OUT OF MIND
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Sense of Taste
Missing woman found alive floating in the sea EmptyToday at 12:02 pm by Consciousness Of Economic

» Truths in small doses
Missing woman found alive floating in the sea EmptyToday at 12:01 pm by Consciousness Of Economic

» Sense of Smell
Missing woman found alive floating in the sea EmptyToday at 11:59 am by Consciousness Of Economic

» Covid testing: DfE confirms arrangements for extra school funding
Missing woman found alive floating in the sea EmptyToday at 11:57 am by Consciousness Of Economic

» The Six Basic Exercises for Esoteric Development
Missing woman found alive floating in the sea EmptyToday at 11:54 am by Consciousness Of Economic

» Avoid These Fake Silver Bars! We show you how!
Missing woman found alive floating in the sea EmptyToday at 11:53 am by Consciousness Of Economic

» Morality will be built on the foundations of spiritual knowledge — or it will not be built at all!
Missing woman found alive floating in the sea EmptyToday at 11:52 am by Consciousness Of Economic

» at Woodborough - Harald Kautz Vella
Missing woman found alive floating in the sea EmptyToday at 11:50 am by Consciousness Of Economic

» SEC's 28 Page Court Filing For Dave Schmidt's Meta 1 Coin Fraud - RV Guru In Deep Trouble!
Missing woman found alive floating in the sea EmptyToday at 11:49 am by Carl Spackler

» What is Superior Mirage? Why the Ship looks Floating?
Missing woman found alive floating in the sea EmptyToday at 10:38 am by PurpleSkyz

» Whanganui woman one of just 11 in the world with MAM negative blood type
Missing woman found alive floating in the sea EmptyToday at 10:28 am by PurpleSkyz

» Radio is dangerous, but not 5G? FCC greenlights rollout for 5G tech but reaffirms radio radiation
Missing woman found alive floating in the sea EmptyToday at 10:21 am by PurpleSkyz

» Leftists Start a Pillow Fight with Mike Lindell
Missing woman found alive floating in the sea EmptyToday at 10:11 am by PurpleSkyz

» Sacha Stone - Institutional Child Trafficking Part 3 - SHARE WIDELY -
Missing woman found alive floating in the sea EmptyToday at 10:00 am by PurpleSkyz

» Monsanto Found Guilty of Chemical Poisoning in Landmark Case
Missing woman found alive floating in the sea EmptyToday at 9:56 am by PurpleSkyz

» Skid Row homeless encampment in downtown Los Angeles in the rain
Missing woman found alive floating in the sea EmptyToday at 9:48 am by PurpleSkyz

» Johnson and Johnson Has Paid $BILLIONS in Criminal Settlements and Never Produced a Vaccine Before – Why Would We Trust Them for a New Experimental COVID Vaccine?
Missing woman found alive floating in the sea EmptyToday at 9:40 am by PurpleSkyz

» Benjamin bla bla blah Fulford - 3/08/2021 - Gnostic Illuminati Targets Bloodline Elite 2021 Offensive Begins
Missing woman found alive floating in the sea EmptyToday at 9:35 am by PurpleSkyz

» A Royal Conflict: Buckingham Palace vs. Hollywood
Missing woman found alive floating in the sea EmptyYesterday at 7:34 pm by bs4ever

» Sean Stone Goes Full Cringe - Is this Really the Great Awakening?
Missing woman found alive floating in the sea EmptyYesterday at 4:53 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Clif High - Woo Rules!
Missing woman found alive floating in the sea EmptyYesterday at 4:51 pm by PurpleSkyz

» UFO News ~ UFOs Sighted Over Rio de Janeiro, Brazil plus MORE
Missing woman found alive floating in the sea EmptyYesterday at 11:11 am by PurpleSkyz

You are not connected. Please login or register

OUT OF MIND » VOICES CARRY » AMAZING PEOPLE, PLACES & THINGS » Missing woman found alive floating in the sea

Missing woman found alive floating in the sea

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin
Missing woman found alive floating in the sea

Posted on Wednesday, 30 September, 2020

Missing woman found alive floating in the sea News-pacific-waves

The woman had been on quite a journey. Image Credit: CC BY-SA 4.0 Brocken Inaglory
A woman who had been missing for two years has been found floating in the ocean and very much alive.
The remarkable story was reported on Saturday, September 26th when fishermen off the coast of Puerto Colombia spotted what they initially believed to be a log floating in the water.

They soon realized however that it was in fact a person lying in a rubber floatation device.

After rescuing her from the water, it turned out that this was Angelica Gaitan - a 46-year-old from Colombia who had been reported missing some two years prior.

After receiving hospital treatment, she recalled what had happened to her.

According to her story, Gaitan had gone missing after escaping an abusive relationship in 2018 and had spent six months on the streets before asking the Women's Office in Barranquilla for assistance.

Measures were taken to protect her from her ex-partner, but when she learned on Friday that she would be forced to leave the shelter, she headed down to the beach and intended to throw herself into the ocean.

"Being on the seashore I found myself alone and in solitude; I decided to jump into the sea and let it take me," she said. "I just had to hope this nightmare would soon be over."

When the fishermen rescued her from the water however, she felt like she had been given a second chance.

"I feel like I was born again, thank God," she said.

"If I had had an opportunity or help I would not make that decision. Now I am very grateful because God gave me a new opportunity to move forward."

Source: MSN.com

https://www.unexplained-mysteries.com/news/339841/missing-woman-found-alive-floating-in-the-sea

Thanks to: https://www.unexplained-mysteries.com

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum