OUT OF MIND
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» COVID Lockdown Protests Erupt In Beijing, Xinjiang
UFO News ~ A UFO an Unknown and a Drone plus MORE EmptyToday at 2:54 pm by PurpleSkyz

» UPDATE: NOT ONLY SHEEP - Mystery as entire flock of sheep walk in circles for 12 days straight
UFO News ~ A UFO an Unknown and a Drone plus MORE EmptyToday at 1:02 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Just Pause
UFO News ~ A UFO an Unknown and a Drone plus MORE EmptyToday at 12:30 pm by PurpleSkyz

» ‘SMART CITIES’ Worldwide Being Converted Into ‘Open Concentration Camps,’ Says Ex-Silicon Valley Engineer Turned Whistleblower
UFO News ~ A UFO an Unknown and a Drone plus MORE EmptyToday at 12:28 pm by PurpleSkyz

» This Kind Woman Gave Her Own Scarf To A Shivering Stray Dog
UFO News ~ A UFO an Unknown and a Drone plus MORE EmptyToday at 12:06 pm by PurpleSkyz

» An AI Found an Unknown 'Ghost' Ancestor in The Human Genome
UFO News ~ A UFO an Unknown and a Drone plus MORE EmptyToday at 11:59 am by PurpleSkyz

» Alzheimer's Gene Doesn't Guarantee Dementia. Here's What You Can Do to Reduce Risk
UFO News ~ A UFO an Unknown and a Drone plus MORE EmptyToday at 11:57 am by PurpleSkyz

» Alberta Premier Suspends Cooperation with World Economic Forum
UFO News ~ A UFO an Unknown and a Drone plus MORE EmptyToday at 11:53 am by PurpleSkyz

» How Vaccines Drive Covid Variants
UFO News ~ A UFO an Unknown and a Drone plus MORE EmptyToday at 11:48 am by PurpleSkyz

» Denver Voters Pass Nation’s First “Magic Mushroom” Psilocybin Decriminalization Initiative
UFO News ~ A UFO an Unknown and a Drone plus MORE EmptyToday at 1:10 am by PurpleSkyz

» Angry Yet? Why Not?
UFO News ~ A UFO an Unknown and a Drone plus MORE EmptyToday at 12:57 am by PurpleSkyz

» 'APOCALYPTIC SOUNDS' ACROSS AMERICA...
UFO News ~ A UFO an Unknown and a Drone plus MORE EmptyToday at 12:44 am by PurpleSkyz

» Balenciaga Bondage Bears
UFO News ~ A UFO an Unknown and a Drone plus MORE EmptyYesterday at 1:32 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Demand for Unvaccinated Blood Soaring
UFO News ~ A UFO an Unknown and a Drone plus MORE EmptyYesterday at 1:28 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Died Suddenly's 11/26/22
UFO News ~ A UFO an Unknown and a Drone plus MORE EmptyYesterday at 1:24 pm by PurpleSkyz

» A Series of Five New Moon Supermoons will Appear on the Celestial Stage
UFO News ~ A UFO an Unknown and a Drone plus MORE EmptyYesterday at 12:43 pm by PurpleSkyz

» FEMA WHISTLEBLOWER: PLANDEMIC 2 IS COMING SOON
UFO News ~ A UFO an Unknown and a Drone plus MORE EmptyYesterday at 12:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

» V-Safe Part 1&2
UFO News ~ A UFO an Unknown and a Drone plus MORE EmptyYesterday at 12:00 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Third tragic marathon this year; media blames weather
UFO News ~ A UFO an Unknown and a Drone plus MORE EmptyYesterday at 11:40 am by PurpleSkyz

» ‘Option B’, The Dilemma Of The Vaccinated
UFO News ~ A UFO an Unknown and a Drone plus MORE EmptyFri Nov 25, 2022 1:01 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Biden Family SHOCKER – Is This the END?
UFO News ~ A UFO an Unknown and a Drone plus MORE EmptyFri Nov 25, 2022 12:58 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Teen’s Death 3 Weeks After Pfizer Vaccine Triggers Investigation
UFO News ~ A UFO an Unknown and a Drone plus MORE EmptyFri Nov 25, 2022 12:49 pm by PurpleSkyz

You are not connected. Please login or register

OUT OF MIND » SPACE NEWS & DISCLOSURE » UFO VIDEO ARCHIVES » UFO News ~ A UFO an Unknown and a Drone plus MORE

UFO News ~ A UFO an Unknown and a Drone plus MORE

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

UFO News ~ A UFO an Unknown and a Drone plus MORE Blue-planet-ufo

I shot this video from my backyard in the Summerlin area of Las Vegas, Nevada on the night of July 15th and 16th of 2020. It's nice to finally have a video to put out. Despite the intense heat and wind, I have been going outside almost every night sky watching long enough each night to feel like nothing much has been going on so I go back indoors. I do get footage though and in this case, there is an object at about the 20:45:00 part of the video that is extremely interesting. It barely goes anywhere and moves extremely slowly which makes you wonder if you should continue shooting video of it at times because it is moving so slowly but that is exactly what I should be shooting video of because it's extremely unusual. I've missed interacting with everybody but I've also been very busy doing projects around my home to fill the time and in learning how to use all sorts of new software and tools. This pandemic has given me time to where I'm getting a lot of things done. Anyway, I hope that all of you are well and I look forward to what this year has to offer even though the first part of it has sucked more than any other year I can remember.

https://youtu.be/wf8n_cYs1Ug

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

https://youtu.be/Io8Hhksqk5k

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

https://youtu.be/1y1ZRjLlvDo

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin