OUT OF MIND
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Is it possible to apply positive + in favor Newton III Motion Law as a dynamic system in a motor engine
FAithTALITY: James Arthur Ray's Negligible Homicide EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 11:33 pm by globalturbo

» Meta 1 Coin Scam Update - Robert Dunlop Arrested
FAithTALITY: James Arthur Ray's Negligible Homicide EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 12:14 am by RamblerNash

» As We Navigate Debs Passing
FAithTALITY: James Arthur Ray's Negligible Homicide EmptyMon Jan 08, 2024 6:18 pm by Ponee

» 10/7 — Much More Dangerous & Diabolical Than Anyone Knows
FAithTALITY: James Arthur Ray's Negligible Homicide EmptyThu Nov 02, 2023 8:30 pm by KennyL

» Sundays and Deb.....
FAithTALITY: James Arthur Ray's Negligible Homicide EmptySun Oct 01, 2023 9:11 pm by NanneeRose

» African Official Exposes Bill Gates’ Depopulation Agenda: ‘My Country Is Not Your Laboratory’
FAithTALITY: James Arthur Ray's Negligible Homicide EmptyThu Sep 21, 2023 4:39 am by NanneeRose

» DEBS HEALTH
FAithTALITY: James Arthur Ray's Negligible Homicide EmptySun Sep 03, 2023 10:23 am by ANENRO

» Attorney Reveals the “Exculpatory” Evidence Jack Smith Possesses that Exonerates President Trump
FAithTALITY: James Arthur Ray's Negligible Homicide EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:48 am by ANENRO

» Update From Site Owner to Members & Guests
FAithTALITY: James Arthur Ray's Negligible Homicide EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:47 am by ANENRO

» New global internet censorship began today
FAithTALITY: James Arthur Ray's Negligible Homicide EmptyMon Aug 21, 2023 9:25 am by NanneeRose

» Alienated from reality
FAithTALITY: James Arthur Ray's Negligible Homicide EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why does Russia now believe that Covid-19 was a US-created bioweapon?
FAithTALITY: James Arthur Ray's Negligible Homicide EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

»  Man reports history of interaction with seemingly intelligent orbs
FAithTALITY: James Arthur Ray's Negligible Homicide EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:34 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Western reactions to the controversial Benin Bronzes
FAithTALITY: James Arthur Ray's Negligible Homicide EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» India unveils first images from Moon mission
FAithTALITY: James Arthur Ray's Negligible Homicide EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Scientists achieve nuclear fusion net energy gain for second time
FAithTALITY: James Arthur Ray's Negligible Homicide EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:25 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Putin Signals 5G Ban
FAithTALITY: James Arthur Ray's Negligible Homicide EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:07 pm by PurpleSkyz

» “Texas Student Dies in Car Accident — Discovers Life after Death”
FAithTALITY: James Arthur Ray's Negligible Homicide EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:05 pm by PurpleSkyz

» The hidden history taught by secret societies
FAithTALITY: James Arthur Ray's Negligible Homicide EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:03 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Vaccines and SIDS (Crib Death)
FAithTALITY: James Arthur Ray's Negligible Homicide EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:00 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Sun blasts out highest-energy radiation ever recorded, raising questions for solar physics
FAithTALITY: James Arthur Ray's Negligible Homicide EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 2:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why you should be eating more porcini mushrooms
FAithTALITY: James Arthur Ray's Negligible Homicide EmptySun Aug 06, 2023 10:38 am by PurpleSkyz

You are not connected. Please login or register

FAithTALITY: James Arthur Ray's Negligible Homicide

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

FAithTALITY: James Arthur Ray's Negligible Homicide EXbW4pIWAAENH7M?format=jpg&name=360x360

James Arthur Ray, best known for his work in the Law of Attraction movie, THE SECRET, was on top of his game. He had made numerous appearances on The Oprah Winfrey Show, as well as the Today Show and Larry King Live. He was rapidly becoming another household name in the world of Self Help. Making 10 million dollars in 2008, he had told his followers he had planned to become the first New Aged Billionaire. And then everything came to a screeching halt. Not only did ray lose his career, he also lost his freedom. And three of his followers would lose their lives. A huge thank you to the Salty Droid YouTube channel for documenting everything in this case from start to finish. Many YouTube videos and news articles were sourced for the making of this video, and I couldn’t possibly list every link without hitting character limits. If you wish to have links to specific areas of the video, please email me at heyyostina@gmail.com and I will send you my citation list. _________________________________ FAithTality is a true crime series focused around the broad topic of “FAITH”; whether it be spiritual, political faith, conspiracy, and everything in between. Join me as we focus on true crime stories that may have never occurred had there not been an extreme faith based motive. I want to look at the human psychology behind WHY people commit these crimes, and how we can help others not fall into the trap when they see someone they love getting a bit too indoctrinated.

https://youtu.be/S88Tjg-KfXM

Consciousness Of Economic

Consciousness Of Economic

Having been trained under Native Medicine and Shaman people, that word flashing sweat lodge saddens me. If you got back and look at the case he did not have the training to do such a ritual and the people were starved and lack of hydration was the biggest issue, not the sweat lodge, he desecrated sacred land, he desecrated the ceremony of the lodge. 

By the time he was on the secret you could already see the mind control, he was being handled, I have had many friends and clients of the MK ultra variety maybe be more trained in seeing those things. For sure he was handled and being mind-controlled.. I am not for him, but like many shooters in schools under the same mind control. and so it has nothing to do with spirituality, religion, this that or the other thing has to do with people and beings controlling us. Some of us are easier prey and are great to help assist in creating predictive programming for the masses. 

If we could look past the whole front side of what we see, the mitote like the Toltec call it, look past the smoky mirror of the backwards mirror illusion we are feed and believe and then make shit up about thus furthering the lie and keep such things alive, we help them. 

remember the way the Illuminati mirror that word, looks the same front to back, back to front and upside or downside. What they show us is the backwards mirror reflection and sadly we think it is real.

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum