OUT OF MIND
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» UFO News ~ New York UFO sighting: 2 Pink orbs above crowd multiply then zip away plus MORE
AS OF SATURDAY JULY 18 HERE IN MONTREAL , QUEBEC WE WILL ALL BE FORCE TO WEAR MASK EmptyToday at 2:58 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Start Jailing Lawmakers Who Break Their Own COVID Rules
AS OF SATURDAY JULY 18 HERE IN MONTREAL , QUEBEC WE WILL ALL BE FORCE TO WEAR MASK EmptyToday at 11:59 am by PurpleSkyz

» Edward Snowden Is A Hero Who Deserves a Full Pardon
AS OF SATURDAY JULY 18 HERE IN MONTREAL , QUEBEC WE WILL ALL BE FORCE TO WEAR MASK EmptyToday at 11:52 am by PurpleSkyz

» Biden’s Choice on Julian Assange and the First Amendment
AS OF SATURDAY JULY 18 HERE IN MONTREAL , QUEBEC WE WILL ALL BE FORCE TO WEAR MASK EmptyToday at 11:49 am by PurpleSkyz

» Witness in Michigan says she was directed to BACKDATE absentee ballots by a supervisor
AS OF SATURDAY JULY 18 HERE IN MONTREAL , QUEBEC WE WILL ALL BE FORCE TO WEAR MASK EmptyToday at 11:34 am by PurpleSkyz

» O and Rh-negative blood types may already have COVID-19 antibodies
AS OF SATURDAY JULY 18 HERE IN MONTREAL , QUEBEC WE WILL ALL BE FORCE TO WEAR MASK EmptyToday at 11:09 am by PurpleSkyz

» Coronavirus Hysteria Is Simply Too Ridiculous to Continue
AS OF SATURDAY JULY 18 HERE IN MONTREAL , QUEBEC WE WILL ALL BE FORCE TO WEAR MASK EmptyToday at 11:02 am by PurpleSkyz

» 3rd Mysterious metal monolith, now on top of Atascadero"s Pine Mountain in California
AS OF SATURDAY JULY 18 HERE IN MONTREAL , QUEBEC WE WILL ALL BE FORCE TO WEAR MASK EmptyToday at 10:51 am by PurpleSkyz

» The Great Reset Cannot Be Complete Until America Is Placed Under U.N. Authority – Joe Biden Pledged Tuesday To Make That A Reality
AS OF SATURDAY JULY 18 HERE IN MONTREAL , QUEBEC WE WILL ALL BE FORCE TO WEAR MASK EmptyToday at 10:46 am by PurpleSkyz

» USPS Contract Truck Driver Who Transferred 288,000 FRAUDULENT BALLOTS from NY to PA Speaks at Presser
AS OF SATURDAY JULY 18 HERE IN MONTREAL , QUEBEC WE WILL ALL BE FORCE TO WEAR MASK EmptyToday at 10:43 am by PurpleSkyz

» Body Language: Brad Parscale 2020 Trump Campaign
AS OF SATURDAY JULY 18 HERE IN MONTREAL , QUEBEC WE WILL ALL BE FORCE TO WEAR MASK EmptyYesterday at 8:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Strange “Coincidences” That Should Deeply Bother All Of Us As We Try To Put The Puzzle Pieces Together
AS OF SATURDAY JULY 18 HERE IN MONTREAL , QUEBEC WE WILL ALL BE FORCE TO WEAR MASK EmptyYesterday at 6:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

» 75% of the $454 Billion CARES Act Money Never Went to the Fed; It Was Invested by a Mnuchin Slush Fund Called the ESF
AS OF SATURDAY JULY 18 HERE IN MONTREAL , QUEBEC WE WILL ALL BE FORCE TO WEAR MASK EmptyYesterday at 6:26 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Dominion-Trained IT Contractor Blows Up Michigan Hearing: ‘They Were Re-Scanning, Counting Ballots 8 to 10 Times’
AS OF SATURDAY JULY 18 HERE IN MONTREAL , QUEBEC WE WILL ALL BE FORCE TO WEAR MASK EmptyYesterday at 6:24 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Democrat Operatives in Michigan and Georgia Tampered with Military Ballots
AS OF SATURDAY JULY 18 HERE IN MONTREAL , QUEBEC WE WILL ALL BE FORCE TO WEAR MASK EmptyYesterday at 6:23 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Examining the Evidence for Democrats’ ‘No Evidence of Voter Fraud’ Claim
AS OF SATURDAY JULY 18 HERE IN MONTREAL , QUEBEC WE WILL ALL BE FORCE TO WEAR MASK EmptyYesterday at 6:22 pm by PurpleSkyz

» The Roots of the Great Reset Agenda
AS OF SATURDAY JULY 18 HERE IN MONTREAL , QUEBEC WE WILL ALL BE FORCE TO WEAR MASK EmptyYesterday at 6:21 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Good People Doing Good Things - Ally
AS OF SATURDAY JULY 18 HERE IN MONTREAL , QUEBEC WE WILL ALL BE FORCE TO WEAR MASK EmptyYesterday at 6:19 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Pastor Turns Church Into a ‘Strip Club’ to Be Deemed Essential - See there is always a loop hole
AS OF SATURDAY JULY 18 HERE IN MONTREAL , QUEBEC WE WILL ALL BE FORCE TO WEAR MASK EmptyYesterday at 6:15 pm by PurpleSkyz

» UFO News ~ Cylinder shaped UFO now spotted in Switzerland plus MORE
AS OF SATURDAY JULY 18 HERE IN MONTREAL , QUEBEC WE WILL ALL BE FORCE TO WEAR MASK EmptyYesterday at 6:14 pm by PurpleSkyz

» China's Chang'e 5 lands and collects moon samples in awesome new footage
AS OF SATURDAY JULY 18 HERE IN MONTREAL , QUEBEC WE WILL ALL BE FORCE TO WEAR MASK EmptyYesterday at 6:13 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Arecibo observatory has now totally collapsed
AS OF SATURDAY JULY 18 HERE IN MONTREAL , QUEBEC WE WILL ALL BE FORCE TO WEAR MASK EmptyYesterday at 6:12 pm by PurpleSkyz

CLICK THE SUBSCRIBE BUTTON BELOW TO RECEIVE OUR DAILY NEWSLETTER

A 2ND EMAIL COMPLETES THE ACTIVATION PROCESS

CLICK THE PURPLE BUTTON TO VIEW OUR LATEST POSTS

You are not connected. Please login or register

OUT OF MIND » HOT TOPICS » COVID-19 » AS OF SATURDAY JULY 18 HERE IN MONTREAL , QUEBEC WE WILL ALL BE FORCE TO WEAR MASK

AS OF SATURDAY JULY 18 HERE IN MONTREAL , QUEBEC WE WILL ALL BE FORCE TO WEAR MASK

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

LadyDragon

LadyDragon
AS OF SATURDAY JULY 18 HERE IN MONTREAL , QUEBEC WE WILL ALL BE FORCE TO WEAR MASK

ANY ONE KNOWS HOW TO FIGHT THIS PLEASE LET ME KNOW

THIS LADY IS SO IN SHOCK ITS SO SAD

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-mDqozHBp0M

http://www.ladydragon.com/

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin
Same here in the county that I live in LD. $300.00 fine started this week if out doors with no mask. I keep seeing an exempt card similar to the meme below but not sure how that is gonna fly. I am more concerned about the mandatory but not exactly tested CoVid Vax being rushed out. The info is so convoluted it is hard to not be confused by the narrative to make things even worse.

Thankfully I am very isolated and have only been to the grocery 5 times since this bullshit started. I put on the slave mask knowing that I am not protected nor are any of the others complying to the orders but the fucking Karen's are so cray that I don't fancy another run in with one. I had a Karen go off on me when I had the bad manners to not notice the floor arrows as my glasses were steamed up due to the retarded but colorful face gear. Did you know that you now can buy matching shirts that come with a nice matching slave mask? Styling!! #WINNING #TRUSTTHEPLAN #LMAO!

AS OF SATURDAY JULY 18 HERE IN MONTREAL , QUEBEC WE WILL ALL BE FORCE TO WEAR MASK Ec-quGcX0AYcwuB?format=jpg&name=small

LadyDragon

LadyDragon
TKX :)

BUT THERE 2 PROBLEMS HERE FIRST HERE IN MONTREAL THEY HAVE CHANGE THE LAW THEY CAN SEND A WARRANT TO THE DOCTOR TO VERIFY THE CLAIM SO THATS A NO GO UNFORTUNATELY

SECOND I BELIEVE THEY ARE BUILDING THE INFRASTRUCTURE FOR MANDATORY INJECTION MEANING CHIPPING THROUGH THEIR SO CALLED VACCINE

SO WE ALL MUST FIGHT NOW CUZ THEN WE GO STRAIGHT TO CHIPPING

THATS MY CONCERNED SEE

FUCKING WORLD WE R LIVING NOW

http://www.ladydragon.com/

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum