OUT OF MIND
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Dave Schmidt (Meta 1 Coin Scam) SEC Posts An Award Claim Against Meta 1!
UFO News ~ A UFO an Unknown and a Drone plus MORE EmptyYesterday at 11:40 pm by RamblerNash

» 33-Year-Old Woman Hospitalized for ‘Mysterious’ Paralysis 12 Hours After Pfizer Vaccine
UFO News ~ A UFO an Unknown and a Drone plus MORE EmptyYesterday at 9:20 pm by Unknown

» Bad-clown Rising - For the Digitally Oppressed
UFO News ~ A UFO an Unknown and a Drone plus MORE EmptyYesterday at 6:46 pm by PurpleSkyz

» ‘Be Careful Because Some Things That Are Termed A Conspiracy Are True’ – Edward Snowden
UFO News ~ A UFO an Unknown and a Drone plus MORE EmptyYesterday at 5:21 pm by PurpleSkyz

» UFO NEWS ~ UFO caught in night sky Kennewick WA plus MORE
UFO News ~ A UFO an Unknown and a Drone plus MORE EmptyYesterday at 1:41 pm by PurpleSkyz

» UFO Documentary feat. Triangle UFOs & more (1996)
UFO News ~ A UFO an Unknown and a Drone plus MORE EmptyYesterday at 1:33 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Clif High – Shedding Woo – Extinction Level Event
UFO News ~ A UFO an Unknown and a Drone plus MORE EmptyYesterday at 11:51 am by PurpleSkyz

» HAPPY 4/20
UFO News ~ A UFO an Unknown and a Drone plus MORE EmptyYesterday at 11:46 am by PurpleSkyz

» GOVERNMENT IN IRELAND FORCED TO ADMIT THEY HAVE NO PROOF THAT COVID-19 EXISTS
UFO News ~ A UFO an Unknown and a Drone plus MORE EmptyYesterday at 11:32 am by Consciousness Of Economic

» „EYES OF THE DEVIL”. A DOCUMENTARY FILM BY PATRYK VEGA.
UFO News ~ A UFO an Unknown and a Drone plus MORE EmptyYesterday at 11:32 am by Consciousness Of Economic

» #QTard Drama Theater- ODD CONTRAST: As Juan O Savin appears to sink into despair, 5000 souls rise up as one in Tulsa
UFO News ~ A UFO an Unknown and a Drone plus MORE EmptyYesterday at 11:29 am by PurpleSkyz

» What The CDC’s VAERS Database Reveals About “Adverse” Post-Vaccine Reactions
UFO News ~ A UFO an Unknown and a Drone plus MORE EmptyYesterday at 11:24 am by PurpleSkyz

» U.S. Constitution Expired. California Exemptions Revoked. Natural Law Stands.
UFO News ~ A UFO an Unknown and a Drone plus MORE EmptyYesterday at 11:16 am by PurpleSkyz

» Scientists Warn of ‘Vaccine Treadmill’ as Vaccine Makers Gear Up for COVID Booster Shots
UFO News ~ A UFO an Unknown and a Drone plus MORE EmptyYesterday at 11:02 am by PurpleSkyz

» POOPness for MAR 19 '21: THIS DESERVES A BOOK ( I think it should be "BOOKING" as in Jail Time for Jerzy SCAMkowski))
UFO News ~ A UFO an Unknown and a Drone plus MORE EmptyYesterday at 10:51 am by PurpleSkyz

» What Is This Microscopic Organism Allegedly In The Pfizer Vaccine? Anyone Know?
UFO News ~ A UFO an Unknown and a Drone plus MORE EmptyYesterday at 10:26 am by PurpleSkyz

» Georgia Secretary of State Brad Raffensperger’s Office Defends Payout of Over $5 Million from Facebook-Linked Group for Election Infrastructure
UFO News ~ A UFO an Unknown and a Drone plus MORE EmptyYesterday at 10:11 am by PurpleSkyz

» It is 4/20 Eve!
UFO News ~ A UFO an Unknown and a Drone plus MORE EmptyMon Apr 19, 2021 8:45 pm by PurpleSkyz

» This Is What Happens If You Pump Gas Past Curfew In OUR FREE COUNTRY
UFO News ~ A UFO an Unknown and a Drone plus MORE EmptyMon Apr 19, 2021 12:52 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Could this be the Rendlesham Forest UFO ?
UFO News ~ A UFO an Unknown and a Drone plus MORE EmptyMon Apr 19, 2021 11:36 am by PurpleSkyz

» Fast Tic Tac UFO falls from the sky ??
UFO News ~ A UFO an Unknown and a Drone plus MORE EmptyMon Apr 19, 2021 10:28 am by PurpleSkyz

» Shocking Footage: After Being Jabbed, Man Suffers Seizure Inside Car at Drive-Thru Covid Vaccine Site
UFO News ~ A UFO an Unknown and a Drone plus MORE EmptyMon Apr 19, 2021 10:22 am by PurpleSkyz

You are not connected. Please login or register

OUT OF MIND » SPACE NEWS & DISCLOSURE » UFO VIDEO ARCHIVES » UFO News ~ A UFO an Unknown and a Drone plus MORE

UFO News ~ A UFO an Unknown and a Drone plus MORE

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin
UFO News ~ A UFO an Unknown and a Drone plus MORE Blue-planet-ufo

I shot this video from my backyard in the Summerlin area of Las Vegas, Nevada on the night of July 15th and 16th of 2020. It's nice to finally have a video to put out. Despite the intense heat and wind, I have been going outside almost every night sky watching long enough each night to feel like nothing much has been going on so I go back indoors. I do get footage though and in this case, there is an object at about the 20:45:00 part of the video that is extremely interesting. It barely goes anywhere and moves extremely slowly which makes you wonder if you should continue shooting video of it at times because it is moving so slowly but that is exactly what I should be shooting video of because it's extremely unusual. I've missed interacting with everybody but I've also been very busy doing projects around my home to fill the time and in learning how to use all sorts of new software and tools. This pandemic has given me time to where I'm getting a lot of things done. Anyway, I hope that all of you are well and I look forward to what this year has to offer even though the first part of it has sucked more than any other year I can remember.

https://youtu.be/wf8n_cYs1Ug

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

https://youtu.be/Io8Hhksqk5k

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

https://youtu.be/1y1ZRjLlvDo

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin