OUT OF MIND
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» As We Navigate Debs Passing
Couple spots 'bus-sized' creature in Loch Ness EmptyMon Jan 08, 2024 6:18 pm by Ponee

» 10/7 — Much More Dangerous & Diabolical Than Anyone Knows
Couple spots 'bus-sized' creature in Loch Ness EmptyThu Nov 02, 2023 8:30 pm by KennyL

» Sundays and Deb.....
Couple spots 'bus-sized' creature in Loch Ness EmptySun Oct 01, 2023 9:11 pm by NanneeRose

» African Official Exposes Bill Gates’ Depopulation Agenda: ‘My Country Is Not Your Laboratory’
Couple spots 'bus-sized' creature in Loch Ness EmptyThu Sep 21, 2023 4:39 am by NanneeRose

» DEBS HEALTH
Couple spots 'bus-sized' creature in Loch Ness EmptySun Sep 03, 2023 10:23 am by ANENRO

» Attorney Reveals the “Exculpatory” Evidence Jack Smith Possesses that Exonerates President Trump
Couple spots 'bus-sized' creature in Loch Ness EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:48 am by ANENRO

» Update From Site Owner to Members & Guests
Couple spots 'bus-sized' creature in Loch Ness EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:47 am by ANENRO

» New global internet censorship began today
Couple spots 'bus-sized' creature in Loch Ness EmptyMon Aug 21, 2023 9:25 am by NanneeRose

» Alienated from reality
Couple spots 'bus-sized' creature in Loch Ness EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why does Russia now believe that Covid-19 was a US-created bioweapon?
Couple spots 'bus-sized' creature in Loch Ness EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

»  Man reports history of interaction with seemingly intelligent orbs
Couple spots 'bus-sized' creature in Loch Ness EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:34 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Western reactions to the controversial Benin Bronzes
Couple spots 'bus-sized' creature in Loch Ness EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» India unveils first images from Moon mission
Couple spots 'bus-sized' creature in Loch Ness EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Scientists achieve nuclear fusion net energy gain for second time
Couple spots 'bus-sized' creature in Loch Ness EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:25 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Putin Signals 5G Ban
Couple spots 'bus-sized' creature in Loch Ness EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:07 pm by PurpleSkyz

» “Texas Student Dies in Car Accident — Discovers Life after Death”
Couple spots 'bus-sized' creature in Loch Ness EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:05 pm by PurpleSkyz

» The hidden history taught by secret societies
Couple spots 'bus-sized' creature in Loch Ness EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:03 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Vaccines and SIDS (Crib Death)
Couple spots 'bus-sized' creature in Loch Ness EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:00 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Sun blasts out highest-energy radiation ever recorded, raising questions for solar physics
Couple spots 'bus-sized' creature in Loch Ness EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 2:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why you should be eating more porcini mushrooms
Couple spots 'bus-sized' creature in Loch Ness EmptySun Aug 06, 2023 10:38 am by PurpleSkyz

» Study shows that glyphosate impairs learning in bumblebees: a wake-up call for insect conservation
Couple spots 'bus-sized' creature in Loch Ness EmptySun Aug 06, 2023 10:36 am by PurpleSkyz

» The power of automatic writing: a gateway to unlocking your inner wisdom
Couple spots 'bus-sized' creature in Loch Ness EmptySun Aug 06, 2023 10:34 am by PurpleSkyz

You are not connected. Please login or register

Couple spots 'bus-sized' creature in Loch Ness

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

Couple spots 'bus-sized' creature in Loch Ness Tumblr_oxf0skJgZi1symweeo1_400

Couple spots 'bus-sized' creature in Loch Ness

Posted on Saturday, 26 September, 2020

Couple spots 'bus-sized' creature in Loch Ness News-loch-ness-rocks

Could Nessie be a giant eel ? Image Credit: CC BY-SA 3.0 Ben Buxton
Corey Sturrock and his wife had been out for a walk when they spotted something very large in the water.
The encounter, which took place on Saturday at around 3.40pm, occurred while the couple were walking along the shoreline at Dores - a small village on the northeastern side of the loch.

"I have been camping and walking on Loch Ness my whole life and I have never believed in the Loch Ness monster," said Corey. "But what my wife and I saw was something quite extraordinary and I would like to know if other people have seen the same."

He described the creature as 'eel-like' but also 'the size of a bus'.

"We saw the water rippling as if something was swelling, and that is what grabbed our attention," he said. "We then saw this thing, that looked like a massive eel rise from the water, and then go back under again. There was a large swell."

The same thing was also witnessed by several other people who had been walking nearby.

Sadly however, Corey was unable to capture the spectacle on camera.

"I reached for my phone - but it was all over in a matter of about 10 or 20 seconds - and it only showed itself for a few seconds," he said.

"By the time I got my phone out it had gone underneath again."

As for what the creature was - Corey is skeptical that it was a literal monster but believes that it could have been some sort of large eel that lives in the loch.

"Whatever it was it was some size," he said.

Source: Inverness Courier

https://www.unexplained-mysteries.com/news/339772/couple-spots-bus-sized-creature-in-loch-ness

Thanks to: https://www.unexplained-mysteries.com

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum