j November 22, 2020
By Atlas Shrugs – on November 21, 2020
Meet Waldeep Singh:
Here is PROOF Dominion has done it and can do it: in a Palm Beach Post news article, Waldeep admits and explains in simple terms how the votes were changed during transmission from precinct to central, switching votes from one mayoral candidate to the other.
In the software business, once the source code exists, like yeast for bakery bread or wine vineyards, it is always there and can be expanded or deployed when needed. It never disappears.
Waldeep Singh is originally from Sequoia, CA. His name and signature are on all the contracts Pennsylvania, Georgia, Arizona, and Michigan…. Dominion Voting Systems (DVS) has the source code software to do this. The shady David Orr in Chicago (see more on Orr below) deal was the first DVS 5.5 purchase. And the software was developed and designed for Cook County, and the software was FIRST developed and designed for Cook County/Chicago.
Was this practice before they got to the big leagues, not thinking the little old lady volunteers would actually count the ballots in Palm Beach?
It appears all roads lead back to Chicago – the first domino to fall. The voting system ES&S, based in Nebraska with Thomas Dee of Vedder Price, filed a Federal Complaint that Cook County/Chicago chose an uncertified new system now known as the infamous Dominion 5.5. Although Cook announced an RFP period March – July 7 2017, I have obtained documentation that indicates:
- While ES&S was properly protesting (three times) the validity and process Cook County/David Orr was still proceeding
- there was no comparative expert RFP bidders evaluation of the multiple prominent bidders ES&S, Hart etc.,
- Dominion was chosen July 7, 2017, which was the “deadline” for all to submit RFPs, and appears DVS already progressing prior to deadline
- Cook County chose DVS, an uncertified vendor, as ES&S alleges in their Complaint. The timeline appears on EAC data site Dominion had a very difficult time with their new Democracy 5.5 system finally getting EAC conformance (contingent) 10/2018
- David Orr/Cook County entered into a $31 million 10-year contract when it appears “if the Board determines the proposed system is safe, accurate and efficient, it will approve use …on an interim basis not to exceed to two years,” after which applicant/Dominion can apply for final approval. An add-on amendment owner change reveals that Staple Street Capital/hedge fund based in New York acquired this.
- Due to the massive mail-in ballot issue, there was an amendment for equipment added on to contract – at this point Dominion did notate as a United States Registered Manufacturer, they were acquired by Staple Street. This brow-raising update should have been reviewed by a State Board and Federal Elections Committee.
- The VSTL Pro VV report indicated all the resolutions needed for Dominion to be approved (finally), and recommended approval based on Dominion attesting they would fix the issues.
- The State of Texas sternly rejected the Dominion 5.5 system 02/2019 and again 11/2019, clearly stating in reports the many issues – which were the same or more than the VSTL found problematic – confirming the problems were not corrected.
Dominion with their “We got Chicago!” bragging rights went to Georgia, Maricopa, Arizona, Pennsylvania, and Michigan – who now have the Dominion 5.5 program. This is not coincidence. Notably, Waldeep Singh did admit in a small Palm Beach County FL election that the software switched votes from one candidate to another – the hand recount changed the winner, as linked above in the Palm Beach Post newspaper report. It was standard audit so they were surprised that DVS/Sequoia software source still exists. ChicagoDVS.agreeChicago.CookAmendDominion
- [url=https://www.facebook.com/sharer.php?u=https%3A%2F%2Fgellerreport.com%2F2020%2F11%2Fdominion-exec-vp-lets-it-slip-software-switched-votes-from-one-candidate-to-another.html%2F&t=Dominion Exec VP Lets It Slip%3A Software Switched Votes From One Candidate to Another]Facebook[/url]
via Dominion Exec VP Lets It Slip: Software Switched Votes From One Candidate to Another – Geller Report News
Thanks to: https://jonsnewplace.wordpress.com