OUT OF MIND
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» CERN Physicists Measure Charge Radii of ‘Magic’ Nickel Nuclei
Stina Marie - Exposed - The Cancelling of Emery Smith EmptyToday at 12:10 pm by PurpleSkyz

»  Nano-Man by Spacebusters
Stina Marie - Exposed - The Cancelling of Emery Smith EmptyToday at 12:08 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Psychedelic Medicine Is on the Rise and the Mental Health Sphere May Never Look Back
Stina Marie - Exposed - The Cancelling of Emery Smith EmptyToday at 11:19 am by PurpleSkyz

» Bombshell Cover-Up: Cancer Diagnoses in the Military Rose Over THREE-FOLD Since Jabs Were Introduced
Stina Marie - Exposed - The Cancelling of Emery Smith EmptyToday at 11:14 am by PurpleSkyz

» ANTIDOTES to toxins in Covid ‘vaccines’
Stina Marie - Exposed - The Cancelling of Emery Smith EmptyToday at 11:10 am by PurpleSkyz

» My My, Hey Hey, Joe Rogan Is Here To Stay: Spotify Agrees To Remove Neil Young After His Ultimatum
Stina Marie - Exposed - The Cancelling of Emery Smith EmptyToday at 10:59 am by PurpleSkyz

» Bombshell Document Dump on Pfizer Vaccine Data
Stina Marie - Exposed - The Cancelling of Emery Smith EmptyToday at 10:43 am by PurpleSkyz

» Trudeau Slams Anti-Vaccine Mandate Truckers For Holding “Unacceptable Views”
Stina Marie - Exposed - The Cancelling of Emery Smith EmptyToday at 10:38 am by PurpleSkyz

» US Gov’t to Fix Supply Chain Problem by Banning Unvaxxed Truckers from Crossing the Border
Stina Marie - Exposed - The Cancelling of Emery Smith EmptyToday at 10:34 am by PurpleSkyz

» Florida Doctor: Families Sneak Ivermectin To Loved Ones In Hospitals With COVID-19, See Improvement
Stina Marie - Exposed - The Cancelling of Emery Smith EmptyToday at 10:30 am by PurpleSkyz

» FDA Suddenly Pulls Monoclonal Antibody Treatment EUAs: ‘They are Not a Substitute for Vaccination’
Stina Marie - Exposed - The Cancelling of Emery Smith EmptyYesterday at 2:39 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Olympic Gymnast dies right after Covid Vaccination – and the Media says: “Anti-vaxxer dies from Covid.”
Stina Marie - Exposed - The Cancelling of Emery Smith EmptyYesterday at 2:16 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Meanwhile in Wisconsin...
Stina Marie - Exposed - The Cancelling of Emery Smith EmptyYesterday at 2:10 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Truth is Not a Conspiracy
Stina Marie - Exposed - The Cancelling of Emery Smith EmptyYesterday at 12:07 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Good People Doing Good Things – Dan Price
Stina Marie - Exposed - The Cancelling of Emery Smith EmptyYesterday at 11:52 am by PurpleSkyz

» We The People
Stina Marie - Exposed - The Cancelling of Emery Smith EmptyYesterday at 11:42 am by PurpleSkyz

» Father, Whose Doctor Said the Vaccine Could Kill Him, Denied Life-Saving Care For Not Taking Covid Jab
Stina Marie - Exposed - The Cancelling of Emery Smith EmptyYesterday at 11:32 am by PurpleSkyz

» Planet Lockdown: A Documentary
Stina Marie - Exposed - The Cancelling of Emery Smith EmptyYesterday at 11:27 am by PurpleSkyz

»  Military Vaxx Data Rocks DC: Catastrophic Injury Toll Exposed at Sen Johnson Hearing
Stina Marie - Exposed - The Cancelling of Emery Smith EmptyYesterday at 11:14 am by PurpleSkyz

» VAERS & Vaccines: What Media Will Never Tell You! by DH Jetson/TS Caladan
Stina Marie - Exposed - The Cancelling of Emery Smith EmptyYesterday at 12:55 am by PurpleSkyz

» Astronomers Detect Rare 'Missing Link' Black Hole in Our Closest Galactic Neighbor
Stina Marie - Exposed - The Cancelling of Emery Smith EmptyTue Jan 25, 2022 1:15 pm by PurpleSkyz

» We Are Being Prepared for a False Flag Alien Invasion
Stina Marie - Exposed - The Cancelling of Emery Smith EmptyTue Jan 25, 2022 1:12 pm by PurpleSkyz

You are not connected. Please login or register

OUT OF MIND » WOOSHIP THE NEW AGE/ NEW CAGE GURUS, SHYSTERS & UFO COMMUNITY FRAUDSTERS » BLUE CHICKEN CULT ~ DAVID WILCOCK & COREY GOODE » Stina Marie - Exposed - The Cancelling of Emery Smith

Stina Marie - Exposed - The Cancelling of Emery Smith

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

Stina Marie - Exposed - The Cancelling of Emery Smith EXbW4pIWAAENH7M?format=jpg&name=360x360

hey. long time no see :D so, some stuff went down recently if youre not aware. its been kinda nutso. people have been asking my opinion on this situation. initiallly i wasnt going to say anything because i was kinda done with content creating and....because - some stuff just didnt add up. but hey. i dont know any of these people in real life. they could all be lying. they could all be telling the truth for all i know. dont know. all i know is this is some straight up Maury you are not the father, JERRRY JERRRY JERRRRRYYYY sally jesse raphael shit if i ever seen it and yall need to stop acting like florida trash and get your butts off the internet. lord have mercy. btw i closed my patreon because like i said i was done with all this. idk if i'll be coming back to content creation but i just felt the need to share what i found and the inconsistencies that stood out to me. and point out the fact yall act thirsty sometimes and be believing shit far too easy. come on now. im suppose to be the gullible one! JK JK. and for the record, this is not me defending emery smiths claims of being a secret space face or whatever. this is me sharing information which could be taken into consideration in regards to his character as a person, as a boyfriend, and as someone who is literally in the midst of being cancelled because one dude came online and said yall need to. and yall are listening. im lookin at you Qi and Conscious Vitality. again i could be wrong about all of this. and if so i am sorry. but hey, i aint the one who went online running my mouth about my life and opened myself up to judgement and my story and motives being picked apart. oh btw. here is that colossal is crazy video. just binge his channel. its worth it. https://youtu.be/xllrOeokKpc yall need me yall know where to find me.

https://youtu.be/6OAIa59fFIU

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum