OUT OF MIND
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Unvaccinated Sit-In Shuts Down Panera in NYC
MD admits his ignorance of vaccines and the damage they cause with links EmptyToday at 2:54 am by PurpleSkyz

» Nevada Becomes First State To Impose Surcharge On Unvaccinated Workers
MD admits his ignorance of vaccines and the damage they cause with links EmptyToday at 2:52 am by PurpleSkyz

» We’ve Only Just Begun To See The Benefits Of The New Surge In Homeschooling
MD admits his ignorance of vaccines and the damage they cause with links EmptyToday at 2:51 am by PurpleSkyz

» Congressman Introduces Bill to Force FDA to Release Pfizer Documents Within 100 Days, Instead of 55 Years
MD admits his ignorance of vaccines and the damage they cause with links EmptyToday at 2:49 am by PurpleSkyz

» Pro-Vaxxers Triggered After Country Music Legend Reveals He Won’t Get Vax
MD admits his ignorance of vaccines and the damage they cause with links EmptyToday at 2:46 am by PurpleSkyz

» It’s Time to Free Leonard Peltier, America’s Longest Serving Political Prisoner
MD admits his ignorance of vaccines and the damage they cause with links EmptyToday at 2:43 am by PurpleSkyz

» One Year Ago Today: Biden Says COVID Vaccines Won’t Be ‘Mandatory’
MD admits his ignorance of vaccines and the damage they cause with links EmptyToday at 2:40 am by PurpleSkyz

» Disturbing Confrontation Inside Australia’s ‘Gold Standard’ COVID Internment Camp
MD admits his ignorance of vaccines and the damage they cause with links EmptyToday at 2:37 am by PurpleSkyz

» Rover to investigate mystery cube-shaped object on the Moon
MD admits his ignorance of vaccines and the damage they cause with links EmptyToday at 2:25 am by PurpleSkyz

» Twitter Users Freak After Ghislaine Maxwell Matches Suspect Sketch for Madeleine McCann Disappearance
MD admits his ignorance of vaccines and the damage they cause with links EmptyToday at 1:46 am by PurpleSkyz

» CDC/VAERS Data - thru 11-26-21 Sadly Includes 5-Year-Old that Died 4 Days After Pfizer Shot
MD admits his ignorance of vaccines and the damage they cause with links EmptyYesterday at 11:07 am by PurpleSkyz

» Biden Launches War on the Unjabbed: “The USA Must Vaccinate the World”
MD admits his ignorance of vaccines and the damage they cause with links EmptyYesterday at 2:46 am by PurpleSkyz

» Twitter Slaps “Unsafe” Label On American Heart Association mRNA Vaccine Warning
MD admits his ignorance of vaccines and the damage they cause with links EmptyYesterday at 2:39 am by PurpleSkyz

» California Faces Statewide Mandatory Water Restrictions as Drought Worsens
MD admits his ignorance of vaccines and the damage they cause with links EmptyYesterday at 2:37 am by PurpleSkyz

» Hawaii under blizzard warning as 12 inches of snow and winds up to 100 mph expected
MD admits his ignorance of vaccines and the damage they cause with links EmptyYesterday at 2:22 am by PurpleSkyz

» French Citizens Resist Vaccine Passports, Take Over Shopping Mall
MD admits his ignorance of vaccines and the damage they cause with links EmptyYesterday at 2:19 am by PurpleSkyz

» How to Submit Your Public Comments to the U.S. Government Against Its Vaccine Mandates
MD admits his ignorance of vaccines and the damage they cause with links EmptyYesterday at 1:02 am by PurpleSkyz

» Dark Journalist X-X-Series 114: Deep State UFO File Wars & X-Protect!
MD admits his ignorance of vaccines and the damage they cause with links EmptyYesterday at 12:14 am by PurpleSkyz

» Total Solar Eclipse On December 4, 2021
MD admits his ignorance of vaccines and the damage they cause with links EmptyFri Dec 03, 2021 1:34 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Update from David Rea of the 'Whistleblowers of Private Banking'
MD admits his ignorance of vaccines and the damage they cause with links EmptyFri Dec 03, 2021 11:50 am by ANENRO

» DETR: Nevada Unemployment: Embezzled all 24 Weeks of my Federal Benefits March 15, 2021 to September 4, 2021
MD admits his ignorance of vaccines and the damage they cause with links EmptyFri Dec 03, 2021 11:45 am by Consciousness Of Economic

» Oh Oh - U.N. Taking Down Private Websites – Domain Level Censorship
MD admits his ignorance of vaccines and the damage they cause with links EmptyFri Dec 03, 2021 11:34 am by PurpleSkyz

Holistic Alternative
Health Care
by Bridgette Lyn Dolgoff

CONTACT HERE TO SCHEDULE ONLINE SESSIONS
www.https://coe-llc.com

NEW ETSY SHOP FEATURING HERBAL SALVES

NOW MAKING A MEDICATED OIL FOR PEOPLE WHO HAVE PCR DAMAGE
www.https://coe-llc.com

Sway on Out Of Mind:
Sway's Website:
josuemercadoproductions.tk
Buy Me A Coffee:
PayPal:www.paypal.me/swaymerk CashApp:

You are not connected. Please login or register

OUT OF MIND » BREAKING NEWS & HOT TOPICS » COVID-19 » MD admits his ignorance of vaccines and the damage they cause with links

MD admits his ignorance of vaccines and the damage they cause with links

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

Paul Fassa  COPIED:

"I am an M.D but let me tell you what I didn’t know and what most MD’s do not know.

I did not know that vaccines had not been tested against any placebo, ever. I did not know that animal testing would be skipped for the future COVID vaccines. I did not know there are 30 plus ingredients in vaccines. I did not know there are neurotoxins; aluminium and mercury in vaccines. I did not know enough to research vaccines before vaccinating my own children. I did not know that my own precocious active talking son would be vaccine injured. I did not know my own baby brother, also an MD, would become paralyzed with Guillain–Barré syndrome and then die after his Swine Flu vaccine in the same hospital where he had received his medical training. I did not know my Mother, an R.N., would get eight vaccines in one day to “catch up” with newly added Centre for Disease Control vaccines to keep her job as head nurse in the largest hospital in the county and then get such severe progressive brain-fog and daze and became unable to dial a phone or push an elevator button or remember any of her 5 children in a few weeks. And then have this dementia progress and then die in diapers.

I did not know that vaccines were give a blanket indemnity from liability in 1986 and now total immunity from all COVID vaccines claims for the future. There have been claims against the government for more than

$4 bn for vaccine damage

I did not know that we give more vaccines than any other country starting on day one of a child’s life. I did not know that we have the highest rate of SIDS- Sudden Infant Death Syndrome – of the top 35 industrial countries. I did not know that we have more autism than any other country. I did not know that vaccines could injure an infant’s brain.

I did not know that vaccines could result in autoimmunity and neurological damage. I did not know that herd immunity does not apply to vaccines and is a myth that was created by the Centre for Disease Control. I did not know how emotional the topic would be and how angry people would be at me for just asking questions about vaccine safety. I did not know that paediatricians were paid to give vaccines. I did not know that the Centre for Disease Control owns patents on so many vaccines.

I did not know that the National Institute of Health stands to make billions of dollars on COVID vaccines. I did not know how angry at myself I would be for not knowing as a physician. I did not know that the Centre for Disease Control committed fraud and destroyed evidence in their vaccines safety studies when it showed vaccines can cause autistic neurological changes. I did not know that a whistle-blower came forward with all the evidence, but he was silenced.

I did not know that Merck committed fraud in their vaccine research repeatedly. I did not know that aluminium molecules in the vaccine ingredients are connected to brain inflammation and brain inflammation has been proven to be connected to autism. I did not know that vaccines contain human cells from aborted foetuses. I did not know how much mainstream media would censor the independent research that showed these facts.

I did not know that 90% of all vaccine research that the Centre for Disease Control and the FDA use to “approve vaccines” are done by the scientists hired by vaccine makers.

I did not know how many other millions of parents and families in the world have been affected by vaccine reactions. I did not know that Facebook would delete the scientific medical research until it happened to us."

Getting a vaccine of any kind...or having your child vaccinated...is a form of Russian Roulette.

The evidence is clear and abundant.

Do not get a Covid-19 Vaccine."

Do not have any vaccination ever.

Besides the damage they do to our health, they also permanently alter our DNA which you can hear about in these two videos from a top scientist to Dr. Carrie Madej.

NJ

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PbJq2KfgOEs&feature=youtu.be

https://www.bitchute.com/video/Ofm3QnUjcIJT/

Thanks to N for the forward

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum