OUT OF MIND
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Tonight’s Sky: February
The Clearest and Best Video Explanation of the Virus, the Lockdowns, and the Impact EmptyToday at 1:44 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Mysterious pulsing object could be new class of star
The Clearest and Best Video Explanation of the Virus, the Lockdowns, and the Impact EmptyToday at 1:41 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Could 2022 be a turning point for UFOs?
The Clearest and Best Video Explanation of the Virus, the Lockdowns, and the Impact EmptyToday at 1:39 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Prince Andrew Demands Trial by Jury in U.S. Sex Abuse Case
The Clearest and Best Video Explanation of the Virus, the Lockdowns, and the Impact EmptyToday at 1:18 pm by PurpleSkyz

» CERN Physicists Measure Charge Radii of ‘Magic’ Nickel Nuclei
The Clearest and Best Video Explanation of the Virus, the Lockdowns, and the Impact EmptyToday at 12:10 pm by PurpleSkyz

»  Nano-Man by Spacebusters
The Clearest and Best Video Explanation of the Virus, the Lockdowns, and the Impact EmptyToday at 12:08 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Psychedelic Medicine Is on the Rise and the Mental Health Sphere May Never Look Back
The Clearest and Best Video Explanation of the Virus, the Lockdowns, and the Impact EmptyToday at 11:19 am by PurpleSkyz

» Bombshell Cover-Up: Cancer Diagnoses in the Military Rose Over THREE-FOLD Since Jabs Were Introduced
The Clearest and Best Video Explanation of the Virus, the Lockdowns, and the Impact EmptyToday at 11:14 am by PurpleSkyz

» ANTIDOTES to toxins in Covid ‘vaccines’
The Clearest and Best Video Explanation of the Virus, the Lockdowns, and the Impact EmptyToday at 11:10 am by PurpleSkyz

» My My, Hey Hey, Joe Rogan Is Here To Stay: Spotify Agrees To Remove Neil Young After His Ultimatum
The Clearest and Best Video Explanation of the Virus, the Lockdowns, and the Impact EmptyToday at 10:59 am by PurpleSkyz

» Bombshell Document Dump on Pfizer Vaccine Data
The Clearest and Best Video Explanation of the Virus, the Lockdowns, and the Impact EmptyToday at 10:43 am by PurpleSkyz

» Trudeau Slams Anti-Vaccine Mandate Truckers For Holding “Unacceptable Views”
The Clearest and Best Video Explanation of the Virus, the Lockdowns, and the Impact EmptyToday at 10:38 am by PurpleSkyz

» US Gov’t to Fix Supply Chain Problem by Banning Unvaxxed Truckers from Crossing the Border
The Clearest and Best Video Explanation of the Virus, the Lockdowns, and the Impact EmptyToday at 10:34 am by PurpleSkyz

» Florida Doctor: Families Sneak Ivermectin To Loved Ones In Hospitals With COVID-19, See Improvement
The Clearest and Best Video Explanation of the Virus, the Lockdowns, and the Impact EmptyToday at 10:30 am by PurpleSkyz

» FDA Suddenly Pulls Monoclonal Antibody Treatment EUAs: ‘They are Not a Substitute for Vaccination’
The Clearest and Best Video Explanation of the Virus, the Lockdowns, and the Impact EmptyYesterday at 2:39 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Olympic Gymnast dies right after Covid Vaccination – and the Media says: “Anti-vaxxer dies from Covid.”
The Clearest and Best Video Explanation of the Virus, the Lockdowns, and the Impact EmptyYesterday at 2:16 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Meanwhile in Wisconsin...
The Clearest and Best Video Explanation of the Virus, the Lockdowns, and the Impact EmptyYesterday at 2:10 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Truth is Not a Conspiracy
The Clearest and Best Video Explanation of the Virus, the Lockdowns, and the Impact EmptyYesterday at 12:07 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Good People Doing Good Things – Dan Price
The Clearest and Best Video Explanation of the Virus, the Lockdowns, and the Impact EmptyYesterday at 11:52 am by PurpleSkyz

» We The People
The Clearest and Best Video Explanation of the Virus, the Lockdowns, and the Impact EmptyYesterday at 11:42 am by PurpleSkyz

» Father, Whose Doctor Said the Vaccine Could Kill Him, Denied Life-Saving Care For Not Taking Covid Jab
The Clearest and Best Video Explanation of the Virus, the Lockdowns, and the Impact EmptyYesterday at 11:32 am by PurpleSkyz

» Planet Lockdown: A Documentary
The Clearest and Best Video Explanation of the Virus, the Lockdowns, and the Impact EmptyYesterday at 11:27 am by PurpleSkyz

You are not connected. Please login or register

OUT OF MIND » BREAKING NEWS & HOT TOPICS » COVID-19 » The Clearest and Best Video Explanation of the Virus, the Lockdowns, and the Impact

The Clearest and Best Video Explanation of the Virus, the Lockdowns, and the Impact

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

The Clearest and Best Video Explanation of the Virus, the Lockdowns, and the Impact
Posted on September 9, 2020
Natural Health News

The Clearest and Best Video Explanation of the Virus, the Lockdowns, and the Impact 0646da4d9433517eb6bdfb9af50a7437

By Jefferey A. Tucker

Those of us who have been reading and writing on lockdowns and the Covid-19 virus have been frustrated in competition with media frenzy and disinformation. Many times since February or so, I imagined that the latest study would put an end to the fake-science silliness and highly damaging lockdowns. But it kept not happening. The lockdowns have continued on and on regardless of the evidence against them.
Getting reliable information out there in the public sphere has depended in large part on independent venues to break through the noise.
One of the best videographers and analysts on the topic is Ivor Cummings, an engineer-trained thinker who has worked to summarize the best science and data. Below you will find his latest video that brings enormous clarity to the topic based on data and evidence from all over the world. I am posting it here because it strikes me as the single best source to understand virus patterns and policy responses. It is presented without hype or ideology, in the interest of more clarity. It is absolutely worth your 40 minutes of time.

https://youtu.be/8UvFhIFzaac

Thanks to: https://www.naturalblaze.com

topspin2

The shame of all of this is the American peoples unwillingness to protest this obvious lie.....Its amazing to me that so few will just refuse to wear a mask...Thats right just refuse, take it off, burn it, wing it at them. Ahhhhhh, there was a day when this country was full of brave men and women....Now the snowflakes are dancing in the streets...WTF..................
And unlike Purp The Clearest and Best Video Explanation of the Virus, the Lockdowns, and the Impact 3150158982 s and me, they totally lack any rhythm!!!!

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

So very true tops...

I was at the grocery store yesterday with my daughter trying to zip thru the place as fast as I could and almost collided with another shopper as I turned a corner. Of course I apologized and my girl says "You should not have apologized because he was going down the wrong isle!"
I then had to remind her that I am still a polite human no matter what the fuck the stupid floor stickers say. heavy sigh... it is not getting better tops

https://youtu.be/HasaQvHCv4w

topspin2

Jagger and Bowie eigh......And you know I have the same problem with both of my daughters although daughter #2 is coming around. WHOOPS, there goes a jogger wearing a mask....We need a defining truth to wake up these lost souls....And congrats on the new one....Simply gorgeous.....!

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum