic. Singapore, only 12 people have died in the whole country during the whole pandemic…
“That’s not possible according to what we’re being told in the mainstream media but that’s reality. Anyone can look it up. You can even look at the Johns Hopkins COVID website and you’ll see those numbers. They’re hidden in there but I’m pointing them out because the people in Texas need to hear good news. In Dallas, they need to hear good news and I have good news.”
We don’t need a COVID-19 vaccine. This multi-billion-dollar vaccine is the most disgusting hustle we have ever been subjected to and it must stop it now!
Please watch this interview and share it, as far and wide as possible, both to inform yourself and your friends and to resist the hideous encroachments of the Big Pharma Police State that has thrown the global economy into chaos, in their sinister bid to control us all.

https://youtu.be/eDSDdwN2Xcg

https://forbiddenknowledgetv.net/dr-richard-bartlett-budesonide-cured-100-of-my-patients/

Thanks to: https://forbiddenknowledgetv.net

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum