OUT OF MIND
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» States and Feds Secretly STOCKPILING Food To The Roof!
My favorite Dave Schmidt video where he rants at all of us and threatens Legal action! EmptyToday at 11:24 am by PurpleSkyz

» “The CIA Simulated UFO Abductions In Latin America As Psychological Warfare Experiments” – Dr. Jacques Vallée
My favorite Dave Schmidt video where he rants at all of us and threatens Legal action! EmptyToday at 11:21 am by PurpleSkyz

» Remnants of a #cropcircle - from our friend Spooky :)
My favorite Dave Schmidt video where he rants at all of us and threatens Legal action! EmptyToday at 11:16 am by PurpleSkyz

» The NEW YORK TIMES & UFO COVERAGE | Richard Dolan Show
My favorite Dave Schmidt video where he rants at all of us and threatens Legal action! EmptyToday at 11:14 am by PurpleSkyz

» Steven Cambian - Truthseekers Episode 0028, The Black Knight Satellite, fact or fiction?
My favorite Dave Schmidt video where he rants at all of us and threatens Legal action! EmptyToday at 11:13 am by PurpleSkyz

» A Journey to the End of the Universe
My favorite Dave Schmidt video where he rants at all of us and threatens Legal action! EmptyToday at 11:10 am by PurpleSkyz

» Victoria Police - A State Run Terrorist Army
My favorite Dave Schmidt video where he rants at all of us and threatens Legal action! EmptyToday at 11:06 am by PurpleSkyz

»  Prison Warden VP
My favorite Dave Schmidt video where he rants at all of us and threatens Legal action! EmptyToday at 11:02 am by PurpleSkyz

» 19 Subatomic Stories: How we know black holes exist
My favorite Dave Schmidt video where he rants at all of us and threatens Legal action! EmptyToday at 10:57 am by PurpleSkyz

» Detecting dark matter with scientist Javier Tiffenberg
My favorite Dave Schmidt video where he rants at all of us and threatens Legal action! EmptyToday at 10:55 am by PurpleSkyz

» Unalienable Rights
My favorite Dave Schmidt video where he rants at all of us and threatens Legal action! EmptyYesterday at 6:49 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Massive Perseid Meteor Shower August 11, 2020
My favorite Dave Schmidt video where he rants at all of us and threatens Legal action! EmptyYesterday at 4:32 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Strange object found in Antarctica! What is this?
My favorite Dave Schmidt video where he rants at all of us and threatens Legal action! EmptyYesterday at 4:31 pm by PurpleSkyz

» 5G, Environmental Justice, and International Policy
My favorite Dave Schmidt video where he rants at all of us and threatens Legal action! EmptyYesterday at 4:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Comet Breaks in Two as It's Grazing the Sun
My favorite Dave Schmidt video where he rants at all of us and threatens Legal action! EmptyYesterday at 4:28 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Experience Sudden Enlightenment – the Amazing Power of Satori Mind
My favorite Dave Schmidt video where he rants at all of us and threatens Legal action! EmptyYesterday at 4:22 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Should lithium be added to our drinking water ?
My favorite Dave Schmidt video where he rants at all of us and threatens Legal action! EmptyYesterday at 4:02 pm by PurpleSkyz

» John Cleese on the possibility of life after death
My favorite Dave Schmidt video where he rants at all of us and threatens Legal action! EmptyYesterday at 3:58 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Diamond-encrusted COVID mask sells for $1.5M
My favorite Dave Schmidt video where he rants at all of us and threatens Legal action! EmptyYesterday at 3:56 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Sacha Stone with Anna von Reitz and others
My favorite Dave Schmidt video where he rants at all of us and threatens Legal action! EmptyYesterday at 1:42 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Dr. Steven (struggling to stay relevant) Greer - Makes Contact in Charlotte
My favorite Dave Schmidt video where he rants at all of us and threatens Legal action! EmptyYesterday at 12:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Carrying Stones & Digging Holes August 9, 2020~Who R U: Law
My favorite Dave Schmidt video where he rants at all of us and threatens Legal action! EmptyYesterday at 12:24 pm by Consciousness Of Economic

» Heated Vaccine Debate - Kennedy Jr. vs Dershowitz
My favorite Dave Schmidt video where he rants at all of us and threatens Legal action! EmptyYesterday at 12:23 pm by Consciousness Of Economic

» US appeals court denies bid to resurrect Bundy standoff case
My favorite Dave Schmidt video where he rants at all of us and threatens Legal action! EmptyYesterday at 12:22 pm by Consciousness Of Economic

» Supermarket Shock: Crisis In America's Food Supply | Sneak Peek | CNBC Prime
My favorite Dave Schmidt video where he rants at all of us and threatens Legal action! EmptyYesterday at 12:21 pm by Consciousness Of Economic

» New Banking Block Chain USA Federal Reserve Announcement
My favorite Dave Schmidt video where he rants at all of us and threatens Legal action! EmptyYesterday at 12:19 pm by Consciousness Of Economic

» The REAL LOCAL Residents of SLAB CITY Tour- (Documentary)
My favorite Dave Schmidt video where he rants at all of us and threatens Legal action! EmptyYesterday at 12:17 pm by Consciousness Of Economic

» Creepy TikTok Videos You Might Not Wanna Watch At Night
My favorite Dave Schmidt video where he rants at all of us and threatens Legal action! EmptyYesterday at 12:16 pm by Consciousness Of Economic

» IDENTIFIED: Mystery Seeds from China
My favorite Dave Schmidt video where he rants at all of us and threatens Legal action! EmptyYesterday at 12:00 pm by PurpleSkyz

CLICK THE SUBSCRIBE BUTTON BELOW TO RECEIVE OUR DAILY NEWSLETTER

A 2ND EMAIL COMPLETES THE ACTIVATION PROCESS

CLICK THE PURPLE BUTTON TO VIEW OUR LATEST POSTS

You are not connected. Please login or register

OUT OF MIND » FRAUDSTERS & SCAMMERS BUSTED! PRISON BOUND & SHUT EM DOWN! » DAVE SCHMIDT - COSMIC CONNECTION CONMAN » My favorite Dave Schmidt video where he rants at all of us and threatens Legal action!

My favorite Dave Schmidt video where he rants at all of us and threatens Legal action!

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Carl Spackler

Carl Spackler

At the. 8 minute or so mark

RamblerNash

RamblerNash

Carl Spackler likes this post

Carl Spackler

Didn't Booby Dunlap also threaten this site directly?

RamblerNash

RamblerNash
I believe he did. Isn't it funny that this site seems to have their attention? LOL

Dave still hasn't made any filings to free himself yet.

He must be still staring down the judge and getting ready to shoot off another volley of rounds to try and scare him again.

It's unfortunate for Dave since the judge already knows he has nothing but blanks...

Maybe Dave can expedite things a bit and point the judge to those "Higher Courts" filings he promised?

Case 1:20-cv-00273-RP Document 42 Filed 04/24/20 Page 5 of 7

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin
Yeah Booby sent the site a fake Cease & Desist. It was months before I even noticed it. LOL I sent him back a copy of the sites disclaimer with an FU gif. :)
Maybe in hind site Dave should have paid heed to all of that SEC investigation lies he was whining about. hehe
I hope he uses his time spent in prison reflecting on maybe getting a legit line of income if/when he gets out but I realize that a leopard does not change its spots.
Who thinks Dave has a chance at changing his hell bent on scamming ways?
Maybe it is time to put up a poll. lol

RamblerNash

RamblerNash
One of the biggest decisions Dave had to make from jail is removing the Facebook post that had a number of links to this site. Can you imagine Dave hearing about it from his cell? LOL

Must be having nightmares about all his followers finding the information before it was removed

https://www.oom2.com/t70656-dave-schmidt-s-facebook-post-vaporizes-meta-1-coin-team-running-scared

Carl Spackler

Good point! His personal Facebook's flooded with links to this web site he despises-and he finds out in his prison cell! How sweet is that!

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin
Yep! Poor Dave... he just can not get away from us even in prison!! lmao!

My favorite Dave Schmidt video where he rants at all of us and threatens Legal action! 2736959235 My favorite Dave Schmidt video where he rants at all of us and threatens Legal action! 1628498548 My favorite Dave Schmidt video where he rants at all of us and threatens Legal action! 1628498548 My favorite Dave Schmidt video where he rants at all of us and threatens Legal action! 1628498548

RamblerNash

RamblerNash
My favorite Dave Schmidt video where he rants at all of us and threatens Legal action! 1*homEC5oT4aFRnAI8y5jDBg

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum