OUT OF MIND
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Gym Bans People “Who Received the Experimental Covid Vaccine”
"IT'S MY JOB TO CHALLENGE MY GOVERNMENT!" | Jim Goodall w/Richard Dolan | RD Shortclips EmptyToday at 10:16 am by PurpleSkyz

» Giant Black Triangle Near Suns Surface
"IT'S MY JOB TO CHALLENGE MY GOVERNMENT!" | Jim Goodall w/Richard Dolan | RD Shortclips EmptyToday at 10:07 am by PurpleSkyz

» Newly Declassified FBI File on Kurt Cobain Implicates Wife in His Murder
"IT'S MY JOB TO CHALLENGE MY GOVERNMENT!" | Jim Goodall w/Richard Dolan | RD Shortclips EmptyToday at 9:59 am by PurpleSkyz

» CDC ‘Corrects’ Number of Reported Deaths After COVID Vaccines by Dumping Foreign Reports
"IT'S MY JOB TO CHALLENGE MY GOVERNMENT!" | Jim Goodall w/Richard Dolan | RD Shortclips EmptyToday at 9:55 am by PurpleSkyz

» Wildfires have erupted across the globe, scorching places that rarely burned before
"IT'S MY JOB TO CHALLENGE MY GOVERNMENT!" | Jim Goodall w/Richard Dolan | RD Shortclips EmptyToday at 9:51 am by PurpleSkyz

» 12 Virologists Are Blacklisted, Censored And Banned From Speaking On Any Mass Media About Covid-19 'Vaccines', Pandemics, Or Viruses
"IT'S MY JOB TO CHALLENGE MY GOVERNMENT!" | Jim Goodall w/Richard Dolan | RD Shortclips EmptyToday at 9:38 am by PurpleSkyz

» New Study Puts the Nail in the Coffin of the Myth that ‘Marijuana is a Gateway Drug’
"IT'S MY JOB TO CHALLENGE MY GOVERNMENT!" | Jim Goodall w/Richard Dolan | RD Shortclips EmptyToday at 9:23 am by PurpleSkyz

»  John McAfee drops pending
"IT'S MY JOB TO CHALLENGE MY GOVERNMENT!" | Jim Goodall w/Richard Dolan | RD Shortclips EmptyToday at 9:14 am by PurpleSkyz

» Crop Circles 2021 - Nun's Walk, Nr Tufton, Hampshire. Reported 20th July.
"IT'S MY JOB TO CHALLENGE MY GOVERNMENT!" | Jim Goodall w/Richard Dolan | RD Shortclips EmptyYesterday at 7:15 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Mitch McConnell Issues Vaccine THREAT - Tells Americans To Get Vaccinated OR ELSE
"IT'S MY JOB TO CHALLENGE MY GOVERNMENT!" | Jim Goodall w/Richard Dolan | RD Shortclips EmptyYesterday at 6:12 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Richard Dolan's UFO Chronicles YouTube TV Series Announcement
"IT'S MY JOB TO CHALLENGE MY GOVERNMENT!" | Jim Goodall w/Richard Dolan | RD Shortclips EmptyYesterday at 1:05 pm by PurpleSkyz

» UFO NEWS ~ A blue UFO spotted in the sky of Germany plus MORE
"IT'S MY JOB TO CHALLENGE MY GOVERNMENT!" | Jim Goodall w/Richard Dolan | RD Shortclips EmptyYesterday at 12:11 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Countries with Dicks in Space Vs Countries with Universal Health Care
"IT'S MY JOB TO CHALLENGE MY GOVERNMENT!" | Jim Goodall w/Richard Dolan | RD Shortclips EmptyYesterday at 11:56 am by PurpleSkyz

» Perseverance Begins Search for Signs of Ancient Martian Life
"IT'S MY JOB TO CHALLENGE MY GOVERNMENT!" | Jim Goodall w/Richard Dolan | RD Shortclips EmptyYesterday at 11:49 am by PurpleSkyz

» Australian MP Says Unvaccinated People “Need to be Controlled and Restricted”
"IT'S MY JOB TO CHALLENGE MY GOVERNMENT!" | Jim Goodall w/Richard Dolan | RD Shortclips EmptyYesterday at 11:43 am by PurpleSkyz

» After outrage, Tennessee stops outreach campaign enticing minors to get COVID-19 jabs
"IT'S MY JOB TO CHALLENGE MY GOVERNMENT!" | Jim Goodall w/Richard Dolan | RD Shortclips EmptyYesterday at 11:38 am by PurpleSkyz

» Federal Judge Rules Students Can Be FORCED To Get COVID Jab
"IT'S MY JOB TO CHALLENGE MY GOVERNMENT!" | Jim Goodall w/Richard Dolan | RD Shortclips EmptyYesterday at 11:35 am by PurpleSkyz

»  Whistleblower Catherine Austin Fitts w/ ‘Dark Journalist’ Daniel Liszt on the Central Banking Reset Plan
"IT'S MY JOB TO CHALLENGE MY GOVERNMENT!" | Jim Goodall w/Richard Dolan | RD Shortclips EmptyYesterday at 11:23 am by PurpleSkyz

» Mike Lindell Offers $5 Million Reward to Any Cyber Expert Who Can Prove His Voter Fraud Data Invalid
"IT'S MY JOB TO CHALLENGE MY GOVERNMENT!" | Jim Goodall w/Richard Dolan | RD Shortclips EmptyYesterday at 11:15 am by PurpleSkyz

» WAYNE ROOT: I’m Not Anti-Vax, I’m Pro-Vax. But What if This Experimental Covid Shot is Killing People? Don’t Americans Have a Right to Know?
"IT'S MY JOB TO CHALLENGE MY GOVERNMENT!" | Jim Goodall w/Richard Dolan | RD Shortclips EmptyYesterday at 11:10 am by PurpleSkyz

» Doorway to underground base on Mars ??
"IT'S MY JOB TO CHALLENGE MY GOVERNMENT!" | Jim Goodall w/Richard Dolan | RD Shortclips EmptyYesterday at 10:57 am by PurpleSkyz

» Joe Biden ‘Pulled a Hillary’: Sent Government Info Under Fake Email Name to Hunter Biden
"IT'S MY JOB TO CHALLENGE MY GOVERNMENT!" | Jim Goodall w/Richard Dolan | RD Shortclips EmptyYesterday at 10:42 am by PurpleSkyz

You are not connected. Please login or register

OUT OF MIND » QUESTION EVERYTHING - DISCERNMENT REQUIRED » RICHARD DOLAN » "IT'S MY JOB TO CHALLENGE MY GOVERNMENT!" | Jim Goodall w/Richard Dolan | RD Shortclips

"IT'S MY JOB TO CHALLENGE MY GOVERNMENT!" | Jim Goodall w/Richard Dolan | RD Shortclips

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin
"IT'S MY JOB TO CHALLENGE MY GOVERNMENT!" | Jim Goodall w/Richard Dolan | RD Shortclips Richarddolan1

Jim Goodall talks about how, after he learned about and wrote about the F-117A Stealth Fighter in 1987, eventually had to go to the Pentagon in Washington, DC to find out why his security clearance was in jeopardy and why he was under investigation. His argument: the stealth fighter belonged to the American taxpayers, not to the military, not to the government. Goodall made his point and kept his clearance, nearly giving someone a heart attack in the process. Listen to the full interview, "Bad Ass Interview with Jim Goodall" here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U_pdd...

https://youtu.be/f-69_tld1UA

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum