OUT OF MIND
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» This Is What Happens If You Pump Gas Past Curfew In OUR FREE COUNTRY
Don’t miss the Netflix short film ‘John was trying to contact aliens’  EmptyToday at 12:52 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Could this be the Rendlesham Forest UFO ?
Don’t miss the Netflix short film ‘John was trying to contact aliens’  EmptyToday at 11:36 am by PurpleSkyz

» Fast Tic Tac UFO falls from the sky ??
Don’t miss the Netflix short film ‘John was trying to contact aliens’  EmptyToday at 10:28 am by PurpleSkyz

» Shocking Footage: After Being Jabbed, Man Suffers Seizure Inside Car at Drive-Thru Covid Vaccine Site
Don’t miss the Netflix short film ‘John was trying to contact aliens’  EmptyToday at 10:22 am by PurpleSkyz

» Chelsea Clinton performs emergency brain surgery on Joe Biden while refuting Tucker Carlson
Don’t miss the Netflix short film ‘John was trying to contact aliens’  EmptyToday at 10:18 am by PurpleSkyz

» Benjamin bla bla blah Fulford - 4/19/2021 - It is Payback Time for the Cabal
Don’t miss the Netflix short film ‘John was trying to contact aliens’  EmptyToday at 10:12 am by PurpleSkyz

» Toronto Police Make No Arrests, Allow Anti-Lockdown Protest to Proceed One Day After Doug Ford’s Restrictive Lockdown Measures
Don’t miss the Netflix short film ‘John was trying to contact aliens’  EmptyToday at 10:07 am by PurpleSkyz

» Americans Exiled within America
Don’t miss the Netflix short film ‘John was trying to contact aliens’  EmptyToday at 10:02 am by PurpleSkyz

» Due Process of Common Law
Don’t miss the Netflix short film ‘John was trying to contact aliens’  EmptyToday at 9:58 am by PurpleSkyz

» The Rh blood system is an evolutionary oddity?
Don’t miss the Netflix short film ‘John was trying to contact aliens’  EmptyToday at 9:53 am by PurpleSkyz

» Dominion Advisor Met With John Podesta Offering ‘Anything’ That Would Help Defeat Trump, According to Email Released by WikiLeaks
Don’t miss the Netflix short film ‘John was trying to contact aliens’  EmptyToday at 9:35 am by PurpleSkyz

» It Was Worse Than We Thought: NO ONE Met Japanese Prime Minister at the White House Door Except Stationary Army Guard
Don’t miss the Netflix short film ‘John was trying to contact aliens’  EmptyYesterday at 4:58 pm by PurpleSkyz

» NASA delays Mars helicopter flight for software update
Don’t miss the Netflix short film ‘John was trying to contact aliens’  EmptyYesterday at 4:53 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Where Is the Outcry Over the New York Times Sowing Vaccine Doubts?
Don’t miss the Netflix short film ‘John was trying to contact aliens’  EmptyYesterday at 4:47 pm by PurpleSkyz

» After vaccination: Number of deaths in nursing homes explodes
Don’t miss the Netflix short film ‘John was trying to contact aliens’  EmptyYesterday at 4:43 pm by PurpleSkyz

» UFO NEWS ~ UFO Amsterdam March17th crazy footage pyramid shape plus MORE
Don’t miss the Netflix short film ‘John was trying to contact aliens’  EmptyYesterday at 12:12 pm by PurpleSkyz

» What's happening in the Washington sky? Strange light flashing
Don’t miss the Netflix short film ‘John was trying to contact aliens’  EmptyYesterday at 12:01 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Sun Shoots Off Strong Solar Flare and Coronal Mass Ejection
Don’t miss the Netflix short film ‘John was trying to contact aliens’  EmptyYesterday at 11:58 am by PurpleSkyz

» Woman is planning to marry a chandelier
Don’t miss the Netflix short film ‘John was trying to contact aliens’  EmptyYesterday at 11:50 am by PurpleSkyz

» Enormous Ancient Mystery Plateau Found?
Don’t miss the Netflix short film ‘John was trying to contact aliens’  EmptyYesterday at 11:45 am by PurpleSkyz

» GRANT CAMERON An Insight into the TTSA UAP App with Rob Freeman
Don’t miss the Netflix short film ‘John was trying to contact aliens’  EmptyYesterday at 11:24 am by PurpleSkyz

» Keukenhof Gardens Spring Series
Don’t miss the Netflix short film ‘John was trying to contact aliens’  EmptyYesterday at 11:20 am by PurpleSkyz

You are not connected. Please login or register

OUT OF MIND » SPACE NEWS & DISCLOSURE » SPACE NEWS & UFO DISCLOSURE » Don’t miss the Netflix short film ‘John was trying to contact aliens’

Don’t miss the Netflix short film ‘John was trying to contact aliens’

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin
Don’t miss the Netflix short film ‘John was trying to contact aliens’
07:12 am

This is a guest post by Nicholas Abrahams.
If you have a spare fifteen whole minutes, you could do worse than check out the new short film John was trying to contact aliens on Netflix about John Shepherd, a guy who has spent 30 years beaming out obscure music to aliens, constructing a homemade SETI project based at—and taking over—his grandparents home in rural Michigan. We shot the breeze with director Matt Killip.
Dangerous Minds: Firstly, how did you come across John Shepherd, the subject of your new short film on Netflix?
Matt Killip: I first saw a picture of John in the book Messengers of Deception by the UFO researcher Jacques Vallée. The same photo is in my film: John is seated in front of a large bank of UFO tracking machines in a living room, with his grandma next to him doing her knitting. I immediately wanted to know more about this image—what was going on here?

Luckily I was able to track John down and make contact. When I heard about the circumstances of his personal life I started to realize his story could make a beautiful film. A while later I found some footage of John broadcasting the band Harmonia into outer space. It turned out that John was broadcasting loads of music that I love into the cosmos: Kraftwerk, Tangerine Dream, Terry Riley, Gamelan music from Indonesia, free jazz, loads of reggae and dub ... It was an amazing playlist—in effect a cosmic radio station broadcasting music for aliens.

https://youtu.be/Jr83bJsT6OA

https://dangerousminds.net/comments/dont_miss_the_netflix_short_film_john_was_trying_to_contact_aliens?utm_source=Dangerous+Minds+newsletter&utm_campaign=2cf4246d10-RSS_EMAIL_CAMPAIGN&utm_medium=email&utm_term=0_ecada8d328-2cf4246d10-65891333

Thanks to: https://dangerousminds.net

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum