OUT OF MIND
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» As We Navigate Debs Passing
POOPness for NOV 19: FAMILY IS US AND YET MORE NONSENSE & LIES TO GET THE GULLIBLE TO SEND ME MONEY!  EmptyMon Jan 08, 2024 6:18 pm by Ponee

» 10/7 — Much More Dangerous & Diabolical Than Anyone Knows
POOPness for NOV 19: FAMILY IS US AND YET MORE NONSENSE & LIES TO GET THE GULLIBLE TO SEND ME MONEY!  EmptyThu Nov 02, 2023 8:30 pm by KennyL

» Sundays and Deb.....
POOPness for NOV 19: FAMILY IS US AND YET MORE NONSENSE & LIES TO GET THE GULLIBLE TO SEND ME MONEY!  EmptySun Oct 01, 2023 9:11 pm by NanneeRose

» African Official Exposes Bill Gates’ Depopulation Agenda: ‘My Country Is Not Your Laboratory’
POOPness for NOV 19: FAMILY IS US AND YET MORE NONSENSE & LIES TO GET THE GULLIBLE TO SEND ME MONEY!  EmptyThu Sep 21, 2023 4:39 am by NanneeRose

» DEBS HEALTH
POOPness for NOV 19: FAMILY IS US AND YET MORE NONSENSE & LIES TO GET THE GULLIBLE TO SEND ME MONEY!  EmptySun Sep 03, 2023 10:23 am by ANENRO

» Attorney Reveals the “Exculpatory” Evidence Jack Smith Possesses that Exonerates President Trump
POOPness for NOV 19: FAMILY IS US AND YET MORE NONSENSE & LIES TO GET THE GULLIBLE TO SEND ME MONEY!  EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:48 am by ANENRO

» Update From Site Owner to Members & Guests
POOPness for NOV 19: FAMILY IS US AND YET MORE NONSENSE & LIES TO GET THE GULLIBLE TO SEND ME MONEY!  EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:47 am by ANENRO

» New global internet censorship began today
POOPness for NOV 19: FAMILY IS US AND YET MORE NONSENSE & LIES TO GET THE GULLIBLE TO SEND ME MONEY!  EmptyMon Aug 21, 2023 9:25 am by NanneeRose

» Alienated from reality
POOPness for NOV 19: FAMILY IS US AND YET MORE NONSENSE & LIES TO GET THE GULLIBLE TO SEND ME MONEY!  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why does Russia now believe that Covid-19 was a US-created bioweapon?
POOPness for NOV 19: FAMILY IS US AND YET MORE NONSENSE & LIES TO GET THE GULLIBLE TO SEND ME MONEY!  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

»  Man reports history of interaction with seemingly intelligent orbs
POOPness for NOV 19: FAMILY IS US AND YET MORE NONSENSE & LIES TO GET THE GULLIBLE TO SEND ME MONEY!  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:34 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Western reactions to the controversial Benin Bronzes
POOPness for NOV 19: FAMILY IS US AND YET MORE NONSENSE & LIES TO GET THE GULLIBLE TO SEND ME MONEY!  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» India unveils first images from Moon mission
POOPness for NOV 19: FAMILY IS US AND YET MORE NONSENSE & LIES TO GET THE GULLIBLE TO SEND ME MONEY!  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Scientists achieve nuclear fusion net energy gain for second time
POOPness for NOV 19: FAMILY IS US AND YET MORE NONSENSE & LIES TO GET THE GULLIBLE TO SEND ME MONEY!  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:25 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Putin Signals 5G Ban
POOPness for NOV 19: FAMILY IS US AND YET MORE NONSENSE & LIES TO GET THE GULLIBLE TO SEND ME MONEY!  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:07 pm by PurpleSkyz

» “Texas Student Dies in Car Accident — Discovers Life after Death”
POOPness for NOV 19: FAMILY IS US AND YET MORE NONSENSE & LIES TO GET THE GULLIBLE TO SEND ME MONEY!  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:05 pm by PurpleSkyz

» The hidden history taught by secret societies
POOPness for NOV 19: FAMILY IS US AND YET MORE NONSENSE & LIES TO GET THE GULLIBLE TO SEND ME MONEY!  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:03 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Vaccines and SIDS (Crib Death)
POOPness for NOV 19: FAMILY IS US AND YET MORE NONSENSE & LIES TO GET THE GULLIBLE TO SEND ME MONEY!  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:00 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Sun blasts out highest-energy radiation ever recorded, raising questions for solar physics
POOPness for NOV 19: FAMILY IS US AND YET MORE NONSENSE & LIES TO GET THE GULLIBLE TO SEND ME MONEY!  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 2:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why you should be eating more porcini mushrooms
POOPness for NOV 19: FAMILY IS US AND YET MORE NONSENSE & LIES TO GET THE GULLIBLE TO SEND ME MONEY!  EmptySun Aug 06, 2023 10:38 am by PurpleSkyz

» Study shows that glyphosate impairs learning in bumblebees: a wake-up call for insect conservation
POOPness for NOV 19: FAMILY IS US AND YET MORE NONSENSE & LIES TO GET THE GULLIBLE TO SEND ME MONEY!  EmptySun Aug 06, 2023 10:36 am by PurpleSkyz

» The power of automatic writing: a gateway to unlocking your inner wisdom
POOPness for NOV 19: FAMILY IS US AND YET MORE NONSENSE & LIES TO GET THE GULLIBLE TO SEND ME MONEY!  EmptySun Aug 06, 2023 10:34 am by PurpleSkyz

You are not connected. Please login or register

POOPness for NOV 19: FAMILY IS US AND YET MORE NONSENSE & LIES TO GET THE GULLIBLE TO SEND ME MONEY!

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

POOPness for NOV 19: FAMILY IS US AND YET MORE NONSENSE & LIES TO GET THE GULLIBLE TO SEND ME MONEY!  Giphy

POOFness for NOV 19: FAMILY IS US
Posted By: hobie [Send E-Mail]
Date: Friday, 20-Nov-2020 04:41:39
www.rumormill.news/158485
POOPness for NOV 19: FAMILY IS US AND YET MORE NONSENSE & LIES TO GET THE GULLIBLE TO SEND ME MONEY!  Scam_alert5
Hi, Folks -

Received via e-mail:

=====

POOPness for NOV 19: FAMILY IS US AND YET MORE NONSENSE & LIES TO GET THE GULLIBLE TO SEND ME MONEY!  Tenor

Subject: FAMILY IS US
Date: Thu, November 19, 2020 7:00 pm

Zap Says

POOPness for NOV 19: FAMILY IS US AND YET MORE NONSENSE & LIES TO GET THE GULLIBLE TO SEND ME MONEY!  Raw

HI ALL

THIS IS THE LAST MESSAGE I WILL PUT OUT ASKING FOR SOMEBODY BECAUSE OUR FUNDS HAVE BEEN RELEASED BUT IT HAS TAKEN A FULL WEEK JUST TO PROCESS THE WIRES. THE BANKS ARE TERRIBLY SLOW AND USING THE CONJOB-19 AS THEIR EXCUSE TO HANG ON TO THE MONEY A FEW MORE DAYS. I WILL HAVE SOME FUNDS TO HELP EARLY NEXT WEEK FOR CRITICAL NEEDS.

POOPness for NOV 19: FAMILY IS US AND YET MORE NONSENSE & LIES TO GET THE GULLIBLE TO SEND ME MONEY!  Laughing-gif

RIGHT NOW WE HAVE A TERRIBLE SITUATION WITH OUR FAMILY HERE, AND THERE ARE 2 SMALL KIDS, GRANDMA, AND SISTER AND FATHER. THEY HAVE WORKED TIRELESSLY TO HELP THE EFFORT DURING THE RESTRICTIONS AND ECONOMIC DOWNTURN, AND HAVE DEPLETED THE LAST OF THEIR SAVINGS SINCE THE LOSS OF WORK MONTHS AGO. ALL WILL BE ON THE STREET WITHOUT FOOD OR MEDICINE WITH THEIR BELONGINGS SEIZED, AND JUST CLOTHES ON THEIR BACKS KIND OF THING.

I AM ASKING TO GET THEM AT LEAST RENT MONEY AND THEY CAN FIND FOOD SOME HOW.
IF I HAD A DOLLAR FOR EVERY TIME JERSY HAS LIED TO GET THE GULLIBLE TO DONATE

POOPness for NOV 19: FAMILY IS US AND YET MORE NONSENSE & LIES TO GET THE GULLIBLE TO SEND ME MONEY!  Giphy

YOUR KINDNESS IN SUCH SITUATIONS IS WHAT I HOPE FOR. I CAN NOT, NOT ASK FOR THEM AND WILL DO EVERYTHING TO HELP THEM. THEY HELPED ME DURING A TOUGH TIME AND THEIR KIDS ARE PRECIOUS I HAVE KNOWN THEM FOR A COUPLE OF YEARS NOW WATCHING THEM GROW UP AND GET EXCELLENT GRADES AT SCHOOL. THEY ARE A JOY AND FULL OF LIFE. THEY HAVE NO IDEA THE DIRE STRAITS AROUND THEM, JUST THAT THEY DON’T GET TREATS OR THE GOOD FOOD AS BEFORE. BUT THEY DO NOT COMPLAIN. KIDS SENSE THINGS AND THEY ARE BEING VERY RESPECTFUL WHILE THE ADULTS WORRY.

GIVE FROM YOUR HEART ON THIS ONE.

MY DEEPEST THANKS.
GOD BLESS

LOVE AND LIGHT
IN OUR SERVICE
ZAP

The principals of this newsletter bear the bulk of cost of keeping this forum functional. Your donations have helped in securing the dedication and time required to deliver these messages. The support from our readers is the only means that have kept this forum alive. We are thankful and blessed by those of you who have shared in your generosity. Your ongoing support is essential to our continuation. Please help with what you can when you can to insure its success. All contributions from this request will be applied strictly to the production of this newsletter. Thank you for your assistance....Your support will be graciously received thru Paypal.com: acct: goneforthfornow@gmail.com

Love and Kisses,

Team "Poofness"

This post is for information and education purposes only. All representations, presentations, products and opinions are strictly that of the author and do not necessarily reflect the opinion or endorsement of the “Poofness News Letter” and its principals. All readers should perform their own independent due diligence before acting on any information provided.

=====

--hobie

Thanks to: rumormillnews.com

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum