OUT OF MIND
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Fraudulent META 1 Coin Preparing For “Public Launch”
POOPness for OCT 19: WE WON (Two More Days before I tell you there was a problem and keep begging for donations because I am a scammer) EmptyToday at 12:07 pm by RamblerNash

» Benjamin bla bla blah Fulford 11-23-20... Arrest of Cabal Agent in Japan will be a Game-changer plus Goldfish Report Red/White Dragons
POOPness for OCT 19: WE WON (Two More Days before I tell you there was a problem and keep begging for donations because I am a scammer) EmptyToday at 12:01 pm by PurpleSkyz

» How to Reverse Tooth Decay
POOPness for OCT 19: WE WON (Two More Days before I tell you there was a problem and keep begging for donations because I am a scammer) EmptyToday at 11:55 am by PurpleSkyz

» Meta 1 Coin Scam (Dave Schmidt) - From Texas To Boca Raton Investors Follow Bitcoin Scam Storm
POOPness for OCT 19: WE WON (Two More Days before I tell you there was a problem and keep begging for donations because I am a scammer) EmptyToday at 11:47 am by RamblerNash

» Terence McKenna Explains Why Television is the Most Dangerous Addictive Drug in Society
POOPness for OCT 19: WE WON (Two More Days before I tell you there was a problem and keep begging for donations because I am a scammer) EmptyToday at 11:31 am by PurpleSkyz

» Cyber War Declared in U.S. and UK to Quash Vaccine Hesitancy as Nations Prepare for Mass Inoculations
POOPness for OCT 19: WE WON (Two More Days before I tell you there was a problem and keep begging for donations because I am a scammer) EmptyToday at 11:24 am by PurpleSkyz

» An Act of War
POOPness for OCT 19: WE WON (Two More Days before I tell you there was a problem and keep begging for donations because I am a scammer) EmptyToday at 11:21 am by PurpleSkyz

» Underwater Cities Mean Ancient Historical Time Lines Are Incorrect
POOPness for OCT 19: WE WON (Two More Days before I tell you there was a problem and keep begging for donations because I am a scammer) EmptyToday at 11:06 am by PurpleSkyz

» Dave Schmidt - Meta 1 Coin - Default Judgement / no shows at court
POOPness for OCT 19: WE WON (Two More Days before I tell you there was a problem and keep begging for donations because I am a scammer) EmptyToday at 10:55 am by Carl Spackler

» DARK JOURNALIST THE JFK ASSASSINATION 57 YEARS OF DEEP STATE DECEPTION!
POOPness for OCT 19: WE WON (Two More Days before I tell you there was a problem and keep begging for donations because I am a scammer) EmptyYesterday at 9:05 pm by PurpleSkyz

» They think you're stupid.
POOPness for OCT 19: WE WON (Two More Days before I tell you there was a problem and keep begging for donations because I am a scammer) EmptyYesterday at 8:50 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Britons who test negative for Covid twice in a week are set to receive a ‘freedom pass’
POOPness for OCT 19: WE WON (Two More Days before I tell you there was a problem and keep begging for donations because I am a scammer) EmptyYesterday at 8:16 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Buffalo, New York Business Owners Stand Up to Cuomo Lockdown Orders; Chase Out Sheriff & Health Dept
POOPness for OCT 19: WE WON (Two More Days before I tell you there was a problem and keep begging for donations because I am a scammer) EmptyYesterday at 8:12 pm by PurpleSkyz

» DEUTSCHE BANK PROPOSES A 5% “WORK FROM HOME” PRIVILEGE TAX
POOPness for OCT 19: WE WON (Two More Days before I tell you there was a problem and keep begging for donations because I am a scammer) EmptyYesterday at 6:19 pm by Heightend-Awareness

» Dane Wigington Films Particle Spraying into our Atmosphere at 40,000 Feet to Prove Chemtrails
POOPness for OCT 19: WE WON (Two More Days before I tell you there was a problem and keep begging for donations because I am a scammer) EmptyYesterday at 2:30 pm by PurpleSkyz

CLICK THE SUBSCRIBE BUTTON BELOW TO RECEIVE OUR DAILY NEWSLETTER

A 2ND EMAIL COMPLETES THE ACTIVATION PROCESS

CLICK THE PURPLE BUTTON TO VIEW OUR LATEST POSTS

You are not connected. Please login or register

OUT OF MIND » SUPER SCAMMERS!! NEW AGE, UFO & DINARIAN FRAUDS & THOSE THAT BUST THEM OUT! » JERZY BABKOWSKI aka ZAP & SUSAN » POOPness for OCT 19: WE WON (Two More Days before I tell you there was a problem and keep begging for donations because I am a scammer)

POOPness for OCT 19: WE WON (Two More Days before I tell you there was a problem and keep begging for donations because I am a scammer)

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin
POOPness for OCT 19: WE WON (Two More Days before I tell you there was a problem and keep begging for donations because I am a scammer) Giphy

POOFness for OCT 19: WE WON (Two More Days)
Posted By: hobie [Send E-Mail]
Date: Monday, 19-Oct-2020 19:15:21
www.rumormill.news/156332
POOPness for OCT 19: WE WON (Two More Days before I tell you there was a problem and keep begging for donations because I am a scammer) Scam_alert5
Hi, Folks -

Received via e-mail:

=====

POOPness for OCT 19: WE WON (Two More Days before I tell you there was a problem and keep begging for donations because I am a scammer) Tenor
Subject: WE WON
Date: Mon, October 19, 2020 4:00 pm

Zap Says

POOPness for OCT 19: WE WON (Two More Days before I tell you there was a problem and keep begging for donations because I am a scammer) Raw
HI ALL

THE BANKERS HAVE CONFIRMED THE RELEASE OF OUR FUNDS AND THEY ARE BEING SENT TO OUR ATTORNEY PAYMASTER NOW, SO ALL IS WELL ALBEIT LATE AGAIN.

POOPness for OCT 19: WE WON (Two More Days before I tell you there was a problem and keep begging for donations because I am a scammer) Laughing-gif
HOWEVER, RESOURCES RUN OUT TODAY FOR FOOD AND SHELTER AND NEED TWO, MAYBE THREE MORE DAYS OF SURVIVAL BEFORE RELIEF APPEARS HERE.

POOPness for OCT 19: WE WON (Two More Days before I tell you there was a problem and keep begging for donations because I am a scammer) Bs-meter
THAT’S THE REQUEST, AND REALLY NEEDED.

IN OTHER NEWS, I HAVE HEARD FROM MULTIPLE SOURCES THAT THE REDEMPTIONS WILL BEGIN SHORTLY, BUT I DO NOT HAVE PRECISION OF THEIR TIMING YET, JUST THE GENERAL TIMING.

GOD BLESS.

LOVE AND LIGHT
IN OUR SERVICE
ZAP

POOPness for OCT 19: WE WON (Two More Days before I tell you there was a problem and keep begging for donations because I am a scammer) Giphy
The principals of this newsletter bear the bulk of cost of keeping this forum functional. Your donations have helped in securing the dedication and time required to deliver these messages. The support from our readers is the only means that have kept this forum alive. We are thankful and blessed by those of you who have shared in your generosity. Your ongoing support is essential to our continuation. Please help with what you can when you can to insure its success. All contributions from this request will be applied strictly to the production of this newsletter. Thank you for your assistance....Your support will be graciously received thru Paypal.com: acct: goneforthfornow@gmail.com

Love and Kisses,

Team "Poofness"

This post is for information and education purposes only. All representations, presentations, products and opinions are strictly that of the author and do not necessarily reflect the opinion or endorsement of the “Poofness News Letter” and its principals. All readers should perform their own independent due diligence before acting on any information provided.

=====

--hobie

Thanks to: rumormillnews.com

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum