OUT OF MIND
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Is it possible to apply positive + in favor Newton III Motion Law as a dynamic system in a motor engine
"Dinar RV update: Scammers Everywhere!"  EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 11:33 pm by globalturbo

» Meta 1 Coin Scam Update - Robert Dunlop Arrested
"Dinar RV update: Scammers Everywhere!"  EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 12:14 am by RamblerNash

» As We Navigate Debs Passing
"Dinar RV update: Scammers Everywhere!"  EmptyMon Jan 08, 2024 6:18 pm by Ponee

» 10/7 — Much More Dangerous & Diabolical Than Anyone Knows
"Dinar RV update: Scammers Everywhere!"  EmptyThu Nov 02, 2023 8:30 pm by KennyL

» Sundays and Deb.....
"Dinar RV update: Scammers Everywhere!"  EmptySun Oct 01, 2023 9:11 pm by NanneeRose

» African Official Exposes Bill Gates’ Depopulation Agenda: ‘My Country Is Not Your Laboratory’
"Dinar RV update: Scammers Everywhere!"  EmptyThu Sep 21, 2023 4:39 am by NanneeRose

» DEBS HEALTH
"Dinar RV update: Scammers Everywhere!"  EmptySun Sep 03, 2023 10:23 am by ANENRO

» Attorney Reveals the “Exculpatory” Evidence Jack Smith Possesses that Exonerates President Trump
"Dinar RV update: Scammers Everywhere!"  EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:48 am by ANENRO

» Update From Site Owner to Members & Guests
"Dinar RV update: Scammers Everywhere!"  EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:47 am by ANENRO

» New global internet censorship began today
"Dinar RV update: Scammers Everywhere!"  EmptyMon Aug 21, 2023 9:25 am by NanneeRose

» Alienated from reality
"Dinar RV update: Scammers Everywhere!"  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why does Russia now believe that Covid-19 was a US-created bioweapon?
"Dinar RV update: Scammers Everywhere!"  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

»  Man reports history of interaction with seemingly intelligent orbs
"Dinar RV update: Scammers Everywhere!"  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:34 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Western reactions to the controversial Benin Bronzes
"Dinar RV update: Scammers Everywhere!"  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» India unveils first images from Moon mission
"Dinar RV update: Scammers Everywhere!"  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Scientists achieve nuclear fusion net energy gain for second time
"Dinar RV update: Scammers Everywhere!"  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:25 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Putin Signals 5G Ban
"Dinar RV update: Scammers Everywhere!"  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:07 pm by PurpleSkyz

» “Texas Student Dies in Car Accident — Discovers Life after Death”
"Dinar RV update: Scammers Everywhere!"  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:05 pm by PurpleSkyz

» The hidden history taught by secret societies
"Dinar RV update: Scammers Everywhere!"  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:03 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Vaccines and SIDS (Crib Death)
"Dinar RV update: Scammers Everywhere!"  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:00 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Sun blasts out highest-energy radiation ever recorded, raising questions for solar physics
"Dinar RV update: Scammers Everywhere!"  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 2:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why you should be eating more porcini mushrooms
"Dinar RV update: Scammers Everywhere!"  EmptySun Aug 06, 2023 10:38 am by PurpleSkyz

You are not connected. Please login or register

"Dinar RV update: Scammers Everywhere!"

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

ymoilman2

RemovingTheShackles: "Dinar RV update: Scammers Everywhere!"

Posted By: hobie [Send E-Mail]
Date: Wednesday, 21-Nov-2012 17:43:23
(Thanks, D. :)
Reader D. writes and sends us:

************************************************ http://removingtheshackles.blogspot.ca/2012/11/dinar-rv-update-scammers-everywhere.html
Dinar RV Update: Scammers Everywhere!
Over the past few months I've been asked to give updates occasionally about "RV" process. The most recent update is HERE.
If you are in the Studley/General64 group, then you received an email yesterday from KCMana. I will C&P parts of the email update below as KCMana addresses several issues about subscribing to their email list that have obviously been a problem.
My friends: I know that you are impatient for the "RV". I know that some of you have been invested for over 9 years!!! I know that you're frustrated and angry and desperate. I know that desperation makes people act without truly thinking things through and occasionally makes people do things that they would never normally even consider and that it can fog your ability to think logically. Please understand this:
IF SOMEONE TELLS YOU TO SEND THEM YOUR DINAR, FOR ANY REASON, IT IS A SCAM!!!!
There are absolutely NO legitimate groups that will ask you to send them your Dinar/Dong. None. If someone contacts you and tells you that they will get you a PRE-RV cashout, THEY ARE LYING. If someone contacts you and tells you that they will get you $3.50, 4.95, 5.50, 9.00, or any other amount of money if you send them your Dinar, THEY ARE LYING!!! If anyone tells you that they are part of, or associated with, or attached to Studley or the Studley/General64 group and that you need to send them your dinar to cash in..... THEY. ARE. LYING!

There are NO "PRE" RV cashouts that are available to the general public, and no one from any super secret, high level, VIP group is going to contact you through a chat site, skype room, email group, or conference call to invite you to be a part of said group. It is a lie and they are scamming you.
If you send these groups your dinar/dong you might get your $3.50 per IQD (or whatever), but you won't get it until AFTER the RV is live and you will be ripped off because that group you sent your dinar too will get the group rate and keep the difference- which will be substantial- meanwhile you could have exchanged your dinar and gotten the full rate for yourself.
Let me be very clear on this: There Are NO PRE RV Cashouts/exchanges available to the public. If you have sent IQD to a group for a "PRE" Global Currency Revaluation exchange, you will not get your money until POST RV.
I have had many friends ask about this, and yes, I understand the idea that many people have - that to send a small amount to these groups, in the hopes of getting money faster/earlier is worth the loss of getting a much lower rate. BUT there are no PRE rv cashouts, and you're sending your money away for nothing, AND taking the risk of loosing it all in a scam.
Please my friends, think and act wisely.
D

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

THIS WAS IN MY IN BOX TODAY...
I deleted it. :)

Thanks ymo

Herb Lady

Herb Lady

Thanks YM!!

Take care of the land and the animals and they will take care of you!

Come visit my site at:  https://onlynaturesmagic.com/

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum