OUT OF MIND
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» As We Navigate Debs Passing
Smart Cookie by Anna Von Reitz EmptyMon Jan 08, 2024 6:18 pm by Ponee

» 10/7 — Much More Dangerous & Diabolical Than Anyone Knows
Smart Cookie by Anna Von Reitz EmptyThu Nov 02, 2023 8:30 pm by KennyL

» Sundays and Deb.....
Smart Cookie by Anna Von Reitz EmptySun Oct 01, 2023 9:11 pm by NanneeRose

» African Official Exposes Bill Gates’ Depopulation Agenda: ‘My Country Is Not Your Laboratory’
Smart Cookie by Anna Von Reitz EmptyThu Sep 21, 2023 4:39 am by NanneeRose

» DEBS HEALTH
Smart Cookie by Anna Von Reitz EmptySun Sep 03, 2023 10:23 am by ANENRO

» Attorney Reveals the “Exculpatory” Evidence Jack Smith Possesses that Exonerates President Trump
Smart Cookie by Anna Von Reitz EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:48 am by ANENRO

» Update From Site Owner to Members & Guests
Smart Cookie by Anna Von Reitz EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:47 am by ANENRO

» New global internet censorship began today
Smart Cookie by Anna Von Reitz EmptyMon Aug 21, 2023 9:25 am by NanneeRose

» Alienated from reality
Smart Cookie by Anna Von Reitz EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why does Russia now believe that Covid-19 was a US-created bioweapon?
Smart Cookie by Anna Von Reitz EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

»  Man reports history of interaction with seemingly intelligent orbs
Smart Cookie by Anna Von Reitz EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:34 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Western reactions to the controversial Benin Bronzes
Smart Cookie by Anna Von Reitz EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» India unveils first images from Moon mission
Smart Cookie by Anna Von Reitz EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Scientists achieve nuclear fusion net energy gain for second time
Smart Cookie by Anna Von Reitz EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:25 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Putin Signals 5G Ban
Smart Cookie by Anna Von Reitz EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:07 pm by PurpleSkyz

» “Texas Student Dies in Car Accident — Discovers Life after Death”
Smart Cookie by Anna Von Reitz EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:05 pm by PurpleSkyz

» The hidden history taught by secret societies
Smart Cookie by Anna Von Reitz EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:03 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Vaccines and SIDS (Crib Death)
Smart Cookie by Anna Von Reitz EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:00 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Sun blasts out highest-energy radiation ever recorded, raising questions for solar physics
Smart Cookie by Anna Von Reitz EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 2:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why you should be eating more porcini mushrooms
Smart Cookie by Anna Von Reitz EmptySun Aug 06, 2023 10:38 am by PurpleSkyz

» Study shows that glyphosate impairs learning in bumblebees: a wake-up call for insect conservation
Smart Cookie by Anna Von Reitz EmptySun Aug 06, 2023 10:36 am by PurpleSkyz

» The power of automatic writing: a gateway to unlocking your inner wisdom
Smart Cookie by Anna Von Reitz EmptySun Aug 06, 2023 10:34 am by PurpleSkyz

You are not connected. Please login or register

Smart Cookie by Anna Von Reitz

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Smart Cookie by Anna Von Reitz Empty Smart Cookie by Anna Von Reitz Mon Aug 10, 2020 11:52 am

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

Smart Cookie by Anna Von Reitz Anna145

Smart Cookie

By Anna Von Reitz

[ltr]So, when the unknown author of this FB post was faced with all the "he-said" and "she-said" of the vaccine debate, they decided to do some field research of their own.[/ltr]

[ltr]First, they looked up the ingredients list for the vaccines. [/ltr]

[ltr]Then, they called Poison Control and found out that yes, the "vaccines" they have been injecting into our kids are poisons --- literally. [/ltr]

[ltr]After reading this, think about what you have been misled into doing to your own children?  And by whom?  [/ltr]

[ltr]The same "doctors" and the same governmental services corporations that are lying through their teeth and collecting your DNA "donations" as a result of this filthy non-existent Plandemic, a "live exercise" of their world government nonsense that has been planned for since 1984. [/ltr]

[ltr]Your kids have been poisoned.  They've used you to do it to them.  They are nothing but liars, con artists, frauds in suits.  Nothing but operators of legal fictions.  Take them out, out, out.  Out of office.  Out of sight.  Out of mind.  Let them know how you feel and make sure that they have no power over you.  [/ltr]

[ltr]Here's the Report:  [/ltr]

[ltr]“I gathered all vaccine ingredients into a list and contacted Poison Control. After intros and such,and asking to speak with someone tenured and knowledgeable, this is the gist of that conversation.[/ltr]

[ltr]Me: My question to you is how are these ingredients categorized? As benign or poison? (I ran a few ingredients, formaldehyde, Tween 80, mercury, aluminium, phenoxyethanol, sorbitol, etc.)[/ltr]

[ltr]He: Well, that’s quite a list … But I’d have to easily say that they’re all toxic to humans … Used in fertilizers … Pesticides … To stop the heart … To preserve a dead body … They’re registered with us in different categories, but pretty much poisons. Why?[/ltr]

[ltr]Me: If I were deliberately to feed or inject my child with these ingredients often, as a schedule, obviously I’d put my daughter in harm’s way … But what would legally happen to me?[/ltr]

[ltr]He: Odd question … But you’d likely be charged with criminal negligence … perhaps with intent to kill … and of course child abuse … Your child would be taken away from you … Do you know of someone’s who’s doing this to children? This is criminal …[/ltr]

[ltr]Me: An industry, these are the ingredients used in vaccines … with binding agents to make sure the body won’t flush these out … To keep the antibody levels up indefinitely…[/ltr]

[ltr]He: WHAT???[/ltr]

[ltr]YOUR conclusion? The man [at the Poison Control Center] was beside himself. [/ltr]

[ltr]He asked if I would email him all this information. He wanted to share it with his adult kids who are parents. He was horrified and felt awful he didn’t know … his kids are vaccinated and they have health issues …[/ltr]

[ltr]Ingredients list by Iris Figueroa---INGREDIENTS TO VACCINES – [/ltr]

[ltr]You CANNOT make an educated decision without being educated.[/ltr]

[ltr]Here are just SOME vaccine ingredients being INJECTED into your kids:[/ltr]

[ltr]:black_medium_small_square:Formaldehyde/Formalin – Highly toxic systematic poison and carcinogen[/ltr]

[ltr]:black_medium_small_square:Betapropiolactone – Toxic chemical and carcinogen. May cause death/permanent injury after very short exposure to small quantities. Corrosive chemical.[/ltr]

[ltr]:black_medium_small_square:Hexadecyltrimethylammonium bromide – May cause damage to the liver, cardiovascular system, and central nervous system. May cause reproductive effects and birth defects.[/ltr]

[ltr]:black_medium_small_square:Aluminium hydroxide, aluminium phosphate, and aluminium salts – Neurotoxin. Carries risk for long term brain inflammation/swelling, neurological disorders, autoimmune disease, Alzheimer’s, dementia, and autism. It penetrates the brain where it persists indefinitely.[/ltr]

[ltr]:black_medium_small_square:Thimerosal (mercury) – Neurotoxin. Induces cellular damage, reduces oxidation-reduction activity, cellular degeneration, and cell death. Linked to neurological disorders, Alzheimer’s, dementia, and autism.[/ltr]

[ltr]:black_medium_small_square:Polysorbate 80 & 20 – Trespasses the Blood-Brain Barrier and carries with it aluminium, thimerosal, and viruses; allowing it to enter the brain.[/ltr]

[ltr]:black_medium_small_square:Glutaraldehyde – Toxic chemical used as a disinfectant for heat sensitive medical equipment.[/ltr]

[ltr]:black_medium_small_square:Foetal Bovine Serum – Harvested from bovine (cow) fetuses taken from pregnant cows before slaughter.[/ltr]

[ltr]:black_medium_small_square:Human Diploid Fibroblast Cells – aborted foetal cells. Foreign DNA has the ability to interact with our own.[/ltr]

[ltr]:black_medium_small_square:African Green Monkey Kidney Cells – Can carry the SV-40 cancer-causing virus that has already tainted about 30 million Americans.[/ltr]

[ltr]:black_medium_small_square:Acetone – Can cause kidney, liver, and nerve damage.[/ltr]

[ltr]:black_medium_small_square:E. Coli – Yes, you read that right. It is not bacteria as the AMA proclaims – see videos below.[/ltr]

[ltr]:black_medium_small_square:DNA from porcine (pig) Circovirus type-1.   [/ltr]

[ltr]Why did God say don’t eat pig in Leviticus 11?[/ltr]

[ltr]:black_medium_small_square:Human embryonic lung cell cultures (from aborted fetuses) [/ltr]

[ltr]You can view all of these ingredients on the CDCs website. I encourage everyone to do their own research. [/ltr]

[ltr]Look up the MSDS on these chemicals.[/ltr]

[ltr]Read the thousands of peer reviewed studies that have evaluated the biological consequences these chemicals can have on the body, especially when being injected. [/ltr]

[ltr]Fact check vaccine ingredients here: https://www.cdc.gov/…[/ltr]

[ltr]------[/ltr]

[ltr]Final Word: [/ltr]

[ltr]If any "public agency" makes masks or vaccinations mandatory, including schools, I will do my utmost to see those institutions outlawed and shut down, those agencies disbanded.[/ltr]

[ltr]If any corporation engages in buying DNA or collecting "donated" DNA for the purposes of making false commercial claims of ownership against the victims, I will see them liquidated. [/ltr]

[ltr]And I will pressure all the politicians responsible for this until they feel like squashed bugs in Hell.[/ltr]

[ltr]Join me.[/ltr]

[ltr]Thanks to: http://www.paulstramer.net[/ltr]

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum