OUT OF MIND
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» BOMBSHELL: Covid-19 infection rate may be 440% higher among children who received FLU SHOTS
Ed Saunders TOTAL DISCLOSURE: EmptyToday at 7:09 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Crop Circles 2020 - Valiis House, Nr Frome, Somerset. Reported 12th July
Ed Saunders TOTAL DISCLOSURE: EmptyToday at 7:01 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Crop Circles 2020 - Cley Hill, Nr Warminster, Wiltshire. Reported 11th July
Ed Saunders TOTAL DISCLOSURE: EmptyToday at 6:59 pm by PurpleSkyz

» FBI Now Refuses to Provide Documents on Seth Rich’s Brother and a DOJ Attorney Due to Privacy Concerns?
Ed Saunders TOTAL DISCLOSURE: EmptyToday at 5:49 pm by PurpleSkyz

» UFO News ~ UFOS came for July4th in Chicago crazy footage plus MORE
Ed Saunders TOTAL DISCLOSURE: EmptyToday at 5:43 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Dave Schmidt - life in prison documented by Abe Froman!
Ed Saunders TOTAL DISCLOSURE: EmptyToday at 1:14 pm by Carl Spackler

» The Family of Spies: Jizlaine Maxwell
Ed Saunders TOTAL DISCLOSURE: EmptyToday at 10:33 am by PurpleSkyz

» The Mars Pathfinder and Viking Missions to Mars – A Photo Comparison
Ed Saunders TOTAL DISCLOSURE: EmptyToday at 10:30 am by PurpleSkyz

» LMAO! Wayfair forced to deny bizarre rumors its ‘overpriced cabinets’ are child trafficking front
Ed Saunders TOTAL DISCLOSURE: EmptyToday at 10:28 am by PurpleSkyz

» AATIP head: 'Pentagon has more evidence'
Ed Saunders TOTAL DISCLOSURE: EmptyToday at 9:53 am by PurpleSkyz

» Alan Watts ~ The Illusion Game Of Life
Ed Saunders TOTAL DISCLOSURE: EmptyToday at 9:44 am by PurpleSkyz

» Explained: Why Roger Stone Did Nothing Wrong
Ed Saunders TOTAL DISCLOSURE: EmptyToday at 9:34 am by PurpleSkyz

» Either Way, Bill Gates Wins: As Millions Pulled From WHO, Trump Gives Billions To Gates-Founded GAVI
Ed Saunders TOTAL DISCLOSURE: EmptyToday at 9:31 am by PurpleSkyz

» Dave Schmidt (Meta 1 Coin Scam) It's Taco Night At Dave's "Illegal Detainment" Facility!
Ed Saunders TOTAL DISCLOSURE: EmptyYesterday at 12:14 pm by Carl Spackler

» Inside the Wicked Saga of Jeffrey Epstein: the arrest of Ghislaine Maxwell
Ed Saunders TOTAL DISCLOSURE: EmptyYesterday at 11:57 am by PurpleSkyz

CLICK THE SUBSCRIBE BUTTON BELOW TO RECEIVE OUR DAILY NEWSLETTER

A 2ND EMAIL COMPLETES THE ACTIVATION PROCESS

CLICK THE PURPLE BUTTON TO VIEW OUR LATEST POSTS

You are not connected. Please login or register

OUT OF MIND » DISCLOSURE » SPACE NEWS & UFO DISCLOSURE » Ed Saunders TOTAL DISCLOSURE:

Ed Saunders TOTAL DISCLOSURE:

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Ed Saunders TOTAL DISCLOSURE: Empty Ed Saunders TOTAL DISCLOSURE: on Sun Nov 25, 2012 10:40 pm

shakes4life2

From my FB friend Ed Saunders......disclosure is coming folks....

Ed Saunders
TOTAL DISCLOSURE:
NASA HAS SOMETHING TO TELL US? Perhaps they have decided to out the hidden information about our sister civilization on Mars, as discussed on the Project Mars website! Story goes that the surface was destroyed during the same cyclic event we are again approaching that occurred some 13,500 years ago and those who survived it on Mars have been dwelling underground every since! Take a look at that website! They story further explains that both planets were under a single government run out of Egypt and that the series of pyramids on both planets connected the two together with a huge electrical grid that allowed communications and teleportation ! Then again, maybe we are not ready to have that disclosed quite yet! Try this web site: http://www.projectmars.net/
Which discuses project Pegasus and others. The Mars Jump Seat Program, with its celebrity participation (Bet you can't guess who!!!!!! ) and the current civilization on Mars that we have been visiting! AFTER ALL, WE DID SAY WE WERE READY TO HEAR THE TRUTH, RIGHT???? SEE IF YOU ARE READY TO HEAR THIS ..... BEFORE .... THE REST IS TOLD :) ♥️. Ed Saunders

2Ed Saunders TOTAL DISCLOSURE: Empty Re: Ed Saunders TOTAL DISCLOSURE: on Sun Nov 25, 2012 10:41 pm

shakes4life2

AND......there was a MAJOR announcement in the news this week about Mars that ties right in with this..

http://vr-zone.com/articles/nasa-discovery-on-mars-said-to-be-one-for-the-history-books-/17980.html

3Ed Saunders TOTAL DISCLOSURE: Empty Re: Ed Saunders TOTAL DISCLOSURE: on Sun Nov 25, 2012 10:55 pm

Herb Lady

Herb Lady
Whoa! This is really interesting!! Thanks for sharing this Shakes!

Take care of the land and the animals and they will take care of you!

Come visit my site at:  https://onlynaturesmagic.com/

4Ed Saunders TOTAL DISCLOSURE: Empty Re: Ed Saunders TOTAL DISCLOSURE: on Sun Nov 25, 2012 11:12 pm

shakes4life2

YW Herb Lady....I thought it was pretty interesting myself!

5Ed Saunders TOTAL DISCLOSURE: Empty Re: Ed Saunders TOTAL DISCLOSURE: on Sun Nov 25, 2012 11:14 pm

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin
Love these site shakes!
Much appreciated.

Oh.. and I am ready to hear the real truth!! Bring it on!

6Ed Saunders TOTAL DISCLOSURE: Empty Re: Ed Saunders TOTAL DISCLOSURE: on Mon Nov 26, 2012 1:13 am

shakes4life2

YW too Purplez.....I'm past ready for the TRUTH.....I'm with you....BRING IT ON!! Ed Saunders TOTAL DISCLOSURE: 2729114997

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum