OUT OF MIND
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» UFO NEWS ~ Multiple UFOs spotted in the sky of Adelaide South Australia plus MORE
Today I will interview Michael Mur+phy, Producer of What in the World are They Spraying?   ...SHE ON!! EmptyToday at 6:17 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Breaking: China's Zhurong Rover Has Successfully Landed on Mars
Today I will interview Michael Mur+phy, Producer of What in the World are They Spraying?   ...SHE ON!! EmptyToday at 3:24 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Our Weird Dreams May Help Us Make Sense of Reality, AI-Inspired Theory Suggests
Today I will interview Michael Mur+phy, Producer of What in the World are They Spraying?   ...SHE ON!! EmptyToday at 3:21 pm by PurpleSkyz

» 4 More MAGNET Videos
Today I will interview Michael Mur+phy, Producer of What in the World are They Spraying?   ...SHE ON!! EmptyToday at 3:11 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Delta CEO Tells New Employees: ‘Get the Vaccine or Your Ass Is FIRED’
Today I will interview Michael Mur+phy, Producer of What in the World are They Spraying?   ...SHE ON!! EmptyToday at 3:05 pm by PurpleSkyz

» CDC Stats through May 10th, 2021
Today I will interview Michael Mur+phy, Producer of What in the World are They Spraying?   ...SHE ON!! EmptyToday at 11:22 am by PurpleSkyz

» The CDC’s Ever-Shifting Advice
Today I will interview Michael Mur+phy, Producer of What in the World are They Spraying?   ...SHE ON!! EmptyToday at 11:07 am by PurpleSkyz

» EUDRA Adverse Reaction Stats Though May 8th, 2021
Today I will interview Michael Mur+phy, Producer of What in the World are They Spraying?   ...SHE ON!! EmptyToday at 10:54 am by PurpleSkyz

» The Death of Common Sense
Today I will interview Michael Mur+phy, Producer of What in the World are They Spraying?   ...SHE ON!! EmptyYesterday at 9:24 am by PurpleSkyz

» Drone caught SOMETHING you won't believe
Today I will interview Michael Mur+phy, Producer of What in the World are They Spraying?   ...SHE ON!! EmptyYesterday at 9:19 am by PurpleSkyz

» Lost Einstein letter links physics and biology
Today I will interview Michael Mur+phy, Producer of What in the World are They Spraying?   ...SHE ON!! EmptyYesterday at 9:04 am by PurpleSkyz

» Mysterious attacks more common than realized
Today I will interview Michael Mur+phy, Producer of What in the World are They Spraying?   ...SHE ON!! EmptyYesterday at 9:00 am by PurpleSkyz

» Why Are Gates & Pentagon Releasing GMO Mosquitoes in Florida Keys?
Today I will interview Michael Mur+phy, Producer of What in the World are They Spraying?   ...SHE ON!! EmptyYesterday at 8:51 am by PurpleSkyz

» According to Merriam-Webster 79% of you are now considered ‘Anti-Vaxxers’
Today I will interview Michael Mur+phy, Producer of What in the World are They Spraying?   ...SHE ON!! EmptyYesterday at 8:43 am by PurpleSkyz

» Snopes says this is fake but here is a video showing the MAGNET thing happening.
Today I will interview Michael Mur+phy, Producer of What in the World are They Spraying?   ...SHE ON!! EmptyYesterday at 8:36 am by PurpleSkyz

» President Xiden Hacked the Pipeline lol
Today I will interview Michael Mur+phy, Producer of What in the World are They Spraying?   ...SHE ON!! EmptyYesterday at 8:15 am by PurpleSkyz

» Interview with Charlie Wards Son
Today I will interview Michael Mur+phy, Producer of What in the World are They Spraying?   ...SHE ON!! EmptyThu May 13, 2021 7:13 pm by PurpleSkyz

» About That Gas Thing...
Today I will interview Michael Mur+phy, Producer of What in the World are They Spraying?   ...SHE ON!! EmptyThu May 13, 2021 6:41 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Fatalities Climbing
Today I will interview Michael Mur+phy, Producer of What in the World are They Spraying?   ...SHE ON!! EmptyThu May 13, 2021 12:18 pm by PurpleSkyz

» FULL (OF IT) Benjamin bla bla blah Fulford - 5/10/2021 - Without a Moral Compass the West Cannot Win
Today I will interview Michael Mur+phy, Producer of What in the World are They Spraying?   ...SHE ON!! EmptyThu May 13, 2021 11:04 am by PurpleSkyz

» Eat These 7 Mushrooms to Live Longer
Today I will interview Michael Mur+phy, Producer of What in the World are They Spraying?   ...SHE ON!! EmptyThu May 13, 2021 10:59 am by PurpleSkyz

» Maricopa County Elections Officials DELETED ENTIRE DATABASE from Voting Machines
Today I will interview Michael Mur+phy, Producer of What in the World are They Spraying?   ...SHE ON!! EmptyThu May 13, 2021 10:54 am by PurpleSkyz

You are not connected. Please login or register

OUT OF MIND » THE INSANITY OF REALITY » GOVERNMENT & THE NEW WORLD ORDER » Today I will interview Michael Mur+phy, Producer of What in the World are They Spraying? ...SHE ON!!

Today I will interview Michael Mur+phy, Producer of What in the World are They Spraying? ...SHE ON!!

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

godsfool713

godsfool713
http://www.republicbroadcasting.org/shoutcast/shoutcast.html

Today I will interview Michael Murphy, Producer of
What in the World are They Spraying?
Documentary confirming Chemtrails that are
polluting our planet, killing trees, causing untold
illnesses and even death.

Let the scales fall from the eyes of the people!

Tune in 4:00-5:00 (EST) and help me change the world!

Watch all 7 parts on YouTube then purchase the DVDs to show your support
and copy freely to share with others!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-K9rXydMmfw

Pick up the show from my website here:
http://www.childhoodshots.com/Mary-Tocco-s-Radio-Program-Healing-Our-World-s/73.htm

Thank You,

Mary Tocco
231-642-7984
Independent Vaccine Investigation for 30 Years
http://www.childhoodshots.com

Healing Our World Radio Saturdays 4:00-5:00 (EST)
http://www.republicbroadcasting.org
Bringing Healthy Solutions to our World

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum