FedEx Hitman Didn’t Kill Himself
As most reading this are aware, a gunman disguised as a FedEx delivery driver rang the doorbell of the North Brunswick, NJ home of US District Court Judge Esther Salas on Sunday evening and fatally shot her 20-year-old son and critically wounded her husband. This occurred 4 days after the Jeffrey Epstein Deutsche Bank case had been assigned to Judge Salas.
Deustche Bank has long been known as a narco-money launderer for the CIA’s drug running operations. On July 15th, the bank was sued for making false and misleading statements before it agreed to pay a $150 million fine for compliance failures linked to disgraced financier Jeffrey Epstein. The lawsuit was filed in the US District Court in Newark, NJ, seeking unspecified damages.
Early Monday afternoon, it was revealed that the suspect had been found, dead in his car of an apparent self-inflicted gun wound, at a campsite 130 miles away near Liberty, NY.
A FedEx package addressed to Judge Salas was found in Hollander’s car, reminiscent of that “hijacker” passport found in the World Trade Center rubble on 9/11.
Heavy.com reported the suspect to be Roy Den Hollander, a “Men’s Rights” activist and attorney who’d launched numerous frivolous lawsuits and appeared to be unstable. The New York Times reported that Hollander brought a lawsuit before Judge Salas in 2015 that challenged the male-only military draft and that she had ruled in his favor to allow the case to proceed.
Although the motive is still not clear, the UK Daily Mail reports that Hollander was still representing a woman in the same sexual discrimination case that Salas was presiding over when he died.
He had trashed Salas in a self-published memoir he wrote earlier this year, calling her ‘a lazy and incompetent Latina judge appointed by Obama.’ He was suffering from terminal cancer.
For his part, Dr Jonathan Turley, a Democrat criminal defense attorney and legal analyst who testified for the GOP in last Fall’s sham impeachment, he wrote, “I find the speculation about the connection to the Epstein case to be highly unlikely…If this was a hit on the judge, it would seem more likely tied to a past case. If it was a hit, the hitman appeared to panic after shooting the son and father.”
Of course, others would strongly disagree; that this horrible violence was meant as a strong warning for all judges presiding over these Deep State cases – including imminent cases to be filed by US Attorney John Durham.
With the discovery of Hollander’s body, it didn’t take long for Tweets of “FedEx hitman didn’t kill himself!” and memes of Hillary Clinton dressed in a FedEx uniform to erupt on Twitter, especially as two Deutsche bank employees who “committed suicide” in 2019 were tied to the same case.
In this video released just prior to the discovery of the suspect’s body, former CIA agent, Robert David Steele explains why he doesn’t believe this was a professional hit and he drills down on the seven different types of assassin that might have been involved.
So, before we buy the prevailing narrative, we may consider Steele’s analysis:
1. Mossad, which Steele says has the most to gain from shutting down the Epstein-Maxwell case. Steele argues they would have assigned at least three members to the hit team and all three members of Salas’ family would have been killed. This was not Mossad.
2. CIA & FBI, which are “complicit with Mossad with the pedophilia entrapment operations epitomized by Maxwell and Epstein and funded by Wexner,” who Steele says would also have killed all three – and more likely, with a staged traffic accident. “Whatever the mission was, I don’t think it included just killing the kid and it certainly would have included second rounds if you want someone dead.”
3. Les Wexner. Steele says the Victoria’s Secret owner is a hardcore Zionist who financed Jeffrey Epstein – and he’s also alleged to have funded 9/11. Steele says, “There’s every possibility that Les Wexner was beginning to feel the heat because he was ultimately responsible for everything Jeffrey Epstein and Ghislaine Maxwell did with his money and his blessing – and his, probably participation.”
4. A contract killer hired by one of the hundreds of elite pedophiles that have been captured on video by the Epstein-Maxwell Mossad CIA-FBI operation, “And the contract killer just blew it.”
5. Sayanim agents with US passports recruited by Israel to assist in their operations – and they blew it. Steele then asks, “What happens when everybody across America who has reason to fear for their life if a FedEx truck rolls up to their doorway – or an Amazon Prime truck…this is not cool at all, for either Amazon or FedEx.”
6. The Bloods. Steele says it’s highly possible that it was the husband, who was involved in a Bloods gang case, who was targeted and not Salas. (Steele said this before the box addressed to Salas was found in the suspect’s car).
7. Random. “This could be somebody who lost at poker to the husband and decided to do something about it.”
Hollander was possibly unstable. He sued a nightclub for holding Ladies’ Nights, claiming it violated the 14th Amendment and in 2016, he sued NBC’s Chuck Todd and CBS’ David Brooks in the Southern District of New York, accusing them of violating the RICO Act by allegedly committing “wire fraud” in disseminating Fake News about Donald Trump’s candidacy (a charge with which I might agree!)
Heavy.com also reports that on his bio, from “1999-2000, he wrote that he worked for Kroll Associates in Moscow, Russia, saying he ‘managed and upgraded Kroll’s delivery of intelligence and security in the former Soviet Union…”
This leads me to wonder if Hollander was an MKULTRA sleeper assassin? Or maybe Hollander was innocent, framed and disposed of – and that like Jeffrey Epstein, he didn’t kill himself.
Thanks to: https://forbiddenknowledgetv.net