OUT OF MIND
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» As We Navigate Debs Passing
POOPness for JUL 25: WORK LOAD TO COME - SO FULL OF SHITness EmptyMon Jan 08, 2024 6:18 pm by Ponee

» 10/7 — Much More Dangerous & Diabolical Than Anyone Knows
POOPness for JUL 25: WORK LOAD TO COME - SO FULL OF SHITness EmptyThu Nov 02, 2023 8:30 pm by KennyL

» Sundays and Deb.....
POOPness for JUL 25: WORK LOAD TO COME - SO FULL OF SHITness EmptySun Oct 01, 2023 9:11 pm by NanneeRose

» African Official Exposes Bill Gates’ Depopulation Agenda: ‘My Country Is Not Your Laboratory’
POOPness for JUL 25: WORK LOAD TO COME - SO FULL OF SHITness EmptyThu Sep 21, 2023 4:39 am by NanneeRose

» DEBS HEALTH
POOPness for JUL 25: WORK LOAD TO COME - SO FULL OF SHITness EmptySun Sep 03, 2023 10:23 am by ANENRO

» Attorney Reveals the “Exculpatory” Evidence Jack Smith Possesses that Exonerates President Trump
POOPness for JUL 25: WORK LOAD TO COME - SO FULL OF SHITness EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:48 am by ANENRO

» Update From Site Owner to Members & Guests
POOPness for JUL 25: WORK LOAD TO COME - SO FULL OF SHITness EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:47 am by ANENRO

» New global internet censorship began today
POOPness for JUL 25: WORK LOAD TO COME - SO FULL OF SHITness EmptyMon Aug 21, 2023 9:25 am by NanneeRose

» Alienated from reality
POOPness for JUL 25: WORK LOAD TO COME - SO FULL OF SHITness EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why does Russia now believe that Covid-19 was a US-created bioweapon?
POOPness for JUL 25: WORK LOAD TO COME - SO FULL OF SHITness EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

»  Man reports history of interaction with seemingly intelligent orbs
POOPness for JUL 25: WORK LOAD TO COME - SO FULL OF SHITness EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:34 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Western reactions to the controversial Benin Bronzes
POOPness for JUL 25: WORK LOAD TO COME - SO FULL OF SHITness EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» India unveils first images from Moon mission
POOPness for JUL 25: WORK LOAD TO COME - SO FULL OF SHITness EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Scientists achieve nuclear fusion net energy gain for second time
POOPness for JUL 25: WORK LOAD TO COME - SO FULL OF SHITness EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:25 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Putin Signals 5G Ban
POOPness for JUL 25: WORK LOAD TO COME - SO FULL OF SHITness EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:07 pm by PurpleSkyz

» “Texas Student Dies in Car Accident — Discovers Life after Death”
POOPness for JUL 25: WORK LOAD TO COME - SO FULL OF SHITness EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:05 pm by PurpleSkyz

» The hidden history taught by secret societies
POOPness for JUL 25: WORK LOAD TO COME - SO FULL OF SHITness EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:03 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Vaccines and SIDS (Crib Death)
POOPness for JUL 25: WORK LOAD TO COME - SO FULL OF SHITness EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:00 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Sun blasts out highest-energy radiation ever recorded, raising questions for solar physics
POOPness for JUL 25: WORK LOAD TO COME - SO FULL OF SHITness EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 2:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why you should be eating more porcini mushrooms
POOPness for JUL 25: WORK LOAD TO COME - SO FULL OF SHITness EmptySun Aug 06, 2023 10:38 am by PurpleSkyz

» Study shows that glyphosate impairs learning in bumblebees: a wake-up call for insect conservation
POOPness for JUL 25: WORK LOAD TO COME - SO FULL OF SHITness EmptySun Aug 06, 2023 10:36 am by PurpleSkyz

» The power of automatic writing: a gateway to unlocking your inner wisdom
POOPness for JUL 25: WORK LOAD TO COME - SO FULL OF SHITness EmptySun Aug 06, 2023 10:34 am by PurpleSkyz

You are not connected. Please login or register

POOPness for JUL 25: WORK LOAD TO COME - SO FULL OF SHITness

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

POOPness for JUL 25: WORK LOAD TO COME - SO FULL OF SHITness Giphy

POOFness for JUL 25: WORK LOAD TO COME
Posted By: hobie [Send E-Mail]
Date: Saturday, 25-Jul-2020 20:25:04
www.rumormill.news/151289
POOPness for JUL 25: WORK LOAD TO COME - SO FULL OF SHITness Scam_alert5

Hi, Folks -

Received via e-mail:

=====

Subject: WORK LOAD TO COME
Date: Sat, July 25, 2020 9:30 am

Zap Says

POOPness for JUL 25: WORK LOAD TO COME - SO FULL OF SHITness Raw
HI ALL

MY DEEP THANKS FOR THE HELPING HAND LAST WEEK. I HAVE MANAGED TO SQUEAK THROUGH AND SURVIVE UNTIL NOW AND THE TEAM WITH ME. I WAS INTRODUCED TO THE LIMBIC ARC SYSTEM, AND IT SEEMS TO HAVE STARTED HAVING GOOD EFFECTS. THE REGULAR MEDICINE HELPED A LOT THOUGH. TIME WILL TELL HOW THE BODY WILL REACT WITH THE LIMBIC ARC SYSTEM – TOO EARLY TO TELL.

THE BANKS DID USE THE MONEY AS WE THOUGHT BUT THEY ALSO RELEASED THE FIRST TESTER. IT WILL CLEAR OUT TO THE ACCOUNT ON TUESDAY, AND WE CAN HAVE THE PROOF OF THE MAIN FUNDS RELEASE FROM THAT – MAIN FUNDS WILL FOLLOW VERY FAST WE WERE TOLD.

SO HERE I AM SCRATCHING MY HEAD TO SEE IF THERE ARE ENOUGH RESOURCES TO MAKE IT TO WEDNESDAY HERE, AND THE AWFUL TRUTH IS…NO. WE NEED A LITTLE BIT TO GET THROUGH PLEASE.

BUT THIS IS IT FOR US FINALLY. WE KNOW WHAT IS ABOUT TO TAKE PLACE. THE AMOUNT OF WORK AHEAD OF US AND MANY OTHERS IN THE SISTER FOUNDATIONS IS DAUNTING. WAIT TILL THE ELECTIONS ARE DONE…THE SCOPE OF WORK WILL BE REVEALED ALL OVER THE WORLD.

MUCH THANKS AND GOD BLESS. STAY SAFE.

LOVE AND LIGHT
IN OUR SERVICE
ZAP

POOPness for JUL 25: WORK LOAD TO COME - SO FULL OF SHITness Giphy
The principals of this newsletter bear the bulk of cost of keeping this forum functional. Your donations have helped in securing the dedication and time required to deliver these messages. The support from our readers is the only means that have kept this forum alive. We are thankful and blessed by those of you who have shared in your generosity. Your ongoing support is essential to our continuation. Please help with what you can when you can to insure its success. All contributions from this request will be applied strictly to the production of this newsletter. Thank you for your assistance....Your support will be graciously received thru Paypal.com: acct: goneforthfornow@gmail.com

Love and Kisses,

Team "Poofness"

This post is for information and education purposes only. All representations, presentations, products and opinions are strictly that of the author and do not necessarily reflect the opinion or endorsement of the “Poofness News Letter” and its principals. All readers should perform their own independent due diligence before acting on any information provided.

=====

--hobie

Thanks to: https://www.rumormillnews.com

POOPness for JUL 25: WORK LOAD TO COME - SO FULL OF SHITness Online%2Bfraud%2Balert
POOFness for JUL 26: Candles In The Rain
Posted By: hobie [Send E-Mail]
Date: Sunday, 26-Jul-2020 20:14:26
www.rumormill.news/151351
In Response To: POOFness for DEC 1: TREAT THE CHILDREN WELL (hobie)

Hi, Folks -

Received via e-mail:

=====

Subject: Candles In The Rain
Date: Sun, July 26, 2020 8:00 pm

POOF SAID

Greetings and Salutations,

There is hope for the first time in a very long time that all of the folks who have played checkers are going to get their alignments in order and make good on some of the long over due changes that have been touted for how long now ? At least a generation.

There are players falling away and others being taken away and many who are no longer willing to play for high stakes. there are others who are sick and needing to be removed, plus those who no longer feel the noble efforts they thought they were playing for are true. There are many many players who do not know the truth and others who do. Those who do are aware their gig is coming to a standstill.

Just be centered in the knowledge that the bizarre games being distributed are all being caught on camera and mics and that the chips are going to fall the way we all have wished.

In time the news will be better, but for now just stand quiet, do no harm and be the best physician of your own health that you can be!! Steer clear of some of the goofiness going on. Do your own assessment of your well being and do what you know to do. Eat healthy, stop the negativity crap, and why not learn to meditate if that hasn’t been on your radar for awhile?
Great news is on the horizon....

Love and Kisses,

P

SUSAN SAYS

Dear Community,

While I was riding the bike, I noticed a man in front of me, about half a mile far. I noticed the man was traveling at a speed lower than me. So, I decided to overtake him. I had about a mile to go on the road before turning off.

So I started cycling faster and faster and every block, I was gaining on him just a little bit. Just within minutes, I was about 50 m behind him, So I gather all my strength and tried hard to overtake him, and finally, I was ahead of him. It was just like the last lap of the London Olympic triathlon.
And, finally, I caught up with him and passed him by. Within, I felt like a winner, “I won”. While he had no clue that we were in a race.

After I passed him, I realized that I had been so focused on competing against him that I had missed my turn, had gone nearly six blocks past it and had to turn around and go all back.
Isn’t that what happens in life, we spend most of our time in competition with neighbors, friends, family, trying to outperform them, or trying to be in front of them. While you were never in the race with them.

We use most of our time and energy in competition and instead of reaching our destination, we miss out on our own paths to our destinies.

Moral of the story:

Unhealthy competition is a continuous process, a never-ending cycle, A race of life. No matter what you do, someone will always be ahead of you, someone with a better everything, a better job, a nicer car, wealthy, more educated, a prettier wife, a more handsome husband, good children, etc.

Feel grateful for what life has offered you, the height, weight & personality. Dress well & wear it proudly!. Stay focused on your path and live a healthy life. There’s no competition in DESTINY. Run your own RACE of life and wish others WELL!

PP UPDATE:

The train full of promises and dreams has been moving down the track and had to make a quick stop to refuel... it is expected to continue any moment.

Namaste'

Susan

ZAP SAYS

POOPness for JUL 25: WORK LOAD TO COME - SO FULL OF SHITness Raw
HI ALL

THIS IS A GENERAL ALERT. THERE IS A DANGER REGARDING THE COVID-19 VACCINES. THEY HAVE TESTED THE VACCINES FOR CORONAVIRUS FOR OVER 20 YEARS. LAB ANIMALS FAVORED ARE FERRETS AS THEY HAVE A SIMILAR IMMUNE SYSTEM TO HUMANS.

THEY WERE GIVEN THE COVID-19 VACCINE. ALL SEEMED OK, THERE WERE ANTIBODIES AND EVERYTHING. THE ANIMAL WAS FINE. THEN THEY DID THE NEXT STEP WHICH IS CALLED THE CHALLENGE WHERE THE ANIMAL IS EXPOSED TO THE VIRUS.

INSTEAD OF THE ANTIBODIES PROTECTING THE ANIMALS FROM THE CORONAVIRUS, THE ANTIBODIES ACTUALLY HELPED THE VIRUS ATTACK THEIR OWN IMMUNE SYSTEM AND IT OVERREACTED CAUSING A CYTOKINE STORM (INFLAMMATION) IN THE BRAIN AND ALL OVER.

MANY OF THE ANIMALS DIED.

THEY COVERED IT UP. AND DO NOT FORGET THAT THE VACCINE MANUFACTURERS CAN NOT BE HELD LIABLE. YOU COULD HAVE YOUR KIDS DIE FROM ANY VACCINE SHOT AND YOU COULD NOT SUE THE PHARMA BECAUSE OF THE IMMUNITY GRANTED TO THEM IN THE 1968 LAW.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fBnNxiGTHnQ

ONCE BILLY THE GOAT VACCINATES ALL 7.5 BILLION PEOPLE (HIS GOAL AND THE GOAL OF THE WHO), THEN HE WILL GET THE GOVERNMENTS TO MANDATE THAT EVERYBODY ALSO GETS THE 60 ODD VACCINE AND BOOSTER SHOTS THEIR KIDS HAVE TO HAVE TO ATTEND SCHOOL. NEVER MIND THAT VACCINES CAUSE AUTISM AS WELL AS OTHER NASTY THINGS (YES THIS IS WELL DOCUMENTED NOW).

Some coronavirus vaccines will contain a GMO version of the virus; are you ready to be injected with GMOs?
https://www.naturalnews.com/2020-07-22-coronavirus-vaccines-contain-gmo-version-of-virus.html

THEY ARE RUSHING THE CONJOB-19 WITH HUMAN TRIALS SKIPPING THE ANIMAL TRIALS WHERE IT WAS FOUND TO BE DEADLY IN THE CHALLENGE PART. HUMANS WILL NOT BE SUBJECT TO THE CHALLENGE PART. THAT WILL MAKE THE RESULTS OF THE VACCINE “SAFE FOR USAGE”. LOVELY PLAN RIGHT?

IF YOU DO THE MATH, ONCE EVERYBODY IS VACCINATED, AND THE CORONAVIRUS ONCE AGAIN SHOWS ITS HEAD, LET’S SAY 80% OF ALL PEOPLE WOULD SUCCUMB. WOULD THAT SUFFICE TO SATISFY BILLY THE GOAT’S PLAN TO GET RID OF ABOUT 7 BILLION PEOPLE? OOPS.

THE OTHER PART TO FIGHTING ANY INFECTION CAN NOT TAKE PLACE IF THERE IS A SHUTDOWN OF YOUR IMMUNE SYSTEM WHEN THERE ARE STRESS HORMONES PRESENT. KEEP THE FEAR GOING AND THE BODY TAKES AWAY ENERGY FROM ALL NON-ESSENTIAL SYSTEMS TO FIGHT THE STRESS. IT CONSIDERS THE IMMUNE SYSTEM NON ESSENTIAL AT THAT POINT SO YOU GET SICK, OR SICKER.

THE TOPPER STUDY TODAY IS:
Hydroxychloroquine could save up to 100,000 lives if used for COVID-19: Yale epidemiology professor
One study found that early administration of hydroxychloroquine makes hospitalized patients substantially less likely to die
https://www.foxnews.com/media/hydroxychloroquine-could-save-lives-ingraham-yale-professor?fbclid=IwAR2vNr9_9yNrU1ghZjPPp0hnLisurGjuMIBwy6-yoYUN8AeQGc8WX4G1q2Q

SINCE DEMOCRATS HAVE RAILED AGAINST ANYTHING THAT EXPLAINS WHAT IS GOING IN FACTUAL SCIENTIFIC TERMS, IT HAS BECOME CLEAR THAT DEMOCRAT SCIENCE IS APPARENTLY PROVEN BY CONSENSUS NOT SCIENCE, SO GO WEAR A MASK. TO BED AS WELL. IT WILL PROTECT THE BED BUGS.

BUT IT IS TRULY HEARTENING TO WATCH THIS CIRCUS DYING OF EXPOSURE. IT IS EVERYWHERE. TRUTH IS COMING OUT BY THE TRUCKLOAD. WE NOW ALL KNOW THE PLANDEMIC, THE SHEEPLE MASK THING, THE RIOTS, THE WAVES OF INFECTIONS, ALL OF IT, IS A PLAY TO TAKE CONTROL OF HUMANITY THROUGH DEBILITATION OF FREEDOMS, SOCIAL COMPARTMENTALIZING AND SEGREGATION, ECONOMIC STRANGULATION, BANKRUPTCIES, FORECLOSURES, SUICIDES, AND IDIOTIC RACIAL DIVIDES WHERE NONE EXIST. AND PREVENT TRUMP FROM GETTING RE-ELECTED.

IN PREVIOUS MESSAGES, I REFERENCED RADIATION AS A TRIGGER FOR EXOSOMES TO BE CREATED IN THE HUMAN BODY. THIS INFORMATION HAS ONCE AGAIN PROVED TO BE VIABLE.

NIH Admits 5G Can Actually CREATE Coronavirus Within Human Cells
An international study shared on the National Institute of Health website found that 5G technology is absorbed by skin cells and can alter DNA in a way that actually produces coronaviruses within the human body.
The study, jointly produced by scientists from Guglielmo Marconi University, Central Michigan University and First Moscow State Medical University, claims that 5G millimeter waves stimulate DNA in a way that causes cell nuclei to produce coronaviruses.
https://www.infowars.com/nih-admits-5g-can-actually-create-coronavirus-within-human-cells/

THE CONJOB-19 TESTS (THAT DON’T WORK) ARE CONTAMINATED ALREADY TO BE POSITIVE, BESIDES WHATEVER THEY SMEARED ON THE LONG NOSE SWAB FOR YOU TO RECEIVE. I HEARD ABOUT THIS IN MANY PLACES, BUT THIS TAKES THE CAKE.

My husband just called me. He left for work, got gas in town. Went into the store, opened door for a nurse going in. He said to her, "no mask"? She rolled her eyes and said, "not after we just sent in 70 unopened tests and they came back positive"! What the hell is going on??
https://twitter.com/Hawkmoon269U2/status/1286610535832788993

ALWAYS FOLLOW THE MONEY. EVERY CONJOB-19 POSITIVE IN THE HOSPITAL CAN MAKE THE HOSPITAL $150,000 IN SOME STATES. TAXPAYER PAYS THIS OF COURSE. IT’S A RACKET.
Does wearing a mask cause diagnostic tests to read false-positive for COVID?
https://blog.nomorefakenews.com/2020/07/23/wearing-mask-cause-diagnostic-tests-read-false-positive-covid/

AND IN THE HOSPITALS, IF THEY TEST YOU 3 TIMES, THEN THEY PUT 3 NEW CASES OF CONJOB-19 ON THE BOOKS.

IS THERE A PATTERN HERE ONE ASKS.

AGAIN THIS IS ALL TOO FAMILIAR NOW AND TOO FUNNY. THEFT IN PLAIN SIGHT, AND NOTHING IS DONE ABOUT IT. TRULY AMAZING. AND WHOEVER IS POCKETING THE MONEY IS ALSO RESPONSIBLE FOR DRACONIAN MEASURES THAT KEEP ON GIVING.

A LITTLE KNOWN FACTOID. THE COVID-19 HAS A US PATENT. IT ALSO HAS AN AUSTRALIAN BUSINESS NUMBER: 86 972 858 649. A DISCRETIONARY INVESTMENT TRUST WHERE THE TRUSTEE HOLDS THE PROPERTY FOR THE BENEFICIARIES. REGISTERED APRIL 22, 2020 VICTORIA 3003.

SO THE QUESTION NOW HANGS: WHAT ARE YOU GOING TO DO ABOUT IT?

HOW MANY PEOPLE DOES IT TAKE TO CHANGE SOMETHING?

ALTHOUGH THERE ARE MANY SITES ESPOUSING TRUTH FOR ALL TO SEE, COMPILATIONS ALLOW QUICK ACCESS TO PERTINENT INFORMATION. ONE SUCH EXAMPLE IS THIS ONE.
COVID-19; Intentional FRAUD by Doctors and Government
https://halturnerradioshow.com/index.php/en/news-page/world/covid-19-intentional-fraud-by-doctors-and-government

THE QUESTION STILL HANGS: WHAT ARE YOU GOING TO DO ABOUT IT?

THAT QUESTION IS BEING ANSWERED IN STRENGTH AS THE PUSHBACK GROWS AND OPPOSES THE VALIANT EFFORTS OF THE DEEP STATE TO MAINTAIN CONTROL OVER HUMANITY.

BUT DO NOT MISTAKE THE REPTOID OVERLORDS TO BE EASY TO CONVINCE TO DO SOMETHING ELSE OTHER THAN BOTHER THIS PLANET, AND THIS TURNAROUND DEPENDS ON HUMANITY STANDING UP AND THINKING. ONLY COGENT, LOGICAL AND KIND-THINK-THROUGH WILL MAKE A DIFFERENCE AND INSPIRE THESE FOLK TO LEAVE HUMANITY ALONE TO EVOLVE. NO MORE FEAR IS THE GOAL.

THE GALACTIC MACRO VIEW HAS BEEN IN THE LIMELIGHT FOR QUITE SOME TIME, BUT LARGELY IGNORED BY PEOPLE. GOVERNMENTS THROUGHOUT OUR VARIOUS CIVILIZATIONS HAVE HAD DIRECT CONTACT AND WORKING ARRANGEMENTS WITH THE FOLKS UPSTAIRS AND HAVE COLLUDED WITH THEM TO MAINTAIN THE PRISON PLANET AS IS, IN RETURN FOR POWER. WE ARE A GREAT CURIOSITY FOR MANY RACES AS WE ARE A GREAT EXPERIMENT ABOUT TO FRUIT.

OUR HUMAN FORMS RIGHT NOW POSSESS AN INCREDIBLE POTENTIAL THAT SADLY, IS NOT BEING UTILIZED. WE ONLY TAP INTO 10-15% OF OUR BRAINPOWER LEAVING THE REST OF THE HORSEPOWER UNAVAILABLE.

ONCE THIS PERCENTAGE GOES UP, IT WILL NOT STOP UNTIL WE HAVE REALIZED OUR OWN FULL POTENTIALS. THERE IS A THRESHOLD AT WHICH THE BRAIN JUST OPENS UP AND WILL NOT LET UP. SEE THE FILM “LUCY” FOR MORE DETAILS.

IT IS IN THE BEST INTERESTS OF THE OVERLORDS TO PREVENT THIS ADVANCE BECAUSE THE EXPLOITATION OF FEAR IS MORE IMPORTANT TO THEM. IT FEEDS THEM.

SO WITH THE QUESTION IN MIND OF WHAT ARE YOU GOING TO DO ABOUT THIS, IT IS CLEAR THAT STANDING UP AND THINKING IS THE FIRST THING THAT HAS TO TAKE PLACE. THIS IS THE FOUNDATION OF UNDERSTANDING WHO YOU ARE AND WHAT IS BEING DONE TO YOU.

WHAT IS BEING DONE TO YOU, IS BEING DONE TO ALL OTHERS. THEY WILL HAVE SIMILAR REACTIONS WHEN THEY STAND UP AND THINK.

THIS IS THE FOUNDATION FOR ANY CHANGE THAT WILL COME.

BE CAREFUL OF THE THOUGHT SEEDS YOU PLANT IN THE GARDEN OF YOUR MIND BECAUSE SEEDS CARED FOR WILL BLOSSOM SOONER OR LATER.

WITH THAT SAID, WHAT THE DEEP STATE IS DOING IS SIMPLY THE BIDDING OF THEIR MASTERS. SO THE TRICKLE DOWN EFFECT PROMPTS THE FEW IN THE MIDDLE MANAGEMENT LAYER LIKE THE JESUITS AND ROTHSCHILDS ETC, TO SWING RESOURCES HERE AND THERE TO FOMENT STRIFE AND FEAR. THIS IS WHAT WE GET TO EXPERIENCE LIKE THIS PLANDEMIC.

THESE TRUTHS ARE SELF EVIDENT NOW, AND MANY MANY ARE TALKING AND DISCUSSING THIS. GOOD TO SEE.

AT THE MOMENT, THE EVENTS AND DISTRACTIONS WILL MOUNT RAPIDLY AS A FULL ALL OUT EFFORT TO STOP TRUMP AT THE BALLOT BOX ESCALATES. BRASH AND UNBELIEVABLE EVENTS WILL TAKE PLACE TO SHOCK AND SCARE PEOPLE INTO FURTHER SUBMISSION AND ECONOMIC TAKEDOWN (THE CORNERSTONE OF THE ANTI-TRUMP EFFORT).

HOWEVER, FOR EVERY ACTION AN EQUAL AND OPPOSITE REACTION FOLLOWS. THE PUSHBACK ENCOMPASSES UNDERSTANDING A SITUATION, SO THE EXPOSED MACHINATIONS OF THE ANTI-TRUMP EFFORT HAS CLEARLY EMBRACED BREAKING THE LAW AND HURTING PEOPLE. THE PUSHBACK IS VERY EVIDENT NOW, AND IN THE COMING (I THINK) LANDSLIDE VICTORY FOR TRUMP.

AS SOON AS HE DOES GET BACK IN, THE FULL WEIGHT OF THE PUSHBACK WILL BE SEEN AS THE LEGAL MACHINERY GOES TO WORK. GITMO IS ALL PREPPED. THIS INFORMATION CAME FROM A MILITARY SOURCE THAT IS KNOWN TO BE CREDIBLE BY ME. THIS IS NOT A JOKE THIS IS AN INEVITABILITY. THE SWAMP WILL BE CLEANED.

TRUMP:
If you can’t social distance, then wear a mask. It’s patriotic and it works.
CNN:
YESSSS! Finally Trump is turning around.
TRUMP:
Ok everyone is safe to vote in person now.
CNN:
NOOOO! COVID is dangerous! Mail in only!
TRUMP:
That’s ok. They can just wear a mask and they’ll be protected.
CNN:
NO NO NO! Errr…Masks don’t work!

IT IS UP TO EVERY ONE OF US TO BE FULLY INFORMED ABOUT EVERYTHING (IF POSSIBLE). THEN AND ONLY THEN CAN EACH OF US UNDERSTAND AND MAKE GOOD DECISIONS. IT IS ALL UP TO US. NOT SOME MAYOR.

GOD BLESS BE SAFE BE READY

+WWG1WGA

LOVE AND LIGHT
IN OUR SERVICE
ZAP
“GOD IS; I AM; WE ARE”
“BE GOOD, BE LEGAL, TELL TRUTH”
JULY 26, 2020
“MAKE EARTH GREAT AGAIN”©
“MEGA”©
“DOWOL”©
COPYRIGHT ZAP 2013-2020

DID YOU KNOW?

On a daily basis, false reports are being spread over the internet which have created false hopes and a great deal of anxiety. Everyone who has followed the metamorphous of the GCR/RV are mentally exhausted with the steady flow of narratives pronouncing the start.

The actual mechanics and functionality of deploying the GCR have been installed and tested for sometime. Now the last thing to deal with is identifying and halting those who have been obstructing the release of the funds. There are those willing to do pretty much anything for their own gain even if it at the expense of the entire world.
The obstructionists determined to delay, corrupt or stop the GCR are being dealt with in a more immediate fashion.

The Cabal pays their minions well to do their corrupt bidding. These well-paid minions, who run the risk of being convicted of treason still will do what they are told to do by the Cabal because these Cabal devils will not hesitate to do horrendous things to them or their family members. Do not underestimate the cruelty of these people. The good news is there is a lot more of us, when given the opportunity,who will be good for mankind.

I have been told that we are in the very last stages before the GCR starting. The Cabal will soon, if not already, be running out of obstructionists. Arrests are being made immediately now when corrupt activity is spotted, sending a chilling message to these evil doers.

The uncertainty of the Covid-19 outbreak has affected the mobility of everyone globally including the buyer’s administrative arm and functionality of the GCR/RV protocols. In addition to that, there have been several hundred hack attacks to impede the GCR from starting.

In short, officials, over time, have dialed in how to spot and catch the obstructionists that have for decades maneuvered behind the scenes evading prosecution. Numerous traps have been set, baiting the bad guys to show their ugly intentions and as the herd of bad guys slims down, the traps become more ingenious and harder to for the bad guys to identify. Eventually they will capture all of them or at least scatter them to the winds making their capacity to do harm ineffective.

Although one thing we must consider and be mindful of is the definition of “start”.
When looking at the bigger picture and intent of a GCR/RV, the primary goals are not to make millions of millionaires. Rather, it is to set in motion a sequence of events to create a prolonged, efficient, and non-corruptible financial system for generations to come. When things “start” and funds are released, who or what is designated to receive funding first? No narrative currently circulating is privy to that information. The public bloggers do not have access to that rule book.

I am told that the first priority is the development and administration for deployment of sequestered new technologies. These technologies are essential to be utilized for future humanitarian projects. When we hear “start”, these funding’s could already be in motion and we wouldn’t know. The sectors of the world that are in most dire need will most likely will be prioritized with some type of immediate relief followed by development of long term solutions. Has that process started?

The point is, we don’t have access to the master rule book. We have no idea how these funds are prioritized and purposed and should contain our excitement when hearing it has “started”. Started for whom, what and where? The stage must be set for the band to play and “we the people” are the band.

DJ

FOR YOUR HEALTH
FULMINA is dedicated to improving the health and well being of the planet.

INTRODUCING LAPIS IRIS: A product which assists the physical, emotional amd mental bodies align with the global energy flow.

Lapis Iris – Quintessence of Precious Stones
Quintessence of gemstones on Hydromel
Jaspe, Sapphire, Calcedon, Emerald, Sardoin, Cornaline, Chrysolith, Beryl, Topaz, Chrysoprase, Hyacinth and Amethyst

This Elixir contains the three principles by alchemical extraction: the salt principle, the sulphur principle and the mercurial principle of each of these 12 stones.

30 ml bottle of precious stone quintessence on Hydromel.

Below is a list of organic products created by Fulmina to help support the human immune system and re-establish a state of balance :

https://www.fulminadistri.com/shop/lapis-pro-60-capsules/

Lapis Pro

https://www.fulminadistri.com/shop/lapis-olea/

Lapis Olea

https://www.fulminadistri.com/shop/lapis-ostra/

Lapis Ostra

https://www.fulminadistri.com/shop/health-product/

https://www.fulminadistri.com/shop/lapis-iris-quintessence-of-precious-stones/

Lapis Iris

https://www.fulminadistri.com/shop/lapis-juvenes/

Lapis Juvenes

Use code humanus20 for a 20% discount on all products

The principals of this newsletter bear the bulk of cost of keeping this forum functional. Your DONATIONS have helped in securing the dedication and time required to deliver these messages. The support from our readers is the only means that have kept this forum alive. We are thankful and blessed by those of you who have shared in your generosity. Your ongoing support is essential to our continuation. Please help with what you can when you can to insure its success. All contributions from this request will be applied strictly to the production of this newsletter. Thank you for your assistance....Your support will be graciously received thru Paypal.com: acct. goneforthfornow@gmail.com
Love and Kisses,
Team "Poofness"

This post is for information and education purposes only. All representations, presentations, products and opinions are strictly that of the author and do not necessarily reflect the opinion or endorsement of the “Poofness News Letter” and its principals. All readers should perform their own independent due diligence before acting on any information provided.

=====

--hobie
Thanks to: https://www.rumormillnews.com

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum