OUT OF MIND
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» 'Side-effects of second dose of vaccine are even worse than from the first dose'
TO ALL OF THE NEW YORKERS EmptyYesterday at 5:31 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Scotland recorded 33 UFO sightings in 2020
TO ALL OF THE NEW YORKERS EmptyYesterday at 4:33 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Light Pillar Over Carnikava, Latvia
TO ALL OF THE NEW YORKERS EmptyYesterday at 4:32 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Dark Journalist: X Crisis in World Affairs
TO ALL OF THE NEW YORKERS EmptyYesterday at 4:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» The Next Marijuana Boom Could Be Even Bigger Than The Last
TO ALL OF THE NEW YORKERS EmptyYesterday at 4:22 pm by PurpleSkyz

» ‘Geo-Political Fallout’, Medvedev Weigh’s In – By Joseph P. Farrell
TO ALL OF THE NEW YORKERS EmptyYesterday at 4:21 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why Isn’t the Trump Administration Cooperating — and Benefiting?
TO ALL OF THE NEW YORKERS EmptyYesterday at 4:20 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Declassified Documents - Collection
TO ALL OF THE NEW YORKERS EmptyYesterday at 2:29 pm by Consciousness Of Economic

» The military put an ICBM transport in Lexington, Kentucky. Twitter user just posted picture of it.
TO ALL OF THE NEW YORKERS EmptyYesterday at 2:25 pm by Consciousness Of Economic

» Tech Billionaires Are Buying A Lot Of Farmland pt 2, It's Amazing No One Noticed!
TO ALL OF THE NEW YORKERS EmptyYesterday at 2:24 pm by Consciousness Of Economic

» THIS WOMAN PULLS APART A COVID SWAB TO SHOW YOU HOW THE FIBERS [NANOBOTS?] ARE ALIVE AND MOVING.
TO ALL OF THE NEW YORKERS EmptyYesterday at 2:23 pm by Consciousness Of Economic

» DATA-DUMP ADRENOCHROME PAPER TRAIL
TO ALL OF THE NEW YORKERS EmptyYesterday at 2:21 pm by Consciousness Of Economic

» Huge actionable intelligence haul from Marine raid on CIA HQ
TO ALL OF THE NEW YORKERS EmptyYesterday at 2:19 pm by Consciousness Of Economic

» Be Prepared for a Possible Seed Shortage
TO ALL OF THE NEW YORKERS EmptyYesterday at 2:16 pm by Consciousness Of Economic

» JUDGE DENIES EPA’S MOTION TO DISMISS CASE
TO ALL OF THE NEW YORKERS EmptyYesterday at 2:15 pm by Consciousness Of Economic

» Agent Orange: Bone-Chilling Photos Of The War Crime The US Government Got Away With
TO ALL OF THE NEW YORKERS EmptyYesterday at 2:02 pm by Consciousness Of Economic

» Dr. David Martin Releases ‘The Fauci/COVID-19 Dossier” | 205 Pages, 22 Years of Research
TO ALL OF THE NEW YORKERS EmptyYesterday at 1:58 pm by Consciousness Of Economic

» Sacha Stone: 'On Saving Fellows From Themselves'
TO ALL OF THE NEW YORKERS EmptyYesterday at 11:03 am by PurpleSkyz

» FDA-approved anti-parasitic drug ivermectin can kill the coronavirus within 48 hours, reports new study
TO ALL OF THE NEW YORKERS EmptyYesterday at 10:22 am by PurpleSkyz

» Vaccine Injury Reporting Systems ‘Utterly Inadequate,’ Independent Researchers Say
TO ALL OF THE NEW YORKERS EmptyYesterday at 10:18 am by PurpleSkyz

» THEATER OF THE ABSURD: Most Popular President In U.S. History To Be Inaugurated In Secret Behind Giant Wall Guarded By Thousands Of Soldiers
TO ALL OF THE NEW YORKERS EmptyYesterday at 10:03 am by PurpleSkyz

» Cleansing is begun… The Light of Life enters
TO ALL OF THE NEW YORKERS EmptyYesterday at 10:01 am by PurpleSkyz

» INAUGURATION DAY: One last hoax for the Road
TO ALL OF THE NEW YORKERS EmptyYesterday at 9:57 am by PurpleSkyz

» Causes of the Great Rejection by Commoners
TO ALL OF THE NEW YORKERS EmptyYesterday at 9:50 am by PurpleSkyz

» Max Igan - Wake Up People! "Prepare Yourself for What is Coming"
TO ALL OF THE NEW YORKERS EmptyTue Jan 19, 2021 4:46 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Milk thistle promotes liver function
TO ALL OF THE NEW YORKERS EmptyTue Jan 19, 2021 2:22 pm by PurpleSkyz

» The CIA Hired Remote Viewers To Obtain Information About Extraterrestrials Visiting Earth??
TO ALL OF THE NEW YORKERS EmptyTue Jan 19, 2021 2:18 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Is the Loch Ness Monster an ancient sea turtle ?
TO ALL OF THE NEW YORKERS EmptyTue Jan 19, 2021 2:12 pm by PurpleSkyz

» William Thompson CDC Whistleblower
TO ALL OF THE NEW YORKERS EmptyTue Jan 19, 2021 12:03 pm by PurpleSkyz

CLICK THE SUBSCRIBE BUTTON BELOW TO RECEIVE OUR DAILY NEWSLETTER

A 2ND EMAIL COMPLETES THE ACTIVATION PROCESS

CLICK THE PURPLE BUTTON TO VIEW OUR LATEST POSTS

You are not connected. Please login or register

OUT OF MIND » THE INSANITY OF REALITY » GOVERNMENT & THE NEW WORLD ORDER » TO ALL OF THE NEW YORKERS

TO ALL OF THE NEW YORKERS

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1TO ALL OF THE NEW YORKERS Empty TO ALL OF THE NEW YORKERS on Mon Aug 24, 2020 9:48 am

topspin2

I live in a suburb of NY...You may be familiar with it. Its called Connecticut. You New Yorkers are flowing into Connecticut as you rush to leave the cesspool known as New York City. You whining about your city's state of affairs..Your liberal elected mayor De Blasio has informed you that he has no intention of reopening all of your small restaurants for indoor business and will let the 300k or more employees walk the streets unemployed. He has made no plans to help with your rent, food and any other necessities.
Well let me be the first to say, YOU GOT WHAT YOU DESERVE! You voted him in and now you live with his lies and deceit.
I mean, I really want to be nice about it, but living in the jewish liberal town I do, dodging all these BLM signs has just got under my skin. And let me be the first to say that we dont have very many black folks in this town.
Nope hardly any..Go to a high school football game, no blacks there. Go to the supermarket, nope, none there. So whats up with all these signs?
 I can tell you. Its all for show...This jewish town supports black from a distance. Hell they all moved out of Hartford because the blacks moved in. Jews hate blacks almost as much as they hate Arabs, almost as much as they hate the goyim. So now its not bad enough that I have to live in a 50% jewish town, now these friggin banker kazillionaires are driving around town looking for new homes because they have ruined NY. The jews have been thrown out of 44 countries in their time, and why is this, because they dont assimilate. The want to control everything. THEY, are the chosen ones...What a bunch of crap. Dont believe me, read the talmud. It will tell you how the jews are supposed to treat the rest of humanity.
Well, I feel better now. Now I know all of you liberals will find this a bit harsh. I know how much you hate the truth and how your world revolves around what feels good. Well take a look around and you will see what your choices have created. And remember all you NYers, should you need a place to move, there is plenty of rents in Hartford which is a short bus ride away from the jobs that will be available in this jewish mecca, as their yards need cleaning, their meals need to be cooked. They may even take time to get to know your children...They like children....

And Purps will remove this post in 5,4,3,2,1,

freedomlives likes this post

2TO ALL OF THE NEW YORKERS Empty Re: TO ALL OF THE NEW YORKERS on Mon Aug 24, 2020 9:58 am

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin
TO ALL OF THE NEW YORKERS Tenor

3TO ALL OF THE NEW YORKERS Empty Re: TO ALL OF THE NEW YORKERS on Mon Aug 24, 2020 12:39 pm

topspin2

LOL Purps.....I thought for sure this would be a goner...You have mellowed down since you hit 49....

4TO ALL OF THE NEW YORKERS Empty Re: TO ALL OF THE NEW YORKERS on Tue Aug 25, 2020 8:58 am

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin
ikr? just a big softie these daze!

shy TO ALL OF THE NEW YORKERS 2488351696

5TO ALL OF THE NEW YORKERS Empty Re: TO ALL OF THE NEW YORKERS on Thu Sep 10, 2020 8:49 am

freedomlives

freedomlives
IDK if any of you have checked out Crowdsource The Truth2, Jason's interview with Bishop, RE: Koby Bryant a Luciferian Project Completed #9, but you should. It's all about THEM, the parasites that need to be deported to their own planet for our own survival. They are a disease here on our earth. They MUST be taken out, away, or WTFE you want to label their removal as, but they have to go. The huge question is HOW are we gonna do that when most of these sheeple believe that these parasites are the chosen, by their own "Christian god"? DOGMA = Black pill given to the sheeple courtesy of "the chosen"....THEM. I can't say who THEY are, but those of you who are woke, know...this plague has to be stopped by any means necessary.

6TO ALL OF THE NEW YORKERS Empty Re: TO ALL OF THE NEW YORKERS on Thu Sep 10, 2020 9:10 am

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin
Hi freedomlives and welcome to the site. Thanks for joining and commenting.
Yes...at the speed with which "THEY" are going we better figure it out soon. Feels like we don't have much time.

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum