OUT OF MIND
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» ‘Alice A. Bailey’, Mother of the New Age or the New World Order?
DAVE SCHMIDT OUTTA PRISON AND BACK IN YOUR FACE AGAIN!  EmptyToday at 9:57 am by PurpleSkyz

» Breaking: U.S. Pauses Johnson & Johnson Vaccine, Citing ‘Rare’ Blood Clots
DAVE SCHMIDT OUTTA PRISON AND BACK IN YOUR FACE AGAIN!  EmptyToday at 9:53 am by PurpleSkyz

» Moderna Comes Right to the Point - mRNA Is Re-Programming You
DAVE SCHMIDT OUTTA PRISON AND BACK IN YOUR FACE AGAIN!  EmptyToday at 9:49 am by PurpleSkyz

» LOL: “Lego” Gamer Fools White House Press Corps by Posing as Reporter and Getting Them to Ask Questions on “Her” Behalf
DAVE SCHMIDT OUTTA PRISON AND BACK IN YOUR FACE AGAIN!  EmptyToday at 9:37 am by PurpleSkyz

» Military Unveils Next Stage of COVID Vaccines on 60 Minutes: Implantable Microchips
DAVE SCHMIDT OUTTA PRISON AND BACK IN YOUR FACE AGAIN!  EmptyToday at 9:33 am by PurpleSkyz

» Healthy 27-Year-Old Chicago Doctor DEAD 3 Months Following COVID Shots Raising Long-term Safety Concerns
DAVE SCHMIDT OUTTA PRISON AND BACK IN YOUR FACE AGAIN!  EmptyToday at 9:16 am by PurpleSkyz

» #QTard Drama Theater back again- Law of War: The Storm (Super-Proof)
DAVE SCHMIDT OUTTA PRISON AND BACK IN YOUR FACE AGAIN!  EmptyToday at 9:08 am by PurpleSkyz

» Another EX-CIA Director Comments on UFOs & Shares A “Paranormal” Story
DAVE SCHMIDT OUTTA PRISON AND BACK IN YOUR FACE AGAIN!  EmptyYesterday at 1:08 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Protesters burn masks at Florida rally against COVID measures
DAVE SCHMIDT OUTTA PRISON AND BACK IN YOUR FACE AGAIN!  EmptyYesterday at 12:54 pm by PurpleSkyz

» UFO NEWS ~ A glowing UFO appears in a woodland in Belgium plus MORE
DAVE SCHMIDT OUTTA PRISON AND BACK IN YOUR FACE AGAIN!  EmptyYesterday at 12:49 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Steven Cambian - The UFO report. Jeremy Corbell & George Knapp
DAVE SCHMIDT OUTTA PRISON AND BACK IN YOUR FACE AGAIN!  EmptyYesterday at 12:47 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Former Pfizer Vice President Dr. Yeadon: COVID Variants NOT More Dangerous – Booster Shots Not Needed
DAVE SCHMIDT OUTTA PRISON AND BACK IN YOUR FACE AGAIN!  EmptyYesterday at 12:46 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Mysterious Object shooting out of the Sun
DAVE SCHMIDT OUTTA PRISON AND BACK IN YOUR FACE AGAIN!  EmptyYesterday at 12:45 pm by PurpleSkyz

» WEF Warns of Cyber Attack Leading to Systemic Collapse of the Global Financial System
DAVE SCHMIDT OUTTA PRISON AND BACK IN YOUR FACE AGAIN!  EmptyYesterday at 12:44 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Ancient Pyramid City Found In Japan?
DAVE SCHMIDT OUTTA PRISON AND BACK IN YOUR FACE AGAIN!  EmptyYesterday at 12:43 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Benjamin bla bla blah Fulford - 4/12/2021 - Riots, Murders, Nuclear Terror and Chaos as Western Political System Implodes
DAVE SCHMIDT OUTTA PRISON AND BACK IN YOUR FACE AGAIN!  EmptyYesterday at 12:42 pm by PurpleSkyz

» To Save Historic Farm, Couple Creates Agrihood of Tiny Homes
DAVE SCHMIDT OUTTA PRISON AND BACK IN YOUR FACE AGAIN!  EmptyYesterday at 12:41 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why your compliance is the problem
DAVE SCHMIDT OUTTA PRISON AND BACK IN YOUR FACE AGAIN!  EmptyYesterday at 12:40 pm by PurpleSkyz

» New Hampshire: Massive Child Sex Ring Busted At State Youth Facility
DAVE SCHMIDT OUTTA PRISON AND BACK IN YOUR FACE AGAIN!  EmptyYesterday at 12:33 pm by Consciousness Of Economic

» CONSPIRACY THEORY OF EVERYTHING (FULL MOVIE)
DAVE SCHMIDT OUTTA PRISON AND BACK IN YOUR FACE AGAIN!  EmptyYesterday at 12:31 pm by Consciousness Of Economic

» Why are most Theologians so enraged by Anthroposophy?
DAVE SCHMIDT OUTTA PRISON AND BACK IN YOUR FACE AGAIN!  EmptyYesterday at 12:29 pm by Consciousness Of Economic

» 2021 Spring Energy (Medicine) Cleaning with Bridgette
DAVE SCHMIDT OUTTA PRISON AND BACK IN YOUR FACE AGAIN!  EmptyYesterday at 12:28 pm by Consciousness Of Economic

» A new experiment has broken the known rules of physics, hinting at a mysterious, unknown force that has shaped our universe
DAVE SCHMIDT OUTTA PRISON AND BACK IN YOUR FACE AGAIN!  EmptyYesterday at 12:26 pm by Consciousness Of Economic

» Nuremberg aka post WW2 military court rulings- adopted WORLD WIDE
DAVE SCHMIDT OUTTA PRISON AND BACK IN YOUR FACE AGAIN!  EmptyYesterday at 12:21 pm by Consciousness Of Economic

» Rulership of the ego
DAVE SCHMIDT OUTTA PRISON AND BACK IN YOUR FACE AGAIN!  EmptyYesterday at 12:19 pm by Consciousness Of Economic

» BLS Delays K-Shaped Inflation Data, Predatory Banks Begin Takeovers Picking The Bones Of The Economy
DAVE SCHMIDT OUTTA PRISON AND BACK IN YOUR FACE AGAIN!  EmptyYesterday at 12:17 pm by Consciousness Of Economic

» HSBC Changes Crypto Policy, Now Bars Clients From Buying Stock of Companies That Hold Bitcoin
DAVE SCHMIDT OUTTA PRISON AND BACK IN YOUR FACE AGAIN!  EmptyYesterday at 11:56 am by Consciousness Of Economic

» Change.....
DAVE SCHMIDT OUTTA PRISON AND BACK IN YOUR FACE AGAIN!  EmptyYesterday at 11:55 am by Consciousness Of Economic

» U.S. Navy controls inventions that claim to change "fabric of reality"
DAVE SCHMIDT OUTTA PRISON AND BACK IN YOUR FACE AGAIN!  EmptyYesterday at 11:53 am by Consciousness Of Economic

You are not connected. Please login or register

OUT OF MIND » SUPER SCAMMERS!! RV & DINARIAN FRAUDS & THOSE THAT BUST THEM OUT! » DAVE SCHMIDT - COSMIC CONNECTION CONMAN » DAVE SCHMIDT OUTTA PRISON AND BACK IN YOUR FACE AGAIN!

DAVE SCHMIDT OUTTA PRISON AND BACK IN YOUR FACE AGAIN!

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin
DAVE SCHMIDT OUTTA PRISON AND BACK IN YOUR FACE AGAIN!  XzvfDW

https://youtu.be/UjHU1aVMB5c

HOLY SHIT!!!
Dave keeps on lying to his peeps and giggles like a little girl. He must now be a bottom.

He lost a ton of weight though so good on him.

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin
The Cosmic Connections
 with Dave Schmidt

DAVE SCHMIDT OUTTA PRISON AND BACK IN YOUR FACE AGAIN!  673d6045-6d75-44bb-bab5-463e561bf468

DAVE SCHMIDT OUTTA PRISON AND BACK IN YOUR FACE AGAIN!  S

July 21, 2020 

DAVE SCHMIDT OUTTA PRISON AND BACK IN YOUR FACE AGAIN!  S

July 21st Update, Yes, I am Back After an 
Eight Week Absence

Dear Friends,

Well folks, yes I am back.  In the video I explain about my absence.  Those on the Meta 1 email list already know what had happened.

Due to the legal issues still open I am limited in what I can say.  Watch the video to get the story.

DAVE SCHMIDT OUTTA PRISON AND BACK IN YOUR FACE AGAIN!  Hqdefault
[b][b]July 21st Update[/b][/b]
[size]

All is well, I am well and I thank you for your wonderful support and love while I as gone.  When I got home I had about 1600 unopened emails and about 30 calls on my voice mail.  I am still catching up on those.

Due to the amount of time to get caught up, I will not have a program tomorrow night.  But, I will be back with a program next week.  Hopefully I can share more details then.

Regarding the workshops, Denver was scheduled but had to be cancelled due to the Covid-19 restrictions.  We are waiting for Colorado to give us the go on when we can meet with more than 50 people.  I will reschedule Denver as soon as that happens.  Plan on workshops will be about ever two weeks for the rest of the year.

I will have some new information in the workshops when we can start again.

Once again thank you for all the love and support while I was gone.  It is great  to be back home!!!  You are all well loved and appreciated.

Blessings,

Dave
[/size]

Connections and General Information  

All of my newsletters and announcements can be found on my blog site:  www.thecosmicconnections.wordpress.com.

Each week I expound on these issues with my weekly radio program.  You are always welcome to call in with your comments and questions.  

I am committed to serving you and willing to answer any of your questions.  You may contact me at:  thecosmicconnections@outlook.com.

Thank You,
Dave Schmidt
The Cosmic Connections

RamblerNash

RamblerNash
Dave said that no criminal charges have been filed against him? LOL

Maybe he should read the the SEC's complaint again.

The SEC seeks permanent and conduct-based injunctions, disgorgement of allegedly ill-gotten gains with prejudgment interest, and civil penalties against the defendants.

https://www.sec.gov/litigation/litreleases/2020/lr24775.htm

Criminal charges, if any, will come at a later time.

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum