OUT OF MIND
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» UFO News ~ WTF ! Just Flew Into Our SUN plus MORE
Couple spots 'bus-sized' creature in Loch Ness EmptyYesterday at 1:57 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Pt 2] SPECIAL OPS REVEALED! They Will Hide This From You AT ALL COST! A Military Insider Interview
Couple spots 'bus-sized' creature in Loch Ness EmptyYesterday at 1:20 pm by Consciousness Of Economic

» Insider $ The Watery Spheres
Couple spots 'bus-sized' creature in Loch Ness EmptyYesterday at 1:19 pm by Consciousness Of Economic

» Strange Indian Carvings Reveal Advanced Ancient Technology | Praveen Mohan
Couple spots 'bus-sized' creature in Loch Ness EmptyYesterday at 1:18 pm by Consciousness Of Economic

» How do the Musical Pillars Work? Rock Melting Technology? Cymatics?
Couple spots 'bus-sized' creature in Loch Ness EmptyYesterday at 1:16 pm by Consciousness Of Economic

» Ancient Free Energy Device Re-created? Original Bhaskara's Wheel
Couple spots 'bus-sized' creature in Loch Ness EmptyYesterday at 1:10 pm by Consciousness Of Economic

» ARCHITECTING THE BEAST SYSTEM: AI Control of Food Supply
Couple spots 'bus-sized' creature in Loch Ness EmptyYesterday at 1:09 pm by Consciousness Of Economic

» Dave Schmidt - Meta 1 Coin IPO PRESS RELEASE! Unreal!
Couple spots 'bus-sized' creature in Loch Ness EmptyYesterday at 12:50 pm by Carl Spackler

» Blue Chicken Cult David Shilcock Cries like a Baby - #SoyBoyRealness
Couple spots 'bus-sized' creature in Loch Ness EmptyYesterday at 12:06 pm by Jaguar-2016

» Robert Kennedy Jr.: CDC Is A Privately Owned Vaccine Company
Couple spots 'bus-sized' creature in Loch Ness EmptyYesterday at 10:56 am by PurpleSkyz

» DNA Results Show the Elongated Paracas Skulls Are Not Native American
Couple spots 'bus-sized' creature in Loch Ness EmptyYesterday at 10:33 am by PurpleSkyz

» Dr. Anthony Fauci Opposes Controlled Study on Effectiveness of Masks
Couple spots 'bus-sized' creature in Loch Ness EmptyYesterday at 10:30 am by PurpleSkyz

» NASA ‘Whistleblower’ Alleges Space Agency Doctored UFOs Out of Moon Images
Couple spots 'bus-sized' creature in Loch Ness EmptyYesterday at 10:27 am by PurpleSkyz

» Dark Journalist X-99: The Nixon X-Secret Revealed - Abbotsford The Hidden UFO Message!
Couple spots 'bus-sized' creature in Loch Ness EmptyYesterday at 10:16 am by PurpleSkyz

» 120,000-year-old human footprints found in Saudi Arabia offer glimpse into humanity's past
Couple spots 'bus-sized' creature in Loch Ness EmptyYesterday at 10:13 am by PurpleSkyz

» NIBIRU News ~ REAL TWO SUNS plus MORE
Couple spots 'bus-sized' creature in Loch Ness EmptyYesterday at 10:01 am by PurpleSkyz

» POOPness for OCT 22: SERIOUS EMERGENCY NOT TO BE CONFUSED WITH ALL OF THE OTHER EMERGENCY'S! SEND ME MONEY YOU DUMB BUNNIES!!!
Couple spots 'bus-sized' creature in Loch Ness EmptyFri Oct 23, 2020 10:15 pm by RamblerNash

» SACHA STONE - HACKING THE DREAMSPELL #7
Couple spots 'bus-sized' creature in Loch Ness EmptyFri Oct 23, 2020 6:34 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Who Built Chufut Kale?
Couple spots 'bus-sized' creature in Loch Ness EmptyFri Oct 23, 2020 6:32 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Dr. Steven (struggling to stay relevant) Greer - New Top-Secret Witness of an Underwater ET Object
Couple spots 'bus-sized' creature in Loch Ness EmptyFri Oct 23, 2020 6:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

CLICK THE SUBSCRIBE BUTTON BELOW TO RECEIVE OUR DAILY NEWSLETTER

A 2ND EMAIL COMPLETES THE ACTIVATION PROCESS

CLICK THE PURPLE BUTTON TO VIEW OUR LATEST POSTS

You are not connected. Please login or register

OUT OF MIND » DISCLOSURE » HISTORIES MYSTERIES » Couple spots 'bus-sized' creature in Loch Ness

Couple spots 'bus-sized' creature in Loch Ness

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Couple spots 'bus-sized' creature in Loch Ness Empty Couple spots 'bus-sized' creature in Loch Ness on Sun Sep 27, 2020 11:06 am

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin
Couple spots 'bus-sized' creature in Loch Ness Tumblr_oxf0skJgZi1symweeo1_400

Couple spots 'bus-sized' creature in Loch Ness

Posted on Saturday, 26 September, 2020

Couple spots 'bus-sized' creature in Loch Ness News-loch-ness-rocks

Could Nessie be a giant eel ? Image Credit: CC BY-SA 3.0 Ben Buxton
Corey Sturrock and his wife had been out for a walk when they spotted something very large in the water.
The encounter, which took place on Saturday at around 3.40pm, occurred while the couple were walking along the shoreline at Dores - a small village on the northeastern side of the loch.

"I have been camping and walking on Loch Ness my whole life and I have never believed in the Loch Ness monster," said Corey. "But what my wife and I saw was something quite extraordinary and I would like to know if other people have seen the same."

He described the creature as 'eel-like' but also 'the size of a bus'.

"We saw the water rippling as if something was swelling, and that is what grabbed our attention," he said. "We then saw this thing, that looked like a massive eel rise from the water, and then go back under again. There was a large swell."

The same thing was also witnessed by several other people who had been walking nearby.

Sadly however, Corey was unable to capture the spectacle on camera.

"I reached for my phone - but it was all over in a matter of about 10 or 20 seconds - and it only showed itself for a few seconds," he said.

"By the time I got my phone out it had gone underneath again."

As for what the creature was - Corey is skeptical that it was a literal monster but believes that it could have been some sort of large eel that lives in the loch.

"Whatever it was it was some size," he said.

Source: Inverness Courier

https://www.unexplained-mysteries.com/news/339772/couple-spots-bus-sized-creature-in-loch-ness

Thanks to: https://www.unexplained-mysteries.com

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum