OUT OF MIND
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» “Faulty upload” in Arizona gave Biden more than 6,000 of Trump’s votes
The Clearest and Best Video Explanation of the Virus, the Lockdowns, and the Impact EmptyYesterday at 7:06 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Meta 1 Coin Scam (Dave Schmidt) Is Robert Dunlap Soliciting More Investor Funds With Ads And A New Website?
The Clearest and Best Video Explanation of the Virus, the Lockdowns, and the Impact EmptyYesterday at 7:01 pm by PurpleSkyz

» New docuseries to explore Heaven's Gate cult
The Clearest and Best Video Explanation of the Virus, the Lockdowns, and the Impact EmptyYesterday at 5:46 pm by PurpleSkyz

» What the Covid Vaccine Hype Fails to Mention
The Clearest and Best Video Explanation of the Virus, the Lockdowns, and the Impact EmptyYesterday at 5:34 pm by PurpleSkyz

»  Does Hangar 18, Legendary Alien Warehouse, exist ?
The Clearest and Best Video Explanation of the Virus, the Lockdowns, and the Impact EmptyYesterday at 5:26 pm by PurpleSkyz

» OUT ° OF ° SHADOWS - Documentary Trailer (2020)
The Clearest and Best Video Explanation of the Virus, the Lockdowns, and the Impact EmptyYesterday at 5:20 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Julian Assange's partner appeals to Trump to pardon him
The Clearest and Best Video Explanation of the Virus, the Lockdowns, and the Impact EmptyYesterday at 12:08 pm by PurpleSkyz

» ZAP Update - Jerzy's Top Scientist Still Saving The World!
The Clearest and Best Video Explanation of the Virus, the Lockdowns, and the Impact EmptyYesterday at 12:05 pm by RamblerNash

» Campaign to Recall Calif. Gov. Gavin Newsom Gains New Life
The Clearest and Best Video Explanation of the Virus, the Lockdowns, and the Impact EmptyYesterday at 12:02 pm by PurpleSkyz

» UFO News ~ Strange Glowing UFO Filmed Near Stonehenge plus MORE
The Clearest and Best Video Explanation of the Virus, the Lockdowns, and the Impact EmptyYesterday at 11:58 am by PurpleSkyz

» Mexico's president again declines to recognize Biden win
The Clearest and Best Video Explanation of the Virus, the Lockdowns, and the Impact EmptyYesterday at 11:47 am by PurpleSkyz

» Landmark legal ruling finds that Covid tests are not fit for purpose. So what do the MSM do? They ignore it
The Clearest and Best Video Explanation of the Virus, the Lockdowns, and the Impact EmptyYesterday at 11:43 am by PurpleSkyz

» The Difficult Way Forward
The Clearest and Best Video Explanation of the Virus, the Lockdowns, and the Impact EmptyYesterday at 11:21 am by PurpleSkyz

» THE PURGE BEGINS! PRESIDENT TRUMP REMOVES KISSINGER, ALBRIGHT, AND MORE!
The Clearest and Best Video Explanation of the Virus, the Lockdowns, and the Impact EmptyYesterday at 11:19 am by PurpleSkyz

» Rudy Giuliani: 1.8 Mail-in Ballots Were Sent Out in Pennsylvania, But 2.5 Million Were Counted
The Clearest and Best Video Explanation of the Virus, the Lockdowns, and the Impact EmptyYesterday at 11:06 am by PurpleSkyz

» 7 Things Regarded As ‘Crazy Conspiracy Theories’ Are Becoming Facts Right Now
The Clearest and Best Video Explanation of the Virus, the Lockdowns, and the Impact EmptyYesterday at 11:01 am by PurpleSkyz

» What is going on! Strange sound in the sky all night. 27-11-2020.
The Clearest and Best Video Explanation of the Virus, the Lockdowns, and the Impact EmptyThu Nov 26, 2020 8:41 pm by PurpleSkyz

» UFO News ~ Giant UFO - Triangle near our Sun plus MORE
The Clearest and Best Video Explanation of the Virus, the Lockdowns, and the Impact EmptyThu Nov 26, 2020 8:34 pm by PurpleSkyz

» HAPPY TURKEY DAY TO ALL
The Clearest and Best Video Explanation of the Virus, the Lockdowns, and the Impact EmptyThu Nov 26, 2020 8:19 pm by PurpleSkyz

» DARK JOURNALIST: JFK NASA NAZIS X-PROTECT AND THE UFO FILE !
The Clearest and Best Video Explanation of the Virus, the Lockdowns, and the Impact EmptyThu Nov 26, 2020 8:17 pm by PurpleSkyz

CLICK THE SUBSCRIBE BUTTON BELOW TO RECEIVE OUR DAILY NEWSLETTER

A 2ND EMAIL COMPLETES THE ACTIVATION PROCESS

CLICK THE PURPLE BUTTON TO VIEW OUR LATEST POSTS

You are not connected. Please login or register

OUT OF MIND » HOT TOPICS » COVID-19 » The Clearest and Best Video Explanation of the Virus, the Lockdowns, and the Impact

The Clearest and Best Video Explanation of the Virus, the Lockdowns, and the Impact

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin
The Clearest and Best Video Explanation of the Virus, the Lockdowns, and the Impact
Posted on September 9, 2020
Natural Health News

The Clearest and Best Video Explanation of the Virus, the Lockdowns, and the Impact 0646da4d9433517eb6bdfb9af50a7437

By Jefferey A. Tucker

Those of us who have been reading and writing on lockdowns and the Covid-19 virus have been frustrated in competition with media frenzy and disinformation. Many times since February or so, I imagined that the latest study would put an end to the fake-science silliness and highly damaging lockdowns. But it kept not happening. The lockdowns have continued on and on regardless of the evidence against them.
Getting reliable information out there in the public sphere has depended in large part on independent venues to break through the noise.
One of the best videographers and analysts on the topic is Ivor Cummings, an engineer-trained thinker who has worked to summarize the best science and data. Below you will find his latest video that brings enormous clarity to the topic based on data and evidence from all over the world. I am posting it here because it strikes me as the single best source to understand virus patterns and policy responses. It is presented without hype or ideology, in the interest of more clarity. It is absolutely worth your 40 minutes of time.

https://youtu.be/8UvFhIFzaac

Thanks to: https://www.naturalblaze.com

topspin2

The shame of all of this is the American peoples unwillingness to protest this obvious lie.....Its amazing to me that so few will just refuse to wear a mask...Thats right just refuse, take it off, burn it, wing it at them. Ahhhhhh, there was a day when this country was full of brave men and women....Now the snowflakes are dancing in the streets...WTF..................
And unlike Purp The Clearest and Best Video Explanation of the Virus, the Lockdowns, and the Impact 3150158982 s and me, they totally lack any rhythm!!!!

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin
So very true tops...

I was at the grocery store yesterday with my daughter trying to zip thru the place as fast as I could and almost collided with another shopper as I turned a corner. Of course I apologized and my girl says "You should not have apologized because he was going down the wrong isle!"
I then had to remind her that I am still a polite human no matter what the fuck the stupid floor stickers say. heavy sigh... it is not getting better tops

https://youtu.be/HasaQvHCv4w

topspin2

Jagger and Bowie eigh......And you know I have the same problem with both of my daughters although daughter #2 is coming around. WHOOPS, there goes a jogger wearing a mask....We need a defining truth to wake up these lost souls....And congrats on the new one....Simply gorgeous.....!

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum