OUT OF MIND
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Here’s the Proof that Ivermectin Cures Covid and How to Get It
The Clearest and Best Video Explanation of the Virus, the Lockdowns, and the Impact EmptyToday at 9:53 am by PurpleSkyz

» Nullifying Nuremberg
The Clearest and Best Video Explanation of the Virus, the Lockdowns, and the Impact EmptyToday at 9:45 am by PurpleSkyz

» What Would a Complete Supply Chain Breakdown Really Look Like?
The Clearest and Best Video Explanation of the Virus, the Lockdowns, and the Impact EmptyToday at 9:29 am by PurpleSkyz

» Covid-19 deaths are rising and official data shows 87% of the people who have died were VACCINATED
The Clearest and Best Video Explanation of the Virus, the Lockdowns, and the Impact EmptyToday at 9:22 am by PurpleSkyz

» Remington Offers $33 Million Settlement to Families of Sandy Hook Shooting Victims
The Clearest and Best Video Explanation of the Virus, the Lockdowns, and the Impact EmptyToday at 9:17 am by PurpleSkyz

» Benjamin bla bla blah Fulford - 8/02/2021 - Getting To Know The North Koreans
The Clearest and Best Video Explanation of the Virus, the Lockdowns, and the Impact EmptyToday at 9:11 am by PurpleSkyz

» Covid vaccines make the virus MORE dangerous for the vaccinated, especially Pfizer’s viral vector jab
The Clearest and Best Video Explanation of the Virus, the Lockdowns, and the Impact EmptyToday at 9:03 am by PurpleSkyz

» Portugal’s Children Are ‘Suddenly Becoming Ill All At Once’
The Clearest and Best Video Explanation of the Virus, the Lockdowns, and the Impact EmptyToday at 8:58 am by PurpleSkyz

» Sweden: Despite Variants, No Lockdowns, No Daily Covid Deaths
The Clearest and Best Video Explanation of the Virus, the Lockdowns, and the Impact EmptyToday at 8:54 am by PurpleSkyz

» CDC/VAERS Stats thru 7/23/21
The Clearest and Best Video Explanation of the Virus, the Lockdowns, and the Impact EmptyToday at 8:48 am by PurpleSkyz

» Clif High - Tidal Woo
The Clearest and Best Video Explanation of the Virus, the Lockdowns, and the Impact EmptyToday at 8:38 am by PurpleSkyz

» Local government in Philippines declares that unvaccinated people are barred from purchasing FOOD
The Clearest and Best Video Explanation of the Virus, the Lockdowns, and the Impact EmptyToday at 12:18 am by PurpleSkyz

» Australians Who Post Independent Media Content Online Could Face $11,000 Fines
The Clearest and Best Video Explanation of the Virus, the Lockdowns, and the Impact EmptyToday at 12:07 am by PurpleSkyz

» Crop Circles 2021 - Spiers Lane, Nr Swarraton, Hampshire. Reported 1st August.
The Clearest and Best Video Explanation of the Virus, the Lockdowns, and the Impact EmptyYesterday at 8:03 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Stunning Perseid fireball over Toledo
The Clearest and Best Video Explanation of the Virus, the Lockdowns, and the Impact EmptyYesterday at 7:21 pm by PurpleSkyz

» The Consistent Inconsistencies Of The Vaccination Discussion
The Clearest and Best Video Explanation of the Virus, the Lockdowns, and the Impact EmptyYesterday at 9:13 am by PurpleSkyz

» CIA Document Reveals Astronauts Conducted Telepathy Experiments in Space
The Clearest and Best Video Explanation of the Virus, the Lockdowns, and the Impact EmptyYesterday at 9:06 am by PurpleSkyz

» The MH 17 False Flag…One of Many
The Clearest and Best Video Explanation of the Virus, the Lockdowns, and the Impact EmptyYesterday at 9:02 am by PurpleSkyz

» Must Watch! Thousands March in France as Nationwide Opposition to Covid ID Shows No Signs of Fizzling Out
The Clearest and Best Video Explanation of the Virus, the Lockdowns, and the Impact EmptyYesterday at 8:51 am by PurpleSkyz

» Gov DeSantis BANS Florida Schools From Forcing Children to Wear Masks
The Clearest and Best Video Explanation of the Virus, the Lockdowns, and the Impact EmptyYesterday at 8:47 am by PurpleSkyz

» Tsunami sirens sound in Alaska after 7th largest earthquake in US history hits off coast
The Clearest and Best Video Explanation of the Virus, the Lockdowns, and the Impact EmptyYesterday at 8:36 am by PurpleSkyz

» Bad-clown Rising - Tokyo Olympics plus MORE
The Clearest and Best Video Explanation of the Virus, the Lockdowns, and the Impact EmptyYesterday at 8:17 am by PurpleSkyz

You are not connected. Please login or register

OUT OF MIND » BREAKING NEWS & HOT TOPICS » COVID-19 » The Clearest and Best Video Explanation of the Virus, the Lockdowns, and the Impact

The Clearest and Best Video Explanation of the Virus, the Lockdowns, and the Impact

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin
The Clearest and Best Video Explanation of the Virus, the Lockdowns, and the Impact
Posted on September 9, 2020
Natural Health News

The Clearest and Best Video Explanation of the Virus, the Lockdowns, and the Impact 0646da4d9433517eb6bdfb9af50a7437

By Jefferey A. Tucker

Those of us who have been reading and writing on lockdowns and the Covid-19 virus have been frustrated in competition with media frenzy and disinformation. Many times since February or so, I imagined that the latest study would put an end to the fake-science silliness and highly damaging lockdowns. But it kept not happening. The lockdowns have continued on and on regardless of the evidence against them.
Getting reliable information out there in the public sphere has depended in large part on independent venues to break through the noise.
One of the best videographers and analysts on the topic is Ivor Cummings, an engineer-trained thinker who has worked to summarize the best science and data. Below you will find his latest video that brings enormous clarity to the topic based on data and evidence from all over the world. I am posting it here because it strikes me as the single best source to understand virus patterns and policy responses. It is presented without hype or ideology, in the interest of more clarity. It is absolutely worth your 40 minutes of time.

https://youtu.be/8UvFhIFzaac

Thanks to: https://www.naturalblaze.com

topspin2

The shame of all of this is the American peoples unwillingness to protest this obvious lie.....Its amazing to me that so few will just refuse to wear a mask...Thats right just refuse, take it off, burn it, wing it at them. Ahhhhhh, there was a day when this country was full of brave men and women....Now the snowflakes are dancing in the streets...WTF..................
And unlike Purp The Clearest and Best Video Explanation of the Virus, the Lockdowns, and the Impact 3150158982 s and me, they totally lack any rhythm!!!!

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin
So very true tops...

I was at the grocery store yesterday with my daughter trying to zip thru the place as fast as I could and almost collided with another shopper as I turned a corner. Of course I apologized and my girl says "You should not have apologized because he was going down the wrong isle!"
I then had to remind her that I am still a polite human no matter what the fuck the stupid floor stickers say. heavy sigh... it is not getting better tops

https://youtu.be/HasaQvHCv4w

topspin2

Jagger and Bowie eigh......And you know I have the same problem with both of my daughters although daughter #2 is coming around. WHOOPS, there goes a jogger wearing a mask....We need a defining truth to wake up these lost souls....And congrats on the new one....Simply gorgeous.....!

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum