OUT OF MIND
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» UFO NEWS ~ Increase in sightings of glowing lights in the sky plus MORE
POOPness for NOV 19: FAMILY IS US AND YET MORE NONSENSE & LIES TO GET THE GULLIBLE TO SEND ME MONEY!  EmptyToday at 6:28 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Crop Circles 2021 - Stanton St Bernard, Nr Alton Barnes, Wiltshire. Reported 10th May.
POOPness for NOV 19: FAMILY IS US AND YET MORE NONSENSE & LIES TO GET THE GULLIBLE TO SEND ME MONEY!  EmptyToday at 6:26 pm by PurpleSkyz

» FDA authorizes Pfizer vaccine for youth ages 12 to 15
POOPness for NOV 19: FAMILY IS US AND YET MORE NONSENSE & LIES TO GET THE GULLIBLE TO SEND ME MONEY!  EmptyToday at 6:25 pm by PurpleSkyz

» The Alignment Between Ancient Sites Will Blow Your Mind
POOPness for NOV 19: FAMILY IS US AND YET MORE NONSENSE & LIES TO GET THE GULLIBLE TO SEND ME MONEY!  EmptyToday at 6:24 pm by PurpleSkyz

» NZ Govt Now Forces COVID Jabs or Else Jail Time, $4,000 Fine
POOPness for NOV 19: FAMILY IS US AND YET MORE NONSENSE & LIES TO GET THE GULLIBLE TO SEND ME MONEY!  EmptyToday at 6:22 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Propaganda & The Media (Part 1)
POOPness for NOV 19: FAMILY IS US AND YET MORE NONSENSE & LIES TO GET THE GULLIBLE TO SEND ME MONEY!  EmptyToday at 6:21 pm by PurpleSkyz

» The Variant and the Vaccine
POOPness for NOV 19: FAMILY IS US AND YET MORE NONSENSE & LIES TO GET THE GULLIBLE TO SEND ME MONEY!  EmptyToday at 6:20 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Australia Changed Advice on Children and Cell Phone Radiation
POOPness for NOV 19: FAMILY IS US AND YET MORE NONSENSE & LIES TO GET THE GULLIBLE TO SEND ME MONEY!  EmptyToday at 6:19 pm by PurpleSkyz

» "Gas Run Has Begun" - Fuel Stations Run Dry Amid Hacked Pipeline
POOPness for NOV 19: FAMILY IS US AND YET MORE NONSENSE & LIES TO GET THE GULLIBLE TO SEND ME MONEY!  EmptyToday at 6:18 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Compost Building & Training: Reno & Surrounding Area till May 20, 2021
POOPness for NOV 19: FAMILY IS US AND YET MORE NONSENSE & LIES TO GET THE GULLIBLE TO SEND ME MONEY!  EmptyToday at 11:35 am by Consciousness Of Economic

» WARNING DANGER’S OF A VACCINE
POOPness for NOV 19: FAMILY IS US AND YET MORE NONSENSE & LIES TO GET THE GULLIBLE TO SEND ME MONEY!  EmptyToday at 11:33 am by Consciousness Of Economic

» THEY ARE DRAGGING THE ELDERLY FROM THEIR HOMES: MASS GENOCIDE AGENDA 21 [2021-05-08]
POOPness for NOV 19: FAMILY IS US AND YET MORE NONSENSE & LIES TO GET THE GULLIBLE TO SEND ME MONEY!  EmptyToday at 11:29 am by Consciousness Of Economic

» NEW UPLOAD - THE INVISIBLE WAR, EXPERIMENTAL JABS WITH 5-G ELECTRONIC ACTIVATION
POOPness for NOV 19: FAMILY IS US AND YET MORE NONSENSE & LIES TO GET THE GULLIBLE TO SEND ME MONEY!  EmptyToday at 11:27 am by Consciousness Of Economic

» HUMAN LABOR & SILVER
POOPness for NOV 19: FAMILY IS US AND YET MORE NONSENSE & LIES TO GET THE GULLIBLE TO SEND ME MONEY!  EmptyToday at 11:25 am by Consciousness Of Economic

» How did this cause us to Ransack our Society? Here is the Reality
POOPness for NOV 19: FAMILY IS US AND YET MORE NONSENSE & LIES TO GET THE GULLIBLE TO SEND ME MONEY!  EmptyToday at 11:24 am by Consciousness Of Economic

» A DELETED BILL GATES DOCUMENTARY HAS BEEN REVIVED
POOPness for NOV 19: FAMILY IS US AND YET MORE NONSENSE & LIES TO GET THE GULLIBLE TO SEND ME MONEY!  EmptyToday at 11:22 am by Consciousness Of Economic

» I am Suing the US EPA Over Fluoride Added to Our Drinking Water
POOPness for NOV 19: FAMILY IS US AND YET MORE NONSENSE & LIES TO GET THE GULLIBLE TO SEND ME MONEY!  EmptyToday at 11:06 am by Consciousness Of Economic

» SHEDDING WOO TOO ! CONTAGIOUS VACCINOSIS !
POOPness for NOV 19: FAMILY IS US AND YET MORE NONSENSE & LIES TO GET THE GULLIBLE TO SEND ME MONEY!  EmptyToday at 11:04 am by Consciousness Of Economic

» Is What The CDC's VAERS Not Telling Us The Real Danger Of The COVID Jabs?
POOPness for NOV 19: FAMILY IS US AND YET MORE NONSENSE & LIES TO GET THE GULLIBLE TO SEND ME MONEY!  EmptyToday at 11:02 am by Consciousness Of Economic

» Artists and Mental Health: Staying Sane in an Insane World
POOPness for NOV 19: FAMILY IS US AND YET MORE NONSENSE & LIES TO GET THE GULLIBLE TO SEND ME MONEY!  EmptyToday at 11:00 am by Consciousness Of Economic

» ҚАЗАҚСТАНҒА ТҮСКЕН (НЛО) БЕЙМӘЛІМ ҰШҚЫШ НЫСАН !
POOPness for NOV 19: FAMILY IS US AND YET MORE NONSENSE & LIES TO GET THE GULLIBLE TO SEND ME MONEY!  EmptyToday at 10:59 am by Consciousness Of Economic

» Study: THC Removes Toxic Protein that Causes Alzheimer’s From the Brain
POOPness for NOV 19: FAMILY IS US AND YET MORE NONSENSE & LIES TO GET THE GULLIBLE TO SEND ME MONEY!  EmptyToday at 10:57 am by Consciousness Of Economic

» BRACE FOR IMPACT: "About to get much worse."
POOPness for NOV 19: FAMILY IS US AND YET MORE NONSENSE & LIES TO GET THE GULLIBLE TO SEND ME MONEY!  EmptyToday at 10:53 am by Consciousness Of Economic

» Behold! A Pale Horse!
POOPness for NOV 19: FAMILY IS US AND YET MORE NONSENSE & LIES TO GET THE GULLIBLE TO SEND ME MONEY!  EmptyYesterday at 11:28 am by Unknown

» Our Gov Has Been Inflilitrated
POOPness for NOV 19: FAMILY IS US AND YET MORE NONSENSE & LIES TO GET THE GULLIBLE TO SEND ME MONEY!  EmptyYesterday at 10:25 am by Unknown

» Is pine needle tea the answer to vaccine shedding / transmission?
POOPness for NOV 19: FAMILY IS US AND YET MORE NONSENSE & LIES TO GET THE GULLIBLE TO SEND ME MONEY!  EmptyYesterday at 9:53 am by PurpleSkyz

» Benjamin bla bla blah Fulford - 5/10/2021 - Without a Moral Compass the West Cannot Win
POOPness for NOV 19: FAMILY IS US AND YET MORE NONSENSE & LIES TO GET THE GULLIBLE TO SEND ME MONEY!  EmptyYesterday at 9:48 am by PurpleSkyz

» Strange Discovery at CERN... (2021 EVENTS)
POOPness for NOV 19: FAMILY IS US AND YET MORE NONSENSE & LIES TO GET THE GULLIBLE TO SEND ME MONEY!  EmptyYesterday at 9:47 am by Unknown

» Screw Lumber, Just 3D-Print Your Next Home
POOPness for NOV 19: FAMILY IS US AND YET MORE NONSENSE & LIES TO GET THE GULLIBLE TO SEND ME MONEY!  EmptyYesterday at 9:41 am by PurpleSkyz

» Federal Gov’t Telling Facebook to Silence Those With Vaccine Safety Concerns Says Lawsuit
POOPness for NOV 19: FAMILY IS US AND YET MORE NONSENSE & LIES TO GET THE GULLIBLE TO SEND ME MONEY!  EmptyYesterday at 9:31 am by PurpleSkyz

» Boosting Your Mood and Improving Your Health With Vitamin D
POOPness for NOV 19: FAMILY IS US AND YET MORE NONSENSE & LIES TO GET THE GULLIBLE TO SEND ME MONEY!  EmptyYesterday at 9:25 am by PurpleSkyz

» New Report Sheds Light on Vaccine Doomsday Cult
POOPness for NOV 19: FAMILY IS US AND YET MORE NONSENSE & LIES TO GET THE GULLIBLE TO SEND ME MONEY!  EmptyYesterday at 9:20 am by PurpleSkyz

» Pfizer Seeks Full Approval for Covid Vaccine
POOPness for NOV 19: FAMILY IS US AND YET MORE NONSENSE & LIES TO GET THE GULLIBLE TO SEND ME MONEY!  EmptyYesterday at 9:05 am by PurpleSkyz

You are not connected. Please login or register

OUT OF MIND » SUPER SCAMMERS!! RV & DINARIAN FRAUDS & THOSE THAT BUST THEM OUT! » JERZY BABKOWSKI aka ZAP & SUSAN » POOPness for NOV 19: FAMILY IS US AND YET MORE NONSENSE & LIES TO GET THE GULLIBLE TO SEND ME MONEY!

POOPness for NOV 19: FAMILY IS US AND YET MORE NONSENSE & LIES TO GET THE GULLIBLE TO SEND ME MONEY!

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin
POOPness for NOV 19: FAMILY IS US AND YET MORE NONSENSE & LIES TO GET THE GULLIBLE TO SEND ME MONEY!  Giphy

POOFness for NOV 19: FAMILY IS US
Posted By: hobie [Send E-Mail]
Date: Friday, 20-Nov-2020 04:41:39
www.rumormill.news/158485
POOPness for NOV 19: FAMILY IS US AND YET MORE NONSENSE & LIES TO GET THE GULLIBLE TO SEND ME MONEY!  Scam_alert5
Hi, Folks -

Received via e-mail:

=====

POOPness for NOV 19: FAMILY IS US AND YET MORE NONSENSE & LIES TO GET THE GULLIBLE TO SEND ME MONEY!  Tenor

Subject: FAMILY IS US
Date: Thu, November 19, 2020 7:00 pm

Zap Says

POOPness for NOV 19: FAMILY IS US AND YET MORE NONSENSE & LIES TO GET THE GULLIBLE TO SEND ME MONEY!  Raw

HI ALL

THIS IS THE LAST MESSAGE I WILL PUT OUT ASKING FOR SOMEBODY BECAUSE OUR FUNDS HAVE BEEN RELEASED BUT IT HAS TAKEN A FULL WEEK JUST TO PROCESS THE WIRES. THE BANKS ARE TERRIBLY SLOW AND USING THE CONJOB-19 AS THEIR EXCUSE TO HANG ON TO THE MONEY A FEW MORE DAYS. I WILL HAVE SOME FUNDS TO HELP EARLY NEXT WEEK FOR CRITICAL NEEDS.

POOPness for NOV 19: FAMILY IS US AND YET MORE NONSENSE & LIES TO GET THE GULLIBLE TO SEND ME MONEY!  Laughing-gif

RIGHT NOW WE HAVE A TERRIBLE SITUATION WITH OUR FAMILY HERE, AND THERE ARE 2 SMALL KIDS, GRANDMA, AND SISTER AND FATHER. THEY HAVE WORKED TIRELESSLY TO HELP THE EFFORT DURING THE RESTRICTIONS AND ECONOMIC DOWNTURN, AND HAVE DEPLETED THE LAST OF THEIR SAVINGS SINCE THE LOSS OF WORK MONTHS AGO. ALL WILL BE ON THE STREET WITHOUT FOOD OR MEDICINE WITH THEIR BELONGINGS SEIZED, AND JUST CLOTHES ON THEIR BACKS KIND OF THING.

I AM ASKING TO GET THEM AT LEAST RENT MONEY AND THEY CAN FIND FOOD SOME HOW.
IF I HAD A DOLLAR FOR EVERY TIME JERSY HAS LIED TO GET THE GULLIBLE TO DONATE

POOPness for NOV 19: FAMILY IS US AND YET MORE NONSENSE & LIES TO GET THE GULLIBLE TO SEND ME MONEY!  Giphy

YOUR KINDNESS IN SUCH SITUATIONS IS WHAT I HOPE FOR. I CAN NOT, NOT ASK FOR THEM AND WILL DO EVERYTHING TO HELP THEM. THEY HELPED ME DURING A TOUGH TIME AND THEIR KIDS ARE PRECIOUS I HAVE KNOWN THEM FOR A COUPLE OF YEARS NOW WATCHING THEM GROW UP AND GET EXCELLENT GRADES AT SCHOOL. THEY ARE A JOY AND FULL OF LIFE. THEY HAVE NO IDEA THE DIRE STRAITS AROUND THEM, JUST THAT THEY DON’T GET TREATS OR THE GOOD FOOD AS BEFORE. BUT THEY DO NOT COMPLAIN. KIDS SENSE THINGS AND THEY ARE BEING VERY RESPECTFUL WHILE THE ADULTS WORRY.

GIVE FROM YOUR HEART ON THIS ONE.

MY DEEPEST THANKS.
GOD BLESS

LOVE AND LIGHT
IN OUR SERVICE
ZAP

The principals of this newsletter bear the bulk of cost of keeping this forum functional. Your donations have helped in securing the dedication and time required to deliver these messages. The support from our readers is the only means that have kept this forum alive. We are thankful and blessed by those of you who have shared in your generosity. Your ongoing support is essential to our continuation. Please help with what you can when you can to insure its success. All contributions from this request will be applied strictly to the production of this newsletter. Thank you for your assistance....Your support will be graciously received thru Paypal.com: acct: goneforthfornow@gmail.com

Love and Kisses,

Team "Poofness"

This post is for information and education purposes only. All representations, presentations, products and opinions are strictly that of the author and do not necessarily reflect the opinion or endorsement of the “Poofness News Letter” and its principals. All readers should perform their own independent due diligence before acting on any information provided.

=====

--hobie

Thanks to: rumormillnews.com

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum