OUT OF MIND
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» 2/05/2023 -- Massive M7.8 (M8.1) Earthquake strikes Central Turkey / South Europe -- SEISMIC UNREST - PLUS UPDATES
The Clearest and Best Video Explanation of the Virus, the Lockdowns, and the Impact EmptyToday at 2:47 am by PurpleSkyz

» Pfizer reports $100 billion haul, with vast majority of profits looted from US taxpayers
The Clearest and Best Video Explanation of the Virus, the Lockdowns, and the Impact EmptyToday at 2:09 am by PurpleSkyz

» Dumpster Diving - You will see a lot of this going forward
The Clearest and Best Video Explanation of the Virus, the Lockdowns, and the Impact EmptyToday at 2:01 am by PurpleSkyz

» Newsweek calls on scientific community to admit “we were wrong” about covid
The Clearest and Best Video Explanation of the Virus, the Lockdowns, and the Impact EmptyToday at 1:59 am by PurpleSkyz

» The Federal Reserve Cartel: The Eight Families
The Clearest and Best Video Explanation of the Virus, the Lockdowns, and the Impact EmptyToday at 1:57 am by PurpleSkyz

» Oh Good Grief. US Military Fears China May Reach Balloon Wreckage Before They Can Get There
The Clearest and Best Video Explanation of the Virus, the Lockdowns, and the Impact EmptyToday at 1:54 am by PurpleSkyz

» ‘The Filth Reveal’, John Waters Presents A Plan To Save The World From Elite Psychopathic Parasites
The Clearest and Best Video Explanation of the Virus, the Lockdowns, and the Impact EmptyToday at 1:49 am by PurpleSkyz

» Secrets of the United Nations – What Everyone Should Know!
The Clearest and Best Video Explanation of the Virus, the Lockdowns, and the Impact EmptyToday at 1:30 am by PurpleSkyz

» Dave Schmidt Has Been TERMINATED!
The Clearest and Best Video Explanation of the Virus, the Lockdowns, and the Impact EmptyYesterday at 10:44 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Dave Schmidt - July YouTube video comments turned off
The Clearest and Best Video Explanation of the Virus, the Lockdowns, and the Impact EmptyYesterday at 10:09 pm by RamblerNash

» Take 30 Seconds to Urge Your State Investigate COVID-19 Wrongdoing!
The Clearest and Best Video Explanation of the Virus, the Lockdowns, and the Impact EmptyYesterday at 11:55 am by PurpleSkyz

» Australia Becomes First Country to Legalize Therapeutic US of MDMA and Psilcybin
The Clearest and Best Video Explanation of the Virus, the Lockdowns, and the Impact EmptyYesterday at 11:53 am by PurpleSkyz

»  Brains at Room Temperature - Brough to you by Pfizer
The Clearest and Best Video Explanation of the Virus, the Lockdowns, and the Impact EmptyYesterday at 11:47 am by PurpleSkyz

» 43-Year-Old Tennis Player Dies Suddenly During Match
The Clearest and Best Video Explanation of the Virus, the Lockdowns, and the Impact EmptyYesterday at 11:42 am by PurpleSkyz

» Do You Know Someone with ‘Long COVID’ and Vaccinated? Here’s a Guide for Spike Protein Detox by World Council for Health
The Clearest and Best Video Explanation of the Virus, the Lockdowns, and the Impact EmptyYesterday at 11:39 am by PurpleSkyz

» Why Are They Doing It? "Going Direct Reset" explained by Catherine Austin Fitts
The Clearest and Best Video Explanation of the Virus, the Lockdowns, and the Impact EmptyYesterday at 11:26 am by PurpleSkyz

» China Responds to U.S. Military Shooting Down Spy Balloon
The Clearest and Best Video Explanation of the Virus, the Lockdowns, and the Impact EmptyYesterday at 11:20 am by PurpleSkyz

» European Central Bank Preparing for Bail Ins & Banking Collapse According to Whistleblower
The Clearest and Best Video Explanation of the Virus, the Lockdowns, and the Impact EmptyYesterday at 11:18 am by PurpleSkyz

» 44-year-old Thai Princess Bajrakitiyabha in Coma After Pfizer COVID Shots – Thailand to Nullify Contract with Pfizer
The Clearest and Best Video Explanation of the Virus, the Lockdowns, and the Impact EmptyYesterday at 11:15 am by PurpleSkyz

» JOE MUST GO – Due to His Connections with China for Starters
The Clearest and Best Video Explanation of the Virus, the Lockdowns, and the Impact EmptyYesterday at 11:12 am by PurpleSkyz

» US downs Chinese balloon over ocean moves to recover debris
The Clearest and Best Video Explanation of the Virus, the Lockdowns, and the Impact EmptyYesterday at 11:05 am by PurpleSkyz

» An Incredible Thing Happens When Dolphins And Humans Team Up
The Clearest and Best Video Explanation of the Virus, the Lockdowns, and the Impact EmptySat Feb 04, 2023 12:36 pm by PurpleSkyz

You are not connected. Please login or register

The Clearest and Best Video Explanation of the Virus, the Lockdowns, and the Impact

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

The Clearest and Best Video Explanation of the Virus, the Lockdowns, and the Impact
Posted on September 9, 2020
Natural Health News

The Clearest and Best Video Explanation of the Virus, the Lockdowns, and the Impact 0646da4d9433517eb6bdfb9af50a7437

By Jefferey A. Tucker

Those of us who have been reading and writing on lockdowns and the Covid-19 virus have been frustrated in competition with media frenzy and disinformation. Many times since February or so, I imagined that the latest study would put an end to the fake-science silliness and highly damaging lockdowns. But it kept not happening. The lockdowns have continued on and on regardless of the evidence against them.
Getting reliable information out there in the public sphere has depended in large part on independent venues to break through the noise.
One of the best videographers and analysts on the topic is Ivor Cummings, an engineer-trained thinker who has worked to summarize the best science and data. Below you will find his latest video that brings enormous clarity to the topic based on data and evidence from all over the world. I am posting it here because it strikes me as the single best source to understand virus patterns and policy responses. It is presented without hype or ideology, in the interest of more clarity. It is absolutely worth your 40 minutes of time.

https://youtu.be/8UvFhIFzaac

Thanks to: https://www.naturalblaze.com

topspin2

The shame of all of this is the American peoples unwillingness to protest this obvious lie.....Its amazing to me that so few will just refuse to wear a mask...Thats right just refuse, take it off, burn it, wing it at them. Ahhhhhh, there was a day when this country was full of brave men and women....Now the snowflakes are dancing in the streets...WTF..................
And unlike Purp The Clearest and Best Video Explanation of the Virus, the Lockdowns, and the Impact 3150158982 s and me, they totally lack any rhythm!!!!

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

So very true tops...

I was at the grocery store yesterday with my daughter trying to zip thru the place as fast as I could and almost collided with another shopper as I turned a corner. Of course I apologized and my girl says "You should not have apologized because he was going down the wrong isle!"
I then had to remind her that I am still a polite human no matter what the fuck the stupid floor stickers say. heavy sigh... it is not getting better tops

https://youtu.be/HasaQvHCv4w

topspin2

Jagger and Bowie eigh......And you know I have the same problem with both of my daughters although daughter #2 is coming around. WHOOPS, there goes a jogger wearing a mask....We need a defining truth to wake up these lost souls....And congrats on the new one....Simply gorgeous.....!

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum